The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Receive Special In-Game Items & Collectibles with Amazon Prime"

• FriedArgonians
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    For anyone who claimed it but still hasn't received anything, go to your account and make sure you have it linked to Amazon. Even though you can claim it through Twitch having Twitch linked isn't enough. I got everything once I linked Amazon.

Aha it worked!! TY!
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hamfast wrote: »
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @Hamfast You can link one prime account with one ESO account. However, if you have a family account, that should allow you to use the different emails bound to the family account to active the prime rewards.

As per your instructions, we added me to my wife's account (the family option), but it said that it had already been claimed, I am therefore not eligible to claim the pack... my wife claimed it first (she is quicker than I am)

Did you use that email to Link your Amazon account to your ESO account? You shouldn't have to claim it again. It might not work right now as it seems they have turned it off to resolve some issues. I claimed mine earlier and still haven't gotten it.
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Hamfast You can link one prime account with one ESO account. However, if you have a family account, that should allow you to use the different emails bound to the family account to active the prime rewards.

As per your instructions, we added me to my wife's account (the family option), but it said that it had already been claimed, I am therefore not eligible to claim the pack... my wife claimed it first (she is quicker than I am)

Did you use that email to Link your Amazon account to your ESO account? You shouldn't have to claim it again. It might not work right now as it seems they have turned it off to resolve some issues. I claimed mine earlier and still haven't gotten it.

yes, I did, and linked it in my eso account, my wife has them, but alas, I do not... I will wait and see if it cycles through but I saw what she got in the crates (a 6 crown gems and 2 tattoos she will never use), I would still like the Ram, I can put my companions on it if I am riding my Celestial Ram...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Kyrtra
    Kyrtra
    ✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    For anyone who claimed it but still hasn't received anything, go to your account and make sure you have it linked to Amazon. Even though you can claim it through Twitch having Twitch linked isn't enough. I got everything once I linked Amazon.

Thank you! I linked it and it worked. It isn't that well explained on their site, that it needs to be linked there, too. Everything leads to Twitch linking unless I did not notice something somewhere.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Dagoth_Rac The system should remember that you redeemed the item. So next time you login in-game, it should claim it. If you continue to run into issues, please put in a ticket and then ping/DM me. We'll get that squared away.

All good now. I originally claimed on Amazon, which took me to ESO account login. That does not seem to work. But I did it in reverse, starting at ESO Account page and letting it take me to Amazon login, and that worked.
  • ShilohNC
    ShilohNC

yes, I did, and linked it in my eso account, my wife has them, but alas, I do not... I will wait and see if it cycles through but I saw what she got in the crates (a 6 crown gems and 2 tattoos she will never use), I would still like the Ram, I can put my companions on it if I am riding my Celestial Ram...

Exactly the same for me.. everything is linked correctly and says it's already been claimed by my wife's email...
  • ElvenOverlord
    ElvenOverlord
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I use my wife's account? we see no reason to have 2 Amazon prime accounts, yet we both play ESO, can we link all 3 of our accounts to the one Amazon Prime account?

then again, with the login issues...

Could make one then use the free trial and claim the reward. Then cancel prime and delete the account afterwards.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this work for console users? We're on our respective platform accounts vs an "ESO account". I think?
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • RNGeeze
    RNGeeze
    ✭✭✭
    Does this work for console users? We're on our respective platform accounts vs an "ESO account". I think?

It sends you to the psn/xbl portal to login. I play on ps5 and had Twitch linked all along to get drops from streams but had to go a step further and link Amazon itself to get the bundle at login.
    Edited by RNGeeze on June 28, 2022 10:53PM
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNGeeze wrote: »

It sends you to the psn/xbl portal to login. I play on ps5 and had Twitch linked all along to get drops from streams but had to go a step further and link Amazon itself to get the bundle at login.

Thank you. I don't use twitch but I think it's linked to m psn for other games' freebies.
    Edited by Nord_Raseri on June 28, 2022 11:10PM
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tried linking via both Amazon & the ESO account page and haven't received any items.

I've totally shut the game down both times.

PC/NA.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any chance of Canadians Prime Account holders to get this?

Tanks,

Z6
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I linked my Prime Gaming/Amazon.ca account and it says I've claimed the rewards but I haven't received them yet despite exiting and re-launching the game. @Zama666 Have you tried going to Prime gaming directly? I didn't have any issue linking accounts.

PC-NA

• Noddegamra
    SImilar to above, I was able to link my accounts late this afternoon EDT - apparently, according to posts, shortly after they got it working - but didn't log into the game until after dinner, a couple of hours later. Everything shows linked, but I haven't received anything in-game yet.
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if it's because I have an Australian Amazon Prime account and not a US one?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • VetteGal
    VetteGal
    Soul Shriven
    Linked, logged in, nothing, logged out, logged back in, nothing, still no email either
  • Dietche
    Dietche
    ✭✭✭
    I have not received the mount, face decorations, or crown crates.

Steps I have taken and verified:
    --My Twitch and Amazon accounts are both linked to ESO and show a green chain icon in my ZOS account.
    --Prime Gaming shows I have successfully claimed the ESO ram/face deco/crown crate offer.
    --I've logged in and out of the game, fully, several times, including shutting down the Launcher/Rebooting.
    --I have not gotten any emails to my ESO account email or to my Amazon Prime account email.
    --I have put in a trouble ticket, and have not gotten an answer to it after several hours waiting in game nor in email.
    --I did all these things *after* the servers returned from the Account Server Maintenance window earlier today.
    Guild Leader: Sardonically Synthesized
  • Vonnegut2506
    Vonnegut2506
    ✭✭✭
    I have Twitch and Amazon linked as verified on the ESO account page. I have it claimed on the Amazon Prime page. I have logged in and out several times over the course of 4 hours and still nothing.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I linked my accounts, was already linked to twitch, added the link to Amazon, it indicates the rewards are claimed. Logged into game and no rewards. Not sure what the issue is, seems a lot of folks are having this problem.

Logged and relogged, still no rewards.

I am on PC.

I unlinked and relinked amazon and it worked.
    Edited by huntgod_ESO on June 29, 2022 4:08AM
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Achernar
    Achernar
    ✭✭
    I had linked my Amazon account and claimed the reward on Prime Gaming, but didn't receive the items. Unlinking and re-linking my Amazon account did the trick, and the items appeared on next login to ESO.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems there are more kinks to be worked out. My account shows as linked, and in the prime gaming page it shows the eso drops as “claimed” but I never got the rewards.

I did unlink and relink on the eso account page, and I claimed prime gaming rewards for two other other games and confirmed I got them, it’s just the eso ones that didn’t come though.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    Still not able to link my accounts. I receive this error message after severel tries...
    62q1c5gkomh9.png
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • Ahkanji
    Ahkanji
    Unlinking and relinking did nothing for me, drops show as claimed but I didn’ t get the rewards.

Edit : just unlinked/linked my account again and this time it worked.
    Edited by Ahkanji on June 29, 2022 6:17AM
  • OnnuK
    OnnuK
    ✭✭✭
    Here is situation and the solution for prime gaming.
    I claimed when the rewards up but without amazon connection. After that I linked amazon, wait couple of hours (with logging / logout) and it did not work. So just unlink amazon, logout game and link amazon again. It worked for me.
    PC/EU @onnuk, Guild: ANADOLU "|H1:guild:29269|hAnadolu|h"
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: it worked after unlinking/linking two more times.
    Edited by Nord_Raseri on June 29, 2022 7:13AM
  • Anony_Mouse
    Anony_Mouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have claimed the drops on twitch, had to relink my ESO/Amazon but successfully did so and the drop page now says I have claimed it... I have nothing in game - how long does it take to appear?

edit; i logged out and back into the game and voila :D

unknown.png?width=1440&height=643

Edited by Anony_Mouse on June 29, 2022 8:18AM
  • LordDraw
    LordDraw
    ✭✭
    Füßchen wrote: »
    Are there regional restrictions for German Amazon accounts and the ESO account? My accounts are both German accounts but when I want to link them together Amazon redirects me to American verification which doesn't work.
    The strange thing is that the loot is claimed on the Twitch page.

I had the same problem for some reason. I deleted all cookies and changed the password (to the same as before), then it worked. Not sure what was happening there.

I deleted cookies for Amazon and ESO site but still got NA Amazon without possibility to login with any EU Amazon account. Seems it's not enough because it still opens me https://na.account.amazon.com login site.

I also tried with other browser on which I didn't open ESO or Amazon.
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    So.... yesterday I succesfully claimed the ESO offer from Twitch's PRIME LOOT page, yet nothing showed up in game all day.

I tried again a short time ago, and, still nothing so I went ahead and finally submitted a ticket with screenshot and all.

I came here to post what I did & that I submitted a Support Ticket,

HOWEVER, after I read some of these most recent posts,

I went to my ESO account page

I UNLINKED, then Re-Linked my Amazon Prime and

It took me to the SIGN-IN page for my Amazon account,

I signed in to Amazon, then

Launched ESO again,

and,

IT WORKED.

“The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    keto3000 wrote: »
    So.... yesterday I succesfully claimed the ESO offer from Twitch's PRIME LOOT page, yet nothing showed up in game all day.

I tried again a short time ago, and, still nothing so I went ahead and finally submitted a ticket with screenshot and all.

I came here to post what I did & that I submitted a Support Ticket,

HOWEVER, after I read some of these most recent posts,

I went to my ESO account page

I UNLINKED, then Re-Linked my Amazon Prime and

It took me to the SIGN-IN page for my Amazon account,

I signed in to Amazon, then

Launched ESO again,

and,

IT WORKED.

Hello,
    could you please let me know if you got email from ESO for your claimed loots?
    I did same as you did. i'm far away from my computer so i can't login to the game to check if i got the loot or not. Usually, i get email from ESO after claiming Twitch drops so i can know if I get the drop without logging into the game. But this time i didn't get email for Amazon drops, and i can't check if i really get the drops or not because i don't have opportunity to log into the game right now.
    I'd really appreciate if you tell me if you got an email for Amazon drops or not.
    Usually it's name is "Elder Scrolls Online - Code Redemption" and it looks like :
    fo209fdw266g.png
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    @Dagoth_Rac The system should remember that you redeemed the item. So next time you login in-game, it should claim it. If you continue to run into issues, please put in a ticket and then ping/DM me. We'll get that squared away.

All good now. I originally claimed on Amazon, which took me to ESO account login. That does not seem to work. But I did it in reverse, starting at ESO Account page and letting it take me to Amazon login, and that worked.

Same here. I dunno if it was the relink that did it, or doing it from the ESO side instead of the Amazon side that did it, but it worked doing it from the ESO side. Both times Amazon showed up as linked, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus