Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] NA - Bluescreened twice in 5 minutes

• Trobaka
    Trobaka
    ✭✭✭
    When i had my 20+ bluescreens i was playing in a group, sieging/defending keeps. Most of the groupmembers had bluescreens at the same time. Some of the enemies disappeared at the same time too. After everyone ragequit i tried to siege some keeps on my own and bluescreened every time. Fighting far away from keeps and siege weapons seems to work.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another hard crash to desktop with siege. I’m not ruining my new PS5.

Cyrodiil will be unplayable until there is a fix.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm having lots of crashing issues on PS NA. I had it happen a bit before the maintenance but post maintenance made this happen like every time. At this point we're reaching clockwork city levels of terrible performance, and that patch brought 10-20 minute long loading screens.
    Edited by xDeusEJRx on December 15, 2021 10:59PM
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The thing that frustrates me the most is all these updates that break the game (I listed this years earlier) and I have never once seen them simply say sorry. Just a bunch of corporate speak thanking us for our patience.

This won't get fixed until January.
  • patdedub
    patdedub
    ✭✭
    Last few weeks ps4 na pve had bluescreens as well but cyro today terrible
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went from barely being able to play due to lag and abilities not working to not being able to play at all

Somehow, ZOS managed to recreate the Dragonhold patch 2 years later lmao
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 pro NA. Bluescreening all over the place.
  • Trobaka
    Trobaka
    ✭✭✭
    "The issue is resolved, and the ESO Store and Account System are now available. Thank you for your patience!" Does this mean you will take a look at Cyrodiil now?
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went into imperial city, bluescreened twice from attacking roaming daedra. PS5 NA
    Edited by xDeusEJRx on December 16, 2021 2:22AM
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 Pro NA. Cyrodiil specific. Every single time I get on siege, or in a battering ram I disconnect. Seems to be a siege issue so far. 4 blue screens in 15 minutes.
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All. We are investigating the issue now. However, given the time of day, we most likely won't have any answers today. At first glance, it seems like the issue is specific to Cyrodiil. So in the meantime, we ask that if you encounter this issue outside of Cyrodiil, please let us know. Please include your megaserver as others have done previously. That will give the teams more information as they investigate.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and your continued patience as we investigate.

It's not just Ps 4/5 it's xbox NA server as well
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin It seems to crash many players at the same time. Not just one random person here or there. Like for example, I went to Cyrodiil to get my tier 1 transmute stones and I would see a whole group stop moving (crash at the same time). I’d also experience myself+group mates crash at the same time.

I’m on PS5. Some of them are on PS4 pro, others on Ps4. Its not related to the console but rather something was changed in terms of keeps, siege, player interaction, maybe a set or a game mechanic? No crashing issues of this nature were occurring before the recent patch.

This issue is frustrating a lot of people :/ It is a severe high frequency crashing issue. Not sure how fast a fix can be found but this one really needs priority...
    Edited by Vaoh on December 16, 2021 3:05AM
  • sittinhere
    sittinhere
    ✭✭
    Hi All. We are investigating the issue now. However, given the time of day, we most likely won't have any answers today. At first glance, it seems like the issue is specific to Cyrodiil. So in the meantime, we ask that if you encounter this issue outside of Cyrodiil, please let us know. Please include your megaserver as others have done previously. That will give the teams more information as they investigate.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and your continued patience as we investigate.

It is also happening on Xbox/NA Xbox series x and crashing in battlegrounds.
    Edited by sittinhere on December 16, 2021 3:32AM
  • HybridFreak
    HybridFreak
    ✭✭✭
    Lmfao, I'm willing to bet this is when they finally kill PvP. At this point, why even bother fixing it just for cyrodiil to continue being a crap show?
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao, I'm willing to bet this is when they finally kill PvP. At this point, why even bother fixing it just for cyrodiil to continue being a crap show?

Indeed, to be honest I highlighted the scariest portion of statement ZOS Kevin gave…

Has the feel of…Oh!? It’s just Cyrodiil being affected!? Okay well we’ll get around to that…but if it starts to show up in PvE….
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update

Currently working theory
    It seems to be tied to Siege
    If someone is in vaciniity of someone Siege’n
    and possibly seems to be if Front Door is targeted by the siege

Crashed a few times just a few minutes ago sieging Chal.. I was not working any of the sieges but others were working the side wall, DC had some sieges set up on top of the wall.

EDIT: Playing PS4 version on the PS5. I also sent in the report + video of the crash.
    Edited by IronWooshu on December 16, 2021 5:02AM
  • F1thyphil
    F1thyphil
    ✭✭

Lol typical

It's not just in Cyrodiil, I have blue screened multiple times today in BG's, and in Asylum Santorum our whole trial group blue screened at the same time.
  • patdedub
    patdedub
    ✭✭
    So no fix bluescreens cyrodiil happy xmas
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Does this mean that ZOS would fix the issue quicker if the crashes happened "outside of Cyrodiil?" I'm sure I misinterpreted it, but your wording led me to think that issues inside Cyro (PvP) aren't a priority but issues outside of Cyro (PvE) are.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't siege and am still getting the blue screens....so it may be a proximity thing, but is impacting people who aren't directly sieging themselves....half dozen times last night I bluescreened just as I was going in to bomb a ram or a flag before I finally called it a night..
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    Hi All. Could you let us know if you are playing on a base PS4 or PS4 Pro? We can pass this info to the dev team.

happens on PS5 aswell.

It happens openfield too , we had a scroll an were openfield with the scroll fighting a yellow zerg, from one second to the next the full group crashed.
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    if you siege a keep and nobody from a enemy faction is there everything is okay, we had 20/20 up at some point.

But as soon enemies show up, you crahs , they crash - when there is siege.

It doesnt matter if its your siege or from the enemy faction, if there is siege and some other faction everyone in the area crashes.

After the 8th time we all rage quitted and wont play till this is fixed.
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    On Xbox series x NA, crashed multiple times in cyrodiil and my whole raid team crashed once in Sunspire.
  • loosely_human
    Still happening today?
    Edit:nevermind, timestamps updated after I logged in and I see today's reports.
    Edited by loosely_human on December 16, 2021 3:57PM
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, no better for me.
    2 crashes within 5 minutes of entering cyro, then every single time a fight would kick off. Gave up within 30 minutes.

I don't know how anyone is in there at the moment.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi All. Could you let us know if you are playing on a base PS4 or PS4 Pro? We can pass this info to the dev team.

This is also happening still on Xbox but we don’t have our own thread. @ZOS_Kevin

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible server resources were reallocated from cyro to bolster the PvE event?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Karivaa, we have noted that this issue is also happening on Xbox to our dev team, so they are aware. We are still investigation the cause and finding a solution for this occurrence.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @TequilaFire No, resources are not being moved around to support PvE events at the cost of PvP. Our teams are working to address this issue now to stop the bluescreen issue on both PS and Xbox.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @xxthir13enxx The portion of the comment was to highlight that as we understand it right now, Cyrodiil is impacted and we have let the dev team know that. Nothing more. No one is ignoring it and our teams are working to fix this as soon as we can.
    Staff Post