The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    an actual native flying bird of tamriel pet to go with the bird feeder furnishing you made. dont care which kind of bird it is as long as its small and can fly in place and maybe have some idle flying around like the dragon imp. also a sovngarde ghost chicken. "who says chickens cant go to sovngarde" and call it dovahen or something silly
  • Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    also please return bandari, grim harlequin, and celestial crates plz and ty. have seals waiting for that sanguine ram to come back and really want that treasure horde from bandari since i was not playing at the time of the dragon treasure horde unless you want to give players a chance to gain those furnishings again which would make me super grateful. and celestial because i want that vortex for my meridia room ive been slowly collecting pieces for.
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A costume inspired by wood orcs.
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mountain Bristleback mount. Would buy it 100%. If you want to recycle an existing mount skeleton like you often do, zos, then the bear mount's model would work well for Big-Pig.

ON-creature-Mountain_Bristleback.jpg

Someone might question why I want a bristleback mount... This. This is why.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UGdmWxLqw9Y
    "Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bog Dog mount.

ON-pet-Bog_Dog.jpg
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, we got a regular and not lizard-welwa with the voidmother welwa... but it's still a gem exclusive and insanely expensive and rare thusly... also overly-flashy and not REGULAR-regular welwa... so now give us this normal non-lizard Welwa. Iron Orc War Welwa.

ON-creature-Welwa.jpg
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raltin wrote: »
    Bog Dog mount.

ON-pet-Bog_Dog.jpg

I second the Bog Dog mount!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naryu as a house guest! Although I'd prefer her as a companion in which case we would unlock her as a house guest but if we can't get that then houseguest at least.
  • zorro1267
    zorro1267
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to see Arox the Mutilator return to the crown store.

When he was first in the store, I had not done the quest yet, so I didn't know how awesome the character was.

Please bring him back.

Thanks

Zorro
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    PLEASE! Make Armory Assistant pahmar khajiit and dagi khajiit Deconstracter assistant. PLEASE!
  • PrimeSeptim
    PrimeSeptim
    ✭✭✭
    Raltin wrote: »
    Okay, we got a regular and not lizard-welwa with the voidmother welwa... but it's still a gem exclusive and insanely expensive and rare thusly... also overly-flashy and not REGULAR-regular welwa... so now give us this normal non-lizard Welwa. Iron Orc War Welwa.

ON-creature-Welwa.jpg

I would totally buy this for my Orc!
    Edited by PrimeSeptim on June 1, 2023 10:30PM
  • PrimeSeptim
    PrimeSeptim
    ✭✭✭
    One thing I've been thinking about lately is a modular mount. Let's take a regular horse for example and allow players to customise it with a variety of armours. They can also choose the colour of the horse and dye the armour.

You can do the same for wolves, bears, senches, welwas, etc.

Players could then customise the mount based on their armour appearance instead of the other way around and make it their own. Something that fits their race and role in the game. Dark spikey armour with dark brown leather for Orcs, colourful cloth and beads or baubles for Khajiit, branches and twigs for Wood Elf, etc. Just some ideas.

The player can also add more side satchels or other accessories showing spare potions, foods, rolled up tent, a spade, arrows, sword, books/scrolls and so on, depending on what they're roleplaying or simply feeling. :)
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love some Dremora, Xivyn and Xiviali polymorph's we could dress ourselves with the outfit system.

The Xivyn armor is looking kinda outdated.
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    One thing I've been thinking about lately is a modular mount. Let's take a regular horse for example and allow players to customise it with a variety of armours. They can also choose the colour of the horse and dye the armour.

You can do the same for wolves, bears, senches, welwas, etc.

Players could then customise the mount based on their armour appearance instead of the other way around and make it their own. Something that fits their race and role in the game. Dark spikey armour with dark brown leather for Orcs, colourful cloth and beads or baubles for Khajiit, branches and twigs for Wood Elf, etc. Just some ideas.

The player can also add more side satchels or other accessories showing spare potions, foods, rolled up tent, a spade, arrows, sword, books/scrolls and so on, depending on what they're roleplaying or simply feeling. :)

I love this idea! I'd also love to be able to add different style and color saddlebags and stuff.

And I still really want a companion gear container that is like the bank where it is shared and gear goes into that instead of regular bagspace. I hoard gear for future companions and am running out of space.

At the very least, please allow "Mark as junk" function for companion gear we don't want.

Craftable companion gear would also be interesting.
  • c.reevesnub19_ESO
    Seeing consistent - rather more frequent - rotations of the Dragon Warrior Costume and Skyrim related items in the Crown Store would be cool.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3wr9r72k70v81.jpg?width=797&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=6de9172661fb471d2369fe64e9562408de5a7baa

this outfit

Nerevar forget!
  • whiskeyydik
    whiskeyydik
    Soul Shriven
    Can we please get Black hair as an option for Altmer?
    Also the Amaranthine Pocket Watcher.
  • Szpadynio
    Szpadynio
    Soul Shriven
    i would love to see ulfric armor/clothes from Skyrim in Eso.
  • Gnisys
    Gnisys
    Finally, available from May 4 to May 25, 2023. Thank you so MUCH
    QYsVA8P.jpg
  • Arato
    Arato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have music boxes but I'd like there to be bard houseguests that sing the songs from the base games and various expansions, that you could place in your house and they'd play songs as they do in inns and towns, but you could also request specific songs from them in your home.

A lot of my homes have some sort of bar set up in them (with Keldora making the rounds) and I'd like to add some musical atmosphere to the rooms but .. music boxes just don't do it for me.

yes I'm aware this has been requested multiple times but hey.
    gonna ask for it too because.. surely someday they'll listen to us on an easy way for a lot of people to spend crowns.
    The demand is there...
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we get Dark Chivalry crates back for a bit? I know they're fairly recent but I forgot to get the glasses on EU.
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like that chest piece, of House Dufort Banneret Style. The design is nearly perfect. Not over the edge, no weird extras. Small 'side bumpers'. The chain armor looks good. But it would look WAY better, without those two curtains. Isn´t there a chance, to work on a new armor set in the future, same model without any crotch, butt cover...ZOS?

jvm82poj4117.jpg

And a second outfit I really love is Bloodforge. The glossy effect on Bloodforge, is perfect for many dyes. It has no 'side bumpers' at all. The stylish belt fits. I really would like to see a different version of this armor set in the game. But without the breast/back cover, and some long sleeves instead.

0ohh3bsd00ha.jpg
  • Lejonet1991
    Lejonet1991
    ✭✭
    wish to see Cloud Ruler Temple as a home and some Akaviri style furnishings please! i really love Cloud Ruler Temple!
  • Moclab
    Moclab
    Soul Shriven
    Actual Kothringi skin polymorph tumblr_p9nuypKZuK1siv9hfo1_1280.jpg

Making those Infernal Cleats an actual mount that uses the mount speed a2f341cb9a3287a58d598a0c3e59c453.jpg

The werewolf behemoth as a transformation mount would also be interesting
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Edited by Moclab on May 13, 2023 6:21PM
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭
    "The Bent Dance" from Maw of Lorkhaj as a Music Box
    Edited by Ranthuk on May 18, 2023 1:04AM
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abnur's outfit
    ON-render-Abnur_Tharn.jpg
    600px-ON-npc-Abnur_Tharn_03_(1).jpg

Nerevar forget!
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please bring back Scholar Personality for Crowns!
    I finally made up my mind to buy it and I need it to have 10 different personalities on my 10 Characters...
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A costume inspired by General Tullius from Skyrim
    SR-npc-General_Tullius.jpg

Nerevar forget!
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn´t it time, to fill up that empty space? I would like to visit Whiterun.

gr84s8if9ur9.jpg

• transplantdude
    transplantdude
    Soul Shriven
    Please bring back the Tsaesci Style. Thanks.