The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Receive Special In-Game Items & Collectibles with Amazon Prime"

• Tenkos
    Tenkos
    ✭✭
    Anyone else just can't get the account linked in the first place? I go into linked accounts, click on amazon, amazon wants me to verify my account with a one time password, and then I get the following error.

b3969dllqjsb.png
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve unlinked and relinked my Amazon account twice, and the Prime Gaming site still says “claimed”. It’s been over 24 hours and nothing in game. Based on the number of people reporting the same experience in this thread, it’s not a great start to prime drops for eso.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edit: I unlink and relinked again my Amazon and my Twitch, just to be safe (whislt not being in game). THen I logged back in and got my mount, face paint and Xanmeer Crates. Thank you ZOS!

I followed the instructions and went to my amazon prime and followed the further instructions there to link my ESO account and my Prime account. Clicked on the official "Claim prize" button on my Prime. But nothing showed up. I did log out and back in, rechecking in both Prime and my ESO account that they were linked. Nothing. I waited a couple days and still nothing so I just unlinked and relinked (while out of game) my Prime and ESO account. Still have nothing showing up. No mount or skins.
    Edited by Crimsonwolf666 on July 1, 2022 12:35AM
  • johnicus
    johnicus
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing, shows claimed but nothing, pinged the ZOS gentleman who posted earlier...so now we wait :)
  • dazza1033
    dazza1033
    ✭✭✭
    Logging our of ESO, unlinking then relinking Amazon Gaming fixed it for me. Just got the email for code redemption
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've logged in and out, completely restarted the game multiple times, unlinked and relinked my Amazon and ESO accounts several times. No email and no drops in game, but the bundle is showing as claimed in my Amazon Prime Gaming account. So this is...auspicious.
  • enemybritbomber
    enemybritbomber
    Soul Shriven
    Just came to confirm, that when i didn't recei
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    For anyone who claimed it but still hasn't received anything, go to your account and make sure you have it linked to Amazon. Even though you can claim it through Twitch having Twitch linked isn't enough. I got everything once I linked Amazon.

Just to confirm this fixed it for me, thanks!
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    ... There's one thing on the support page about linking the amazon account that REALLY gets me kinda ... O.o

"If you have changed your Amazon password, you may need to relink by following the linking process again."

... Wut? What in depths of Oblivion could this even possibly have to do with account linking?
    (Amazon says they do not drop integration from their side on password changes. And frankly, if they did, it'd be a major pain to relink everything back when you do it.)
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tenkos wrote: »
    Anyone else just can't get the account linked in the first place? I go into linked accounts, click on amazon, amazon wants me to verify my account with a one time password, and then I get the following error.

b3969dllqjsb.png

Check your browser's third-party cookies settings to make sure they are allowed, and if you have any extensions like adblock, privacy badger, etc, disable them for the process.
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have linked to Amazon Prime, claimed the rewards and nothing showed up. After about 24h, I did the unlinking and relinking and on Amazon Prime it shows that items have been claimed. But still nothing after 48h.
  • bri5
    bri5
    ✭✭✭
    msetten wrote: »
    I have linked to Amazon Prime, claimed the rewards and nothing showed up. After about 24h, I did the unlinking and relinking and on Amazon Prime it shows that items have been claimed. But still nothing after 48h.

Same for me! What should we do now?
  • Dean340
    Dean340
    ✭✭✭

same for me :(
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭

same
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All. As others have mentioned, please try unlinking and relinking your Prime Gaming/Amazon account and ESO accounts. Then relog into the game. If you have tried this a few times and still don't have the rewards, please submit a ticket and then let us know the ticket number. We can follow up with customer service to find a solution.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blktauna wrote: »

same

Same
    PS5/NA
  • Rowan_Winterhaven
    I haven't gotten mine either.

Just so y'all know, here's what Amazon Prime Gaming Support has to say on the matter:

6y4tj8dnq74u.png
  • Throxx
    Throxx
    ✭✭✭
    Like most of you I have been waiting some 48rs and no dice. I finally got it to work. Can't say it will work for everyone but thought I would share.

I logged into my ESO account and unlinked Amazon. Logged out. Relogged into my Eso account and linked amazon again. Started up ESO and drops were there.

