Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2022 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Jempa92
    Jempa92
    Soul Shriven
    @Jempa92 on PC EU

Any cool furnishings, motifs/recipes would be great.

If someone happens to be in a particularly generous mood, I'd love to receive a surprise from the crown store.
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    @MiyukiShiba PC/EU

Hello all! I loved last year, i got so many nice things and i enjoyed to send gifts :)

My wishlist:

In-Game Items:
    Furnishing (Fargrave, Elsweyr, High Isle, Leyawiin, Alinor) but any is much appreciated :)
    Golden mats
    Hakeijo
    Crimson Oath Chests
    Any amount of Orzorga's Smoked Bear Haunch would really help me^^

Crown Store Items
    Crown Crates, any amount makes me happy :)
    Frost Atronach Senche Cub
    Grand Pillion Draft Horse
    Kjalnar'a Nightmare Arms Pack
    Tree, Seasons of Y'ffre
    Clan Mother Tadali
    Daggerfall Overlook
    Alinor Crest Townhouse
    Alliance Change Token

Happy Holidays everyone and thank you! <3

Thanks to @BoraxFlux, @Daimonion82, @WithMyLaserGun, @Mirrasol, @BlackRayser, @SunsetJelly, @Erinia, @Ezhh, @Lady_Galadhiel, @Olibeau, @kjolak, @Enemoriana, @wolfaust for the beautiful gifts and a special thanks to @schnickipinzi, @Needler777 and @Trylien for the generous gift :)
    Edited by MiyukiShiba on December 27, 2022 9:49AM

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @heaven13 Much appreciated!
    Some motifs went out your way :)
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    not sure who sent me gold cause mail accidentally got deleted but ty <3
  • Mirrasol
    Mirrasol
    ✭✭
    @Mirrasol on PC-EU

Hey, first time participating in an exchange like this! Such a great way to get ready for the New Live festival! :)

Personally, I would very much like to get:

- Outfit Slot (in a desperate need of one since I'm unable to buy crowns)
    - "A Frost Melt Melody" Music box (it is absolutely enchanting)
    - Crown Crates (any amount)
    - Some glowing plants (or enchanted lights, crystals) for my Warden Herbalist's home (received a great bunch of those, but I'm always on the lookout for more if you have spare!)
    - Anything fit for a Warden/Wyress/Druid
    - Any amount of gold

My biggest crazy wish is to get my first banker or merchant: a crow from the Blackfeather Court. The Merchant crow has arrived!

Anyway, happy Holidays! Hopefully everyone can get some joy in the coming days :)

@BoraxFlux, @Needler777 - thank you for the crates!
    @MiyukiShiba, @JellySunset, @BlackRayser, @WithMyLaserGun, @Kimchi-King, @Erinia, @Izzy_D, @Enemoriana, @Lady_Galadhiel, @schnickipinzi, @Rishikesa108, @Syldras - thank you for the furnishings!
    @Olibeau, @MissHeartseekerx - thank you for your gifts of gold!
    @Termagant12 - thank you for the beautiful music box!
    @Lord_Graas - thank you for my most treasured crow merchant!

And thank you everyone for the warm wishes!!
    Edited by Mirrasol on December 30, 2022 8:37AM
    "Let us engage in purple vertex".

• BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't say I have ever been part of an exhange before! It's very nice to find such a thing being made and contributed to by players.

@HuedPurple - PC/EU
    I've nothing I'm looking out for in perticular, I'll be thankful for anything at all should anyone wish to be a secret santa!

May you all enjoy your holidays!
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA @name is gch_tamriel

Some Scaly Cloth Scraps to help me make the dress for my healer from Santas will be appreciated.

Thank you, Aliyavana for starting and keeping the tradition of the Secret Santas Gift Exchange :smile:

I'll give out a few gifts as well!
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whatever lovely human sent me midnight mushrooms, it made me crack a big smile today. Thank you. My house is becoming a bioluminescent Dreamland slowly but surely 😄
  • Mowolf777
    Mowolf777
    Soul Shriven
    @MMMeng777 on Xbox/EU

A Appearance Change Token would be massively appreciated.
    Any motifs or style pages would also be great.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!
  • KimchiKing
    KimchiKing
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU @Kimchi-King

I'm always looking for interesting furnishing plans/motifs/style pages so if anyone has some unneeded ones that would be awesome!

If anyone is feeling extremely generous, a name change token (thank you needler777 for Markarth!) have been on my wishlist for a while.

Hope everyone gets some wonderful treats and enjoys the holidays!
    Edited by KimchiKing on December 28, 2022 11:31AM
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Santa's!

I'm @Sheezabeast in game on PCNA.

I'm wishing for crafting materials please! I'm always running out of ancestor silk and rubedo, and grain solvents and elegant linings. I would appreciate any basic crafting materials ☺️

I'd also really love to finally own the Hakkvilds home, any aid towards the almost 4 million needed would be be very much appreciated!!

Thank you and have a blessed season!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dragonlord500 on PC/NA and I would just like some crown crates.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Cylixx
    Cylixx
    Soul Shriven
    @Cylixx PC/NA

I would love and appreciate an additional armory slot or outfit slot. Crown crates (any kind) are also appreciated.

However, I would appreciate anything that anyone is willing to give.

Happy holidays everyone!
    Edited by Cylixx on December 28, 2022 6:14PM
  • MissHeartseekerx
    MissHeartseekerx
    ✭✭✭
    It's back! <3 Last year I was generously gifted so many wonderful things, so I'm excited to share the love now I'm not so new in ESO :smiley: If anyone would like to gift me, I am @kristyy (no capitals) on PC EU. If you receive something from me, it's from @kristyy - sorry for the confusion guys <3

Crown store wishlist:

Crates are always welcome, I have a small addiction...
    Additional character slots would be very, very appreciated, as I am an alt-o-holic with no funds for crowns :lol:

In-game wishlist:

A kind message for the holidays always warms my heart - I received many last year, I hope I can get some more!
    Any sorts of motifs and furnishing plans, or materials!
    Gold or blue (I never seem to have enough blue mats!!!!) mats and alchemy mats (especially dragonthorn/thistle) I was kindly gifted plenty of these, but I will always appreciate more! <3

Any other gifts or surprises are also very welcome and hugely appreciated! Thank you everyone, I hope we all get something we want <3

As I did last year, my thanks will go here...

@BoraxFlux Thank you for the crate! I hope the grubs serve you well! :D
    @HuedPurple (unsure of forum name... @BenTSG ) thank you kindly for all the materials! This will help me so much <3
    @MoonShells thank you so much for the mats and plans! This is super handy, thank you!
    @JellySunset Thank you for the very generous additional character slot! I am making a new toon tonight! <3
    @Erinia Thank you so much! This was a very generous gift and will come in useful. Lots of new furniture to make!
    @Darkhorse1975 Thank you ever so much! Your generous gift will help me make new furniture!! <3
    @Olibeau Thank you so much for the exceptionally generous gift!!! <3<3
    @mirasol27 (unsure of forum name, this may be the wrong person, sorry!) Thank you for your generous gift <3
    @Enemoriana Thank you for your very kind gifts!
    Edited by MissHeartseekerx on December 13, 2022 7:27AM
    PC EUMy mains:Ammelin <Spirit Slayer> - Bosmer Stamblade, DDDovesi Indarys <Extinguisher of Flames> - Dunmer Magcro, HealerRochelle Draconis <Shadow Breaker> - Breton Magsorc, TankLingers-in-Shadow <Bonecallers Bane> - Argonian Magplar, Healer
  • Evarelia
    Evarelia
    ✭✭✭
    YAY I look forward to this thread every year. Sending cheer to my fellow Tamriel lovers!

I am @Evarelia , PCNA
    I love furnishing mats like mundane runes, heartwood and decorative wax.
    I also love structural furnishings and fountains!
  • BlackRayser
    BlackRayser
    ✭✭
    Dear Santa,
    I'm @BlackRayser on PC EU
    My main focus on ESO is housing. So any help, big or small, that allows me to build new homes for my friends and characters is very very appreciated! \o/ A heartfelt thank you! o:)<3

Crown Store Items
    • Crown Crates
    • Outfit Slots
    • Duchess Personality
    • Explorer's Pack Donkey

Non-Crown Store Items
    • Hakeijo runes
    • The Shivering Cheese
    • Deadlands structural furnishing (need tons of these)
    • Any Druidic / Firesong furniture

Thank you so much to...
    @BoraxFlux @MoonShells @JellySunset @MiyukiShiba @Mirrasol @WithMyLaserGun @Drakenheim @Erinia @Flimmteuf for gifting me with furnishing! <3
    @Ezhh for gifting me with Hakeijo rune <3
    @Olibeau for all the gold <3
    @Needler777 for gifting me with the Duchess Personality & Explorer's Pack Donkey <3
    @WutevaUsay for gifting me with The Shivering Cheese <3

Edited by BlackRayser on January 7, 2023 4:06PM
    @BlackRayser PC-EU
    Main Focus: housing & questing. TES lore enthusiast.

Open Houses

Warm Sand & Cold Heart - Hall of the Lunar Champion
    A retired Soldier's Mountain Lodge - Antiquarian Alpine Gallery
    Modern Artist Room - Snowmelt Suite
    From TES V: Skyrim but HD - Proudspire Manor
    Do'Shiri's Vet Clinic - Sleek Creek House
    Fezez's Bazar - Sugar Bowl Suite
    Redoran's Home - Amaya Lake Lodge
    Direnni's Healing Tower - Kragenhome
    Handy Inn Room - Mara's Kiss Public House
    Undertaker's Shop - Saint Delyn Penthouse
    Sail Courier's Cabin - Captain Margaux’s Place
    Kerkus' Apothecary - Exorcised Coven Cottege
    The Aergate Temple - Jode's Embrace
    Life in the sewers - Ancient Anchor Berth
    Lovely Library - Pilgrim's Rest

Working On... (Not open yet)

- Doomchart Plateaus 65%
    - Alinor Crest Townhouse 5%
    - Grand Psijic Villa 5%
    - Old Mistveil Manor 5%
  • Marronsuisse
    Marronsuisse
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA @Marronsuisse

I loved doing this last year! This year I'm not so new so I can hopefully send out fancier gifts. :)

For me, I would love if anyone had any extra:
    • Scaly Scrap Cloths!
    • High Isle structural furnishings (walls, floors, windows, doorways, etc)
    • Leyawiin structural furnishings

And if anyone is feeling extra generous! From the Crown Store:
    • The Tousled Bard hairstyle
    • The Sidelong Sweep hairstyle

I asked for food furnishings last year and was able to make my winter feast house; anyone is welcome to visit, currently my primary. <3

Edit: Thank you @Darkhorse1975 for the Scaly Scrap, and @heaven13, @gameswithaspoon, @Evarelia and @Lady_Galadhiel for the furniture! And thank you to @Metheglyn for the hairstyle, and @Needler777 for the hairstyle and circlet! Everyone is so generous, I hope the gifts I have sent out can match even some of that generosity. <3
    Edited by Marronsuisse on December 24, 2022 3:50PM
  • maitrekanter
    maitrekanter
    ✭✭
    hi santa clauss , (PC EU , @maitrekanter)

my wish is a token to change my racial ,at the moment my templar is a orc i want a beauty cat ,thanks dear santa

• Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Castagere wrote: »
    @kaikura
    Epic light cp160 Back-Alley Gourmand shoulder and belt infused pieces.
    An epic cp 160 medium armor set of Forest Wraith. Gold is always good.
    Happy Holidays and thank you very much.

Crafted sets sent and thank you
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to Secret Santa! Made the journey lighter :smiley:
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Digibrax
    Digibrax
    ✭✭✭
    @valsitar PC/NA

I love this event/idea.

As for a gift, I would like anything Argonian or Dwemer.

Thank you so much :)
    Edited by Digibrax on November 22, 2022 9:10AM
  • JellySunset
    JellySunset
    ✭✭✭
    @SunsetJelly PC/EU

Took part in this last year sent a bunch and received a beautiful house I wanted <3

Some things I would like :)

Furnishing items - Hlaalu, Redoran, Telvanni, Solitude, Vines, glowing plants, flowers or enchanted lights
    Furnishing plans - Druidic or high isle related
    Motifs - Icereach coven staff, Systres Guardian chest, Ascendant Order Chest, Fargrave Guardian legs, Ascendant Order legs, Ancestral Reach legs.
    Stone Husk Fragment
    Inscribed Shard
    Heartwood
    Iridium Grains/plating (for master writs)
    Gold
    Surprise me :smiley:

