Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No-Proc No-Cp Set List

• CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Sahidom wrote: »
    Thanks @Krulzuk for posting the list.

I would also like to know what other "non-process" 5pc proc sets that were not listed.

So would I. :P I play on Xbox mostly, so I'm not really set up to test sets right now on PC. But if anyone has information on other sets that they've found to be working I would love to keep my post updated.
    Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Yandere confirmed for me in another thread that Titanborn and Ancient Dragonguard are working.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, added to the later part of the original thread with the others.
    Characters:

• Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    Given this is now live, please could @ZOS_GinaBruno please, please list the official set list.

It makes my brain hurt trying to figure out what sets I could possibly use, which ones might be working because of a bug, and should I risk my transmute stones on them.

Quite frankly this is reducing my desire to play Cyrodiil and thus ESO. It's increasing the likely-hood I will just go and learn a new game when it's open beta started (I already enjoyed the 2 weeks of closed Beta). I've invested a lot in Ravenwatch, a lot in NO-CP PVP, but the thought of having to do it all over again, and see it wrecked by set-removals and hidden additions is discouraging to say the least.

This is *NOT* about NO-PROC NO-CP -- I kind of like the lack of crazy easy burst, even as a one time VD, PD bomber. This is about *NOT* *KNOWING* what sets will work from one day to the next.

Romilly MacAran, former Empress of Ravenwatch.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Romilly wrote: »
    Given this is now live, please could @ZOS_GinaBruno please, please list the official set list.

It makes my brain hurt trying to figure out what sets I could possibly use, which ones might be working because of a bug, and should I risk my transmute stones on them.

Quite frankly this is reducing my desire to play Cyrodiil and thus ESO. It's increasing the likely-hood I will just go and learn a new game when it's open beta started (I already enjoyed the 2 weeks of closed Beta). I've invested a lot in Ravenwatch, a lot in NO-CP PVP, but the thought of having to do it all over again, and see it wrecked by set-removals and hidden additions is discouraging to say the least.

This is *NOT* about NO-PROC NO-CP -- I kind of like the lack of crazy easy burst, even as a one time VD, PD bomber. This is about *NOT* *KNOWING* what sets will work from one day to the next.

Romilly MacAran, former Empress of Ravenwatch.

Exactly. Well worded. I just want some amount of certainty that what I’m spending hundreds and hundreds of transmutes on and millions of gold on is the best option for me.

With some of the heavy hitters like heartland conqueror, new moon, malacath, etc being mentioned as maybe working…. I’m second guessing several build choices now. And then there’s the uneasiness…. Do I spend the resources on switching to heartland conqueror or new moon? Will they just come in the next incremental patch and be like…”Oh whoops lol…. They shouldn’t have been there, they’re disabled now “

Characters:

• Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    Its hard to tell. The rule of thumb suggests they've disable bursty proc sets. But Titanborn is exactly that, so why is it working according to reports?

• neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really is a headache. Why for example does now treaders not work but wild hunt does? Even though the proc condition is the same.

• gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It really is a headache. Why for example does now treaders not work but wild hunt does? Even though the proc condition is the same.

Boots vs ring? :P probably not the case but at this point, who knows
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Danbest82
    Danbest82
    Krulzuk wrote: »

Edit - during PTS and once the patch hit, there are some other sets that have been tested and found to be working that -are not- on the patch note list. The ones mentioned were below - to be officially confirmed:

New Moon Acolyte
    Footman's Fortune
    Heartland Conqueror
    Gaze of Sithis (but the block mitigation may also be working?)
    Malacath
    Ring of the Wild Hunt
    Titanborn
    Ancient Dragonborn

So there may yet be more sets that work despite the official list.

At the end of the list, "ancient dragonborn" is supposed to be "ancient dragonguard" right? Just want to make sure. Thanks!
    Edited by Danbest82 on September 6, 2021 10:28PM
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Danbest82 wrote: »

Edit - during PTS and once the patch hit, there are some other sets that have been tested and found to be working that -are not- on the patch note list. The ones mentioned were below - to be officially confirmed:

New Moon Acolyte
    Footman's Fortune
    Heartland Conqueror
    Malacath
    Ring of the Wild Hunt
    Titanborn
    Ancient Dragonborn

At the end of the list, "ancient dragonborn" is supposed to be "ancient dragonguard" right? Just want to make sure. Thanks!

Thanks. Fixed.
    Characters:

• Danbest82
    Danbest82
    Danbest82 wrote: »

New Moon Acolyte
    Footman's Fortune
    Heartland Conqueror
    Malacath
    Ring of the Wild Hunt
    Titanborn
    Ancient Dragonborn

Thanks. Fixed.

No problem! Thank YOU for this thread!
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like (at least how I read it) that the Master's Bow Caustic Arrow is now removed from no-proc in order to fix the bug where it wasn't retaining it's bonus on bar swapping:

Arena Weapons
    Caustic Arrow: Fixed an issue where this set was not retaining its effects after bar swapping. As a result, this item set is no longer able to be handled by the server entirely, and as such will no longer work in no-proc environments.
    Characters:

• NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torc of tonal constancy mythic works as of last Sunday also.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Torc of tonal constancy mythic works as of last Sunday also.

Thank you. Added to end list.
    Characters:

• moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does True-Sworn Fury work?

Some people mentioned it didn't work in the cyro experiment, but the triggering condition is exactly the same as Ancient Dragonguard, so maybe it works now?
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wish their was an addon that could display sets that works in pvp, no cp, or could crits etc... when you browse them or something
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    moo_2021 wrote: »
    Does True-Sworn Fury work?

Some people mentioned it didn't work in the cyro experiment, but the triggering condition is exactly the same as Ancient Dragonguard, so maybe it works now?

I don't have a set of this created, so if someone could test it and confirm then I'll know whether to add it to the list.
    Characters:

• Djou38
    Djou38
    The sanctuary isn’t a proc set.
    Why it isn’t notify ?
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a mess...
    ZOs should provide a simple full and official list of sets with 1 column "Do not proc" instead of us having to do this job (again).
    This list needs to be updated then if something changes
  • Djou38
    Djou38
    My message isn’t good sorry. I mean say why the sanctuary is a proc set ? There are nothing to proc !!! Same to ebony, wc, hircine.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Djou38 wrote: »
    My message isn’t good sorry. I mean say why the sanctuary is a proc set ? There are nothing to proc !!! Same to ebony, wc, hircine.

Because ZOS uses “proc” to mean “process,” and those sets need to calculate (process) values before applying them. During no-proc testing, only 19 sets were considered fully “no proc.” They added only flat values. Anything that had a check (like named buffs) or that required math beyond “add this flat value” was disabled, with very rare exceptions. They have now recoded certain sets to work differently so they can function as part of the no-proc ruleset, but they did not do this for all proc sets.
  • Djou38
    Djou38
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markyn ring of majesty mythic works in no proc, confirmed
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    xDeusEJRx wrote: »
    Markyn ring of majesty mythic works in no proc, confirmed

Thank you. I will add to the list.
    Characters:

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for keeping this up to date @Krulzuk epic work.

Super frustrating this isn't denoted on the sets in game @ZOS_BrianWheeler what a weird experience for newer players that don't forum etc.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have to say what's working, fully, and partially and what's not make a return to the game pretty complex.

Guild wise alot of mine still have CP to reset and that's not intuitive at all compared to the original setup. So then noCP looks the way but this list make that or switching complex.

But then Battlegrounds DOES have Proc enabled!!

It's a really bizarre algorithm to move between game areas.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it odd that Darkstride was on the list but Fiord's was not so I tested Fiord's. It does seem to work in Ravenwatch, so I've added it.
    Characters:

• Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno this is a really great place to show some of that communication you're talking about back to the players. Half a year later and we see no updated list of what actually does or doesn't work. This shouldn't be on the players to constantly figure out what the rules really are.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qrähe wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno this is a really great place to show some of that communication you're talking about back to the players. Half a year later and we see no updated list of what actually does or doesn't work. This shouldn't be on the players to constantly figure out what the rules really are.

Amen
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden