The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

No-Proc No-Cp Set List

• shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CaperGuy wrote: »
    I've edited the line with Twice-Born, and will triple check whether it's working or not in Ravenwatch.

Just took my Templar alt into Ravenwatch it held Twice Born thru first quest.
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry for got to add after first quest I left to come back and report. ^^^^^^^^^
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    sbam66 wrote: »
    Mannjdyr wrote: »
    Hi ! tests on pts/news for Order's Wrath Set in PvP NOCP ?

I had tested on live on June 24th and it was not working. The PTS doesn’t tend to have a no proc Cyrodiil in it and I didn’t see any patch notes or comments from ZOS anywhere about that set, so for now we can only assume it’ll stay non functional in there.

Are you guys serious? this set is not working??? I’ve been using it in no proc bc I thought it was approved

If I recall correctly I had tried sword and board with no weapon passives with healthy jewelry switching between 4 and 5 pieces and looking at my advanced stats with no change to crit damage and crit healing value. So that way I avoided being fooled by medium armour passives or something like twin blade and blunt, etc. I could test it again if you want, it’s not like I even need to make it cp160 to simply check the advanced stat page.
    Edited by CaperGuy on July 19, 2022 7:25PM
    Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I've edited the line with Twice-Born, and will triple check whether it's working or not in Ravenwatch.

Yes, Twice-Born Star has been known to work for some time.
    Characters:

• shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, Twice-Born Star has been known to work for some time.

Thank you for all your work, CaperGuy!
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine Sergeant’s Mail is probably going to break in no proc RW with the next DLC because the way it works is changing to some kind of stack based thing that the server would need to track. All of the new sets coming in the next DLC look like they track some kind of timers so I don’t expect them to work in there. We’ll have to see though.

Characters:

• Mannjdyr
    Mannjdyr
    ✭✭✭

I had tested on live on June 24th and it was not working. The PTS doesn’t tend to have a no proc Cyrodiil in it and I didn’t see any patch notes or comments from ZOS anywhere about that set, so for now we can only assume it’ll stay non functional in there.

Are you guys serious? this set is not working??? I’ve been using it in no proc bc I thought it was approved

If I recall correctly I had tried sword and board with no weapon passives with healthy jewelry switching between 4 and 5 pieces and looking at my advanced stats with no change to crit damage and crit healing value. So that way I avoided being fooled by medium armour passives or something like twin blade and blunt, etc. I could test it again if you want, it’s not like I even need to make it cp160 to simply check the advanced stat page.

It should be tested with "cmx"
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭

I don’t know what that is. Is that an addon? I’m on Xbox so I don’t have that. For me if I wanted to test it more I’d have to look at combat text popping up on enemies but if the advanced stat page wasn’t updating the stat in there I wouldn’t expect it to work.
    Characters:

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adept Rider doest not work in RW, yes Jailbreaker does, where is the logic here?

5 items: Gain Major Gallop and Major Expedition at all times, increasing your Movement Speed and Mounted Speed by 30%.
    5 items: Adds 142 Stamina Recovery, Gain Minor Expedition at all times, increasing your Movement Speed by 15%.

Also any set like Bone Pirate or Bright-Throat's Boast or Steadfast's Mettleand Green Pact does not work because they require a food or a drink to be active, I wish it wasn't so, any of those sets should be alowed on RW imo because the 5th piece is basically a constant stat boost as long as you have your food/drink active.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Mannjdyr
    Mannjdyr
    ✭✭✭

I don’t know what that is. Is that an addon? I’m on Xbox so I don’t have that. For me if I wanted to test it more I’d have to look at combat text popping up on enemies but if the advanced stat page wasn’t updating the stat in there I wouldn’t expect it to work.

Yep, sorry : Addon Combat Metric for read recap.
  • Aces-High-82
    Aces-High-82
    ✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Adept Rider doest not work in RW, yes Jailbreaker does, where is the logic here?

..... .

Bc it's ZOS lol
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

5 items: Gain Major Gallop and Major Expedition at all times, increasing your Movement Speed and Mounted Speed by 30%.
    5 items: Adds 142 Stamina Recovery, Gain Minor Expedition at all times, increasing your Movement Speed by 15%.

Also any set like Bone Pirate or Bright-Throat's Boast or Steadfast's Mettleand Green Pact does not work because they require a food or a drink to be active, I wish it wasn't so, any of those sets should be alowed on RW imo because the 5th piece is basically a constant stat boost as long as you have your food/drink active.

I agree. Those sets are also really outdated, so no big loss there, though.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree. Those sets are also really outdated, so no big loss there, though.

Yea atleast BP and BtB could use an upgrade because max stat (stam and mag) scales rly bad rn with dmg.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does Kagrenac work in no proc no cp ?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

my guess is adept rider was never added to the list, it used to have this horrendously useless proc (if you dismounted it left a dot cloud, a more useful effect was added to the dov-rha sabatons mythic)

so this set went from having a proc to being a passive but was never added to the allowed list likely lol (this change wasnt recent, maybe within the last 1-2 years)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

my guess is adept rider was never added to the list, it used to have this horrendously useless proc (if you dismounted it left a dot cloud, a more useful effect was added to the dov-rha sabatons mythic)

so this set went from having a proc to being a passive but was never added to the allowed list likely lol (this change wasnt recent, maybe within the last 1-2 years)

it is a condition (having an active food/drink), but not proc properly by a combat action

Edited by Xarc on August 16, 2022 8:14PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xarc wrote: »

it is a condition (having an active food/drink), but not proc properly by a combat action

i was only talking about the adept rider portion of the post, which is 100% passive

i dont disagree though about those other sets that are "semi passive", but it might be considered a proc because it still has some condition that has to be met
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭

[quote="Mannjdyr;

It’s not been on the list but I can’t be 100% sure. I’ll try to get a guildie to die for me a few times so I can try to test it. I’ve been using it anyway on a Magblade healer because even without the 5pc it had decent other stats.

I’ll let ya know what it seems like after testing.
    Characters:

• YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I have heard that the faster rez portion does work but, of course, that the Mag-return component does not.

But I can't verify that because I've never used the set myself.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I tested Kagrenacs Hope for you @shadyjane62 and it was 5s on my Nightblade to Rez my ally despite 4 or 5 pieces equipped, so no the 5pc bonus does not work.
    Characters:

• shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I tested Kagrenacs Hope for you @shadyjane62 and it was 5s on my Nightblade to Rez my ally despite 4 or 5 pieces equipped, so no the 5pc bonus does not work.

Ty very much CaperGuy, you are a prince among men.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I’m on console so I can’t test anything just yet from update 35. I assume though that Sergeants Mail is going to stop working due to the new wording. I’m a bit curious about Maelstrom Destro.
    Characters:

• CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I'll update the main post. Crushing Wall (and Perfected Crushing Wall) has broken now in no proc Cyrodiil with the changes, but Sergeants Mail...works even with the building of stacks Explain that one. *scratches head* @Alcast

Crushing Wall set is now not working with the updated functionality, as tested with my Magblade on some adds both at a resource and in the wilds in no proc Cyodiil. No added damage to wall of elements compared to a non vMA staff on either bar.

Sergeants Mail, when I tested on resource guards.... -does- build the new stacks of Sergeants Focus on the buff bar, and damage of heavies did ramp up slightly per stack attained and topped out/remained the same at max stacks, so it still works? Explain that one....darn it...now because this set works.... I'm going to literally second guess every other set in the game that builds some kind of stack...... :(@ZOS_Kevin please give us an official list or help us get the devs to add some kind of indications in game of what works in no proc? I have this little glimmer of hope that ZOS can relieve me of the burden of testing so many more sets in the game! This is going to drive me crazy because I want everyone to know, I want this to be an even playing field! :pensive:

Edited by CaperGuy on September 6, 2022 4:39PM
    Characters:

• CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, folks. Since there's a major update, and since I've found the revelation that a 'stack building' set like the new Sergeants Mail works.... what other sets could we be missing? What sets might we test out that was previously assumed to be not working?
    Characters:

• CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Just to satisfy my curiosity, I tried Ravager, which builds stacks of Ravager when you try and reduce someone's resists....but that set -doesn't- work in no proc. So I dunno exactly what the deal is why Sergeants Mail works. Maybe I'll see if there's anything else I can test that builds stacks of some effect every light or heavy attack....
    Characters:

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because of how some similar sets work and others that perform the same way don't, I'm inclined to believe that there is essentially some "white list", some kind of variable attached to the set, that indicates what sets work and which do not. This would also explain why Order's Wrath does not work in no proc in spite of it not being a proc in any sense of the word.

Taking this all into account, it makes it all the more frustrating that they can't just tell us what works without some big fuss. Just look that [redacted] up ffs and quit treating us like we're fresh off the portal from coldharbour.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    Just to satisfy my curiosity, I tried Ravager, which builds stacks of Ravager when you try and reduce someone's resists....but that set -doesn't- work in no proc. So I dunno exactly what the deal is why Sergeants Mail works. Maybe I'll see if there's anything else I can test that builds stacks of some effect every light or heavy attack....

SARGEANT'S MAIL - 5 items:
    When you deal damage with a Heavy Attack, you gain a stack of Sergeant's Focus for 5 seconds, increasing the damage of your Heavy Attacks by 645 per stack. This effect can occur once every second and stacks up to 4 times.

Ravager - 5 items:
    Each time you attempt to reduce the target's Physical or Spell Resistance, you gain a stack of Ravager for 5 seconds, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 146. You can gain a stack every 1 second. At 4 stacks, the duration doubles but cannot be refreshed.

So, SARGEANT stacks are based upon channeling your OWN heavy attacks & thos stacks affect the same skill, whereas,

RAVAGER stacks result from reducing a TARGET'S Phys/Sp Resistance so seems like one type of action PROCS a different TYPE of action.

That's my guess for the difference.
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    It’s definitely not simple to understand for me at face value. I tried Kinras and The Arch Mage as well and they don’t work in there. I’ll have to have a look through all the sets and see if any others look like they’re worth testing…

There has to be a better way though. The community shouldn’t have to play guessing games.
    Characters:

• gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin could you please work some magic and help get this functioning list from the devs?
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    keto3000 wrote: »

SARGEANT'S MAIL - 5 items:
    When you deal damage with a Heavy Attack, you gain a stack of Sergeant's Focus for 5 seconds, increasing the damage of your Heavy Attacks by 645 per stack. This effect can occur once every second and stacks up to 4 times.

Ravager - 5 items:
    Each time you attempt to reduce the target's Physical or Spell Resistance, you gain a stack of Ravager for 5 seconds, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 146. You can gain a stack every 1 second. At 4 stacks, the duration doubles but cannot be refreshed.

So, SARGEANT stacks are based upon channeling your OWN heavy attacks & thos stacks affect the same skill, whereas,

RAVAGER stacks result from reducing a TARGET'S Phys/Sp Resistance so seems like one type of action PROCS a different TYPE of action.

That's my guess for the difference.

By this logic burning spell weave should work XD