The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Update 34 - Bug Reports for Tales of Tribute

• Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bug report for controller mode.

1. Occasionally, the game stops responding to the controller and the only way to get it to respond again is to power the controller off and then back on.
    2. On several occasions when I went to activate a patron it would end my turn instead, and did it again even when I was ultra careful with where I put the curser.
    3. For a brief period of time I would not let me end my turn at all with the controller.
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lauranae wrote: »
    mklabf3f63c4.png

I have those items showned as a reward each time won a match.

Not sur those are really expected here. In fact i receive a bag either purple or green. None of the swords made it in my inventory so its may be just a visual bug.

I dont have any other quests in my tracker.

I'm not seeing anything under 'Match Rewards' at all. If I win I just get a green bag with trash in it!
    PC EU & NA
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if bug or rng, but I'm getting better rewards in the defeat bag than I am in the winning one - e.g. chromium grains in the defeat box as opposed to some wood and white meals in the winning one. Just now in a defeat box: 29 gold, 200 honing stones and 2 terne grains, winning box: 26 gold, 1 soul gem, 10 ruby ash, 1 white drink and 5 alchemical resins.

Not complaining, just seems odd.
    PC EU & NA
  • JEii14
    JEii14
    Soul Shriven
    I keep getting an occasional issue where the Tales of Tribute game won’t let me click on the Patrons or End Turn when I start a new game against an NPC opponent. The only way to fix it is to forfeit the game, log out and then log back in. This will allow me to play the game again as intended but it’s annoying as it happens too often. I’m not sure what causes it to bug as sometimes I start a game and it plays well, but other times I start a game and it’s bugged from the start not letting me click anything on the right side (patrons or end turn).
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I /bugged this in game already, but just to make sure: I looted a Hero Ansei fragment and when I looked at it in the Tribute Collections it said it needed the Unstable Morpholith. Pretty sure that’s a bug; I haven’t found the other pieces to test if it’s just a text issue or if it’s really expecting the pet though.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • deleted220717-003304
    Similar to some posts above:
    Several times now, so far always during my first turn, I could not interact with a patron or end my turn.

I'm playing with an XBOX Series controller, but when this happens, trying to use the mouse doesn't help either, nor does disconnecting and reconnecting the controller.

The scenario has always been this so far:
    - My first turn
    - I have played all my cards and bought as many cards as I could from the tavern
    - The crow patron glows yellow, none of the others do
    - I hover the cursor over the crow patron, but unlike normally, the glow does not turn green
    - There is no hover-over image box either for the patron
    - Clicking has no effect
    - Cards on the table (tavern etc) do still have info boxes when I hover over them. But since I've exhausted my options, I don't know if they would react to clicks.
    - I cannot end my turn either.

I've had this happen on both an imported character when playing against novice NPCs in the starting place and the Tribute template character during the novice tournament.

Here's a screenshot from the tournament:

8y5ynar08bg2.png
    Edited by deleted220717-003304 on April 23, 2022 9:47AM
  • s_ch_kb16_ESO
    s_ch_kb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    1) I also get the game randomly not reacting any more sometimes, only way to fix is Alt+F4.

2) I just followed a clue that was supposed to give me a card upgrade (at least that's how I understood it) to Grahtwood Falinesti Winter Site, but upon opening the container, I didn't get anything or if I did, the game didn't tell me about it. I also don't think anything got upgraded, although I'm not 100% on what was already upgraded before.

3) Auto Play Cards-button doesn't do anything. I had it turned off for the first couple matches. After turning it on later, nothing changes.

4) The tooltip for how Orgnum (Patron) works isn't correct during the match. It shows up correctly in the collections.
    I used him at the beginning of the match from neutral and got 1 power, which is what it's supposed to do according to the description in the collection (1 power for every 6 cards you own rounded down and you start with 10 cards, so that's correct), but during the match, it shows that I'm supposed to get 6 power.

Description in collecction:
    Favored: Gain 1 Power for every 4 cards you own, ...
    neutral: Gain 1 Power for every 6 cards that you own, rounded down. ....
    unfavored: Gain 2 Power. ...

Description during match when owning 10 cards (I'm pretty sure it always shows the same, though, no matter how many cards you own):
    Favored: Gain 4 Power. ...
    neutral: Gain 6 Power. ....
    unfavored: Gain 2 Power. ...
    Edited by s_ch_kb16_ESO on April 23, 2022 10:55AM
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone here tried to challenge one of the Founders (5 NPCs scattered all over Tamriel) after playing through the main ToT storyline with Bragas? You get hints on where to find them from Bragas, Sorinne, Ghelek (the barkeeper at the Gonfalon Gaming Hall) and Master Rhazamad.

I found 4 of the 5 founders (Edit: now i found them all) on my template character, and I can't start a game against them. They seem to accept my challenge, say something like "Let's start the game!" and then no game starts. I just get put back in 3rd person view. The NPC then starts talking and congratulates me on my victory - which didn't happen because I never played a game against them.

I guess it is buggy because I am on a template character who has all decks already?
    Edited by Svenja on April 23, 2022 4:08PM
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • s_ch_kb16_ESO
    s_ch_kb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I get the same error with the Founders.
    For example the Author:
    There are 2 dialog options:
    1) Let's test that. Play me.
    2) Let's test that. I challenge you.

If I select option 1, she says no, that I have to defeat other Founders.
    If I select option 2, it looks like she's ok with playing, but once I select let's play Tribute, the game just quits out of the dialogue. What she says sounds like what she's supposed to say when you beat her, but nothing else happens.

It's the same with the other 4 Founders as well. Different dialogue, same outcome.

My character is a copied character who only had the 4 starting decks and the one you get from the questline, no template.
    I'm also max level at the game, so that's not the issue.
    Edited by s_ch_kb16_ESO on April 23, 2022 3:48PM
  • xgoku1
    xgoku1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get the same error with the Founders.
    For example the Author:
    There are 2 dialog options:
    1) Let's test that. Play me.
    2) Let's test that. I challenge you.

If I select option 1, she says no, that I have to defeat other Founders.
    If I select option 2, it looks like she's ok with playing, but once I select let's play Tribute, the game just quits out of the dialogue. What she says sounds like what she's supposed to say when you beat her, but nothing else happens.

It's the same with the other 4 Founders as well. Different dialogue, same outcome.

My character is a copied character who only had the 4 starting decks and the one you get from the questline, no template.
    I'm also max level at the game, so that's not the issue.

Can confirm this. Talked to "The Author" in Coldharbour, got the same options and dialogue. I think Razhamad says that beating a Founder is supposed to give a reward, which doesn't happen after Option 2 goes to the Win dialogue. Neither does the Achievement "Founder Found" progress.
    Edited by xgoku1 on April 23, 2022 5:32PM
  • xgoku1
    xgoku1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During the questline, in the matches against
    Bragas
    and
    the Khajiit lady
    the NPC's turn wouldn't end, requiring a Concede match and starting the game again. It's really frustrating because it happened both times near victory condition, around 40 points.

In both cases, they would play their cards, but their turn wouldn't end. I don't know if this is relevant but since I had loaded their Decks with the Bewilderment cards, they would "skip" playing those cards. Maybe that bugs out?
    Edited by xgoku1 on April 23, 2022 5:29PM
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten a couple of card upgrade clues in my rewards. After double-checking the upgrades I'm missing in the Tribute tab of collections, then finding/picking up the clue treasure box, none of the upgrades I'm missing seem to change to non-missing. I don't think the clue treasure boxes are giving the card upgrades.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Serenez
    Serenez
    ✭✭✭
    Yes gamepad mode has major issues. I have tried both in automatic and gamepad mode on. I turned accessibility off.

For some reason during the gameboard, some actions will respond to the controller while others I have to actually click with the mouse which is frustrating. When I tried to click with my controller on the neutral Patron to upgrade my gold card to a better one it ended my turn. I was no where near the hour glass. Having to use both mouse and gamepad where it swaps between PC/UI and gamepad UI is really frustrating. So I had to play with the controller and then use my mouse to fine tune the 'end turn' feature. If I tried to end turn with controller . no response, however it ended my turn when I tried to click on the Neutral Patron so something is out of sync.

Another bug - A couple days ago when I was doing the tutorial I went to talk to the quest giver inside to start the training and it crashed and sent me back to Western Skyrim. During this same day . I had actually got bounced back to Western Skyrim 2 times before just after I flagged the wayshrine in the main town. So my third attempt to flag the wayshrine worked but that is when I went into the tavern to talk to the trainer and it sent me back to Western Skyrim. I had buggy issues during the tutorial and practice session after with the gamepad. The following day - no problems at all and I finished the tutorial practice and unlocked the dailies. Today I tried the dailies and got one of the PVE NPCs done in The Rift but when I tried in Alik'r the gamepad bug started to happen again.

Apart from these issues - the only other thing I would mention and not sure if this is a bug or not but during the tutorial no visual indicators are on the screen when the NPC is trying to explain the game. Also the music is really overshadowing the words of the NPC so for those that didn't turn music off prior to the tutorial - having an option toggle - turn music down/off etc. would be beneficial as well as visual indicators and labels on the gameboard to tell people what is the cooldown pile, what is the draw pile, tavern, Patrons etc. for those who do not play cards etc. After seeing Shimmer's video where she labels the gameboard I had the aha moment. That is what is needed in the actual tutorial to understand.

People learn by all different ways. Some need audio, some need visual, some need to have hands on and some need a combination of any or all of the above. So by having a combination of all of these . it is much easier to have the majority of people understand the game. Also as some people have mentioned, some players are hearing impaired or simply do not play with audio and rely strictly on visuals. This needs to be taken into consideration when only giving audio explanation. You could also direct the player to 'read' the 'handbook' prior to looking at the gameboard for the first time as this may also help. Adding a tool tip to indicate there is a section in the HELP - TUTORIAL - Tales of Tribute in the game menu will also be beneficial. Absolutely without question the gameboard needs to be labelled during the audio explanation. It doesn't have to be on the gameboards during practice play or regular play but at least during the tutorial. Seeing the names on the gameboard during Shimmer's video was literally all I needed to put the pieces together and I am sure it would be the same for many others.

Apart from these 'issues', I do really like the game and look forward to playing it. As with the Antiquities when it first launched on the first PTS patch, it had similar challenges with understanding. Once additional information and tool tips where given it became much easier to understand. I expect this will be no different and the proper labels and or visual indicators will be adjusted and resolved.
  • deleted220717-003304
    One more thing, not quite a bug, but perhaps a thing to consider:

On gamepad mode, there is a scenario that has caught me off-guard several times now.
    When the new cards are drawn, one of the cards is pulled out and increased in size, making it seem as if this was the card that's currently in hand and if I pressed the confirm button, it would play this card. But this is not the case, the controller cursor is actually still on the hourglass to end the turn. It's rather inconspicuous compared to the card though. So I want to play the highlighted card and press A for confirm, and end my turn instead.

I'm not sure what needs to be different, and sure I should have paid more attention to where my cursor actually was, but gameplay experience from other card-based games has trained me to think that the highlighted/enlarged card is the active thing waiting to be triggered with the next button press. Hope this made any sense at all. :)

(Edited for typo)
    Edited by deleted220717-003304 on April 23, 2022 9:34PM
  • Serenez
    Serenez
    ✭✭✭
    To add to my above issue with gamepad mode. I tried relaunched the game and tried the match in Alik'r again and everything went great. Then I went onto Blackwood and in the first turn, the controller just stopped responding. This time I couldn't even click the end turn with the hourglass. Re-launching the game again to see if it resolves.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPC opponent don't know how to use some of the Patron effects. I've never seen them use the Treasury and very rarely, the crow. They favor using Pelin even when they have no agent to affect, so it just costs them 2 power for nothing. They use Red Eagle when they should know the cards left in their deck (players can check the cards remaining in their own decks at any time) and that card will absolutely not help them. This one might just be intentional bad play programmed to make the game easier on the player, but it happens very frequently.

Without access to the Treasury patron for the computer player, they can be softlocked very easily by keeping the tavern full of 6+ cost cards. This allows you to take as long as you want to fully ramp up with your own Treasury, then actually start taking cards.

The computer player favors low cost cards even if they will have no meaningful effect on the game, including leaning very heavily into contract cards on early turns. This makes them easy to manipulate for tempo advantage by leaving their preferred targets on the board, making them take them for no long term gain and costing them a turn. I love seeing Blackmail on the board early as it means the computer will just take it and essentially feed me another card and throw their turn away. This combined with their lack of ability to use the Treasury creates such a massive early advantage, they have a hard time recovering.

Shehai Summoning has no cost. I'm assuming this is a bug as it appears to be massively overpowered for a zero cost card and would be the only non starting resource to cost zero. I'm assuming it should be 4 or 5 gold.

The tempo of the game is too easily determined by the RNG of the first turn. Often player one can take a low cost card, then clog up the board with 5+ cost cards slowing down the pace of the game for player two. Or player 1 takes an average card, feeding a top tier card to player 2, then they may face a simlar tempo loss. Look at better ways to help players dig through a high cost wall in the tavern. Having an opponent with a great turn 1 followed by a wall of agents is highly demoralizing.

Agents have a massive cost for their effect with the assumption that they can have their effect spread over multiple turns to make them useful compared to similarly costed action cards. I'd consider lowering the cost on many agents or find some way to get them into decks and into play faster. There are countless ways to deal with an opposing agent if you even care to do so. Most of them are such a huge tempo loss to take due to how long it takes for them to affect the game to the same extent as an action card. For their gold cost, agents are generally a bad play, but often they are the only play you can make. This creates a situation where a player with deck disadvantage is forced to take an agent, feeding their opponent a better card in it's place, losing even more board position. With agent cost so high, you often can't buy the card replacing it, which allows RNG to give your opponent a huge advantage with that replacement card. The better play is to gain an early advantage (through luck) then force your opponent to slowly eat through the "bad" cards, feeding you good cards in the process, making your board position better.

The idea of "building your deck" sounds good in theory, but there are very few actual choices. You often simply take the card you can afford to take as the board gets clogged up with high cost cards that just sit there. Yes there are cards you can use to clean up the board, but unless you have a massive amount of gold, that cleanup only feeds those new cards to your opponent to choose from first. Eating through a tavern full of bad cards is very difficult to do without just making things better for your opponent instead of yourself. Consider making the filter cards cheaper or possibly even reward you with gold for each card you remove in order to allow the player cleaning the board to actually play some of the cards that come up before their opponent gets first crack at them. So currently you have a card that costs 1 gold to remove a tavern card from the game. Perhaps have it also give the player 1 or 2 gold if a card is removed so you can potentially buy something that comes up a bit easier. There is one that costs 3 gold to remove 2 cards. Have that one also give the player 3 or 4 gold to replace the cost of the card and allow them to take advantage of the new cards.
    Edited by redspecter23 on April 23, 2022 10:06PM
  • Serenez
    Serenez
    ✭✭✭
    I relaunched the game and toggled on to use keyboard for chat which is what I use. The first game went great and I finally got my 3 PVE NPC games done for the daily. I then found an NPC player in Western Skyrim and got stuck on turn one. I wanted to pay a Patron . nope - no input with either gamepad or mouse. Had to concede match. I couldn't even click 'end turn'

Without relaunching game, I tried to challenge this same NPC and same thing. Stuck in round one - I can play cards, buy cards but no input on the Patrons (the neutral or any other's that are ready to turn) or end turn with either the gamepad or the PC UI.

I really like and enjoy the game when I can actually complete a game properly, so I do hope this gets resolved.

As it stands when I launch the game I can play one game . without gameplay issues. Then second game .. goes downhill from there with lack of controller input.
  • TPishek
    TPishek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could barely hear or understand the dude giving me the tutorial, even after I turned up the vocal volume. Please add subtitles or something.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Games seem to freeze sometimes with NPC's.
    Using Game Finder will glitch as I accept and jump to "I win" without having a game.
    Delays in clicking cards to play. Is a problem when playing people where there is a timer.
    Sometimes other players names not showing up.

Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the points @redspecter23 makes above about how the tavern fills up with cards that no-one can afford, is one that I wanted to mention. I sat for 40 minutes against an NPC and neither of us could afford the cards in the tavern, we each had like one power card and just played the same hand over and over again. This has happened more than once and is always going to occur when the first cards that appear in the tavern are 6 gold and above. I had a couple of the cards that let you take up to a 5 gold card e.g. but there weren't any. There needs to be like a 'flush' option where both players agree to purge the tavern and reset or the cards reset after three hands, because this is just painful.
    PC EU & NA
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is another thing I /bugged but will mention here to make sure it gets noticed - when I opened my tutorial winnings, one of the things I got was a Sip of Health. As in, the lowest level potion possible. And this was on my CP 1500+ character. Trash potions as loot is normal, but I’d expect them to be leveled to me.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not liking the Red Eagle King cards, they're all about removing cards from your hand from the game, when you've only got a few decent cards this is pointless. You use your gold to (hopefully) buy good cards, why would you want to get rid of them? Later in the game it's worth trashing the 1 gold cards, but that renders this pack useless for at least the first half of the game.
    PC EU & NA
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not liking the Red Eagle King cards, they're all about removing cards from your hand from the game, when you've only got a few decent cards this is pointless. You use your gold to (hopefully) buy good cards, why would you want to get rid of them? Later in the game it's worth trashing the 1 gold cards, but that renders this pack useless for at least the first half of the game.

There can be an advantage to removing gold cards early. Perhaps you have a card that earns 2 gold or more per turn. Every gold you remove gets you to your good cards faster. Very few cards won't gain you gold when played from your deck. Typically they are focused on power or prestige at the cost of gold generation. That seems like an intentional drawback. If I'm buying a card that generates gold (as well as doing something else), I'm more than happy to remove a regular single gold card.

However if you're playing a heavy black/red deck which may have many cards that don't generate any gold at all like Midnight Raid and various red "burn" cards, you can make the choice to avoid the deck thinning cards or lean heavily into it. A deck with 2 Midnight Raid and a few solid red power generation cards can win even with zero gold in the deck, even faster actually.
  • s_ch_kb16_ESO
    s_ch_kb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The achievements for using certain patrons only work in PvP-games, not against NPCs. It doesn't say anything about that in the description, so either it's a bug or the description needs to be changed to prevent confusions.
    Edit: You also don't progress the achievements for using patron powers when directly inviting players, only when using the group finder. If this is on purpose, then that is imho extremely stupid and should be changed, but I would guess that it's a bug.
    Edited by s_ch_kb16_ESO on April 24, 2022 7:51PM
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There can be an advantage to removing gold cards early. Perhaps you have a card that earns 2 gold or more per turn. Every gold you remove gets you to your good cards faster. Very few cards won't gain you gold when played from your deck. Typically they are focused on power or prestige at the cost of gold generation. That seems like an intentional drawback. If I'm buying a card that generates gold (as well as doing something else), I'm more than happy to remove a regular single gold card.

However if you're playing a heavy black/red deck which may have many cards that don't generate any gold at all like Midnight Raid and various red "burn" cards, you can make the choice to avoid the deck thinning cards or lean heavily into it. A deck with 2 Midnight Raid and a few solid red power generation cards can win even with zero gold in the deck, even faster actually.

That makes sense, I've still got a lot to learn I think lol.
    PC EU & NA
  • Misscapefox
    Misscapefox
    ✭✭✭
    Games seem to freeze sometimes with NPC's.

This happened to me 3x tonight- game froze while playing different NPCs- each time this happened when I tabbed out of the game to look something up (no idea if that's what caused it but this hasn't happened before). I had to concede the game and start over to get things rolling again.

• Synaryn
    Synaryn
    ✭✭✭
    Using Rajhin's patron ability with NPC players bugs them out, their AI seems to hang once they draw a Bewilderment. Have to forfeit the match, tested it extensively and happens pretty much always with AI and Bewilderment.
  • TholosTB
    TholosTB
    3 freezes in 4 NPC games today, always as soon as an NPC agent goes in play. Complete freeze of the UI including the timer.
    Was dealt 2 starter cards from Celarus deck and none from Hunding - patrons were Celarus, Crows, Pelin, Hunding.
  • lisaallman
    trying to do the daily npc game quests and three times now, about mid-way through the 2nd game in the rift, the game locks up. it's always happened on the opponent's side and there is cards that need to be drawn for his hand when this happens.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All 5 founders still bugged.
    After selecting "play" it just goes to NPC congratulating you on win. No game. :(
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)