Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236

2022 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Xaderoth
    Xaderoth
    Soul Shriven
    @Rayquem PC-NA

I would love to get a name change token, and the dark brotherhood dlc if possible. Thank you ☺️

Edit: A generous person has gifted me the dark brotherhood dlc, thank you once again <3
    Edited by Xaderoth on December 1, 2022 11:07AM
  • Darkmistress1337
    Darkmistress1337
    ✭✭✭
    @Darkmistress1337
    PC-NA

I would like crafting stations for my new house! (I now have the Wraithhome from the recent Witch Festival event!)
    Crafting Stations: Dye, Jewelry, Blacksmithing, Clothing, Woodworking, Alchemy, Enchanting, Provisioning, & Transmute.

Vampire Libations furnishing pack would be extremely lovely and greatly appreciated, too. :smiley:
    The vampire furnishing pack has a target dummy and fountain for me to feed and drink from.
    Mirri doesn't like it when I kill city strangers for feeding purposes, but a girl's gotta eat! :sweat_smile:
    Feel free to add me, too! I need more friends to travel to when I am lost or stuck somewhere. Lol. :lol:

I am a vampiric heal-bot. Keep me alive, and I keep you alive!
    Thank you in advance for any donations! Happy Holidays! :heart:
    Edited by Darkmistress1337 on December 2, 2022 5:03AM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmistress1337
  • Anifaas
    Anifaas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not need or want anything. Instead, I came here to tell you what wonderful people I think you are for this initiative. I really love this community. <3
  • gusthermopyle
    gusthermopyle
    ✭✭
    What a wonderful thing this community is <3

Go visit one of my houses, and then I'll have any shiny, lighty-uppy furnishing that someone thinks would fit somewhere :)

Or gold. Gold is good.

:)
  • WithMyLaserGun
    WithMyLaserGun
    ✭✭✭
    What a wonderful thing this community is <3

Go visit one of my houses, and then I'll have any shiny, lighty-uppy furnishing that someone thinks would fit somewhere :)

Or gold. Gold is good.

:)

You need to put your platform and server!
  • Mlines5683
    Mlines5683
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! My ID is @Mlines5683 I'm on PC NA

I have a new wish that is much more simple. I am trying to level my woodworking, so any bows or staves you dont need I would love to have to deconstruct them.
  • jm42
    jm42
    ✭✭✭✭
    heyo, PC EU @stoleyoursweetroll42
    would like any spare motifs or house plants (furniture), ty :smile:
  • Bogrosh
    Bogrosh
    Soul Shriven
    @Belsette on Xbox NA

Dear N’wahs

I could really use a character slot or some gold. I might finally have room for my Dark Elf Warden. It will help unbalance the staggering number of argonians which make up half my account.😂

I’ll make sure to pay it forward and I hope everyone has a great day, and great holiday season in general.
    🥰
    Edited by Bogrosh on November 26, 2022 3:13AM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bogrosh wrote: »
    Dear N’wahs

I could really use a character slot or some gold. I might finally have room for my Dark Elf Warden. It will help unbalance the staggering number of argonians which make up half my account.😂

I’ll make sure to pay it forward and I hope everyone has a great day, and great holiday season in general.
    🥰

Need platform, server and in game ID! And happy holidays!
    Edited by TaSheen on November 24, 2022 6:33PM

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am set and don't need a thing, but I'll send the 10th person to post after me a cash gift tonight on PC NA. The amount will be dependent on how much alcohol I indulge in this evening. Happy holidays, everyone.
    Campos de oro
  • jerek95
    jerek95
    ✭✭✭
    First of all - as always, this thread is a great idea. I've participated only in last year exchange (received some nice furnitures, couple crowns and lots of Merry Christmas wishes; sent tons of gold that I had laying around from making my fortune on selling heartwood ^^), but I've seen also previous ones on the forums iirc.

The most important thing that you could send me are... your own words. I really do appreciate receiving Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays wishes - I've asked for them in last year thread, received lots of cordial messages, wrote them down and now they have place in my ESO memories folder.

As a fanatic home owner I'm always happy to receive furnitures - right now I'm collecting Khajiit; Dunmer and Bosmer. Feel free to visit my primary home Moon Sugar Meadow, which I've spent like 150 hours decorating or (i've heard there are addons for that) you can visit my Amaya Lake Lodge (currently WIP). I'm really proud of these homes.

As for the crown store... Well, Giladil is on my to-buy list, also inventory Donkey. I've also missed Antiquarian home when ZOS gave it away several years ago and always wanted to buy it but as usual - the occasion comes when my wallet is more than empty :-)

But of course most important are your warm, cordial words!

Almost forgot to post my id: EU PC server, @ItsJustMyShadow
    Maybe see you sometimes? My home is always open for visitors :)
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few of the dwarven crates or wraithtide pwetty pwease 👉👈
    My acc is @loneloba in NA!
  • night_stalker
    night_stalker
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

@inwe_night-stalker PC/EU

Happy holidays everyone.

I would love some gold and all kind of materials are welcome, especially for furnishing. I keep running out of them.

• Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pink_E_808 PS/NA

I shall do my best to send some gifts this year to my fellow PS players.

For myself, I have an unusual request for a silly idea. I need all the Song of Pelinal books I can get, any volume, any amount. I've been trying to buy them in traders, but there aren't a whole lot up for sale.

Aside from that, any kind of glowing furniture, like plants or crystals, would be lovely.

Happy holidays to you all!!

ETA: I got alllllll the books (and then some, lol!!) that I needed for my build. A small corner of the Shivering Isles has been transported to Coldharbour in the form of a library, with lots of little easter egg type details. Molag Bal is not amused, but I sure am 😆
    Edited by Pink_E_808 on December 25, 2022 9:53PM
  • CapsuleCorpZ
    CapsuleCorpZ
    ✭✭
    Zero0rDied PC/NA I'd really love a bank raven bank assistant if anyone is feeling particularly generous. I started at Morrowind release and just got back into it. Help an old nub out and happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This thread is a lovely example of how great this community can be.
  • KaosWarMonk
    KaosWarMonk
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA kaosWmonk

Extra character slots would be real nice. Thank you @Zandari

Edit - just saw someone in game and remembered I've had my eye on Eveli's Adventuring Leathers for some time. So that's also an option for my New Life list. thank you @metheglyn

Edit again - any Mercenary motifs (except axes or boots) or an appearance change token would also be awesome, thank you.

Thanks all, happy hols.

Edited by KaosWarMonk on December 19, 2022 9:56PM
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XBOX NA platform, GT: Grega

As every year, I always have same one item on the wish list. Dwarven Gear, Flat - furniture item.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @BloodyStigmata , PC/NA

Dear Santa,

You don't have to get me anything. I just want you to let everyone know that The Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve are always open to the public and free to use.

PS: Tell ZOS to put the Frostbane Guar back up for grabs this new life festival. I will have extra tickets.

@ZOS_Kevin consider this for poor guy
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC/NA @NetchaSketch

Surprise me! I'll be paying it forward and sending some gifts too :D
    @NetchaSketch your mail box is full
  • Digibrax
    Digibrax
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @Tasear for cool Argonian furnishings :)
    As you said, lets hope that these kind of gestures give people a little hope in these dark times for the game.
    I am sure it will be better :)
    Thank you again, happy holidays and cheers!
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finally got a chance to sit down and send out gifts and letters this morning. Not only have I gotten the chance to give back to those who have given to me, but I went through the entire thread and sent out a gift to those who had wishes I could fulfill. It's been a great morning so far <3

I also have to say, it really warms my heart and makes me happy to see gifts from people who I have exchanged with in years past. I've been exchanging gifts with some of you for the last four years every time this thread appears, and it just gives me a cozy feeling to know you are all still here and playing ESO ^.^

And special thanks to: @Seminolegirl1992 @HappyHaunt1000 @DarkHorse1975 @TheAllegedParadigm @heaven13 @Trylien for sending me gifts that made me smile! (If I missed listing anyone, it's because I'm terrible at organizing my inbox haha)

Everybody participating in this thread is amazing <3
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • vibeborn
    vibeborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved partaking in the exchange last year and I look forward to spreading some holiday cheer, once I am at my pc again.

