Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    the worm has turned for the covenant over on the NA server...it's the return of the gooch :)

or, gucci now or whatever...unfortunately, we're mostly likely about to get the same situation we had with EP the last couple of months with DC now painting the whole map blue...

ugh, it's soooooo hard to get balanced faction pvp...

Nooooooo, even outnumbered with dc on the front door and ad on the north wall, trying to take our last keep, we'll keep fighting.
    And while the negate/converge/ultidumpalooza, is rolling over the map, the will sure ain't broken yet.

It's fun to have a challenge and not just roll over and give up cause it's hard 😉
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh well, so much for the short lived covenant dominance on the NA server, DC's back in 3rd place on both servers...

what is nice though - a week in and each alliance is within around 2,000 points of each other...hopefully it stays lose and people are encouraged to log in and fight :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • spotzhopz
    spotzhopz
    ✭✭✭
    I deconned every bit I ever got

I sold all mine and made a ton off of it.

Set was to OP for even me to use, and I've used some broken combos over the years
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spotzhopz wrote: »

Set was to OP for even me to use, and I've used some broken combos over the years

hi @spotzhopz ...now you have me curious - what's the most "broken" gear combo you've ever worn?

I remember for a while I had my magblade wearing torug's pact and sloads...it was pretty fun...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    @geonsocal I finally saw you in Cyrodiil, this was a few days back. The mighty Dominion was beating back another Covenant attack on my favorite outpost, Nikel. As we chased them back and scattered their forces, what name should flash across my screen but one Geonsocal. There he is! The man, the myth, the legend himself here before me! I totally dig that we were able to wave hello in the middle of the battle, emote a bit, and then continue on our merry way. I was all in light armor going with a glass canon setup like I usually do. That day it was War Maiden and Dark Convergence (If you can't beat em, join em) and Bloodspawn so I could get that meteor charged up fast. It was a bit chaotic but I am glad were able to meet up even if only briefly.

My time in Cyro is lower lately. I've had this DK character just sitting unused from long ago and I was going to delete him but I decided to just spec him into a tank. So I've been doing dungeon runs on my Redguard DC DK learning how to tank. It has been a blast. Solo adventuring takes forever to kill something but now I've grabbed Bastion and made him into a healer. My son has a DPS DK and the two of us (and one companion) took on Dragonstar Arena. That was a first for me. I even got a cool two-handed ax out of it. It's not min-maxed but I have him in Morkuldin as I RP him as a sword singer and I had a set of Hrothgar that I gave him just because that's what I had on me. That plus Sellistrix or Lord Warden and a ton of health has made it fun to tank. Sword and Board and Ice Staff plus some absolutely ridiculous shield abilities make me an un-killable machine.
    Edited by Ballcap on November 15, 2021 5:54PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hard to explain the joy your words bring ballcap...

been going through this va disability review process...i'm now officially diagnosed crazy :)

just a bunch of stuff i need to figure out, and do my best to be as healthy as possible...

what made me smile that day we met was the fact you weren't just a mad dog who wanted to annihilate me in a situation where you and your yellowjacket bee buddies were swarming the field...you were just doing your thing, moving around and observing the battlefield...

it was very cool that your trigger finger ain't all that itchy...i guess that's what happens when you've played a few thousand hours in cyro like we have :p
    Edited by geonsocal on November 16, 2021 6:01AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »
    My son has a DPS DK and the two of us (and one companion) took on Dragonstar Arena. That was a first for me. I even got a cool two-handed ax out of it. It's not min-maxed but I have him in Morkuldin as I RP him as a sword singer and I had a set of Hrothgar that I gave him just because that's what I had on me. That plus Sellistrix or Lord Warden and a ton of health has made it fun to tank. Sword and Board and Ice Staff plus some absolutely ridiculous shield abilities make me an un-killable machine.

awwww, that is soooo flipping cool that you have a chance to play alongside your son...

i game with the two boys (10 and 8) a bunch, the 8 year old has soloed (playing a vamp stamblade) a few dungeon mini-bosses...both the 10 year old and 8 year old die pretty quick still in cyro...their older sister though never got in to gaming...i tried to get her interested, she just liked painting and arts and crafts stuff more :)

Edited by geonsocal on November 16, 2021 12:14AM
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spotzhopz wrote: »

hi @spotzhopz ...now you have me curious - what's the most "broken" gear combo you've ever worn?

I remember for a while I had my magblade wearing torug's pact and sloads...it was pretty fun...

@geonsocal when it 1st came out I put sloads and viper and skoria on a stam sorc ( was dark elf vamp because I swapped from mag to stam just to see how aids it could be) I played 1 bg with it..went 40-1 and never wore it again besides to duel my friends and show them the aids.....it was silly broken.....the sorc passive execute was not changed yet either, which helped make the set up even more broken....they nerfed sloads with the quickness (rightfully so) should have given convergence the same treatment imho
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't you have some crazy super healing argonian at one time?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still out there playing both servers, still using convergence on a bunch of toons, I'll phase it out of most builds over the next few campaigns...

I am playing a little less these days...just picked up the oculus 2 thing...tripping on chilling around lord vader...

was thinking about getting the ps5 and the vr gear, but the headset is still gen 1, and that set up right now runs around $1,500...

there's still fairly limited vr content, and in the case of using vr through an oculus, very limited processing power...there's a way to connect to a laptop/tower...

the thing still feels like a brick on your face, gets pretty sweaty too...gotta figure out how to hook up a better audio experience...

the star wars stuff is pretty awesome...it's pretty much the reason I got the thing...definitely worth it, gonna have to be patient with new quality content...

easy to see the future of gaming becoming increasingly focused on immersive gaming experiences...

man - sign me the heck up for VR cyrodiil...wow, what a trip that would be...
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't you have some crazy super healing argonian at one time?

ah yes, argonian jesus :)

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember those vids - made me wanna play a heal bot...and, I learned the finer aspects of using a lizard out there in cyryodiil...man, boost their medicine use, pot cool down glyph and you can just keep resetting the fight over and over again...pair it with earthgore and juggernaut - my mag warden is hard to stop...

I have an argonian NA mag warden and EU mag sorc...one of the best racial passives in the game...

the skeleton lizard is actually pretty cool looking for the NA toon...my EU toon rocks some crazy lizard hair, some cool tats and the gladiator costume...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy all :)

man, life just keeps moving at the speed of light...haven't been able to spend a lot of time in cyro so far this campaign...

last I looked (a day or two ago), DC was in first on both servers...

also looked like both servers had the three alliance scores within about five thousand points of each other, fairly balanced campaign from what I can tell...

hoping with the thanksgiving holiday here at the end of the week I can spend some quality time fighting folks :p
    Edited by geonsocal on November 23, 2021 5:06PM
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @geonsocal I made one of my stamblades into a stam bomber recently...pretty good fun..been s2w w vd and been swapping between 2 other sets depending on how I am feeling...it's pretty aidsy...can even gank with it and have hit 25 k s2ws on a few squishier players :)

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually found a few 34k and 35k s2ws too lol

• Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is s2ws?
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spin to win ...whirling blades

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy all, hope everyone is fitting in where they can get in :)

still playing...

it's weird, logging in on the NA server these days is a bit of a hit or miss thing, not sure why...

about a week now in to the new campaign and the lead has been changing between the 3 alliances on both servers...

that's really good to see...some "strong" off hours map capping, but, once primetime hours hit the fight stays fairly even...

working my way out of dark convergence gear for all my toons...about the only skill it still works well with is elemental rage...with out the double pull, folks are just walking away...

still works though for pulling folks off of walls during siege...
    Edited by geonsocal on December 7, 2021 8:27AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi wazzz, good to hear you're out there slicing and dicing folks up :)

are you running with a crew? which map?
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    howdy all, hope everyone is fitting in where they can get in :)

still playing...

it's weird, logging in on the NA server these days is a bit of a hit or miss thing, not sure why...

about a week now in to the new campaign and the lead has been changing between the 3 alliances on both servers...

that's really good to see...some "strong" off hours map capping, but, once primetime hours hit the fight stays fairly even...

working my way out of dark convergence gear for all my toons...about the only skill it still works well with is elemental rage...with out the double pull, folks are just walking away...

still works though for pulling folks off of walls during siege...

Bro, something is f’d up on NA. Always getting at least one log in error on NA but not happening on EU
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi wazzz, good to hear you're out there slicing and dicing folks up :)

are you running with a crew? which map?
    @geonsocal I Run mostly solo or with a 1 or 2 guildies and play both GH and BR..Ad in Laghost and all 3 alliances in BR depending on who is gating/zerging the map, I prefer the undermanned side and like killing the ones gating people :)

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD in greyhost, very cool...hopefully I get a chance to wave and say hi, or we at least run across one another's bodies on the ground at some point :)
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hello...

just checking in...been doing some fighting on both servers...around 16 days to go and the EU server is within 3k points (AD in first), the NA serving is within around 6k (EP in first) for all three alliances...

why can't the scores always be like this...somehow, someway there needs to be a solution for maintaining at least a semblance of alliance pop balance campaign after campaign...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've gotten most of the convergence off all my characters - man, that was an expensive toy to get for everyone...i still have it on a few builds where it works okay - elemental rage, it definitely works well with that, coupled with vicious death you can get some nice ap/kills during siege defense or large open-field melees...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep definitely stepped on my body.
    @wazzz56 got his bomb off first! :D

O6yrB7K.jpg
    Edited by TequilaFire on December 15, 2021 4:43PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

O6yrB7K.jpg

holy crap, 'ol wazzz is packing some serious heat...
  • allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭

O6yrB7K.jpg

holy crap, 'ol wazzz is packing some serious heat...

Yup. I'm going to need that build sir.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @allup8679 :) it is a pure cheese spin to win bomber :)
    @TequilaFire sorry mate :(
    @geonsocal it def has a few ways to hit hard, the 14k proxy coming from a stamblade is pure cheese lmao I can swap the plague break out and hit harder with a few skills , but I like the animation and hate whispers from pb right now lmao :)

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I laughed so hard when I saw It was wazz, I was doing the same thing on my stamblade but timing is everything. lol
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in case you haven't visited cyro since the update - NO BALLISTAS ALLOWED!!!

ugh, got disconnected more than a few times today trying to get credit on a keep capture - i was hiding about as far away from the keep as i could, still disconnected a few times times...got that 9.2k keep capture tic though :)

i gotta imagine people are pulling them out now just to troll folks...

someone in zone chat said they didn't have any problems with trebuchets, catapults, or oils - yeah, i'm not trusting that...