The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please remove Dungeon DLC from ESO+

• jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As has been said before:

The purpose of the Dungeon Finder is NOT to provide everyone with a truly random daily dungeon.

It's to provide people who queue for specific dungeons with enough people to fill up a team, in the event of not being able to make a team (of the correct roles - Tank, Healer, 2xDD) out of those who have queued for specific dungeons. They do this by filling the spaces with people who, by choosing "random", attest that they don't care which dungeon they end up doing - because if you did care, you would have chosen Specific Dungeon instead of Random Dungeon.

So, chances are, there's at least one person in the dungeon who chose the specific dungeon. Possibly an actual team of two or three, or maybe two or three individuals who queued concurrently but couldn't be matched with a fourth role. To have a dungeon in which EVERYBODY is truly random, means either you queued as a four-man group for random, or else there aren't that many people queueing for specific dungeons right now and the top of the queue really was filled by a role-matched set of players from the Random queue.

The reward is specifically aimed to entice people to not care that they might end up with a harder or longer dungeon rather than an easier or shorter one.

That being said, I do kinda accept that the difference in length and difficulty between the easiest and hardest dungeons is too great, and the queue could do with being split by length and/or difficulty, with greater rewards for those who choose a random from the "hard" queue than from the "easy" queue. Similarly, there should be greater rewards for random "veteran" rather than random "normal": it makes no sense that 10 stones is the reward for both Normal and Veteran, even if one considered only the vanilla dungeons.
    Options
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It has probably been said, but if they simply limited dungeons offered to you in random queues to dungeons you actually owned, not added by your ESO+ sub, that would solve the issue. I personally have ESO+, and have purchased a number of DLC's, so it would be quite fair that I be dropped in content I specifically bought, and would probably increase sales of those DLC's that folks actually do want to end up in randomly because they happen to enjoy them... win win.
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »
    It has probably been said, but if they simply limited dungeons offered to you in random queues to dungeons you actually owned, not added by your ESO+ sub, that would solve the issue. I personally have ESO+, and have purchased a number of DLC's, so it would be quite fair that I be dropped in content I specifically bought, and would probably increase sales of those DLC's that folks actually do want to end up in randomly because they happen to enjoy them... win win.

It would not solve the issue for the people trying to run those dungeons.
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »

Explain please.
    Options
  • Agenericname
    Agenericname
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »

Explain please.

What if you like that content? There are those of us that dont use the random to farm xp and crystals, just play and enjoy the game for what it is, not a second job. I would have to buy the DLC and ESO+?

This is really about the bonus, its not about choice. We already have the choice to exclude dungeons we dont want to do, we just don't get the bonus that way. The fairest thing to do would be to balance the rewards so that FG1 and LoM werent the same.
    Options
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are two things to consider:

1. The daily random is there to fill groups for people queuing for specific dungeons. It isn't really a random dungeon unless you end up in a group of 4 people who queued for a random dungeon.
    2. ESO+ players should not be penalized for supporting the game with their sub. If there are rewards for random dungeons, it should not take more effort for people with subs to get those rewards than for free players (who payed $6 to get the game on sale).

We need a balance between those. Especially with the problem of the ever increasing number of long DLC dungeons. It will get to the point where a preformed group of 4 players with ESO plus will have a significantly higher chance of ending up in a DLC dungeon than a base game, but a preformed group of 4 players is likely to end up in a much quicker dungeon (and guaranteed to be base game).

Right now, the solution is to make sure you queue with someone who doesn't have ESO+. I would even consider queuing with a DPS from an alt account and then having that DPS drop, but no one on my alt accounts is past level 6 and I'm not interested in leveling them.
    Options
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they should add "Easy" to "Normal" and "Vet". On Easy, the non-DLC dungeons would be basically the same but DLC dungeons are simplified mechs and easier fights. You would only get 5 transmutes for a random easy daily, and drops are green.
    PC - NA
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason the rewards are the same for normal and vet is so people who have no business being in vet but want to maximize their rewards don't queue for it and instead queue for normal. Those same people have also greatly sped up the rate of completion for those normal dungeons and the time difference in them is now reduced as a bunch of hard hitting farmers have greatly sped up these time consuming dungeons.

