The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] NA - Bluescreened twice in 5 minutes

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
Is this a thing again? Anyone else having trouble with blue screens?
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, 4 now in less than 10 minutes. Unplayable.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All. Could you let us know if you are playing on a base PS4 or PS4 Pro? We can pass this info to the dev team.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All. Could you let us know if you are playing on a base PS4 or PS4 Pro? We can pass this info to the dev team.

I'm on a PS4, not a pro. No modifications to the unit. I play on both EU and NA servers, and I'm seeing a lot of chatter in Cyrodiil zone chat about numerous blue screens.
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same as Deedle. Base ps4, mass bluescreens across cyro.
  • Trobaka
    Trobaka
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 pro with ssd on ps eu. Other players in zone chat with other playstations (ps4, ps5...) are having the same issues
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Deedleqwerty I have noticed a ramping up of bluescreening as well, also on Ps4. Seems to have gotten worse staring around mid week last week for me....
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Trobaka
    Trobaka
    ✭✭✭
    bluescreens still happening after restarting everything, i lost count to be honest
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm going to log out and try again tomorrow. It's not worth the aggravation.
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turns out 10 bs is my limit before my stubbornness runs out and I have to shut it down in disgust.
    Hopefully when I wake up there will be an urgent fix.
  • The_kruguers
    The_kruguers
    ✭✭
    That’s frustrating. F………
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 pro NA

Ya repeated bluescreens with no common trigger…mid fight or off alone juggling. Cyrodiil-Gray Host server just decides…okay your done.
  • griffrawk
    griffrawk
    ✭✭
    Bluescreen on PS-EU. PS4 Slim. Just some harmless thievery around the Guilds in Mournhold.
  • griffrawk
    griffrawk
    ✭✭
    griffrawk wrote: »
    Bluescreen on PS-EU. PS4 Slim. Just some harmless thievery around the Guilds in Mournhold.

CE-34878 IIRC. That very common one I've never been able to get a definitive explanation for.
  • Trobaka
    Trobaka
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the time it was happening at the inner door of an enemy keep, or defending a keep. I am somewhere between 12 and 15 bluescreens now
  • RicAlmighty
    RicAlmighty
    ✭✭✭✭✭

CE-34878 IIRC. That very common one I've never been able to get a definitive explanation for.

Unfortunately the CE-34878 error code is a general app failure. It means the app just crashed with no reason code. The developer would have to look at the crash log that Sony sends to investigate the crash.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL ya I’m just logging back in just long enough to see my toon before getting blue screened again
  • Trobaka
    Trobaka
    ✭✭✭
    15-20 bluescreens later... still trying to play this game... @ZOS_Kevin you know what's going on? Most players already left cyrodiil because of this
    Edited by Trobaka on December 15, 2021 7:26PM
  • patdedub
    patdedub
    ✭✭
    Bluescreened five times in a row blackreach and right man grp PS4
  • patdedub
    patdedub
    ✭✭
    Need a update to fix todays update plz
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ps4 North America updates this year...
    -February. Broke opening reward coffers and guild banks. Massive lag. Not fixed until April.
    -April. Broke guild stores and craft bags so they couldn't be used. Not fixed until June.
    -September. Broke logging into the server. Still not even acknowledged other then @ZOS_Kevin saying they couldnt see the problem.
    -December. Made Cyrodiil completely unplayable.

Based on their response to the three previous major problems I can't see this being fixed until January.

Report your blue screen errors to Sony everytime guys.
  • raphchat
    raphchat
    Soul Shriven
    Constant disconnects, login fails, blue screen, 0.5sec freezes every 10 sec. Serves are in the worst condition ever. UNPLAYABLE.
  • Trobaka
    Trobaka
    ✭✭✭
    So was this the final update to end the tragedy of cyrodiil? Are you finally going to let it die now?
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update

Currently working theory
    It seems to be tied to Siege
    If someone is in vaciniity of someone Siege’n
    and possibly seems to be if Front Door is targeted by the siege
  • raphchat
    raphchat
    Soul Shriven
    I have 2 ps4, one is pro. Playing from home LAN, 2 accounts, good ISP. Both ps4 have the same behavior. We Both Just bought the blackwood CE and cant play it.
  • SerafinaWaterstar
    SerafinaWaterstar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 EU server

Group was bluescreening on mass in Cyro but seems bit more stable last 15 mins or so

(Famous last words)
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All. We are investigating the issue now. However, given the time of day, we most likely won't have any answers today. At first glance, it seems like the issue is specific to Cyrodiil. So in the meantime, we ask that if you encounter this issue outside of Cyrodiil, please let us know. Please include your megaserver as others have done previously. That will give the teams more information as they investigate.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and your continued patience as we investigate.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • The_kruguers
    The_kruguers
    ✭✭
    Hi All. We are investigating the issue now. However, given the time of day, we most likely won't have any answers today. At first glance, it seems like the issue is specific to Cyrodiil. So in the meantime, we ask that if you encounter this issue outside of Cyrodiil, please let us know. Please include your megaserver as others have done previously. That will give the teams more information as they investigate.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and your continued patience as we investigate.

Lol typical
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭

hi kevin, I had a bluescreen that made my cpu overheat, It was on eu server on the blackwood city shrine. Pc

To try to fix the issue i deleted cache and clean install of addons, hopefully it will help. crash was around 17:00 portugal time
    Edited by francesinhalover on December 18, 2021 11:34AM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS NA server on PS5 but PS4 version ESO.

First small siege at Bleaks got a hard crash to desktop, no error report because it locked up. Had to shutdown and restart in safe mode.

Zone chat full of talk about crashing and also low pop for prime time on Gray Host, one bar yellow and blue and two bars red. Not much activity now because of crashing.

I am not sure what in the relatively small patch we got could do this, I read the patch notes, but something sure has really messed things up.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA