The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dear housing community how do you feel about Nord boat furnishing requiring vet trial achieve ?

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    rrimöykk wrote: »
    Olauron wrote: »
    [snip]
    we, the majority

Statistically, vet trial players are very much in the minority.

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You wouldn't tell a football player that he can't get his championship ring unless he also earns one in basketball and baseball too, would you? So why lock furnishings behind vet dungeons?

Actually, that would make more sense, as at least they are all physical, team sports.

Whereas, telling an older person, or a disabled person, or an ill person, who loves housing (especially exteriors), that they can just go and do a vet trial, for a boat, is tantamount to mental cruelty.
    Edited by Tigerseye on August 5, 2020 10:26AM
  • MedalMan90
    MedalMan90
    Soul Shriven
    I know this is an older post. I’m gonna try it anyway. Since we can’t just buy the boat with crowns, I want to get a group together for the trial. I’ve only just started to dabble into endgame content.

I’m on the PlayStation NA Server. Anyone who wants to give this a shot as well can message me here or on PlayStation. Handle is MedalMan90.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings!

We have gone ahead and closed this thread down since it is rather old. Please keep in mind that sometimes it is better to create a new topic, instead of replying in one that was posted a while ago.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.