The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Receive Special In-Game Items & Collectibles with Amazon Prime"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
9nrzndb70s0c.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Receive Special In-Game Items & Collectibles with Amazon Prime"

"Don’t miss out! Claim special in-game items and collectibles with a linked Amazon Prime Gaming membership."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on August 16, 2022 3:57PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    Cant login on the ESO account page to attempt to claim this. It never goes after submitting user/pass. I do get the usual email with the login code but the page isnt loading to put the code in.
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also getting login errors after claiming. If I do get in, the rewards didn't push through. Yikes.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @alternatelder Thanks for letting us know. We are investigating the login errors right now and will follow up once we have more info.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most likely too many people are trying to connect their Prime account. Server overload. When I read that you have till September to claim this, I decided to wait a few days.
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I use my wife's account? we see no reason to have 2 Amazon prime accounts, yet we both play ESO, can we link all 3 of our accounts to the one Amazon Prime account?

then again, with the login issues...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Sonyaluca
    Sonyaluca
    ✭✭
    Right, aside from changing my username some months ago to StarDustKitten (which can't be changed here)

I would like to know why I am getting these messages ;
    u7guuhh5pmj3.png I use neither stadia nor steam.
    zvyiadxl06rg.png and this is what happens when I try to log into my eso account on the web page.
    5fqn3lkvfuzs.png

• Sonyaluca
    Sonyaluca
    ✭✭
    Sonyaluca wrote: »
    Right, aside from changing my username some months ago to StarDustKitten (which can't be changed here)

I would like to know why I am getting these messages ;
    u7guuhh5pmj3.png I use neither stadia nor steam.
    zvyiadxl06rg.png and this is what happens when I try to log into my eso account on the web page.
    5fqn3lkvfuzs.png

And I notably do not have an amazon prime account - I checked and then this happened. >.>
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    Are there regional restrictions for German Amazon accounts and the ESO account? My accounts are both German accounts but when I want to link them together Amazon redirects me to American verification which doesn't work.
    The strange thing is that the loot is claimed on the Twitch page.
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Sonyaluca we are investigating login issues right now. So that is proabably why you are getting those errors. We are investigating now.
    Staff Post
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I get the Xbox Gamepass connection with Microsoft. Is ESO moving to Luna now from Stadia?
  • Füßchen
    Füßchen
    ✭✭
    Are there regional restrictions for German Amazon accounts and the ESO account? My accounts are both German accounts but when I want to link them together Amazon redirects me to American verification which doesn't work.
    The strange thing is that the loot is claimed on the Twitch page.

I had the same problem for some reason. I deleted all cookies and changed the password (to the same as before), then it worked. Not sure what was happening there.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Hamfast You can link one prime account with one ESO account. However, if you have a family account, that should allow you to use the different emails bound to the family account to active the prime rewards.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @TechMaybeHic No news one moving to Luna. We are just partnering with twitch to bring a Prime Gaming pack to players.
    Staff Post
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see anything from ESO on Prime Gaming? Does it release at a certain time or am I not understanding something
  • calitrumanb14_ESO
    calitrumanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see anything from ESO on Prime Gaming? Does it release at a certain time or am I not understanding something

From the Prime Gaming ESO page: This offer is currently experiencing issues and is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From the Prime Gaming ESO page: This offer is currently experiencing issues and is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.

Didn't see that, thank you
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I claimed the reward earlier and got a message that reward was claimed. However, I got no emails, received nothing in game, and I am not sure where on Amazon Prime Gaming to look at previously claimed rewards. I claimed right before the login problems. I hope I did not have bad timing and it is something like Amazon considers it claimed but ESO never got the message.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Dagoth_Rac The system should remember that you redeemed the item. So next time you login in-game, it should claim it. If you continue to run into issues, please put in a ticket and then ping/DM me. We'll get that squared away.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    For those not seeing the ESO Listing on Prime Gaming, it is temporarily down while we are working on resolving the login issue. Once we get the issue resolved, we'll get the listing back up for everyone.
    Staff Post
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was able to get in now and link to Amazon.
  • FriedArgonians
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    I claimed the reward earlier and got a message that reward was claimed. However, I got no emails, received nothing in game, and I am not sure where on Amazon Prime Gaming to look at previously claimed rewards. I claimed right before the login problems. I hope I did not have bad timing and it is something like Amazon considers it claimed but ESO never got the message.

Same here. I claimed the rewards, but when I log in they're not there, no notifications.
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here. I claimed the rewards, but when I log in they're not there, no notifications.

Log-out/in worked for me
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • FriedArgonians
    xSkullfox wrote: »

Log-out/in worked for me

Just tried it, still nothing =( Well I'm sure ZOS is working on it, will just have to wait.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was just able to link my accounts, complete the claim, and when I logged in to the game, I had all items in the Pack.

Thanks, ZOS.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Hamfast
      Hamfast
      ✭✭✭✭
      ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
      @Hamfast You can link one prime account with one ESO account. However, if you have a family account, that should allow you to use the different emails bound to the family account to active the prime rewards.

As per your instructions, we added me to my wife's account (the family option), but it said that it had already been claimed, I am therefore not eligible to claim the pack... my wife claimed it first (she is quicker than I am)
      Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
    • DeathStalker
      DeathStalker
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I was able to link my account and claim it from the link in your article. Thanks, ZOS
    • rotaugen454
      rotaugen454
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It shows me as having claimed, but nothing received after logging in and out.
      "Get off my lawn!"
    • Kyrtra
      Kyrtra
      ✭✭
      I claimed it on twitch ( shows as accounts linked, etc.) then tried to log in eso and could not log in. Now when I log after everything is sorted I don't get any notifications, no mails etc. Logged out and logged back in as someone suggested in this thread and still no notifications. I guess I will wait till tomorrow and if it hasn't arrived by then I will contact support.
    • Aisleyne
      Aisleyne
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      For anyone who claimed it but still hasn't received anything, go to your account and make sure you have it linked to Amazon. Even though you can claim it through Twitch having Twitch linked isn't enough. I got everything once I linked Amazon.
    • rotaugen454
      rotaugen454
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Aisleyne wrote: »
      For anyone who claimed it but still hasn't received anything, go to your account and make sure you have it linked to Amazon. Even though you can claim it through Twitch having Twitch linked isn't enough. I got everything once I linked Amazon.

I had to relink it, but then it worked.
      "Get off my lawn!"