The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Receive Special In-Game Items & Collectibles with Amazon Prime"

• kwisatz
    kwisatz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Throxx wrote: »
    I logged into my ESO account and unlinked Amazon. Logged out. Relogged into my Eso account and linked amazon again. Started up ESO and drops were there. !

LOGGING OUT! This is the key.
    Thank you, @Throxx

• Carnage2K4
    Carnage2K4
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had to link Amazon AND Twitch...
    Stupid, but whatever, it's finally worked.
    Human Infant Connoisseur
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like most of you I have been waiting some 48rs and no dice. I finally got it to work. Can't say it will work for everyone but thought I would share.

I logged into my ESO account and unlinked Amazon. Logged out. Relogged into my Eso account and linked amazon again. Started up ESO and drops were there.

Hope this helps someone!

tried this again and today it worked. Many thanks @Throxx
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    edit: got it, ty!
    Edited by Wolfpaw on July 3, 2022 8:42PM
  • blackpool9
    blackpool9
    ✭✭✭
    I linked accounts and collected the giveaway package. Nothing appeared in my ESO account. So I logged out of ESO. Unlinked my Amazon account. Logged out. Relinked my Amazon account. Relogged in to ESO. And...still nothing. The Prime Gaming page says "collected" but I have not been able to get the mount or crates. Twitch has been linked for a long time.

Please help.
  • blackpool9
    blackpool9
    ✭✭✭
    blackpool9 wrote: »
    I linked accounts and collected the giveaway package. Nothing appeared in my ESO account. So I logged out of ESO. Unlinked my Amazon account. Logged out. Relinked my Amazon account. Relogged in to ESO. And...still nothing. The Prime Gaming page says "collected" but I have not been able to get the mount or crates. Twitch has been linked for a long time.

Please help.

Never mind. Had to unlink and relink both Amazon and Twitch. Once I did that the items appeared in inventory.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve posted a few times in this thread about not getting my prime drops, even though my account was correctly linked and the prime page said they were claimed. Finally, following a combination of steps listed here, I got my drops.

Here’s what I did (some of the steps were probably unnecessary, but it worked when nothing else had):
    1. Log out of Prime Gaming

2. Unlink Amazon account, then log out of ESO website. I closed and relaunched my browser, which almost certainly wasn’t needed

3. Log back into ESO website and link Amazon account again. After completing the Amazon authentication and getting returned to the ESO account page, log out of ESO site. Close and relaunch browser again

4. Log back into prime gaming page and confirm the ESO bundle still shows as Claimed.

5. Log into game and be amazed that after many attempts over several days, my drops are there!
    Edited by Reverb on July 4, 2022 8:32PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Alendrin
    Alendrin
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    I’ve posted a few times in this thread about not getting my prime drops, even though my account was correctly linked and the prime page said they were claimed. Finally, following a combination of steps listed here, I got my drops.

2. Unlink Amazon account, then log out of ESO website. I closed and relaunched my browser, which almost certainly wasn’t needed

I had linked and claimed a couple days ago with no results and what worked for me was going to my ESO account and signing out. You have to hit the sign out button not just close the browser. Then re-login to your eso account from the browser and confirm amazon is linked. As soon as I did this, I got the code redemption email.
  • Danyael
    Danyael
    Soul Shriven
    What worked for me was a repetitive link - unlink Amazon account until Amazon requested OTA login code. After this login, it finally made it to transfer the pack.
  • DratsaBlive
    DratsaBlive
    ✭✭
    The advice on this thread is all well and good, but for some reason I can't log in to the Account page on here to unlink anything (which is absurd as I can log on to the forum just fine), I constantly get the https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/assets/500.html error page. I've tried on a variety of browsers but without joy.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like most of you I have been waiting some 48rs and no dice. I finally got it to work. Can't say it will work for everyone but thought I would share.

I logged into my ESO account and unlinked Amazon. Logged out. Relogged into my Eso account and linked amazon again. Started up ESO and drops were there.

Hope this helps someone!

This worked for me, but I had to have twitch linked also.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only a waste of time. I have problems only in ESO, not any other game. No one responded to my support ticket as well. I just disconnected the account for good.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    For anyone who claimed it but still hasn't received anything, go to your account and make sure you have it linked to Amazon. Even though you can claim it through Twitch having Twitch linked isn't enough. I got everything once I linked Amazon.

I know what is prime gaming. I linked both didn't work. I raised requests no one responded. I have no problem with any other games regarding prime gaming.
  • Electricblulion
    I can't log into eso website at all. I can the forum to post this. The website keeps saying either my ID or password is wrong. I tried my ID and my email; I tried what was supposed to be my current password and even tried an older password. I tried to reset my password but never got the email to do it. I even tried to start a new account to see if I could relink everything but it says my email is already being used. I also tried the forgot user name and never got the email for that either. As far as the drop goes I guess it doesn't matter at the moment because I just realized it's the same drop that is on Xbox game pass and I've already claimed it there. If I played on pc though I would probably want it this way. I just hope I can start logging in again incase another issue comes up.
    Edited by Electricblulion on July 6, 2022 8:17AM
  • delta_mystic
    delta_mystic
    ✭✭✭

Hope this helps someone!

it worked!! I've been unlinking/relinking for days. The log out of ESO account is what made the difference. Thank you so much!
  • RoxSn
    RoxSn
    I've been trying to claim this for weeks. I've rebooted computer several times (obviously logged out and in multiple times).
    Still nothing. Do I need to submit a bug report?
    I'll try rebooting one more time.
  • RoxSn
    RoxSn
    Rebooted, unlinked/relinked Amazon & Twitch, and still don't have it.
    It says "Collected" when I look it up on the Prime gaming page, but it is NOT collected.
    VERY frustrating.
    28akysr65qph.png
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @RoxSn If you haven't done so, please submit a ticket to customer service. They will help you out with getting the items if your account is not connecting.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • RoxSn
    RoxSn
    No problem connecting, just with collecting the Prime Cliff Ram Pack.
    Looks like a lot of people have had problems collecting, though many look like they did get it after jumping through some hoops. I've been trying for weeks with no luck.
    I put in a bug/feedback report and try to ignore the taunt every time I log in to claim something I'm unable to get.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight I got another email from Amazon. I got a nice hoursey mount a matching pony and two crates, one of which had a pet in it. Score!
  • Dhuz_groWiggin
    Hello,
    On June 28, I asked a question in "General Help" that was closed by @ZOS_GregoryV and directed to this thread. I asked
    Hello,
    My spouse and I have been playing ESO since launch, and paying customers all that time. We also share one Amazon Prime account a a Household, including Apps/Games. What should we plan to do for future ESO drops distributed through Amazon?

Thanks

Reply #13 in this thread by @ZOS_Kevin says
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @Hamfast You can link one prime account with one ESO account. However, if you have a family account, that should allow you to use the different emails bound to the family account to active the prime rewards.

I just tried to claim the Noweyr Pack from my email bound to our family account, my spouse did so successfully earlier today. When I try to claim it, I see a popup message from Amazon that says:
    This content was already claimed by someone in your Amazon Household.

That popup is correct, but disappointing. @ZOS_Kevin , did I misunderstand your statement that I should be able to "use the different emails bound to the family account to active the prime rewards"?

If I misunderstood, then I'm asking again:
    My spouse and I have been playing ESO since launch, and paying customers all that time. We also share one Amazon Prime account a a Household, including Apps/Games. What should we plan to do for future ESO drops distributed through Amazon?

Thanks

• RoxSn
    RoxSn
    I have "claimed" the last two Prime Loot packs for ESO--Ram pack and Noweyr--MULTIPLE times. I've tried everything I can think of for the Ram pack the past month. Unlinked, relinked, rebooted a dozen times. They both say they are claimed but I've not received anything. This is very frustrating, especially when I see someone in game with the ram mount. There is no "help" on Prime gaming or Prime loot. Anything that can be done from this end?
    Account is Skyscreamer63.
    Thanks.
  • Dhuz_groWiggin
    Hello,
    Is there any new information? Are we family members not eligible?
  • the_wanderer001
    Everywhere say to submit a ticket but, there are only set questions to choose from and none of them relate to this problem… so can’t submit anywhere relevant!

So hope someone here can help. It seems, going by the number of posts online about this problem, this is a consistent problem with Amazon game bundles.

I have collected the Dragon Slayer Bundle #1, on Mar 17, 2023, I have tried unlinking and relinking it several time, when logged in first and when not already logged in, turning the computer off and on in between or not. But on Amazon it still says Pending and there is nothing available in game :(
    Also no email notifying me that a code has been redeemed

I don’t know if this is relevant or not, the first time I tried it said the ESO website was not available due to maintenance, or something like that. I’m on the EU server.

*Update*
    Eventually solved by the support team. Don't know what they did but I now have accedss to the items. So happy days :)
    Edited by the_wanderer001 on March 26, 2023 10:26PM
  • Organic
    Organic
    ✭✭✭
    Both the January 24, 2023 "Dragon Slayer Bundle #1" and the April 4, 2023 "Dragon Slayer Bundler #2" say collected, but I just realized I've never received either of them. I logged out of Prime Gaming, Twitch, and ESO, unlinked/relinked on the ESO page, relogged back in, and nothing.
  • Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope they do another exclusive mount, that horse we had first time it started was the best in my opinion.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Elsonso wrote: »

Let us know if you continue to have issues. It may be something we need to flag for the team.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Elsonso wrote: »

Let us know if you continue to have issues. It may be something we need to flag for the team.

I think it is more Amazon than anything else. I have since noticed that I am missing a New World reward, and it won't let me claim that one, either. Since I have previously claimed and received rewards for both games on that account, I figure it is Amazon. (Edit... maybe they need a better cloud provider. :naughty: )
    Edited by Elsonso on June 13, 2023 7:56PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus