The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] NA - Bluescreened twice in 5 minutes

• xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gamma71 wrote: »
    What's the test server for?

“People on PTS don’t PVP therefore we can’t use it for testing”

Well some one should be testing this garbage before it hits live. Players shouldn't be the ones figuring out if a patch works or not the people that get paid to do it should be the ones figuring it out.

Heh…silly why pay people to test when you can have people Pay to test…we are the Guinea pigs I’m afraid
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    So even PVE got bluescreens? Got one on Skyreach and a couple people in my guild got them too (though with lesser occurrence vs cyro)
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of the 3 Cyrodils..

Lag Cyrodil
    Freeze Cyrodil
    Blue Screen Cyrodil

This is by far the worst I have seen
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    madrab73 wrote: »

And their “fix” at that time was to slow combat to an absolute crawl
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAY 3 - Still a lot of blue screens in Cyrodiil on my unmodded PS4, but only while near combat. If I just sit at a keep - that is, act as scout - I can watch the game for two hours with no blue screens. I can't play, but I can watch.

Any updates?
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • gamma71
    gamma71
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's definitely happens when you pull out anything other than a ram. Took a few keeps with just a ram just fine. Then soon as someone shot there ballista s instant blue screen.
  • DestroyerPewnack
    DestroyerPewnack
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody ever get fired over there?
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAY 3 - Still a lot of blue screens in Cyrodiil on my unmodded PS4, but only while near combat. If I just sit at a keep - that is, act as scout - I can watch the game for two hours with no blue screens. I can't play, but I can watch.

Any updates?

No. They just know it's broken and said they are working on a fix. No idea how long it is going to take. My bet is after new years.
  • ztomas1
    ztomas1
    ✭✭
    Why haven't they provided some kind of update? I realize you may not have a patch ready but at least give your community some kind of information
  • adyreonb14_ESO
    adyreonb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 Pro / NA
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ztomas1 wrote: »
    Why haven't they provided some kind of update? I realize you may not have a patch ready but at least give your community some kind of information

Expect it to not be fixed until after Christmas
  • Skall66
    Skall66
    ✭✭✭
    patch maintenance on dec. 22, related?
    Mudcrab magnet
    Xbox EU
  • ztomas1
    ztomas1
    ✭✭
    Skall66 wrote: »
    patch maintenance on dec. 22, related?

If it is...why not say something about it? Hey guys just wanted to give you an update that the patch on December 22nd will fix the blue screen issue....
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone mentioned this in the campaign section and I agree, that since this campaign is destroyed, they should just scrap the score and give everyone first place rewards..

No one deserves to be first or last when it's practically impossible to play.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten kicked a couple times entering my house this morning. This performance is unacceptable.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    7f2ycekmzq6c.jpg

Grey Host ps4 NA Prime Time Saturday night. A week ago all three factions were pop locked and I would have had a 45 minute queue.

You lost the Cyrodiil community in 5 days.
  • Anfieldkris
    Anfieldkris
    ✭✭✭
    Was in cyro for 2 hours last night, PS5, EU with good broadband. Six blue screens.

Zone chat was a bit aggro every time someone pulled out siege weapons because people were clearly frustrated, but there is no reason why casual players would automatically know that turning up at a keep with ballistas was suddenly a big problem.

It appeared that others using siege (including the opposing faction) could cause a large scale crash. Multiple keep takes failed because you could get through the door and be on the verge of taking the keep/outpost and all that had to happen is opponents chuck out a load of siege and a whole bunch of people crash. You don’t need to be using the ballistas etc to crash, just near someone who is.
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopped in earlier for an hour or so, there was an announcement to not lay seige every 15-20min-ish, at least on PS/NA DC.
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • ztomas1
    ztomas1
    ✭✭
    Wow still no acknowledgment....no updates....not even the "we apologize for the issue" statement.... [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 19, 2021 5:59PM
  • ztomas1
    ztomas1
    ✭✭
    NerfSeige wrote: »
    Hopped in earlier for an hour or so, there was an announcement to not lay seige every 15-20min-ish, at least on PS/NA DC.

Was this a game announcement or someone shouting in zone chat? And can you imagine....😂 In PVP, don't use siege.... That's great
    Edited by ztomas1 on December 19, 2021 7:17PM
  • madrab73
    madrab73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best thing is some people never put ballista down, until you say don't do it :D
  • gamma71
    gamma71
    ✭✭✭✭

People are putting down seige to greif and they say that there doing it on purpose to blue screen. These are guys with multiple accounts.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

People are putting down seige to greif and they say that there doing it on purpose to blue screen. These are guys with multiple accounts.

I suspect AD has been up to something shady in my home campaign but they've had one win in the last 30 campaigns so I'm fine with it.

I'm not going back in until they fix this.
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »

I suspect AD has been up to something shady in my home campaign but they've had one win in the last 30 campaigns so I'm fine with it.

AD can barely coordinate you really think we can coordinate griefing?

Least on PS4 NA its a mess most nights
    Edited by AuraStorm43 on December 20, 2021 2:09AM
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »

AD can barely coordinate you really think we can coordinate griefing?

Least on PS4 NA its a mess most nights

I'm trying to keep this chill and not start a pvp argument. But my faction isnt much better, the vets don't even group up anymore- myself included.

The main thing I notice fighting AD is they seem to have a lot of healers and mediocre tanky builds in their groups and very few straight killers.
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    If this was the answer to ball groups, can we rethink it? I will admit it's fun to crash everyone but... no ap
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blue screens have spread beyond Cyrodiil. Battlegrounds, the Imperial City and Sewers are now sink holes of blue screens. Dungeons, likewise, are seeing the same issue.

And still no update.
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • ztomas1
    ztomas1
    ✭✭
    Any information on this constant blue screen crashing issue in Cyrodiil?