The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine a game-within-a-game where you need to knock walls and doors down with siege weapons to earn points for your faction and nobody tested that core functionality before releasing an update...
    PS4NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think they fixed the ballista blue screen thing...at least i didn't blue screen when i saw folks using ballistas today...

here's zos:
    The Elder Scrolls Online v2.27 (PS4)/v1.09 (PS5) fixes a crash that would occur when using certain combat abilities or firing ballistas. This is the same crash that would frequently result in a bluescreen error. The size of this patch is approximately 400.9 MB.
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a small ballista party on warden PS/NA Gray Host a few minutes after the servers went live. Dunno know if you guys caught that. Lol
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what damage numbers @wazzz56 is hitting with that build now that he got emp on BR. ;)
    They were complaining in zone chat. lol
    Edited by TequilaFire on December 27, 2021 5:17PM
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TequilaFire build def hits hard [snip] and spamming tethers is always fun lol I will post some clips when I edit the clips together

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 8, 2022 5:49PM
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now if only red and yellow would fight each other.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hang out and defend horns and below, the other ad get thirsty and push gates..mostly dc..but indo admittedly focus dc a bit more lol

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got hit with a 40k plaguebreak last weekend...i should have some time to spend in cyro this weekend...great set for crowded keeps, there's always some player running around with a netch attached to them, plus a lot of casuals come in on the weekends and still purge a bunch...

plaguebreak for everyone...there goes all my transmute geodes again...thankfully i have enough zircon plating to make an extra set of jewelry...looking forward to giving it a go on my magblade...
    Edited by geonsocal on December 31, 2021 4:38AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had an ep player come into ad chat and tell me i hit everyone in their group with 35k vd procs...I am gonna go through the clips I got over this weekend and will post the vid when I am done

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that must be funny when you have a kill enemy quest active...watch the kill counter go off like a pinball machine :)

i was getting that a bit with pot/elemental rage/vd/convergence, which was nice cuz it was ranged...the convergence pull is ineffective now, so it's not so great anymore...still works a bit if the area is super congested and the enemy is kind of "stuck" in that area...

no doubt though, eliminating folks is one of the most challenging (and fun) parts of the game...

wow, this is the first week in while that i haven't logged in on...busy busy busy :o
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    been re-reading some of the newish tool tips for old sets...just noticed rattlecage will now work great on my hybrid (lightening/SnB) stamplar...having some useful jabs along with radiant oppression is like the best of all worlds...mix it with shacklebreaker, balorgh along with dawnbreaker...what a blast, lots of heavy armor (5/1/1) along with some different execute options, the challenge being to sustain...switching bars to draw on different resource pools helps some, tri-pots help a lot too...

he's an orc and a werewolf too, so perfect for cyrodiil, great damage mitigation and healing...

werewolf is still fun to play, especially if you have some room to move around in, i love large melees and chasing folks down at the end as a werewolf...will probably get him set up today and play later in NA grey host...

i gotta be careful when i first log in to cyro - i get this extreme urge at times, when putting on some different gear for that particular toon, to test my damage mitigation and healing...literally, i wanna see what it takes to kill me, it's weird...after a few times though i'll get a feel for how far i can push it with that toon on that day...

shoot, sometimes i end up just moving around in stealth a lot, cuz i'm feeling real squishy, or i got ganked too easily...hard to feel squishy though with a bunch of heavy armor and health, plus all that extra stuff when you go werewolf...

i'm not so proud to say, but - i've gotten out of the inner keep, just before the flags turn, as a werewolf in some really crowded situations - health draught, pounce - through the door, and...
    see-ralph.gif
    Edited by geonsocal on January 4, 2022 2:19AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ended up slotting silver leash and aurora javelin on that hybrid stamplar, just to mess with folks even more...it works great, didn't have balorgh in light or medium weight, so ended up using molag kena...it's funny, he can actually hit hard, for a really short period of time :)
    Edited by geonsocal on January 4, 2022 2:18AM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have come to the conclusion that AD on PS NA Blackreach really like to play by themselves.
    They should realize they can make more AP if they stop taking every single thing on the map every morning so EP and DC players actually feel like logging on.
    I don't want to insult any of my AD friends but this night capping is the worst I have seen in a while.
    Edited by TequilaFire on January 7, 2022 4:12PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rinse an repeat another all yellow morning.
    LMAO! AD just used the hammer on the only non yellow keep on the map.
    Now what they gonna do.
    Edited by TequilaFire on January 8, 2022 4:20PM
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw the score earlier, GH queue is insaaaane even at after 1am so I hopped in. Was really surprised that AD pulled way ahead. Is Punish taking a break?

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I know is if I even take a resource back the same group of tryhards are magically there to take it back.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TequilaFire it is a group of transplanted gh zerglings who are doing it....ppl beg them to not gate [snip] but they just ramble on about some zergling philosophies about dominating the map...so I go and play on my ep or dc.....It actually sucks..I prefer playing maps dominated by other alliances and prefer playing ad....and with gh being essentially unplayable for me at this point it kinda kills pvp for me...hell when I was emp end of last campaign I would log off and expect to get on the next day and be deposed only to log on and find some randoms had gated over night.....I was emp for 3 plus days straight without ever pushing north of the horns......

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 11, 2022 2:53PM

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TequilaFire also..dc really can't complain in br as there has been weeks where I would get 20 ppl showing up to take back rss at bloodmayne and bb, that being said I get the frustration...
    Edited by wazzz56 on January 10, 2022 12:38PM

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NerfSeige wrote: »
    I saw the score earlier, GH queue is insaaaane even at after 1am so I hopped in. Was really surprised that AD pulled way ahead. Is Punish taking a break?

somebody told me he was trying gh because of how things were going for him in br......

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I am mostly frustrated with my own guild who has taken the position it is only "cool" to play on GH.
    I got tired of GH and the frequent bluescreens that still occur.
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »

somebody told me he was trying gh because of how things were going for him in br......

Oooh, nice. Maybe that’s why DC is not really scrubbing in defense vs before.

On a side note, I find it really weird that GH is still pop-locked after 1am est. It’s been a week now, I wonder if they lowered the pop cap again…… :(

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »

Oooh, nice. Maybe that’s why DC is not really scrubbing in defense vs before.

On a side note, I find it really weird that GH is still pop-locked after 1am est. It’s been a week now, I wonder if they lowered the pop cap again…… :(

@NerfSeige yeah if the lowered the pop cap it def has not helped with performance....it is slightly better with my ps5..but the skill delay and lag just makes it unplayable and completely lacking of enjoyment for me...

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NerfSeige also what's your psn? I will look for you and give a hello out there

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i started working from home full time again, so, i may be able to play more between 9am and 4pm pacific standard, much different and more balanced map usually...normally though i don't usually log on until around 10pm...when i do i head to EU GH and see what going on (i'm actually at around 1160 cp or so there, i'm catching up to my NA account, which is still around 1330 cp :) )...

usually i don't get in to NA GH til around 11pm or so...

when it comes to getting in to fights in crowded locales - i tend to creep up on them slowly, just to see how the screen and images on it react...

it's funny - i'm in gray host on both servers at least 3 or 4 days a week (down from 7 out of 7 days a year or so ago), but the only folks i normally play with/against are the eso "lifers" ( :p ) and other "off-hours" type folks...

i enjoy getting on during the weekends (when the youngest isn't bogarting the ps4 and my fortnite account - gots lots and lots of cool og sweaty skins :o )...it's pretty much the only chance i get to see the rest of the folks playing...
    Edited by geonsocal on January 11, 2022 1:05AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    memories failing me a bit at the moment, but - i believe both EU and NA Gray Host is within around 3k points between first and third...

lately my play time EU is normally fairly balanced (no bars usually)...right now though on NA we (DC) are pounding the map pretty hard...

sorry my ebonheart pact cyrodiil brothers and sisters, but, spent last night fighting like hell to keep y'all from getting back inside farragut...

i like defending keeps :D

i think it's been like 3 years now i've been all blue - over time my perspective towards gating (particularly EP on EU) folks has changed drastically...especially on EU, there have been times that for months on end we were just being relentlessly hammered and driven off the map by the pact...

happy to return the favor the last month or so...different server and all, but - same sentiments...

honestly, i ain't gonna wait at your gate, or worse yet the wall you gotta jump down to get out of the starter area - but, yeah i'm gonna enjoy making you work a bit to get inside your own keep, and better have some friends :)

although, there usually is a spot from somewhere around the keep that is hard to counter-attack with siege from the keep, gotta just lay down a camp and hope you can beat whoever is out there, or at least slow them down at bit...thankfully most solo siegers are not so great at 1 v 1...
    Edited by geonsocal on January 11, 2022 1:10AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one last thing, no doubt i wouldn't still be playing if it wasn't for you all helping to keep me interested...
    rrdbcgm07blj.gif
    Edited by geonsocal on January 11, 2022 1:01AM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow and they think it is funny in their zone chat.

The_Elder_Scrolls_Online__Tamriel_Unlimited_20220112144758.jpg?width=551&height=627
  • allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭

The_Elder_Scrolls_Online__Tamriel_Unlimited_20220112144758.jpg?width=551&height=627

That is disgusting.
  • allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭

What are they saying in zone chat?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one of the main reasons i became so invested in playing on both servers...

don't get me wrong, there have been times when i've gotten hammered off the map on both servers - in the same night...pretty depressing, but usually i can play on one of the servers if the other is a hopeless and soul sucking situation...

was there folks camping the walls there at the base...that's just like pouring salt on a wound...