The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

2022 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boi_Anachronism_

PS/NA

This is my one year on eso end of this month. How weird..

I really would appreciate anything at all but if I'm gonna be specific:

• Any glowy plant furnishings would be super awesome especially mushrooms. 🍄

- If you are feeling generous -

• Fang worm jerkin
    • Refabricated jerkin

- If you are feeling Ebenezer Scrooge after his outing with the ghost of Christmas Future level generous -

• A banker
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA
    @Darkmage1337

I would very much appreciate receiving the Vampiric Libations furnishing pack so that I may complete my Vampiric Castle. (Pantherfang Chapel Primary Residence.) My Vampiric Villa is 698/700 on the furnishing-limit and is only missing the Soul-Sworn Thrall and Basin of Loss furniture from the Vampiric Libations Furnishing Bundle. Please feel free to visit me, too! :blush:

I was very hopeful that the Vampiric Libation furnishing pack would be featured for the Dark Heart of Skyrim anniversary event; but, I was extremely disappointed to not see Vampiric Libations on sale for the November Crown Store showcase. :neutral:

Edit: As of 12/24/22, I have sent gold, furniture, recipes, motifs, & crafting mats to many.
    I am still seeking the Vampiric Libations furnishing bundle! :blush:
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on December 24, 2022 6:23PM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA

@Rebirthment

I've just finished the whole Greymoor Markarth storyline and been wanting to get the Blackwood DLC for some time now. While i've been saving up for it, its quite expensive and still in far reach, and i need to save my irl money for more important things that are likely to come up. Im not sure when it will go on sale, But if anyone would be willing to gift it for me, that would be MUCH appreciated!
  • Inari Telvanni
    Inari Telvanni
    ✭✭✭
    o hey

@Aanthirin, PC/NA

I would've liked a name/race change token. A level 50 character of mine that's been with me for many many years has taken on a quality of giving me bad memories. I don't want to be reminded of them every time she sits there on my character login screen.

That or sending @ TheStargrazer the Blackwood Collector's Edition pack on my behalf would be grand, because I think they deserve it.
  • Inari Telvanni
    Inari Telvanni
    ✭✭✭
    Outfit slots would also be pretty cool. Whichever, really.
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you again Aliyavana for bringing back my favorite thread year after year! The kindness and generosity I see on this discussion never ceases to uplift my spirit. If anyone needs anything crafted I would love to give back any way I can- for free (with sole exception of purple jewelry and housing- only require materials). Just mail me @Seminolegirl1992 PCNA for any craft needs :)

Housing is my main passion in ESO and I have tons of houses should anyone be interested in viewing them or using them for rp reasons: Moon Sugar, HOTLC, Forsaken, Bastion, Grand Psijic...just to name a few.

In game wishes:
    -Heartwood, mundane rune, decorative wax
    -High Isle or Vampiric furnishing plans/furnishings
    -Motifs (ancestral akaviri, anc breton, anc reach belt, dagger, bow, and all anc daedric, almost all annihilarch chosen, all ascendant order, all dreadsails, fargrave guardian boots, axes, daggers, staves, bows, almost all systres guardian, all syrabanic marine)
    -Enchanted lights/flowers/trees furnishings
    -Master writs
    -Insightfuls/awesomes/gold/hugs/friendly messages (boy has it been a rough year)

Unreasonable Crown store wishes:
    -Anything housing related (like the steam of repose, big trees)
    -Race/name changes
    -Crates

A very heartfelt thanks to all who participate in this to put smiles on many peoples' faces. Happy Holidays <3

@Coach99, @heaven13, @TheAllegedParadigm, @Spectre28, @Darkhorse1975, @gameswithaspoon, @gch_tamriel, @reshgalaveck, @kivrin99, @Needler777 thank you!!! There is one more @ name who I responded to but did not copy the name (steam of repose). The writs, motifs, flowers, steam of reposes, housing materials are all very much appreciated. Your kindness is overwhelming and I am beyond grateful.
    Edited by Seminolegirl1992 on December 26, 2022 12:46AM
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • ezmaye
    ezmaye
    ✭✭✭
    @ezmaye PCNA

Would love any furnishing items. Trying to get into housing but the cost is quite high!

Xx
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boi_Anachronism_

PS/NA

This is my one year on eso end of this month. How weird..

I really would appreciate anything at all but if I'm gonna be specific:

• Any glowy plant furnishings would be super awesome especially mushrooms. 🍄

- If you are feeling generous -

• Fang worm jerkin
    • Refabricated jerkin

- If you are feeling Ebenezer Scrooge after his outing with the ghost of Christmas Future level generous -

• A banker

From what I remember, the fanged worm stuff only comes from bgs, and is bound.
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    @nobleboivin PC/NA

Hi! I don't need everything all at once on the list but for some ideas:

The newest dungeon motiffs
    High Isle Motiffs
    High Isle and Firesong furnishing plans
    Knight of the circle style pages
    Gold.

Thank you <3
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezmaye wrote: »
    @ezmaye PCNA

Would love any furnishing items. Trying to get into housing but the cost is quite high!

Xx

@ezmaye anyhthing goes or do you have a preference?
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-EU @maitsukas

I'd like to have some Outfit and Armory Slots or (while it's still available) the Evergreen Arms Pack.

Although it isn't really mandatory for me, any Banker, Merchant or Armory Assistant would be nice to have as well.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Received 3 Outfit Slots (now at 4/10) and 1 Armory Slot (now at 3/10). Thank you again for the gifts!
    Edited by Maitsukas on December 25, 2022 8:45PM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Daimonion82
    Daimonion82
    ✭✭✭
    PC/EU @Daimonion82
    I wish you all the best, stay safe and healthy. Be kind to each other, make the world a better place.
    I don't have any wishes, but if some wealthy person has really, really, really (I mean really really) too much crowns in stock, I would like to get Markarth - frankly I was sure there will be a a discount during event...
    Edit: Huge thanks to Santa for generous gift! :) The Reach awaits!
    Edited by Daimonion82 on December 2, 2022 4:40PM
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU @Firestormx

Don't have much but would love banker or crown crates or even something simple as gold.
  • insultedmike
    insultedmike
    Soul Shriven
    @InsultedMike PC/NA
    -Master writs so I can finish my grand master crafter achievement.
    - banker
    - anything

I hope I can help some other players out.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, make sure your mail boxes are not full so you can get a gift!
  • Eris21
    Eris21
    ✭✭
    @Eris221 PC-EU
    I would really enjoy some crown crates because I'm Belgian so I can't buy them myself.

Other than that I still have a lot of furnishing space left in my Lakemire Xanmeer so any argonian/murkmire themed furniture would also be very much appreciated!
    GM of Song of Sun and Moon on PC-EU
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is so positive and wonderful to be part of this again!

PC/NA @Qyrk

For this year, my Secret Santa,

Something personal, I want to do something for my mom this year following her passing a few months ago and to make this a positive one, I would be grateful if anyone can send over “animal trinkets” like
    Orcish Figurine, Mammoth or
    Orcish Figurine, Bear.
    She always loved little figurines so I want to do an Ofrenda in the game for her!

Other wishlists include the following so that I can be a new Khajiit personality roaming Tamriel!!!

Race Change Token or
    Alliance Change Tokens or
    Appearance Change Tokens or
    Name Change Tokens or
    (1) Armory Slot or
    Zuqoth, Armory Advisor

Best,
    Aspiring Cat (@Qyrk)

P.S. thank you @Darkhorse1975 for spreading the joy with me, @gameswithaspoon for a beautiful gesture, and @Lady_Galadhiel that made my heart so full! Definitely love paying it forward and spread the holiday cheer!!
    Edited by Qyrk on November 29, 2022 7:25PM
  • ashadris
    ashadris
    ✭✭✭
    @Ashadris on PC/EU

I'd very much like to be able to empty my inventory on the go!
    For that reason my wish to secret santa this year is;

-Peddler of Prizes, The Merchant

Happy holidays to all & your loved ones!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh it begins again.
    ipjpa8spnuqe.jpg

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • LynneD
    LynneD
    Soul Shriven
    PC NA @lynned004
    (first letter is a lower case L)

I found this thread by mistake looking for something else XD. Pretty cool to see such an awesome side of the ESO community.

To my wonderful Secret Santa,

**Ochre
    Heartwood, Mundane Runes,
    or any of the other furnishing materials
    (because farming mats is slowly driving me even more insane than I already am :)

**Gold
    (for a monster set item from the Golden Vendor. Cuz I suck at combat in this game so I don't want to subject
    anyone to getting stuck in a group with me to farm for a set. So I semi-patiently wait for the one I want to show
    up in his inventory, while getting undaunted keys once in a while when the easiest dungeons show up for the daily
    quests, then hope and pray I get the one I want out of the pledge store box. Sorry, that was long: See first
    request for one of the many reasons for the crazy setting in)

**Firesong, Clockwork City, Markarth, or Dragonhold DLC
    (Yes, I missed the Firesong giveaway. Still sad about that. Not sad anymore :smiley: )

Hope everyone has a great holiday season!

Edit 12/19: Have received generous gifts of mats and gold. You guys are amazing <3
    Edit 12/24: Received Firesong from the wonderful @Needler777. Thank you so much!

p236dpqj0cho.jpg
    Edited by LynneD on December 24, 2022 3:14PM
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA @ makinoji
    Any furniture, big, small, new, old ...I love them all.

Update: I've received alot of furnishings thanks. If you want to send me pieces still out of kindness I won't refuse them lol.
    Edited by dcam86b14_ESO on November 26, 2022 4:56AM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite thread!

Well, my country is blocked from many payments since February, and I don't want to use any... unofficial ways, cause there's always a risk, so that means no ESO+ for me. Pity ESO+ isn't giftable (statuettes! house limits! craft bag!), but that's why my main wish this year are zone DLC i don't have. Lucky there's not much of them.
    From most wanted to less:
    Also useful will be:
      • Gloambound weapon style (it will look nice for sorc)
      • any merchant (I like crow, but any is ok)
      • donkey inventory pet - thanks to @SunsetJelly
      • any amount of wrathtide stonelore crown crates
      • Lucky Cat Landing house
      • Moon-Sugar Meadow house - thanks to @Trylien
      • target frost atronach

As for not crown items, new (any purple, any from last dlcs) furniture recipes always make me happy.

My ability to send gifts is a bit reduced this year because of less storage place during year, but I still have some old reserves, he-he, so I'll do my best )

Also thanks to @Lady_Galadhiel, @MiyukiShiba, @Mirrasol, @HuedPurple, @kristyy, @Erinia, @Olibeau!
      Edited by Enemoriana on December 24, 2022 2:15AM
      • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
      • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
      • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
      • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
      • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
    • Ezhh
      Ezhh
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hi there,

I am a PC EU main, but lately play a lot on PC NA, and it's been a struggle to start again from nothing, so I'll mostly ask for things there.

PC NA Wish List
      - Dreugh Wax (I play both DD and healer so there are a lot of light/medium sets to upgrade).
      - Other upgrade mats (I need these less than Dreugh Wax, but a small amount of Tempering Alloy and Rosin would help for weapon upgrades, and some purple upgrade mats would be nice as well).
      - Any alchemy ingredients because I have very little supply of these on the server!
      - Merchant (crow). This is a big ask, but I am used to playing with this on EU and really miss having it. I can offer some gold toward it if anyone is feeling kind; I just don't have close to the gold needed to buy the crowns outright at the usual price.
      - Anything you can think of that might be helpful for someone-newish to the server.

PC NA or PC EU
      - Weapon power and spell power potions - or the 150CP alliance versions of them. (I am an addict. I can not stop drinking them.)

Account name: @Ezhh on both servers.

A bit closer to the end of the month I will start looking for things I can give out as well. I'll try to do some gifting on NA where I can, but mostly will give things on EU since I have a lot more there.

Update:
      On NA, a big thank you to @Metheglyn, @heaven13, @lynned004 and @Archangellsraphel for the mats - this is some more pieces of gold armour for me and a huge help toward getting my trial equip ready to go - and to @Marronsuisse for the spell pots, and @lDaede for the kind words.
      And to @coach99 - thank you so much. I really didn't think anyone would send me the merchant and you have well and truly made my day!

On EU, thanks to @Izzy_D, @Erinia, @MiyukiShiba, @SunsetJelly, @schnickipinzi and @BlackRayser for some potions, and to @Enemoriana for a lovely selection of potion making ingredients.
      And a huge thank you to @Needler777 for the unexpected crates. I've written back in case I have something that might be helpful for you.