My in game ID is @Vibeborn
    I am on PC/EU

I mostly wish for treasure maps
    but if anybody has recipes of holiday baked goods to share, then I'll gladly accept those too
  • SpectralRaven
    Hello everyone, what a wonderful idea and community. I'm really new to eso and pc.
    My name is @SpectralRaven
    On PC EU

The things I have my eyes on after I spotted them are
    The Raven banker
    Raven merchant.
    Absolutely anything to help me out in this huge place I don't know what is available in the game yet if I can buy a house a mount.
    I would love some festive wishes and hopefully a very new player friendly guild who likes helping people.
    I wish you all Happy holidays and a great weekend.
    Edited by SpectralRaven on November 26, 2022 6:04AM
  • Bobargus
    Bobargus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @FBS94
    PC/EU

As a khajiit vampire nightblade main, i would like to have stonethorn dlc. His name is Jack Darkblood.

Other than that, surprise me.

Thank you in advance. Happy Holidays to everyone :)
    Edited by Bobargus on November 26, 2022 6:42AM
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to my secret Santa who sent me a shadowpalm cluster! I had a quick moment to reply with my thanks but didn't catch your PSN as I accepted the gift in the midst of battle in Cyrodiil, but thank you so much again ❤️

Also, many thanks to @boi_anachronism_ for the Pelinal books and gold to buy more when I come across them in traders, I will hopefully use some of that in my trader search today ❤️
  • DieGuteNudel
    DieGuteNudel
    Soul Shriven
    Hello friends, this are my first holy days since I play eso.
    PC / EU @diegutenudel

- I would love to have some gold.
    - Or an additional character slot. So I can do more dailies for the crafting dailies. To earn gold.
    - crown crate's, wish me luck :wink:
    - Maybe some crafting style's would be great
    - I will love any gift I get <3
    thank you very much

The eso community is the best ^^

Nice holidays everyone.
  • Drakenheim
    Drakenheim
    ✭✭
    @Izzy_D PC/EU

This is the first time I've seen this, despite playing for 3 years! I don't have anyone irl with whom to exchange gifts, so this is awesome <3<3<3 I'll contribute to as many as I can :smile: Sorry, I can't afford crown items :(

Secret Santa List
    • Anything Druidic! Furnishings, lights or motifs
    • Any High Isle/Galen furnishings or plants
    • Purple Glow Bushes >:)
    Crown Store - If I get any of these, I'll cross them out so nobody loses crowns
    • Willow trees or Imperial Furniture (Crown tab in Housing)
    • Would really love any amount of Stonelore Crates - Shiny Druid things!!!!! <3:D
    • Evergreen Arms pack
    <3 Any Deconstruction or Daedric Armoury Assistant would be fantastic if someone is feeling very generous! o:)

Many, many thanks to anyone sends me a gift - I will reciprocate if I can - and very happy New Life to all! <3:D<3

Many thanks for gifts to @WithMyLaserGun, @Lady_Galadhiel, @SunsetJelly, @Ennia, @Mirrasol
    Edited by Drakenheim on December 20, 2022 5:06PM
    @Izzy_D - PC/EU
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will ask for what I always ask for: stealthy Bosmer.

Thank you in advance.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • MorninStar
    MorninStar
    ✭✭
    @MorninStar

EU server

Thieves Guild - Received, Thank you very much

Dark Brotherhood- Received, Thank you very much

Thank you in advance

Edited by MorninStar on December 28, 2022 3:48PM