The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] NA - Bluescreened twice in 5 minutes

• ztomas1
    ztomas1
    ✭✭
    Agree with all that has been said here....Blue Screened 3 times in 5 minutes..... I lost 3 cold fire balistas and they are refusing to replace them for me.... Basically saying too bad.... so sad....
  • ztomas1
    ztomas1
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @xxthir13enxx The portion of the comment was to highlight that as we understand it right now, Cyrodiil is impacted and we have let the dev team know that. Nothing more. No one is ignoring it and our teams are working to fix this as soon as we can.

I recommend adding this information to your "patch notes" page. This is happening to everyone in Cyrodiil.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Karivaa, we have noted that this issue is also happening on Xbox to our dev team, so they are aware. We are still investigation the cause and finding a solution for this occurrence.
    Thank you!! It seems like every year during Christmas time, something happens to make Cyrodiil unplayable.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ztomas1 wrote: »
    Agree with all that has been said here....Blue Screened 3 times in 5 minutes..... I lost 3 cold fire balistas and they are refusing to replace them for me.... Basically saying too bad.... so sad....

If you're PS4 NA I'll replace them. Lemme know what faction.
  • ztomas1
    ztomas1
    ✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »

I'm PS5 NA....Ebonheart....my PSN is just_leave_now__
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya so…
    Rams Good
    Rest Siege likely Bluescreen
  • gamma71
    gamma71
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 na Everytime we try to take dragon claw we all blue screen same with Chalman. Also blue screen in bgs every death match I finally got a capture the relic and did not get blue screen . No problems in dungeons or overland.

Nothing like getting deserter debuff to add to the frustration.
    Edited by gamma71 on December 16, 2021 9:33PM
  • DestroyerPewnack
    DestroyerPewnack
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same issue on PS5.
  • The_kruguers
    The_kruguers
    ✭✭
    Why does it take so long to fix it? Take the servers down till it’s fixed so we do go there and act like a clown.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does it take so long to fix it? Take the servers down till it’s fixed so we do go there and act like a clown.
    It's probably a client-side problem. That would require a new update (download) - with the usual build and test time, Sony/Microsoft approval lag etc.

I doubt we'll see anything until mid-January given the Holidays. At least that's how it usually rolls.
    PS4NA
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, we have a quick update regarding the bluescreen issue. Our dev team has identified the problem and working on a fix. Once that is confirmed, we should be able to place timing for when a fix will be available. We'll touchbase again once we can confirm that information. Thanks, all.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi All, we have a quick update regarding the bluescreen issue. Our dev team has identified the problem and working on a fix. Once that is confirmed, we should be able to place timing for when a fix will be available. We'll touchbase again once we can confirm that information. Thanks, all.

Yay! I sure hope that it can be fixed very soon!

• FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »

I'm PS5 NA....Ebonheart....my PSN is just_leave_now__

I remember you from Grey Host, I'll send a few when I get back on.

Still betting this doesn't get fixed until January.
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crashing tonight ps5 NA cyrodil. Hopefully that patch hits tomorrow.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the update @ZOS_Kevin !

I am missing my Cyrodiil PvP and hope to be playing again soon.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Indigogo on December 18, 2021 2:52AM
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to know. I tried Cyrodiil again today, and blue screens still happening. I'm guessing it's not yet fixed. I'll go hang in New Life for a while. Thanks for the update.
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe that zos does not intend this but as for me in the other side of the world, this event historically should make me lag like hell even when in overland but for some reason it’s smooth?? Makes one think….
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • Jaavaa
    Jaavaa
    ✭✭✭✭

Good to know. I tried Cyrodiil again today, and blue screens still happening. I'm guessing it's not yet fixed. I'll go hang in New Life for a while. Thanks for the update.

They can‘t fix it without a Hotfix. And if we can believe in ZoS, the certification process is a week, minimum.
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaavaa wrote: »

They can‘t fix it without a Hotfix. And if we can believe in ZoS, the certification process is a week, minimum.

At this point they could simply rollback to the previous patch tho right?
  • ztomas1
    ztomas1
    ✭✭
    What is the current status on the "blue screening" issue in Cyrodiil??
  • CmdrJohn86
    Hi All. We are investigating the issue now. However, given the time of day, we most likely won't have any answers today. At first glance, it seems like the issue is specific to Cyrodiil. So in the meantime, we ask that if you encounter this issue outside of Cyrodiil, please let us know. Please include your megaserver as others have done previously. That will give the teams more information as they investigate.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and your continued patience as we investigate.

Do we have an update on this problem?
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is the current status on the "blue screening" issue in Cyrodiil??

PS/NA 1hour-ish ago: still got bluescreens, can also happen when riding a horse in cyro and (just happened twice) BGs
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, the game is not playable outside fetch quests until December 22nd.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • gamma71
    gamma71
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's the test server for?
  • esogamer2021
    esogamer2021
    ✭✭✭
    Went into cryodiil tonight 20 game dc within 30 minutes it’s been bab before but this is the worst I’ve ever seen it be , just seen a video on YouTube from the real Godzilla and he has some valid points about the state of PVP and they way zenimax is banning people for voicing their opinion via twitch live streams is extremely unfair , I don’t know what’s happened to this game but it’s definitely not what it used to be , I know games have bugs and issues from time to time but with eso is more frequently than ever and maybe Xbox and PlayStation need to look into this further and help them out in some way because it’s clear that the amount of issues this game has been having isn’t the reputation you’d want for a game like this and it’s reputation is falling massively
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gamma71 wrote: »

“People on PTS don’t PVP therefore we can’t use it for testing”
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So once again pvp gets the raw end of the deal. I guess good ole Zos is really trying to put an end to Cyrodiil. Their years of tests and “emphasis” on performance has led to this. Gg Zos!!!!
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭

We are the test server...
  • gamma71
    gamma71
    ✭✭✭✭

“People on PTS don’t PVP therefore we can’t use it for testing”

Well some one should be testing this garbage before it hits live. Players shouldn't be the ones figuring out if a patch works or not the people that get paid to do it should be the ones figuring it out.