I will be starting with some gift giving of my own as soon as December hits I have started sending out gifts, and hope to make some people smile in turn. Please note, if I send you something, there's no expectation of anything in return. If you want to send something or just reply it's all good, but otherwise pass it on to others. If you smiled it's enough.
      Edited by Ezhh on December 28, 2022 4:33AM
    • Lady_Galadhiel
      Lady_Galadhiel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Wow it's that time of the year again,incredible how the year already has almost passed so fast!
      Happy upcoming holidays to all of you ☺️

Please no more gifts, rather spread the joy with some other people who might not have recived so much as I did.

Special thanks to @kalibrun ;) Best man <3

Thanks a lot @heaven13 !!! Some motifs have been sent.
      Thanks a lot @LynneD !!! Sent some ochre .
      Thanks so much @Darkhorse1975!!! I can't find your post in this thread so I sent you something which I hope you will find useful!
      Thanks so much @JellySunset!!! Sent some motif your way.
      Thanks a lot @Qyrk!!! Sent some figurines.
      Thanks a lot @ArchangelIsraphel!!! Sent some mats.
      Wow, thanks a lot @Coach99!!! Still didn't find your post here in this thread but will make sure to sent you something.
      Thanks so much @gameswithaspoon!!! Baked you some pies.
      Wow thanks a lot @Seminolegirl1992!!! Sent some blueprints and furniture.
      Thanks so much @Drakenheim !!! Sent some blueprint and furniture.
      Thanks so much @Bethgael!!! Sent some blueprints.
      Thanks so much @MiyukiShiba!!! Sent some furniture.
      Thanks so much @Enemoriana!!! Sent some blueprints.
      I was in a rush and did go through my mails too quick,so I deleted one mail without seeing the User ID.Whoever did sent me gold yesterday (12.12) on PC Na please message me in game or here so I can show my appreciation.Thank you kindly.
      Thanks so much @Mirrasol!!! Sent some glowy stuff.
      Thanks a lot @Marronsuisse !!! Sent some furniture.
      Way too generous @Needler777. Thanks a lot. You know where to find me if you need something.
      Thank you so much @lDaede!!! Lovely selection of gifts :) Hope you like what I send you.
      Thanks so much @Tenthirty2!!! Sent a small something, I hope you like it.
      Thanks a lot @SoSparkly!!! Sent some furniture.
      Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on December 27, 2022 7:44PM
      Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
      ESO plus status: Cancelled
      ESO currently uninstalled.
    • OccultNerd
      OccultNerd
      Soul Shriven
      Hi
      This is a great idea! I already send things to new players in game but a gift exchange is cool.
      Scrolled though the thread and will be sending what I can :-)

Merry (Early) Christmas!
      Edited by OccultNerd on August 29, 2023 11:38AM
      13xx CP PC/NA
      Murasaki Ukiyo ~ Warden DPS | Mio Aiko ~ DK Tank
      Silria Bloodmoon ~ DK DPS | Looks-Into-The-Dark-Void ~ Nightblade DPS
      Gaze-Into-The-Void ~ Sorcerer DPS | Kurai Ukiyo~ Lizard Warden Healer
      Savage Void ~ Templar Grand Master Crafter & Scryer
      Eats-Rainbows ~ Warden Trials Healer
      Malicious Malice ~ Necromancer DPS | Mistress of the Macabre ~ Sorcerer DPS
      Kimoi Ikeru ~ Sorcerer DPS | Aurora Obscura ~ Arcanist Trials DPS
      Xio The Magnifico
      ~ Arcanist DPS Thief & Assassin | Kurai Tsukiko ~ Templar DPS
      Kizo Tizava
      ~ Necromancer
    • OldMagSorc
      @Bbkhawk PC EU. Very nice gesture indeed. I would just like a powerful staff for my sorc or armour. If not i wouldn't say no to some gold too so i can maybe purchase something.

Thank you all and have a very merry Christmas this year. I think we all need one.
    • BoraxFlux
      BoraxFlux
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @BoraxFlux PC EU
      Preparing a copious Murkmire banquet furnishing to entertain any guests, love goes trough the stomach & feasting makes hungry :)
      Therefore, would be awesome to get:

-Hackwing Plumage
      -Heartwood

-Bowl of Grubs (bucketload of protein)
      -Dragonfruits
      -Grub Kebabs (more delicious grubs)

-Melons
      -Murkmire berry strands
      -various Seafoods (crabs, fishes, lobsters, shells etc)
      -Bowl of Guts
      -Bowl of Worms
      -Argonian & Murkmire pottery & drinkware
      -Seaweed

Have an awesome New Life all! 🥂

Many, many thanks for the materials & dishes, I'm thrilled to start roasting some rich Murkmire delicasies :blush:
      @HuedPurple
      @Enemoriana
      @MiyukiShiba
      @Mirrasol
      @MissHeartseekerx
      @BlackRayser
      @WithMyLaserGun
      @Erinia
      Edited by BoraxFlux on December 15, 2022 6:37PM
    • gameswithaspoon
      gameswithaspoon
      ✭✭✭
      Mud ball consumables. Or pies.

As you can’t use Mementos in Cyrodiil.

@gameswithaspoon PC-NA

Mudballs and Pies thanks to @Tasear @reshgalaveck @Darkhorse1975 @Rifu86 @Coach99

and 1 other- Spoon can't read her own chicken scratch.

Rest assured your generosity will ensure that the proper holiday spirit is felt this year in Cyrodiil!!
      Edited by gameswithaspoon on November 28, 2022 11:47AM
      Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
      Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
      Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
      Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
    • JamuThatsWho
      JamuThatsWho
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @JamuThatsWho PC/EU

I'll happily take some crates, motifs, gold. This one isn't too fussy and just enjoys the gift-giving celebrations!

Insightfuls and Awesomes are also welcome 🤗

Warm sands and happy holidays, everyone!
      Edited by JamuThatsWho on November 26, 2022 4:00PM
      @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
      Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
      Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
    • heaven13
      heaven13
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Favorite thread of the year! Many thanks, once again, @Aliyavana!

I believe I've gifted everyone I've been able to up to this post and will keep checking back in.

I'm @heaven13 on PC/NA (the part I was determined not to forget this year!)

There are a decent number of in-game things I'd love if anyone is feeling generous:
      • Scaly Cloth Scraps
      • Motif Pages for almost finished styles
        • Minotaur: Boots, Helmets, Shoulders
        • Hlaalu: Belts
        • Icereach Coven: Helmets, Legs, Maces, Swords
        • Pyre Watch: Boots, Shoulders
        • Sea Giant: Helmets, Swords
      • Treasure Maps: Khenarthi's Roost, Deshaan
      • Other Motifs: motifs 98 - 100 and 102 - 116 I have almost nothing of and would gladly accept any pages!
      • I also have very, very few Ancestral Reach/Akaviri/Breton but prefer to dig them up myself for the codex so maps would be greatly appreciated instead!
      • The base war torte recipe would be amazing, but I know that's a huge ask; consider it my "pony" request (the unrealistic request every kid makes of Santa growing up!)
      Not really anything I'm pining over in the crown store except perhaps the Peddler of Prizes, and possibly the Any Race, Any Alliance Bundle (mostly for the mount - I already own ARAA upgrade so not even sure it can be gifted). Zuqoth looks really neat too!

OMG, Pantherfang is back. Consider this my crown pony request. It's so beautiful!

I would love to ask for Horned Dragon / Fanged Worm style pages but, alas, those are character bound and the poor way they are designed means the more I get, the harder they are to complete. Maybe next year will be the year they fix the drop rate!

I hope everyone has an amazing holiday season and please, be on the lookout for gifts!

Thank you everyone for your kind gifts and please forgive me if I miss adding you to the list; your kindness is all wonderfully appreciated! @MafiaCat115 @Spectre28 @Lady_Galadhiel @LynneD @Seminolegirl1992 @Darkhorse1975 @radiostar @ArchangelIsraphel @Coach99 @gameswithaspoon @Marronsuisse @Bethgael @iDaede @Needler777 @SoSparkly
      Edited by heaven13 on December 26, 2022 1:14PM
      PC/NA
      Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
      Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
      Meet my characters :
      IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS