The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This patch made Xbox unplayable with crashing

• HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another crash today. It was set to performance mode yet again. It has to be something related to performance mode.

I’d file another support ticket, but they’ll just blame my internet connection and tell me to have a good day.
  • Avandri
    Avandri
    ✭✭
    Will we ever get an update @ZOS_GinaBruno about how you plan to make this up to the Xbox community? We wouldn't expect anything if you hadn't already told us you were working on something in a previous reply. Don't leave us hanging yet again.
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Avandri wrote: »
    Will we ever get an update @ZOS_GinaBruno about how you plan to make this up to the Xbox community? We wouldn't expect anything if you hadn't already told us you were working on something in a previous reply. Don't leave us hanging yet again.

They have fixed it. The game is working on xbox.
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    Trenia wrote: »
    Avandri wrote: »

They have fixed it. The game is working on xbox.

That's not what they were asking. Gina told us there'd be some sort of "reward" for xbox players being unable to participate in the blackwood event. That's what this poster is asking.

And the answer once again is NOTHING. She only said(likely at the behest of others) to pacify the angry mob in the moment.
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    Please know we are already discussing how to best make this up to our Xbox Series X/S players

Was there a decision made on how it's going to be made up to Xbox Series X/S players?
    The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    npuk wrote: »
    Please know we are already discussing how to best make this up to our Xbox Series X/S players

Was there a decision made on how it's going to be made up to Xbox Series X/S players?

I'll all for continuing to ask for what we were promised, but you and I both know that they're giving us nothing. Nothing at all and we'll continue to log in, subscribe, and buy crowns so they have no strong motivation to change.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 is not good either. I crashed on almost every load screen this morning while trying to to do a mages guild public dungeon quest. Finally gave up.. Wishing I had not bought Blackwood as I'm ready to Uninstall this game.
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 is not good either. I crashed on almost every load screen this morning while trying to to do a mages guild public dungeon quest. Finally gave up.. Wishing I had not bought Blackwood as I'm ready to Uninstall this game.

Welcome to hell. I sometimes hate the fact that I love this game.
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] All I'm asking is, of those Xbox players who were affected by the crashes did you ever find out how they were going to make it up to Xbox series x/s players?

A friend of mine who left due to the performance issues just came back to the game recently and wanted to know if he'd missed out.

[edited for discussing moderator action(s)]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 26, 2022 6:56PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this Xbox crashing issue was resolved back in October we are now closing this older thread from further discussion. If you are currently having issues with crashing on Xbox, please go ahead and start a new thread for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.