The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2022 story/dlc predictions

Abstraqt
Abstraqt
✭✭✭
What are your story predictions for next year's dlc? Are you expecting to see some more daedric princes or return to somewhere from a past ES game perhaps?
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 more Companions, now you can have 2 active at the same time! Hear them ALL THE TIME!!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akatosh finally explains why time is so messed up that the 582nd year of the 2nd Era is the Worst Year Ever.

Okay, seriously, I'm expecting there to be something with a Dragonbreak. Either stopping it or experiencing one.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyranth turns out to be Akatosh 8)
    Too many toons not enough time
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Shadowfen Remastered
    -20% more swampy!
    -8 new fetch quests!
    -3 new Guar mounts!
    -and so much more!

*Mounts sold separately.
  • Sinking_Otter
    I think Meridia is a strong contender. She has popped up a lot in the expansions and DLC after Summerset (Her temple is Western Skyrim, Gabrielle in Western Skyrim, the side question in Southern Elsweyr) so it could be leading to her being involved in a future expansion or DLC. Plus I know a few people want to get back to her for what happened with Darien Gautier (maybe he could become a companion or house guest exclusive to completing whatever quest line he's tied to?)

It's likely that Aetherius or Akatosh will be involved to some degree, given the datamined pet for the next year long event. Maybe Meridia and Akatosh collide in some way or the pet is unrelated to next years story?

They also mentioned the possibility of companion romance in the future, something along the lines of companion romance in SWTOR. I wonder if they'll bring that in along with new companions, if there are any included with next years story. I know a lot of people really like characters like Naryu, Raz, Fennorian and Darien, so if they use the year long storylines to make these characters companions (and Maybe romances) I think people would be happy, especially if they introduce new characters along side them. I think its time to introduce newer characters rather than bringing back some of the same faces with every new chapter/dlc. Give Stibbons a vacation!
  • Adremal
    Adremal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shivering Isles and possibly other Oblivion planes. These Crates are Sheo-themed, Fargrave is an interplanar hub, some datamined mounts look very interplanar... yeah.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't speculate. I like things to surprise me in games. Probably the ONLY time I like surprises....
  • fall0athboy
    fall0athboy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Meridia is a strong contender. She has popped up a lot in the expansions and DLC after Summerset (Her temple is Western Skyrim, Gabrielle in Western Skyrim, the side question in Southern Elsweyr) so it could be leading to her being involved in a future expansion or DLC. Plus I know a few people want to get back to her for what happened with Darien Gautier (maybe he could become a companion or house guest exclusive to completing whatever quest line he's tied to?)

It's likely that Aetherius or Akatosh will be involved to some degree, given the datamined pet for the next year long event. Maybe Meridia and Akatosh collide in some way or the pet is unrelated to next years story?

They also mentioned the possibility of companion romance in the future, something along the lines of companion romance in SWTOR. I wonder if they'll bring that in along with new companions, if there are any included with next years story. I know a lot of people really like characters like Naryu, Raz, Fennorian and Darien, so if they use the year long storylines to make these characters companions (and Maybe romances) I think people would be happy, especially if they introduce new characters along side them. I think its time to introduce newer characters rather than bringing back some of the same faces with every new chapter/dlc. Give Stibbons a vacation!

We are absolutely heading towards a Meridia confrontation.

I believe that we skip around with the same returning faces every so often. For example, Stibbons last showed up in Murkmire. He skipped out on Elsweyr and Greymoor both those years.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A (cult/conspiracy/army) working for (Daedric prince) is trying to (destroy/invade/re-write) the world. Only you can find the MacGuffin needed to stop them, alongside (returning character).

o:)
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on November 3, 2021 2:23AM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um.... Stibbons and his idiot employer are alive and well in Blackwood.... Jeez I hated to have to mess with that quest....
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bunch of possibilities + a rumour i've seen floating around;

Prospect A)
    What lyranth mentioned at the end where no mortal or possibly daedric has ever walked before. Possibly somewhere in the aurbis (universe) we've never seen? She may attempt to walk in the realms of the aedra which I dont believe (not to my memory) we've ever seen before. Somewhere not meant for mortals but you end up there anyway.

Prospect B )
    The void. There's a lot of mystery there, we haven't really ever explored properly and frankly its the domain of sithis as well. So yeah could be fun and we had a lot of heavy void theme in greymoor/reach and it didn't so much as tread in the void as the void treaded in Tamriel.

Prospect C)
    One of the other continents? People seem to forget there is more than just Tamriel on nirn. Lyg (upside down tamriel which you cross to through non-cardinal lines sideways), Yeah I know...lyg is...weird. Then there is akavir land of the dragon people. (New race? hello?) and so forth. Maybe even visit good ole time locked atmora. Then there's Yokuda and we could find out it didn't fully sink, meaning elves are there still possibly...(new elf race? bloody handed elves etc) New continents are always fun but I dont suppose we'll ever visit them until Tamriel is complete.

Prospect D)
    Yet another daedric prince, but one is suspiciously absent as of late. Herma Mora. Eso could do a lot with that, old moras visuals are very unique in the universe (excluding the watcher) a herma mora themed raid would be epic (in his plane? Perhaps) ... Too much of Meridia, Azura, nocturnal all that....Herma Mora is very quiet atm. So its got me wondering especially now we're entering weird(er) places like Fargrave.

Prospect E)
    Just another place in Tamriel where it needs being saved because reasons and some odd or horrible dues ex machina duplication like with blackwood (god help us all) - side note; Please....ZoS.....enough with the deus ex machinas already.....just....write....good....fiction. PLZ. My sanity cant take it anymore. Bad writing grinds my gears AND NO MORE SWAMPS AND DESERTS DAMN IT.

Prospect F)
    Snow elves when?

Prospect G)
    Dwarven realm. So we know they all got up and disappeared or were sent to another realm by Azura OR they simply died. HOWEVER. It would be cool to see how they're getting on if not dead right?

Prospect H)
    Whiterun and the throat of the world because....well we're still missing all of skyrim lol

Rumour:
    So there's been a lot of theory about this that i've seen in zones and just between people I know, basically ESO is....confused. There's a lot of explaining to do regarding how virtually nothing is recalled in the older games about this period in the detail we see now. So most are theorising its something to do with akatosh (again). If I were to branch out on this, i'd say it would be interesting if they came up with a way to directly explain through story and whatever devices nessasary as to why so much information on the era we play in is gone instead of just saying "something something talos elder scroll change time" stuff like they did with cyrodil lol It makes sense that they might do this when you consider everything we've done....I mean even the dragonborn has done less than we have at this point.

Alternatively, it could actually be to do with magnus. The cult leader claimed that Magnus is simply waiting for an oppertunity to "remake" nirn. Maybe we finally get to go beyond the constraints of the Aurbis to a place where Magnus (meridias adopted dad lol) ran off too with the rest of the aedra who didn't stay. Could be fun and head spinning. Though I think regarding all this the akatosh thing is more likely.

Humorous option:
    We find out that Stibbons is actually a secret daedric prince and is also magnus while being sithis and some how causes the entire reality to collapse in on itself destroying everything and reseting us back to the merethic era.
    Can we please go to the merethic era zos? Its such a cool time period for the lore.....

Edited by xeNNNNN on November 3, 2021 2:36AM
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Dragonlord573
    Dragonlord573
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We 1 shot Akatosh at the end of the Q4 DLC
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks, don't like any of those ideas.
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a g-" *dies*
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate to be that guy (actually I don't lol), but...
    xeNNNNN wrote: »
    She may attempt to walk in the realms of the aedra which I dont believe (not to my memory) we've ever seen before. Somewhere not meant for mortals but you end up there anyway.
    Daedra, greater nor lesser, can enter Aetherius. Also we went to Aetherius in TES II Daggerfall.
    The void. There's a lot of mystery there, we haven't really ever explored properly and frankly its the domain of sithis as well. So yeah could be fun and we had a lot of heavy void theme in greymoor/reach and it didn't so much as tread in the void as the void treaded in Tamriel.
    We've been in the void in every elder scrolls game. The void is the empty space that everything is in. The void is space, which is filled with kyne's breath (breathable air). Nirn is in the void, Masser and Secunda are in the Void. Akatosh is in the Void. Mara is in the Void. The Deadlands are in the Void. The Colored Rooms are in the void. Apocrypha is in the void. Infernace is in the void. Etc.

Sithis isn't a sapient being, he's a natural force like gravity is. Sithis is the force of Change, Lorhkan is the agent of change, these two are the split halves of Padomay, the id and ego. When the Dark brotherhood says they worship Sithis, what they're saying essentially is that they worship, or venerate, or adore, the force of change in reality. It's a natural religion, not a personhood religion.
    One of the other continents? People seem to forget there is more than just Tamriel on nirn. Lyg (upside down tamriel which you cross to through non-cardinal lines sideways), Yeah I know...lyg is...weird. Then there is akavir land of the dragon people. (New race? hello?) and so forth. Maybe even visit good ole time locked atmora. Then there's Yokuda and we could find out it didn't fully sink, meaning elves are there still possibly...(new elf race? bloody handed elves etc) New continents are always fun but I dont suppose we'll ever visit them until Tamriel is complete.
    The other continents are off limits. They're only cool because we don't know about them. It's like the Dwemer. Atheist basement-dwelling elves become really boring when the mystery is stripped away. Also, the other continents aren't really here in the same way Tamriel is. They're different Kalpas, and they only exist here because they did exist before or will exist in the future. We can't go there because it's like entering a reality that doesn't actually work because it's not meant to be there. Also it's Left-Handed Elves, not bloody. Sinistral Elves is the correct term and they all got wiped out when the Yokudans cut an atom in half and nuked the continent (this is literally what happened, no joke).
    Dwarven realm. So we know they all got up and disappeared or were sent to another realm by Azura OR they simply died. HOWEVER. It would be cool to see how they're getting on if not dead right?
    They're Numidium, and they aren't happy. Luckily they can't do anything to express said unhappiness, but that changes in the 5th era, and it ain't pretty, to say the least.
    "For I have removed my left hand and my right, he will say," she said, "for that is how I shall win against them. Love alone and you shall know only mistakes of salt." - 36 lessons of Vivec, Sermon 37
    Vy • lae • ra
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She may attempt to walk in the realms of the aedra which I dont believe (not to my memory) we've ever seen before. Somewhere not meant for mortals but you end up there anyway.
    Daedra, greater nor lesser, can enter Aetherius. Also we went to Aetherius in TES II Daggerfall.
    We've been in the void in every elder scrolls game. The void is the empty space that everything is in. The void is space, which is filled with kyne's breath (breathable air). Nirn is in the void, Masser and Secunda are in the Void. Akatosh is in the Void. Mara is in the Void. The Deadlands are in the Void. The Colored Rooms are in the void. Apocrypha is in the void. Infernace is in the void. Etc.

Sithis isn't a sapient being, he's a natural force like gravity is. Sithis is the force of Change, Lorhkan is the agent of change, these two are the split halves of Padomay, the id and ego. When the Dark brotherhood says they worship Sithis, what they're saying essentially is that they worship, or venerate, or adore, the force of change in reality. It's a natural religion, not a personhood religion.
    The other continents are off limits. They're only cool because we don't know about them. It's like the Dwemer. Atheist basement-dwelling elves become really boring when the mystery is stripped away. Also, the other continents aren't really here in the same way Tamriel is. They're different Kalpas, and they only exist here because they did exist before or will exist in the future. We can't go there because it's like entering a reality that doesn't actually work because it's not meant to be there. Also it's Left-Handed Elves, not bloody. Sinistral Elves is the correct term and they all got wiped out when the Yokudans cut an atom in half and nuked the continent (this is literally what happened, no joke).
    They're Numidium, and they aren't happy. Luckily they can't do anything to express said unhappiness, but that changes in the 5th era, and it ain't pretty, to say the least.
    "For I have removed my left hand and my right, he will say," she said, "for that is how I shall win against them. Love alone and you shall know only mistakes of salt." - 36 lessons of Vivec, Sermon 37

I wish we could give 1k awesomes....
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't ypu love it when you accidentally forget the n't on the end of a word and it completely warps the meaning of your sentence?
    Daedra, greater nor lesser, can enter Aetherius.
    this SHOULD read "Daedra, Greater nor lesser, can't enter Aetherius."
    Daedra aren't allowed in.
    Vy • lae • ra
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't ypu love it when you accidentally forget the n't on the end of a word and it completely warps the meaning of your sentence?
    Daedra, greater nor lesser, can enter Aetherius.
    this SHOULD read "Daedra, Greater nor lesser, can't enter Aetherius."
    Daedra aren't allowed in.

Heh. It's okay. Typing can totally wreck your intent.
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aetherius
    In my defence at least for your first point, Its been a very long time since I played elder scrolls II. And Don't worry I know what you meant.

The void stuff
    As for the void thing, it was more in reference to what was done in the reach. Yes everything is in the void, yet those creatures came from somewhere did they not and if the void is not really a place at all just everywhere then what was the point of that boss at the end of vateshraan or just anything to do with the void in general in the reach?

Yokuda + elves
    Yokuda....nuked.....ehh, lel. Thats....wait how tf. Really an atom?
    -_- They just hit it with a sword didn't they?

Sinistral elves thats it. I heard of them referred to as the bloody handed elves at one point, though I can't remember where - thats why I said it.

Sithis
    Sithis specifically, how does that even manifest without intent then? Because there are clear instances or what I perceive to be clear instances (at least portrayed in-game) where "it" clearly intends something (follow X red ghost etc), intent surely refers to some form of intelligence? You make Sithis sound more like star wars and the force than anything lol Or is it more akin to 40k and the warp, willing it into reality?

Other continents
    I can accept the whole other continents not existing technically barring 1, Akivir. According to the game the akaviri invaded lol, doesn't get more real than that does it? Or did they also go boom?
    From what i've read, once upon a time the empire tried to invade Akivir and failed. So I wouldn't say that they're all non-options. Some do physically exist unless the empire likes attempting to invade non existent non real terrain lol

Then there is lyg which is extremely vague other than molag bal (in some other incarnation of a previous existence) ruled it and dagon was created there, so theoretically as a existing place where two very real daedric princes were birth from doesn't that mean its possible as well? Pretty sure some form of magic will get us there, same with akivir seeing as the reefs around akivir are...problematic for ships.

I know Aldmeris is off the table completely as its not even sure if it ever really existed? (some things are just down right odd in the lore)
    As for Yokuda in general....well, we haven't been under water yet lol
    Edited by xeNNNNN on November 3, 2021 4:25AM
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In my defence at least for your first point, Its been a very long time since I played elder scrolls II. And Don't worry I know what you meant.

As for the void thing, it was more in reference to what was done in the reach. Yes everything is in the void, yet those creatures came from somewhere did they not and if the void is not really a place at all just everywhere then what was the point of that boss at the end of vateshraan or just anything to do with the void in general in the reach?

Sinistral elves thats it. I heard of them referred to as the bloody handed elves at one point, though I can't remember where - thats why I said it.

With Sithis specifically, how does that even manifest without intent then? Because there are clear instances or what I perceive to be clear instances (at least portrayed in-game) where "it" clearly intends something (follow X red ghost etc), intent surely refers to some form of intelligence? You make Sithis sound more like star wars and the force than anything lol Or is it more akin to 40k and the warp, willing it into reality?

And I can accept the whole other continents not existing technically barring 1, Akivir. According to the game the akaviri invaded lol, doesn't get more real than that does it? Or did they also go boom?

Pretty sure the voidmothers aren't literally void, but from the Dark Heart. Haven't played greymoor yet because my friends said it was awful (noticing a real pattern with that lately), so idk, but I'm 99% sure.

Nuked. Google Sword-Singing and read the UESP article.

As far as Sithis showing intent, I chalk that up to a lore inconsistency. We know what Sithis is and it isn't something that gives orders or asks favors. It demands change, not by request, but that it simply is.
    The best example I can give is to make an allusion to norse paganism. Most pagans don't believe the Aesir and Vanir are actual people/gods, but rather, personified in myth to represent forces in the universe and forces within humanity. This is opposed to Christianity where we believe that Christ is God and is a literal person and came down to Earth to redeem mankind. Christianity also melds these two concepts together, that God the Father is Logos, which is Natural Law and rationality, to put it very simply and that Christ is the personhood of the Godhead. But I don't want to diverge into a theological discussion, just making comparisons.

And for Akavir, it's the next dream. Why it's even here at all is unexplained. Given that it isn't supposed to be here, the nature of this realm is unknown, and could very possibly be unstable. That notwithstanding, Bethesda said it's off limits. They want to keep it shrouded in mystery, and I prefer it that way.
    Vy • lae • ra
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With Sithis specifically, how does that even manifest without intent then? Because there are clear instances or what I perceive to be clear instances (at least portrayed in-game) where "it" clearly intends something (follow X red ghost etc), intent surely refers to some form of intelligence? You make Sithis sound more like star wars and the force than anything lol Or is it more akin to 40k and the warp, willing it into reality?

And I can accept the whole other continents not existing technically barring 1, Akivir. According to the game the akaviri invaded lol, doesn't get more real than that does it? Or did they also go boom?

Pretty sure the voidmothers aren't literally void, but from the Dark Heart. Haven't played greymoor yet because my friends said it was awful (noticing a real pattern with that lately), so idk, but I'm 99% sure.

Nuked. Google Sword-Singing and read the UESP article.

As far as Sithis showing intent, I chalk that up to a lore inconsistency. We know what Sithis is and it isn't something that gives orders or asks favors. It demands change, not by request, but that it simply is.
    The best example I can give is to make an allusion to norse paganism. Most pagans don't believe the Aesir and Vanir are actual people/gods, but rather, personified in myth to represent forces in the universe and forces within humanity. This is opposed to Christianity where we believe that Christ is God and is a literal person and came down to Earth to redeem mankind. Christianity also melds these two concepts together, that God the Father is Logos, which is Natural Law and rationality, to put it very simply and that Christ is the personhood of the Godhead. But I don't want to diverge into a theological discussion, just making comparisons.

And for Akavir, it's the next dream. Why it's even here at all is unexplained. Given that it isn't supposed to be here, the nature of this realm is unknown, and could very possibly be unstable. That notwithstanding, Bethesda said it's off limits. They want to keep it shrouded in mystery, and I prefer it that way.

I didn't think it was that bad honestly, I rather enjoyed it though obviously my knowledge of lore is not as extensive as yours so perhaps you'd get a bit frustrated if it starts to contradict stuff. I would play it all the same + the reach and then come to a conclusion honestly.

I'll do that it sounds......bizzare lol

Inconsistencies would explain a lot, though it confuses me regarding the whole nightmother thing to begin with. he is and isn't but is and isn't. Enough to make your head spin. I understand your example though, I guess some things should never be attempted to be portrayed.

As for akavir...well, thats.....boring. I guess we're just going to finish up tamriel and thats it. *sigh*
    Though I wouldn't be surprised if Bethesda changed their mind. Wouldn't be the first time. Though I wouldn't be suprised if they're also trying to save it for a future scrolls RPG at some point. Probably TES20 or something lol
    Edited by xeNNNNN on November 3, 2021 5:02AM
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know Aldmeris is off the table completely as its not even sure if it ever really existed? (some things are just down right odd in the lore)

Aldmeris is a continent, but actually it's an idea of elven unity, but also it's gone. So it's really open to interpretation. I personally interpret Aldmeris to be a concept, and not an actual place that existed. The only source that disagrees with me is Father of the Niben, which describes Topal the Pilot leaving Summerset in search of Old Almderis, as if it were a place tht existed. He believed Tamriel was Old Aldmeris, but that can't be true for reasons I forget.

Yokuda still exists as an archipelago. Here's a map from Redguard with the iconic PHAT Svmvrset
    RG-map-West_Tamriel-1024x768.png
    Vy • lae • ra
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aldmeris is a continent, but actually it's an idea of elven unity, but also it's gone. So it's really open to interpretation. I personally interpret Aldmeris to be a concept, and not an actual place that existed. The only source that disagrees with me is Father of the Niben, which describes Topal the Pilot leaving Summerset in search of Old Almderis, as if it were a place tht existed. He believed Tamriel was Old Aldmeris, but that can't be true for reasons I forget.

Yokuda still exists as an archipelago. Here's a map from Redguard with the iconic PHAT Svmvrset

You're a wealth of knowledge friend.

So would it be fair to say within your interpretation, that by passing down the myth of aldmeris that creates the idea of elven unity that was or perhaps never was in order to kindle pride in the altmer? or was that what you mean't?

Also apologies for the edit of my original response to you, you were responding as I was editing lol
    Edited by xeNNNNN on November 3, 2021 5:01AM
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So would it be fair to say within your interpretation, that by passing down the myth of aldmeris that creates the idea of elven unity that was or perhaps never was in order to kindle pride in the altmer? or was that what you mean't?

Also apologies for the edit of my original response to you, you were responding as I was editing lol

Thank you! yeah I nerded out big time for a few years and I've just been keeping up ever since.

Elven unity basically means when the Aldmer were a thing before the elven races branched out. Aldmeris doesn't exist anymore because the Mer don't exist as one single group. If you look into why the Moons disappeared during the void nights, one theory is that the Thalmor vanished them as a eugenics experiment to see if the Khajiit would revert back to being Mer.

And no problem, I reread and replied to one of the changes.
    Edited by Vylaera on November 3, 2021 5:13AM
    Vy • lae • ra
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you! yeah I nerded out big time for a few years and I've just been keeping up ever since.

Elven unity basically means when the Aldmer were a thing before the elven races branched out. Aldmeris doesn't exist anymore because the Mer don't exist as one single group. If you look into why the Moons disappeared during the void nights, one theory is that the Thalmor vanished them as a eugenics experiment to see if the Khajiit would revert back to being Mer.

And no problem, I reread and replied to one of the changes.

Yep it shows! haha

Ah so essentially its less philosophical and more about when all were one.
    Yikes Eugenics? Eeesh, seems I have a lot of reading to do and yet another reason to add to my list of why I hate the Thalmor lol

Now I just have an image of a former khajit still saying "this one". Eeep nobody tell santie-claws about this.
  • xgoku1
    xgoku1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We already have the clues from the codenames Dune and SYS/HI, someone who's done the quests for Deadlands and Blackwood could chime in with the clue from the end of the story
  • Sinking_Otter
    xgoku1 wrote: »
    We already have the clues from the codenames Dune and SYS/HI, someone who's done the quests for Deadlands and Blackwood could chime in with the clue from the end of the story

I have finished the DLC and I think it has given some hints to where we may end up going. If these hints are actually hints it does make a bunch of peoples theories useless and potentially supports a few others.
    Lyranth is the only one to give a hint. When you go to find her after she steals the Ambition's power and ask where she is headed, she says:

"Where I walk next, no mortal has ever even ventured. Possibly no Daedra, either, for that matter."

When asked why she says:

"To Fulfill a promise made a long, long time ago"

So the question is, where is a place that fits the Dune and SYS/HI codenames that mortal haven't been and Daedra rarely go. Maybe Aetherius? Could a Daedra or some other being be causing issues for the Daedra, and if so, which Daedric Price would want to? Meridia maybe, or perhaps Azura, Hermas Mora or Peryite for the dragon v dragon connection?

• Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what we get, but what I don't hope we get is:

(Princess) in need of help from (insert) apocalyptic threat only you (and the random people around you) can stop with the help of (insert goofie sidekick and overused one liners)

This will be accompanied by 2 public dungeons, 6 delves and 4-6 world bosses.

At this point I feel like I have done that one:)
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crazy collaboration with FF14.

Spoiler - it was a Lalafell.

Sheogorath in bunny ears.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Curryganz
    Curryganz
    ✭✭✭
    Thaddeus Cosma returns, takes off his goggles and it's revealed to be Abnur Tharn going back and forth in time just to impregnate more women, now his 1.107 sons want to kill him and you gotta kill'em first
    Edited by Curryganz on November 3, 2021 12:40PM