The current rewards as they have...

*Cut queue times drastically for all queues
    *Made vet queue have a larger percentage of completions (I even have gotten HM DLC out of pugs now and not just stuff like ICP)
    *Made normal dungeons take only a relatively small amount of time to complete thanks to speedsters.

I am glad they put rewards worth farming in the RD, And that the RND and RVD rewards are the same. It feels weird at first but it's had the best results for dungeons in terms of completions and queue times by a massive country mile.

They absolutely shouldn't be pulling fast players out of these queues or separating them again. Those things hurt the point of the activity finder which is to help people complete dungeons
    Edited by spartaxoxo on February 7, 2022 2:35AM
    Options
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    deejayvee wrote: »
    Maybe they should add "Easy" to "Normal" and "Vet". On Easy, the non-DLC dungeons would be basically the same but DLC dungeons are simplified mechs and easier fights. You would only get 5 transmutes for a random easy daily, and drops are green.

These kinds of suggestions don't really address the core problem--the penalty for subbing versus not having a sub. Subbing shouldn't make things harder than cancelling your sub. Subbing shouldn't make rewards less than cancelling your sub.

What makes things worse is that the lack of access to DLC by non-subs makes it more likely that subs get pulled into a DLC than if everyone had access. It is a broken system.

The best solution right now is to just drop from group and re-queue after the timer ends. That makes things worse for those who don't want to abandon groups.
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on February 7, 2022 3:36AM
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »

These kinds of suggestions don't really address the core problem--the penalty for subbing versus not having a sub. Subbing shouldn't make things harder than cancelling your sub. Subbing shouldn't make rewards less than cancelling your sub.

What makes things worse is that the lack of access to DLC by non-subs makes it more likely that subs get pulled into a DLC than if everyone had access. It is a broken system.

The best solution right now is to just drop from group and re-queue after the timer ends. That makes things worse for those who don't want to abandon groups.

Subbing or Not Subbing follows the exact same rules though. You aren't punished for subbing.

The rules of the activity finder for all players is that you must queue into every dungeon you meet the qualifications for

What ESO+ players actually want is the perk of being able to choose what they want to queue, and get paid for doing the dungeons they want to do instead of just every dungeon they qualify for.

And they are framing people not getting access to content they did not pay to access but others did, as a punishment to them.

It's not.

The queues are different because they follow completely reasonable and fair rules.

1) Nobody gets to pick what dungeon they want to do
    2) You don't get to do content you didn't pay for

There is a difference in outcome, but NOT because ESO+ players are punished in anyway. They are not. In fact, their interests are literally protected by the activity finder. It ensures that they will be able to get quick, on-demand access to content they paid for and that it's functionality does NOT depend on anyone else. And that people who didn't pay for that content, don't get that content.

A product being functional and not given away for free protects the payment of someone who paid for the product and is not punishing a buyer. A punishment is not just a difference in outcome, it is something deliberate done to leave you with a negative experience. And in no way could them not giving away products for free to people who did not pay for them be considered deliberately giving you a negative experience.

And yes, if a developer has to choose between delivering a functional product to the people who paid for the product and want to use, and facilitate people breaking the product because they paid for the product and don't want to use it, they absolutely should be prioritizing delivering a functional product.

I admit it's a unique position for the activity finder to be in. But the activity finder helps ensure people who paid to use a dungeon can actually use the dungeons they paid for, and that takes priority over any other player concerns.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on February 7, 2022 3:49AM
    Options
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Subbing or Not Subbing follows the exact same rules though. You aren't punished for subbing.

The rules of the activity finder for all players is that you must queue into every dungeon you meet the qualifications for

What ESO+ players actually want is the perk of being able to choose what they want to queue, and get paid for doing the dungeons they want to do instead of just every dungeon they qualify for.

And they are framing people not getting access to content they did not pay to access but others did, as a punishment to them.

It's not.

The queues are different because they follow completely reasonable and fair rules.

1) Nobody gets to pick what dungeon they want to do
    2) You don't get to do content you didn't pay for

There is a difference in outcome, but NOT because ESO+ players are punished in anyway. They are not. In fact, their interests are literally protected by the activity finder. It ensures that they will be able to get quick, on-demand access to content they paid for and that it's functionality does NOT depend on anyone else. And that people who didn't pay for that content, don't get that content.

A product being functional and not given away for free protects the payment of someone who paid for the product and is not punishing a buyer. A punishment is not just a difference in outcome, it is something deliberate done to leave you with a negative experience. And in no way could them not giving away products for free to people who did not pay for them be considered deliberately giving you a negative experience.

And yes, if a developer has to choose between delivering a functional product to the people who paid for the product and want to use, and facilitate people breaking the product because they paid for the product and don't want to use it, they absolutely should be prioritizing delivering a functional product.

I admit it's a unique position for the activity finder to be in. But the activity finder helps ensure people who paid to use a dungeon can actually use the dungeons they paid for, and that takes priority over any other player concerns.

This is why this discussion is so hard. You just aren't interested in acknowledging the problem and instead frame it in a way that fits the narrow view you want to champion. "What ESO+ players actually want"? Really? And then you mischaracterize what they want? What they want is to not have longer road for their dailies than people who don't pay to support the game. They don't want things to get harder because they decided to support the game financially.

Player X doesn't have sub. Player X decides to try sub. They dislike the slower random queues. So they decide to ditch the sub the next month to not have those dungeons included.

You are latching on to some literalist semantics about "picking a dungeon." If you are saying they don't click the checkboxes, sure. But people do pick by deciding to not have access to dungeons. Some might decide to do the DLC dungeons during free weekends or during occasionally subbing to keep the dungeons out of their daily randoms.

The problem with your insistence on a narrow perspective is that everything in ESO+ is a package deal. You are forced to take the bad parts if you want the good parts. It is completely reasonable to complain about the bad parts so they can fix the problems with the offering. Don't force people to have access to DLC dungeons just because those people want the craft bag. I am all for developer monetizing their game so I am fine with ZOS putting the craft bag behind the sub paywall. The problem is tying that to access to the DLC dungeons. If they don't want to go a la carte because they feel that would hurt their bottom line, than it is time to add a toggle.

And if you are going to be a literalist, your point 2 is just not true as there are people who do Imperial City dungeons without having ever paid for them.

But everyone can just talk past one another and make arguments for the side they like. That is fair to do in these forums.
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on February 7, 2022 4:34AM
    Options
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game/activity finder is not what is broken. What is broken is the attitude/viewpoint that this is somehow a punishment. If you want the XP bonus of the RND, you have to be willing to run dlc dungeons or unsub. I personally stay out of the rnd queue if I don't want to tank in a dlc dungeon.
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why this discussion is so hard. You just aren't interested in acknowledging the problem and instead frame it in a way that fits the narrow view you want to champion. "What ESO+ players actually want"? Really? And then you mischaracterize what they want? What they want is to not have longer road for their dailies than people who don't pay to support the game. They don't want things to get harder because they decided to support the game financially.

Yes. That's one reason, but it's not the most important one. But what they want is the ability to choose which dungeons they want to do, which is not an option for everyone. There has been like a single person that suggested this be solved by giving unpaid players access to those options. I also don't see too many people saying that they want ESO+ to not include those dungeons as part of it's offering.

The overwhelming majority have wanted an option to remove DLC from their queue in the form of a toggle. And it's the majority of the people's opinion on this, a way to toggle off the DLC because they don't like them due to them being more difficult, time consuming, or both.

Therefore what they want is the ability to pick and choose which dungeons they want and to still be rewarded for making that choice. This not completely unreasonable because there already players being rewarded who did not make that choice, but their queue is setup these ESO+ players want it by default.

If this wasn't about rewards, they already have that option. You can queue any group of dungeons you want and the guild finder will act
    exactly the same. If you want to toggle out, then you inherently want the ability to pick and choose what you want.

The idea of it being a punishment is due to the fact that when you're not not subbed it is easier (in some people's opinon) to get the rewards.

When you consider that ONLY from the ESO+ people who want to skip it, that sounds reasonable.

When you look at it from the perspective of Zenimax, the reason for that is that they aren't giving people dungeon access for free that others have paid for. That makes describing it as a punishment sound a lot less reasonable. Why would Zenimax be giving people access to that content for free. And then look at it from the perspective of people who paid for those dungeons and want to use the finder for the express purpose it is built for, to find them a group. Why shouldn't the be able to get groups for their dungeons? Is not protecting the functionality of the product they paid real money for of vital importance?

And then there's also the inherent assumption being made here by people who don't want them in their ESO+ sub that people without subs are better off, as if those people would also agree that not having the DLC is a good thing for them. Some of them probably would, but some of them would probably want that DLC, actually. But don't have it for various reasons.

It is not that I am looking at it from a too narrow perspective, but that I have looked at it from all sides and I don't see breaking the functionality of the group finder to be a positive.

In this case Zenimax has two groups of paying customers that they need to protect the interest of:

The people who paid for that dungeon, including by owning ESO+, and WANT to find people for those dungeons so they can actually play the dungeons they paid to do

The people who paid for that dungeon but don't want them in their RND

In this case, they can't protect both of those interests. If they made it a toggle, it would likely break the dungeon finder and people who paid real money for them wouldn't be able to do them. If they don't make a toggle, a lot of people will be irritated that they have to run those dungeons now when they didn't before. In the end, protecting the functionality of the product is the higher priority, as it should be IMO.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on February 7, 2022 5:04AM
    Options
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Yes. That's one reason, but it's not the most important one. But what they want is the ability to choose which dungeons they want to do, which is not an option for everyone. There has been like a single person that suggested this be solved by giving unpaid players access to those options.

The overwhelming majority have wanted an option to remove DLC from their queue.

Therefore what they want is the ability to pick and choose which dungeons they want and to still be rewarded for making that choice.

If this wasn't about rewards, they already have that option. You can queue any group of dungeons you want the guild finder will act exactly the same.

No, they DO NOT want to pick and choose. Stop putting words into their mouths.

All they want is the same easy daily option that people without a sub have. That is it.

Now, some of those people might suggest a workaround of letting people select dungeons. Others might just want to remove the DLC, which is the title of this thread. Please just stop putting words into people's mouths. You can disagree with what people say without resorting to mischaracterizing what they said.
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on February 7, 2022 4:55AM
    Options
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really mind getting DLC dungeons for RND, as I can always get a new set item out of it via the sicker book. But just to sweeten the deal, if you do randomly get a DLC dungeon, the game should throw in extra crystals or XP or some extra stuff just for putting in the extra time and effort to help others get a clear.
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
    Options
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really mind getting DLC dungeons for RND, as I can always get a new set item out of it via the sicker book. But just to sweeten the deal, if you do randomly get a DLC dungeon, the game should throw in extra crystals or XP or some extra stuff just for putting in the extra time and effort to help others get a clear.

I also do not mind getting DLCs for randoms. I still agree with the premise of OP. I also sometimes will bail if it is a dungeon that will take more time than I have for gaming at that moment.

The problem with giving extra rewards for a DLC random is that some people might just quit when they get a non-DLC random because they want more crystals. Just like how many people leave as soon as you port into a DLC dungeon.
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on February 7, 2022 5:02AM
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they DO NOT want to pick and choose. Stop putting words into their mouths.

All they want is the same easy daily option that people without a sub have. That is it.

Now, some of those people might suggest a workaround of letting people select dungeons. Others might just want to remove the DLC, which is the title of this thread. Please just stop putting words into people's mouths. You can disagree with what people say without resorting to mischaracterizing what they said.

I haven't mischaracterized anything a TON of people have asked for a toggle.

edit:

Literally in the first post
    Vrienda wrote: »
    *Deep Breath* Just please let me untick DLC in ESO+ I don’t want access to.

They want to pick and choose, wanting an option is literally wanting a choice. It is entirely accurate.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on February 7, 2022 5:10AM
    Options
  • Armanie
    Armanie
    ✭✭✭
    Jord_Joe wrote: »
    Just call that friend who doesn't have ESO+ to the group, this prevents you from entering DLC ​​dungeons, because your friend doesn't have such dungeons.

I wish I could multibox and do that with myself. Instead I have to look for.. what you call it again? "friends"? Eww
    Options
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭

I think the core problem is that DLC dungeons are seen as a penalty. If they weren't, subbing would be seen as paying for more content, which is what I assume is the intent.

So rather than just exclude them, a solution would be to make the DLC dungeons easier. However, that conflicts with another regular complaint, that overland content was made too easy. So the logical solution, to me, was to create another tier.

PC - NA
    Options
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jord_Joe wrote: »
    Just call that friend who doesn't have ESO+ to the group, this prevents you from entering DLC ​​dungeons, because your friend doesn't have such dungeons.

Or is level 44
    Options
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vrienda wrote: »
    What the title says. Ideally remove it from the game and stop developing them. But at the very least don’t have me queue for a normal dungeon and get cradle of shadows where the healer immediately quits and leaves me [snip]

I love the craft bag but having dlc dungeons in my random queue when I want to just get my endeavour done and get some exp for my necro is a punishment I’m not sure is worth it. 90% of these dungeons you keep adding drop trash sets nobody uses and stories the go-go-go multiplayer part of the game has no interest in letting me experience. They’re pointless wastes of dev time that would be better served producing a second small zone dlc.

*Deep Breath* Just please let me untick DLC in ESO+ I don’t want access to.

[Snip for Insulting/Baiting]

Perfectly understand your sentiment you are not alone. However there is a solution, queue with someone level 10-44.
    Not only the queue time will be faster if you are DD but you will only get base game dungeons. If you have no friends pop in Auridon, Glenumbra etc starter zones and ask for level 10+ to join random dungeon.

Personally if we could remove 2 DLC dungeons from the queue I will be happy with the rest. These are MOS & Cauldron. The rest are OK in for random normal.
    Options
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the fact is DLC dungeon are harder, even in normal mode.

People quit because of that.

@xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't have different rewards.

If you make vet have better rewards, you'll just get people in that queue instead, which would make doing vet dungeons horrible.
    Options
  • Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    Xarc wrote: »
    the fact is DLC dungeon are harder, even in normal mode.

People quit because of that.

Well, I experienced very often that they are quitting not because of being harder but because of taking longer than fungal grotto.......

In December 2021 I quitted ESO+ because for some month I don't have that much time to play and I thought it's a waste of money. And guess what? I'm really missing most of the dlc dungeons, I still can play White Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison, but that's it. Of course having i.e. Moon Hunter Keep with every single character for 3 days in a row was not really fun but that's how it works.

To make it short: I am looking forward having ESO+ again, not just because of the zones I will have access again but also because of the dungeons.
    Options
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like them since I play a tanks mainly gives me something to do soon has pick on or que for randoms. so hope they stay part of eso+ part of why I have it. Please keep them !
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im sorry but no. Its random. You get what you get. The best solution would be a tick box where you tick dungeons you absolutely do NOT want to do.

And this, you already can do: just fire up the list O dungeons and only tick the boxes on the ones you want.

Of course that is not random...and doesn't give random rewards.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
    Options
  • Tra_Lalan
    Tra_Lalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DLC Dungeons are the best this game has to offer for me.

So how about "No"?

Options
  • LioraValkyrie
    LioraValkyrie
    ✭✭✭✭
    While we're at it, can we please remove skilled PvPers from random daily battlegrounds so I can be guaranteed an easy win? :smiley:
    Mistress of Apocrypha - Master PetSorc

Founder of The Lollygaggers
    Creator of the 1-bar vMA build
    World first solo vFH
    Unchained Altmer Sorc Tank

Visit me on YouTube! Mistress of Apocrypha ESO
    Options
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well i dont have a problem with the DLC dungeons, i duo most with my husband (sadly in the new ones you need more then 2 for special bosses). We read no guids, we figur it out, thats the funn for us.

DLCs in normal ar not a problem, DLC vets ... oh boy no thanks, but i dont need it for the daily :D

So no thanks, i like my DLC dungeons with ESO+
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
    Options