Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236

2022 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Ezrafitch07
    Ezrafitch07
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm Ezrafitch07 PS4 NA, this is my first time participating and I'm very excited!

There's nothing I want more than the Auroran Penumbra Wolf from the crown store, but it's almost impossible I know! .... so the next big thing would be:

XP scrolls, or potions
    Glyphs to deconstruct and level up (purple preferably)
    Gold
    Jewelry to research ( Pending to research Ring: Infused, protective, swift, harmony, bloodthirsty | Necklace: Infused, protective, swift, harmony, bloodthirsty )
    Nirnhorned gear to research ( Pending to research: Axe, Mace, Sword, Battle Axe, Maul, Greatsword, Dagger, All Apparel (Except Robe & Breeches) , Shield, All staffs, Shoes, Gloves, Hat, Epaulets, Sash, Jack, Boots, Bracers, Helmet, Guards, Arm cops, Belt)
    The things to improve mount stamina and mount speed
    Skill reset
    Peddler of Prizes, the Merchant
    Baron Jangleplume, the Banker
    Giladil the Ragpicker
    Appearance change token
    Whatever you have the most of

I'm not picky, these are only suggestions I'm open to anything, so you can surprise me too! It's been a tough 2 months so anything really will lift my spirit since I'm "new" I have a use for everything lol.

Thank you happy holidays everyone, I'm happy to be part of this community!!!
    Edited by Ezrafitch07 on December 11, 2022 6:46PM
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU @BZZ86 - any jewelery upgrade/craft materials ;-) or anything else ;-) Thank you ;-)
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA
    @Turlisley

I would like a Transmute Station, Jewelry Station, Dye Station, and/or any kind of Target Dummy, if possible. Please!
    Edited by turlisley on December 2, 2022 6:25PM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley
  • Joxcab
    Joxcab
    ✭✭
    @Joxcab

I wont lie... I left the game years ago... (over 9 in the beta) came back to it on ps4 and loved it but didnt have a PC at the time . Now im only on PC/NA and simply have to say I LOVE this game and how its progressed over the years. I can simply say this I am just as of earlier today (after my 9 year of non playing and finally coming back to PC) Just hit Champion Points. I can say this guys. Ill be here in the community for many years moving forward. The few people I found in game have made my days Sublime to enjoy with them. I even went into my first random veteran dungeon with them earlier today. Earlier today I actually got ESO plus (got tired of the crafting mats in my bags taking up so much space. So anything that can help would be appreciated. And Ill be helping some people out as soon as Im able :> to return the favors.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @haiwater

Bait

also, anything.

whatever fancies your tickle

Thank very much to : @Darkhorse1975 and @Misscapefox

Merry Christmas
    Edited by barney2525 on December 8, 2022 2:20AM
  • TwiceBornStar
    TwiceBornStar
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a gift to me, either:

a) Subscribe to Hack the Minotaur's or Deltia's Gaming YouTube channel. Or both!
    b) Take at least four total noobs with you on a Veteran Trial and finish it without complaining once.
    c) Stop tea-bagging for at least a month and instead, thank your opponent for putting up a good fight.
    d) Enter Cyrodiil or Imperial City with a naked toon for a week.

Happy New Life!

• Bogrosh
    Bogrosh
    Soul Shriven
    @Belsette
    Xbox NA

I would really love a character slot. Need room for my dark elf stamden 🤓. I’d also love a new class, but I’m sure it won’t be this year 😂.

P.S. I have too many templars and sorcs 🫠
  • SiAScORCH
    SiAScORCH
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SiAScORCH
    PC/NA

Stack or two of Tri Pots(running low on the crown free ones that they should give out more)
    Stack or two of Stealth detect pots

Thanks in advance.
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    barney2525 wrote: »
    @haiwater

Bait

also, anything.

whatever fancies your tickle

What platform? :)
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2400+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love this thread every year and with PS NA being so few on the forum, makes it easier to try and gift to more folks.

All I’m looking for this year is perfect roe. The costs of it on our server bounced quicker and more permanently than expected and it bums me out because of the few furnishings that require it (while everyone else gobbles these up for XP potions, which I could not possibly care less about myself). Over double the old price now to try and make shark jaws and miniature bottle gardens… a tragedy.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eu - FluffyPallasCat

I accept anything tbh. It's your kindness that matters the most too much :)

if i had to request something...it would probably be the armorer npc so i can swap builds easier.,
    or the thieves personality for roleplaying, but both of those are so expensive anyways.

christmas-cat-costume.jpg?quality=75&strip=all
    Edited by francesinhalover on December 9, 2022 5:49PM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really love an armory slot or 2.
    One for making a PvP character for daily BGs, and one for making a fishing character for when the game is slow.
    Having to respec each time is a pain.

I would also love these when they become available.
    Stalhrim Armor Pack
    Iceheart Arms Pack
    Frost Atronach Senche Cub
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/63319

PSN EU my PSN is the same as my name here.
    Edited by Stinkyremy on December 1, 2022 9:32AM
  • Coppes
    Coppes
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA
    @Coppes

The Wrester's haircut

I'm honestly not even sure it can be gifted, but I always always miss the month they're selling the Storm Atronach crates. I think this is like the 6th cycle I've missed. Been looking for it for a decent while.
    Edited by Coppes on December 2, 2022 2:47PM
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please get more ps/na folks of here! Everyone has been so awesome. I'd like to spread the love. @DragonRacer noted. I've been looking for your post. Thanks for the furnishings :D
  • primabel
    primabel
    Soul Shriven
    @primabel PC/NA

Dear Santa,
    A short holiday story and some coin are always welcome, as are surprises.
    I would appreciate any Dark Elf or Redguard furniture!

My deepest wish is to obtain an Ice Staff of the Powerful Assault...
    ➽───────────────❥
    Many thanks to @Bethgael @coach99 @Darkhorse1975 @Evarelia @heaven13 @lDaede @MafiaCat115 @Metheglyn @Needler777 @Rylisin @stargold @TheReturnofMac
    and most of all @Jormags for making my wish come true!
    Edited by primabel on January 4, 2023 1:35AM
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you enjoyed my little gifts. ❤️ I love housing and plants too.

Thank you, DragonRacer13 and Pink_E_808.
    Edited by Call_of_Red_Mountain on December 19, 2022 10:05AM
  • vibeborn
    vibeborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huge thanks to @MiyukiShiba @Nicodemus_XX @stoleyoursweetroll42 @Kimchi-King and @WithMyLaserGun for the treasure maps! <3

Some gifts have been sent from me, more will come tomorrow
  • Daimonion82
    Daimonion82
    ✭✭✭
    I was so mindlessely happy, that in my stupidity I didn't wrote down the name of my benefactor. I just sent a reply. No I would love to send a modest gift as well. Is there any way to check who sent me the gift?
  • vibeborn
    vibeborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was so mindlessely happy, that in my stupidity I didn't wrote down the name of my benefactor. I just sent a reply. No I would love to send a modest gift as well. Is there any way to check who sent me the gift?

I think that was me (if you mean the Markarth dlc) :) And you're very welcome :)
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you enjoyed my little gifts. ❤️ I love housing and plants too.

PS NA l-Eternal-Sky-l (i- in my name)
    If you can gift me some gold I'll be happy. Spent 1,5 mil on Galen maps and got 0 leads. Broke now. 🤣

It was YOU!!, lol. I recognize your name from when I accepted your gift, I just couldn't remember how it was spelled. Thank you again so much for the shadowpalm! I shall reciprocate the best I can when I log in later.
  • Bethgael
    Bethgael
    ✭✭✭
    @Bethgael pc NA

Thank you for setting this up again!

I will be going through the requests when there are some more, because I've noticed from pervious years that latecomers sometimes miss out, and I'd like to give the mid-pack some love. :)

As for me?

Any blue-themed/coloured furniture
    Any furnishing mats.
    Any flowers, but particularly the blue ones. [Thank you SO, SO much!]
    Daggerfall Overlook
    Silver Rose motif: Chest, Legs, Staves, Chests, Belts
    Prong-eared Grimalkin pet Thank you so much @Needler777 for my new Indy. <3
    Huntsman motif: belts
    Character Slot
    Event tickets if you need someone to send to for your free boxes

Please and thank you.

Thank you so much to @Darkhorse1975, @heaven13, @stargold, @Sheezabeast, @FLuFFyxMuFFiN @Marronsuisse and @coach99 for the lovely flowers and furniture items. Very much appreciated. :) So much wisteria! Like Qyrk, I lost my mum recently (Nov 7) and wisteria is a shared love, so you guys sending those w/o knowing that felt really wonderful. Thank you. <3 Many thanks to @Misscapefox for the furniture, flowers and mats. :D Thank you to @Lady_Galadhiel for the furniture plans. :D
    Edited by Bethgael on December 27, 2022 5:04PM
    Ingame ID: Bethgael PC NA/EU but mostly NA
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    @Michae PC/EU
    If anyone has a spare Crafting Motif 105: Crimson Oath Chests I'd appreciate it very much, same as any clothing page from Crafting Motif 116: Drowned Mariner style would be greatly appreciated.

As for crown stuff, I guess I'd be happy with a character slot. =)
    Also. A donkey, a donkey, my kingdom for a donkey!

I guess I need to build up my gold. Last year I got houses for some people.

EDIT:
    Thank you Elija Sylfr-Dreki for a generous gift of gold!
    And thank you @vibeborn for a beautiful donkey! I'm speechless!

I just wanted to thank Elija Sylfr-Dreki and @vibeborn for generous gifts again. You guys are awesome!
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • gabrieltheangel
    gabrieltheangel
    Soul Shriven
    PC/ EU, @GabrielTheAngel

It's 1st time I'm hearing about this gift exchange thingy and I'm soo excited. it's all because of the
    Housing and gameplay that got me in to ESO and compared to other ones I played I prefer this very much.
    I know it's a lot to ask but I would love a notable house in game if possible. Wishing you all Merry Xmas in advance.

GabrielTheAngel
  • duhman4u666
    duhman4u666
    ✭✭
    PC NA @duhman4u666

I'm grateful for any gift
  • kjolak
    kjolak
    ✭✭
    Happy New Year, and New Life everyone!
    Hope you all will have a nice holidays with your friends and families.

As for me, my biggest dream is the merchant, Peddler of Prizes
    and also would be cool to have a Lost Depth DLC

But any kind word, or little mushroom, or a coin, or anything, would be also greatly appreciated. You are all awesome people!

Thanks a lot for the treasure with shiny coins @Olibeau ! :smiley:
    Thank you very much for presents @MiyukiShiba o:)
    Thank you a lot for the mushroom and all other cool things @Enemoriana ! o:)
    Thanks alot for the DLC, @Needler777! and in Christmas day, right from under the christmas tree! o:)
    Sent some letters too, merry New Life!

PC EU, @kjolak
    Edited by kjolak on December 25, 2022 5:35PM
  • Lellandra
    Lellandra
    ✭✭
    Very Merry Christmas!

PC/EU @Lellandra

I don't have any requests. I'll be very happy for anything you can send me. :)
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox EU players, tag or DM me and I'll hook you up with in game stuff if I can.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Drakenheim
    Drakenheim
    ✭✭
    @Michae

You're very welcome! I hope it helped :)

Best wishes for New Life

@Izzy_D (Elja Sylfra_Dreki is my Templar main)
    Edited by Drakenheim on December 5, 2022 12:51AM
    @Izzy_D - PC/EU
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @FLuFFyxMuFFiN PCNA

I would love all things furnishings and furnishing plans this year.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sent gifts out to 4 people.

Dear Santa,

I have been extra good. Can I get some insightfuls?