The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 34 - Bug Reports for Tales of Tribute

• Jaclynn
    Jaclynn
    ✭✭✭
    Rajhin discard still bugged,

and also this...Patron Picker timer ran out, and then nothing happened. Should return to queue, or concede?

srp9bttwi01j.jpg
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
    @Jaclynn
    GM "The Rogue's Bounty"
  • Punches_Below_Belt
    Punches_Below_Belt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Twice since update this afternoon, paired with another player and the table loads but no cards appear and concede is only action possible, resulting in 10 minute time out.
    Edited by Punches_Below_Belt on May 17, 2022 12:02AM
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the last update, NPCs don't seem to be using the Agents? They are using the bank now, which is great, but don't seem to use any of the others. I'm winning all the time by flipping the agents. Unless I'm just amazing at the game of course :p
    PC EU & NA
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WIZZARD2K wrote: »
    Rank points from matches do not seem to be adding to my rank. I was doing the kiska daily 3, and noticed the bar not moving.
    See match 2/3 screenshot:
    kox0cgw6xbdx.png
    and match 3/3 screenshot:
    xf9vs786jtuz.png
    additionally there does not seem to be any way to check my progress when not in the final screen of a match. I can't find the xp bar anywhere.

Same problem, getting no XP at all from any of the three NPC daily matches from Kishka or on turning the quest in. I found you can check the XP bar in the Group and Activity Finder menu (P).
    PC EU & NA
  • Eliran
    Eliran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linyia the founder is bugged ..

You can't start the table game with her, when you press battle, nothing happens.
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same problem, getting no XP at all from any of the three NPC daily matches from Kishka or on turning the quest in. I found you can check the XP bar in the Group and Activity Finder menu (P).

Summerset does not grant xp, when I won a game vs. an NPC, playing for a quest for Kishka. The recap screen claimed that I should have gotten 105 xp (60 for defeating a "Proficient" NPC; +45 for my first match of the day), but none was added to my total "Rank Points" on the Group Menu.

Solitude NPCs have two bugs. There is no "Expert" level NPC available; only a Novice and two Proficient. And one of the Proficients is placed inside the table. Please move the poor person back about two feet, out of the table and onto a chair.

Edit: added correct word "Expert" for missing NPC.

Edited by Kelinmiriel on May 24, 2022 12:00PM
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • Jaclynn
    Jaclynn
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand the purpose of "deserter" penalty box.

Yesterday my ToT game froze, and I did /reloadui, and come back to find I have to wait 10 minutes to Q again.

This happened the other day as well without the /reloadui - I just reloaded game, and was in the penalty box.

Penalty (Concede) should only occur if a player:
    1. Does not pick their Patron, and timer runs out.
    2. Enters a game, yet does not play their hands.
    3. Hits ESC, and concedes.

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
    @Jaclynn
    GM "The Rogue's Bounty"
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I missed mentioning this before - it's not the worst issue, certainly, but at some point it'd be nice if it gets improved, if it hasn't yet. It's a little AI strategy issue. Very simple, but.

The NPCs don't notice when I get control of 3 Patrons. It's kind of important, and a real human player who's even vaguely competent (hopefully) wouldn't let anyone get away with this easily, so it encourages sloppy strategy, because I can just whomp them by taking that fourth Patron.

If someone gets the favor of three Patrons, number one priority, if you want any chance of winning, is to stop them from getting the fourth.

Please let the NPCs know that. Thanks. :)
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started up a ranked match today and it froze on me. Dunno what I'm supposed to do in this situation. Will it count as a loss if I just quit out? Seems kinda unfair to me.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] Hunding cards will often display as Psijic cards, and "Mainland Inquiries" will be placed into your starter deck even when the Psijic patron is not selected by either the player or the NPC at the start of the match.

CAN CONFIRM THE MAINLAND INQUIRIES BUG IS STILL A THING.
    by5uolo8qcgl.png

• WithMyLaserGun
    WithMyLaserGun
    ✭✭✭
    The Hunding card "Hira's End" gives a choice between 4 power and returning 4 cards to the draw pile, but if the latter is chosen it will only let you move 3 cards max.

Mine won't even let me do that. I choose to move cards, and it does absolutely nothing, yet my card has been used. :(
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cqe7am1h1jy0.png

Yoooooo! We're inquiring about ALL the mainlands NOW!
  • Roxxsmom
    Roxxsmom
    ✭✭✭
    Twice now I have gotten a bug twice now during play where my cards become "unclickable" during the game. It seems to happen when I have the green and black deck out in the same game and I am clicking through cards very quickly and I click past the option to discard a card without selecting the R. When I go back, nothing is clickable, nor is anything else in the game interface. I have updated my video driver. Not sure if a mod is interfering or not, but it's rare enough that it would take a very long time to determine whether or not a mod is the issue.

It tends to happen when I am about to win a match :(

5thzc4jn7ool.png