The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2022 story/dlc predictions

• xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xeNNNNN wrote: »
    I am now going to go well beyond the confines of comfort regarding my knowledge of the lore here and I am sure @BroughBreaux will crucify me for this with his vastly well kept knowledge if I am wrong or get it wrong
    I'm not mean.
    The Moons: Jone and Jode, essentially the spirit attendents of nirn but bound to mortality thats why they look dead. Because they are. (or not? Khajit lore messes with my head)
    Lorkhan. Guess where Songarde is. It's not in Aetherius, I'll tell you that. The khajiit very well could stumble upon it if they had enough time to explore.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Lunar_Lorkhan
    Oblivion: Essentially....space (different layer, adjacent). With the realms of oblivion dotted around here and there. Technically depending on the prince, the size of that plane can either be like a bit of floating land mass in space (oblivion) such as the shivering isles or it could be a large body like coldharbour. I am not actually sure if they increase or decrease in size and type based on the power of the prince at the time.
    Minor correction: Planes are infinite. That's why Greater Daedra can't be killed. They are the planes, and you can't destroy infinity.
    Also here's a very basic cosmology diagram I just drew in 5 minutes
    ES_cosmology.png
    Can't be more out there than one guy mentioning that he thinks WGT is actually a space ship...dude read too many elder scrolls I think. Should of gone blind years ago.
    I'm pretty sure WGT is just a Tower. However, Adamantine and Hrothgar are definitely spaceships.

I never suggested you were mean mate, just having a laugh :P

Also glad to see I didn't truly get everything wrong. I expected it to be way worse.
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT IF...the next year long adventure is actually starfield?

God help us all.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skingrad and the area around.
    Filling in the last part of the map shown in TES 3: Oblivion.
    Lyris told us she was going to Skingrad making it that many guessed would be this year chapter.

Second guess is the area below Alki'r desert.
    2023 is probably an return to Skyrim.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to main quest dialogues from deadlands
    Sister Celdina says "jone is only a illusion" and 2022 rewards has theme of akatosh/illusion.

When u check jone in eso wiki u will find - "She is also known as Secunda and Stendarr's Sorrow."

Moons are usually dune/dust.

Ill crate own thread about all hints and theory why in 90% we will get it.
  • xgoku1
    xgoku1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xgoku1 wrote: »
    xgoku1 wrote: »
    We already have the clues from the codenames Dune and SYS/HI, someone who's done the quests for Deadlands and Blackwood could chime in with the clue from the end of the story

I have finished the DLC and I think it has given some hints to where we may end up going. If these hints are actually hints it does make a bunch of peoples theories useless and potentially supports a few others.
    Lyranth is the only one to give a hint. When you go to find her after she steals the Ambition's power and ask where she is headed, she says:

"Where I walk next, no mortal has ever even ventured. Possibly no Daedra, either, for that matter."

When asked why she says:

"To Fulfill a promise made a long, long time ago"

So the question is, where is a place that fits the Dune and SYS/HI codenames that mortal haven't been and Daedra rarely go. Maybe Aetherius? Could a Daedra or some other being be causing issues for the Daedra, and if so, which Daedric Price would want to? Meridia maybe, or perhaps Azura, Hermas Mora or Peryite for the dragon v dragon connection?
    Oh interesting. That seems more in line with Rich Lambert's media interview where he said we're going somewhere noone is expecting.

No mortal has ever ventured might be a clue towards a non-Tamrielic zone.

No Daedra has ventured is interesting, surely it doesn't mean the Daedric planes, there is only one instance in lore IIRC about Daedra in Aetherius (its from Daggerfall though)

I don't think other wild planes like Lyg are going to be covered by ESO.

Maybe an Aedric plane linked to Akatosh?

That seems unlikely though, as ZOS has stated that they will not venture outside of Tamriel at least until they are done with all the areas there.

Source? They haven't said anything of the sort AFAIK

Anyways having a dual zone split between Tamriel and some other plane would still conform to that rule
    Edited by xgoku1 on November 5, 2021 1:19PM
  • Sinking_Otter
    Sister Celdina says "jone is only a illusion" and 2022 rewards has theme of akatosh/illusion.

When u check jone in eso wiki u will find - "She is also known as Secunda and Stendarr's Sorrow."

I am in interested in hearing you full theory, let me know when its posted =)

• rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to go to akavir, after that all other dlc/chapter zones/locations ZOS chooses i would be happy with and they would never hear me complain. Solsthiem would be cool to. Whiterun dawnstar and winterhold would also be very fun
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I am in interested in hearing you full theory, let me know when its posted =)

Yes @DarkPicture please tag us when that day comes.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dune is also a town in Reaper's March.

This is probably not at all relevant, but I found this:

jmB94f1.png

I'm REALLY unfamiliar with Khajiit lore, so I have no idea how well-known this is, but IDK that it's really enough to build an xpac on, especially since they tend to be set in well-known areas or really expand upon something that has quite a bit of lore already (ie, Summerset and Elsweyr).

Edit: Some of this stuff (esp Dune Queen of the West) could potentially be linked to some Redguard/Yokudan lore. I don't think we're going to Yokuda because if Lyranth saying "where no mortal has gone" wouldn't theoretically be true for Yokuda, since the people who lived there were, ostensibly, mortal.

That said, the Redguards haven't gotten a lot of love in ESO; it would make more sense for them to get an xpac vs. another Khajiit-focused one. People have been asking for a new class, and Sword-Singer could ostensibly be a class/skill line.

The 'HI' in 'SYS/HI' could = "Hammerfell, Illiac" if part of it is going to take place in Tamriel, though afaik, all of the Iliac Bay region aside from a few islands is already part of the game.

EDIT 2: In another thread someone mentioned the Systres, which are southwest of Hammerfell.

Systres/Hammerfell Iliac maybe?
    Edited by SidraWillowsky on November 5, 2021 11:36PM
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

God help us all.

You see? We ARE going to space! :- P
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    I am going to predict that we are going back to Morrowind, no not that island we got a few years ago... actual Morrowind. Maybe area north of Necrom or we could explore Blacklight area combined with Solstheim.

I only base this off of the fact that apparently the TES game Morrowind was based on Dune (along with other things). The fact that Rich said it would be an area we wouldn't expect has me thinking two things: 1. when that's said everyone starts thinking of these out-of-bounds theories/areas and usually never think of the obvious spot. 2. I am completely wrong and the next chapter will be different.

Next year is also Morrowind’s 20th anniversary…
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »

Welcome to EVE Online, my child. B)

PC EU
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am going to predict that we are going back to Morrowind, no not that island we got a few years ago... actual Morrowind. Maybe area north of Necrom or we could explore Blacklight area combined with Solstheim.

I only base this off of the fact that apparently the TES game Morrowind was based on Dune (along with other things). The fact that Rich said it would be an area we wouldn't expect has me thinking two things: 1. when that's said everyone starts thinking of these out-of-bounds theories/areas and usually never think of the obvious spot. 2. I am completely wrong and the next chapter will be different.

We see a lot of Dunmers in the Deadlands (the story of one of the delves, the Saraathu Tong, the spear from Mournhold) so that could be a clue too.

And to tie this to the Akatosh clues from the datamining, let's say that the Telvanni are ones of the few that can probably play with time and threaten it.

Edited by ZigoSid on November 5, 2021 7:31PM
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Blacklight might actually be a good guess.
    Considering they basically erased it from the map, it's something "nobody is expecting"!
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nocturnal still out standing matters with her and she fell back to secondary plans after her set backs in Summerset, she needs to be brought to heel like the other princes fully
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Lyranth says at the end doesn't really mean anything. There's been a Meridia plot arc that started in 2014 and still hasn't been concluded and we still don't know her endgame. ZOS probably won't explain what Lyranth was talking about for a few years. There's other unfinished arcs to finish and two whole years of the same daedric nonsense would get really tiresome.
    Vy • lae • ra
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »

God help us all.

damn it xD
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Lyranth says at the end doesn't really mean anything. There's been a Meridia plot arc that started in 2014 and still hasn't been concluded and we still don't know her endgame. ZOS probably won't explain what Lyranth was talking about for a few years.

It could just be that is Lyranth's "good bye" and she won't be making any planned appearances. I doubt she will be a central figure in next year's chapter, anyway. She has been hanging around for a long time. It's time for her to stop stalking us.
    RevJJ wrote: »
    Next year is also Morrowind’s 20th anniversary…

They already did a TES 3 tribute, and BGS is probably going to dominate the 20th celebration, as they did the Skyrim 10th. That is probably when they announce TES 6 for June 2032. :smile:

Dune. SYS/HI. Some place no one is expecting. I wonder if this means they are going to try to put next year's story in zones already present in the game.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate to be that guy (actually I don't lol), but...
    She may attempt to walk in the realms of the aedra which I dont believe (not to my memory) we've ever seen before. Somewhere not meant for mortals but you end up there anyway.
    Daedra, greater nor lesser, can enter Aetherius. Also we went to Aetherius in TES II Daggerfall.
    The void. There's a lot of mystery there, we haven't really ever explored properly and frankly its the domain of sithis as well. So yeah could be fun and we had a lot of heavy void theme in greymoor/reach and it didn't so much as tread in the void as the void treaded in Tamriel.
    We've been in the void in every elder scrolls game. The void is the empty space that everything is in. The void is space, which is filled with kyne's breath (breathable air). Nirn is in the void, Masser and Secunda are in the Void. Akatosh is in the Void. Mara is in the Void. The Deadlands are in the Void. The Colored Rooms are in the void. Apocrypha is in the void. Infernace is in the void. Etc.

Sithis isn't a sapient being, he's a natural force like gravity is. Sithis is the force of Change, Lorhkan is the agent of change, these two are the split halves of Padomay, the id and ego. When the Dark brotherhood says they worship Sithis, what they're saying essentially is that they worship, or venerate, or adore, the force of change in reality. It's a natural religion, not a personhood religion.
    One of the other continents? People seem to forget there is more than just Tamriel on nirn. Lyg (upside down tamriel which you cross to through non-cardinal lines sideways), Yeah I know...lyg is...weird. Then there is akavir land of the dragon people. (New race? hello?) and so forth. Maybe even visit good ole time locked atmora. Then there's Yokuda and we could find out it didn't fully sink, meaning elves are there still possibly...(new elf race? bloody handed elves etc) New continents are always fun but I dont suppose we'll ever visit them until Tamriel is complete.
    The other continents are off limits. They're only cool because we don't know about them. It's like the Dwemer. Atheist basement-dwelling elves become really boring when the mystery is stripped away. Also, the other continents aren't really here in the same way Tamriel is. They're different Kalpas, and they only exist here because they did exist before or will exist in the future. We can't go there because it's like entering a reality that doesn't actually work because it's not meant to be there. Also it's Left-Handed Elves, not bloody. Sinistral Elves is the correct term and they all got wiped out when the Yokudans cut an atom in half and nuked the continent (this is literally what happened, no joke).
    Dwarven realm. So we know they all got up and disappeared or were sent to another realm by Azura OR they simply died. HOWEVER. It would be cool to see how they're getting on if not dead right?
    They're Numidium, and they aren't happy. Luckily they can't do anything to express said unhappiness, but that changes in the 5th era, and it ain't pretty, to say the least.
    "For I have removed my left hand and my right, he will say," she said, "for that is how I shall win against them. Love alone and you shall know only mistakes of salt." - 36 lessons of Vivec, Sermon 37

5th era? Oh are you referring to C0DA? While it's interesting, it's non canon unless Bethesda incorporate it in the future(extremely unlikely given its contents). To be fair to MK, LadyNerevar did clarify C0DA was never meant to be canon but to deconstruct the idea of canon and promote TES as an open source.
    Edited by PrayingSeraph on November 6, 2021 2:51AM
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2022 rewards? Have they been datamined? If so, do you have a link or know where to look?
  • xgoku1
    xgoku1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2022 rewards? Have they been datamined? If so, do you have a link or know where to look?

Like 2021's Unstable Morpholith, the base morph for next year is called Soulfire Dragon Illusion. It is a small dragon non combat pet with these three fragments.
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She may attempt to walk in the realms of the aedra which I dont believe (not to my memory) we've ever seen before. Somewhere not meant for mortals but you end up there anyway.
    Daedra, greater nor lesser, can enter Aetherius. Also we went to Aetherius in TES II Daggerfall.
    The void. There's a lot of mystery there, we haven't really ever explored properly and frankly its the domain of sithis as well. So yeah could be fun and we had a lot of heavy void theme in greymoor/reach and it didn't so much as tread in the void as the void treaded in Tamriel.
    We've been in the void in every elder scrolls game. The void is the empty space that everything is in. The void is space, which is filled with kyne's breath (breathable air). Nirn is in the void, Masser and Secunda are in the Void. Akatosh is in the Void. Mara is in the Void. The Deadlands are in the Void. The Colored Rooms are in the void. Apocrypha is in the void. Infernace is in the void. Etc.

Sithis isn't a sapient being, he's a natural force like gravity is. Sithis is the force of Change, Lorhkan is the agent of change, these two are the split halves of Padomay, the id and ego. When the Dark brotherhood says they worship Sithis, what they're saying essentially is that they worship, or venerate, or adore, the force of change in reality. It's a natural religion, not a personhood religion.
    One of the other continents? People seem to forget there is more than just Tamriel on nirn. Lyg (upside down tamriel which you cross to through non-cardinal lines sideways), Yeah I know...lyg is...weird. Then there is akavir land of the dragon people. (New race? hello?) and so forth. Maybe even visit good ole time locked atmora. Then there's Yokuda and we could find out it didn't fully sink, meaning elves are there still possibly...(new elf race? bloody handed elves etc) New continents are always fun but I dont suppose we'll ever visit them until Tamriel is complete.
    The other continents are off limits. They're only cool because we don't know about them. It's like the Dwemer. Atheist basement-dwelling elves become really boring when the mystery is stripped away. Also, the other continents aren't really here in the same way Tamriel is. They're different Kalpas, and they only exist here because they did exist before or will exist in the future. We can't go there because it's like entering a reality that doesn't actually work because it's not meant to be there. Also it's Left-Handed Elves, not bloody. Sinistral Elves is the correct term and they all got wiped out when the Yokudans cut an atom in half and nuked the continent (this is literally what happened, no joke).
    Dwarven realm. So we know they all got up and disappeared or were sent to another realm by Azura OR they simply died. HOWEVER. It would be cool to see how they're getting on if not dead right?
    They're Numidium, and they aren't happy. Luckily they can't do anything to express said unhappiness, but that changes in the 5th era, and it ain't pretty, to say the least.
    "For I have removed my left hand and my right, he will say," she said, "for that is how I shall win against them. Love alone and you shall know only mistakes of salt." - 36 lessons of Vivec, Sermon 37

5th era? Oh are you referring to C0DA? While it's interesting, it's non canon unless Bethesda incorporate it in the future(extremely unlikely given its contents). To be fair to MK, LadyNerevar did clarify C0DA was never meant to be canon but to deconstruct the idea of canon and promote TES as an open source.

It is canon and has been since 2016. And I always thought that was poorly worded. It's moreso to say that there's multiple possibilities and multiple timelines that people can control what's in, i.e. your playthrough of skyrim isn't any less canon than someone else's, but there still is a definite set of canon that exists for the series, like Uriel VII was assassinated and the Oblivion crisis is a historical event. The lore is kept open ended intentionally so that each player can fill in the gaps the way they prefer. My headcanon is that the Falmer survived and thrived in remote communities between Skyrim and High Rock, and I can give you a rock solid argument for it, but it's not really canon, but it is for me because that's how I view the world.

In any case, Sermon 37 canonized C0DA as a possible end to the timeline. And it goes beyond just a website reference, the entire sermon is a plot summary of the graphic novel and Vivec takes a feminine set of pronouns as he does in C0DA.

For example, the line
    > And the red moment became a great howling unchecked, for the Provisional House was in ruin. And Vivec became as glass, a lamp, for the dragon's mane had broke, and the red moon bade him come.
    refers to the Numidium's destruction of Nirn, the Thalmor's murder of Akatosh, and the Dunmer and Khajiit's exodus to Masser.

> "For I have removed my left hand and my right, he will say," she said, "for that is how I shall win against them. Love alone and you shall know only mistakes of salt."
    refers to when Jubal cuts off his hands to debate/defeat the Numidium/Dwemer.

> The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.
    refers to the union of Jubal and Vivec resulting in amaranth and the birth of a new dream.

It's all there, and it's given to us by Vivec, who is the only possible source ZOS could have used to do so. This is an in-game lorebook, describing events yet to occur, authored by Vivec, who's directly involved in the story. I don't think it can get any less ambiguous that that. Add to this that Landfall as an event is also reconfirmed to be canon in Clockwork City when a factotum runs a threat assessment and Landfall is on his list of threats, among Almalexia.
    Vy • lae • ra
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is canon and has been since 2016. And I always thought that was poorly worded. It's moreso to say that there's multiple possibilities and multiple timelines that people can control what's in, i.e. your playthrough of skyrim isn't any less canon than someone else's, but there still is a definite set of canon that exists for the series, like Uriel VII was assassinated and the Oblivion crisis is a historical event. The lore is kept open ended intentionally so that each player can fill in the gaps the way they prefer. My headcanon is that the Falmer survived and thrived in remote communities between Skyrim and High Rock, and I can give you a rock solid argument for it, but it's not really canon, but it is for me because that's how I view the world.

In any case, Sermon 37 canonized C0DA as a possible end to the timeline. And it goes beyond just a website reference, the entire sermon is a plot summary of the graphic novel and Vivec takes a feminine set of pronouns as he does in C0DA.

For example, the line
    > And the red moment became a great howling unchecked, for the Provisional House was in ruin. And Vivec became as glass, a lamp, for the dragon's mane had broke, and the red moon bade him come.
    refers to the Numidium's destruction of Nirn, the Thalmor's murder of Akatosh, and the Dunmer and Khajiit's exodus to Masser.

> "For I have removed my left hand and my right, he will say," she said, "for that is how I shall win against them. Love alone and you shall know only mistakes of salt."

refers to the union of Jubal and Vivec resulting in amaranth and the birth of a new dream.

It's all there, and it's given to us by Vivec, who is the only possible source ZOS could have used to do so. This is an in-game lorebook, describing events yet to occur, authored by Vivec, who's directly involved in the story. I don't think it can get any less ambiguous that that. Add to this that Landfall as an event is also reconfirmed to be canon in Clockwork City when a factotum runs a threat assessment and Landfall is on his list of threats, among Almalexia.

That's not how canon works. The 37th Sermon is canon, but C0DA is not. As it stands in TES lore, Vivec 37th Sermon is exactly that, a sermon. Canonically speaking, it's literally nothing more.

Landfall and the events of C0DA are not canon until they occur in official lore.

From a meta perspective, the 37th Sermon was likely a nod to MK to help celebrate a return to Vvardenfell, but unlikely much else. C0DA was never intended to be canon and I'm positive it will never be depicted in future TES games.

Also, where did you read Landfall as the list of threats? I assume you're talking about this factotum?
    https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Aios
    Edited by PrayingSeraph on November 6, 2021 8:10AM
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For example, the line

That's not how canon works. The 37th Sermon is canon, but C0DA is not. As it stands in TES lore, Vivec 37th Sermon is exactly that, a sermon. Canonically speaking, it's literally nothing more.

Landfall and the events of C0DA are not canon until they occur in official lore.

From a meta perspective, the 37th Sermon was likely a nod to MK to help celebrate a return to Vvardenfell, but unlikely much else. C0DA was never intended to be canon and I'm positive it will never be depicted in future TES games.

Also, where did you read Landfall as the list of threats? I assume you're talking about this factotum?
    Considering he wrote Sermon 37 it was a bit more than a nod, but discussing TES canonicity is such a dead horse.
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »

For example, the line

Considering he wrote Sermon 37 it was a bit more than a nod, but discussing TES canonicity is such a dead horse.

MK himself wrote 37? Huh I didn't know that.

My point still stands though. As of TES canon, Sermon 37 is exactly that, a sermon.
  • Gleitfrosch
    Gleitfrosch
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the last few dlcs the story team stepped into the typical sequel trap. There are no new ideas, just more of the same, but bigger. Every year there was another world ending event, the players had to stop and the final boss was stronger than in the last dlc. But to make it possible to beat him, the boss had to be limited in some way, what made the fights ridiculous and boring.

Let's take Dagon, he could end the final fight with a single swing of his axe against the tower we stood on. To avoid that, he had been limited to just stand there and use his beam with less damage than we could cause. Maybe he was arrogant when the fight started but latest after our first strike against him, he must have recognized that we are capable to beat him. Personally I think, he could just spit at us and we all would drawn.

While I do not have high hope, I wish there would be a dlc without another cataclysmic event, which are already daily business, but an intrigue between kings or maybe dunmer houses, which impresses by good story writing and not huge dps dummies.

• Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the last few dlcs the story team stepped into the typical sequel trap. There are no new ideas, just more of the same, but bigger. Every year there was another world ending event, the players had to stop and the final boss was stronger than in the last dlc. But to make it possible to beat him, the boss had to be limited in some way, what made the fights ridiculous and boring.

Let's take Dagon, he could end the final fight with a single swing of his axe against the tower we stood on. To avoid that, he had been limited to just stand there and use his beam with less damage than we could cause. Maybe he was arrogant when the fight started but latest after our first strike against him, he must have recognized that we are capable to beat him. Personally I think, he could just spit at us and we all would drawn.

While I do not have high hope, I wish there would be a dlc without another cataclysmic event, which are already daily business, but an intrigue between kings or maybe dunmer houses, which impresses by good story writing and not huge dps dummies.

That moment when you enter Dagon's stronghold and all your comrades turn into pink mist.

Would have been cool if they had all just died then and there, lol.
  • Gleitfrosch
    Gleitfrosch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    That moment when you enter Dagon's stronghold and all your comrades turn into pink mist.

Would have been cool if they had all just died then and there, lol.

Btw. the pink mist was another letdown, I made it through but heard the others telling that they got lost, so I went back to find them but got teleported by lyranth to the exit/next quest step.

So you just need to stand around and the game solves this part for you.. once again.
    Edited by Gleitfrosch on November 6, 2021 10:21AM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No idea where we're going next. I finished the quests. Talked to every NPC the obligatory three times. Read everything. The only clues available are too vague to provide even a faint indication.

I like surprises. Can't wait :)
    PC EU
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akatosh finally explains why time is so messed up that the 582nd year of the 2nd Era is the Worst Year Ever.

Okay, seriously, I'm expecting there to be something with a Dragonbreak. Either stopping it or experiencing one.

Well, considering all that is happening in one year, I'd say we ARE in a dragon break... :p

Oh good god I forgot about dragon breaks and the theory we're in one.

They make my head spin. I need a strong drink if I am going to think about dragon breaks lol