Crown related (If you have obscene amounts of them haha)

Appearance or name change token
    Character slot

Houses:
    Moon sugar meadow
    Stone Eagle Aerie House
    Lucky cat landing

Have a wonderful day & I wish you all a fantastic holiday and new year <3

Thank you to everyone who has sent me some furnishings, kind words, gold and the motifs, you are all amazing!
    Edited by JellySunset on November 28, 2022 9:57AM
    PC EU
    PC NA
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who has sent me a gift, logging in to find so many wonderful presents and thoughtful notes has put a huge smile on my face <3 I haven't had much time to reply to all of you or send out gifts this week, but I shall do my best to start sending out gifts and personal thank you notes later today. You are all amazing <3
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • WolvedOut
    WolvedOut
    ✭✭
    Happy holidays, everyone!

I just found this today, and thought it was one of the most amazing things I've ever witnessed!

For in-game, any and all furnishings are a big help, especially Nord/Solitude ones! I've been working on my house for a long time, and I still have a looong way to go!

In the crown store, that would be to have the Guilds and Glory DLC pack or just the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood for the amazing sneaky stuffs!

My user is @WolvedOut on PC/NA!
    Discord: SoldieredOut
    Always Ready, Always There!
  • WolvedOut
    WolvedOut
    ✭✭
    I forgot that you could do race and name tokens, those would be amazing to have too! <3
    Discord: SoldieredOut
    Always Ready, Always There!
  • Mlines5683
    Mlines5683
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! My ID is @Mlines5683 I'm on PC NA

This is such a cool thing you guys are doing and I'm appreciative of anything anyone can spare!

I mostly would ask for gold to aquire furnishings for my house, in addition to helping my friends who are new to the game level their crafting skills.

If you have any plant or tree furnishings you don't want those are welcome as well (Preferably forest stuff for the Alpine House :)) Furnishing recipes are also very welcome! (Solitude or Alinor preferably)

I don't desire much from the crown store, but if anyone is feeling generous an outfit slot, or the deep elf mask would be GREATLY appreciated!

I dont expect anyone to send anything but if you do thank you so much! I will definitely reply in-game. Happy holidays to you all! 🙏
  • MoonShells
    MoonShells
    Soul Shriven
    Hi :blush:

MoonShells PC EU

I love housing :smile:

Happy holidays
  • Steggomeggo
    Steggomeggo
    Soul Shriven
    @Steggomeggo Xbox/NA server

I’m grateful for anything, but would especially love some gold to help with my furnishing obsession! Furnishing is one of my favourite things to do in ESO, and I would greatly appreciate gifts of gold. If not gold, any furnishing plans would also be appreciated. Thank you so much for this opportunity and I wish everyone the Happiest of Holidays!
  • neondanger
    neondanger
    Soul Shriven
    @neondanger PC NA server

Dear Santa, I would please like some gold because I recently restarted the game a few month's ago. Also I need a race change token for my primary toon. I promise to pay it forward, and Happy Holidays.
  • reshgalaveck
    reshgalaveck
    Soul Shriven
    @Reshgalaveck PC/NA

I will look through the replies so far and see if I can find a few things to give. For myself my santa list is below (in order of "hey I can dream")
    1. Materials to help level my alchemy skill maxed out alchemy! thank you!
    2. Interesting furnishings or furnishing recipes
    3. a lump of coal
    4. Firesong DLC (I just discovered it and its great, but i missed the free one) Wow thanks so much, @Needler777 !
    5. commander personality Thank you, @coach99 !
    6. year 3 mega pack (the one with murkmire)
    7. The crow merchant or crow banker (hey I can dream!) (Apparently dreams CAN come true! @TenThirty2 is amazing!)

Happy holidays all!

--- EDIT
    Thank you, @lynned004 and @ArchangelIsraphel for the alchemy materials!

Sent you some mudballs and pies, @gameswithaspoon
    Sent some glowy things to you @Seminolegirl1992 (and thank you for the nice furniture also!)

Lots more posts since I checked. I will do a run over the posts to see if I can find more folks I can give to!
    Edited by reshgalaveck on December 26, 2022 7:23PM