Hope this helps someone!
    Edited by Throxx on July 1, 2022 8:43PM
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I linked my ESO account to Amazon and then claimed the prize in prime gaming and never recived anything. Tried several times to unlink and relink but never got anything. I did the link on my other account though which has eso plus.
  • Cuwen
    Cuwen
    ✭✭✭

Just so y'all know, here's what Amazon Prime Gaming Support has to say on the matter:

6y4tj8dnq74u.png

Yeah, Amazon is probably like, [snip] is going on? We haven't had this issue with other games, and yet ESO expects us to fix this? Seriously ZoS... It's not Amazon 's fault. I do not like Amazon, but I've never had any issues collecting prime loot from other games. This is your issue and you need to fix it. [snip]

[edited for profanity bypass & mild bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 2, 2022 10:06AM
  • kwisatz
    kwisatz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Wavek wrote: »
    I was able to link the account to my prime, and claim the Ram on prime gaming, but so far nothing in game. I claimed it yesterday afternoon and have logged in/out a few times since then.

Try unlinking Amazon from your ESO account, then relinking to Amazon, but do it from your ESO account, not from the Prime side. I've been telling a lot of people to do that, so if it doesn't work, let me know.

Four days now and nothing arrived for me. On Prime items show as "retrieved", my accounts are linked, but still without items. I tried this "unlink-relink" tip from my ESO account, and nothing yet.
    I can't see any support link on Prime Gaming site and I don't know where I could claim my rewards.
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cuwen wrote: »

6y4tj8dnq74u.png

Yeah, Amazon is probably like, [snip] is going on? We haven't had this issue with other games, and yet ESO expects us to fix this? Seriously ZoS... It's not Amazon 's fault. I do not like Amazon, but I've never had any issues collecting prime loot from other games. This is your issue and you need to fix it. [snip]

I agree on this point. It's silly. Just like asking your customers to jump through hoops to get some free stuff you're gifting us.

This is your issue.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 2, 2022 10:06AM
  • Casskade
    Casskade
    Soul Shriven
    Got a bit of a different issue. I redeemed the claim on Twitch, just before the logging in issues started the other day. It remained claimed but with no items being delivered in the game. As I knew you were having issues with logins, I left it - assuming it would be sorted and delivered in due course.

A day went by and I noticed others suggesting to link my Amazon account as well as my Twitch, which I did, but still nothing. Gone on to Twitch just not to see if there was any other way I could resolve it and the items are now not even showing in my redeemed inventory. :confused:

Slightly gutted as I thought being patient was the way to go... doesn't appear patience was the cure here sadly lol :smiley:

Any suggestions on what I'm able to do, or have I missed the chance entirely now? Surely someone will be able to see my watch time over that period and the fact I tried to redeem it?

Any help from Devs/Community Managers, greatly appreciated.
  • orcashowb14_ESO
    orcashowb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same... Claimed but not received. Re-linked Amazon just in case but, no joy... er, Cliff Ram laden with warez.
  • ankerous
    ankerous
    ✭✭✭
    Zyva wrote: »
    Same thing with us, I was able to claim and the other could not. Am I missing something about amazon family accounts? Is this somehow different from the amazon household with two adults?

I was able to grab it but my wife was not able to as well. I figured that would happen but she wasn't interested in the mount so she was okay with me grabbing it first. It has been the same way with out things collected via Prime so I'm not shocked so hopefully others don't get their hopes up about it.
  • cosmodna
    cosmodna
    Soul Shriven
    Throxx wrote: »
    I logged into my ESO account and unlinked Amazon. Logged out. Relogged into my Eso account and linked amazon again. Started up ESO and drops were there.

FWIW, this method worked for me. Thanks, Throxx!
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I unlinked ad relinked on separate days and nothing. I just sent a second ticket to support as a bug

Question Reference # 220702-004089
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Cin_Vhetin
    Cin_Vhetin
    ✭✭
    I linked and claimed successfully but no content in-game like many of you.

I had to un-link amazon on my ESO account, linked amazon again which then opened amazon to sign in to approve the link which I did, then it went back to my ESO account page again which showed amazon was linked.

I completely quit the game and opened/signed in again and the content was in my ESO account/collections/etc.

Seems to be hit/miss on this fix.
  • MyFruitPunch
    MyFruitPunch
    Soul Shriven
    I have tried to reset account links several times and have not been able to collect still. I reset once 2 days ago and today i have tried resetting the links three times. I just submitted my ticket. 220702-004908
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All. As others have mentioned, please try unlinking and relinking your Prime Gaming/Amazon account and ESO accounts. Then relog into the game. If you have tried this a few times and still don't have the rewards, please submit a ticket and then let us know the ticket number. We can follow up with customer service to find a solution.

Could you please tell us the pathway to submit a ticket about this? I've looked at the categories and none seemed to fit this particular problem. Thanks!
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)