Only one daily quest from Jee-Lar (Murkmire prologue dailies) after the patch

Awnia
Awnia
✭✭✭
So uh.. is this intentional? Not? Bug? I couldn't find anything regarding this in the patchnotes. It's ridiculous if it is intentional, because the achievement requires 150 daily quest completions...
Was able to do the regular 6 yesterday, however today I am only able to do 1.

Can we get some official word on this please?

*edited for clarification*
Edited by Awnia on June 1, 2021 2:51PM
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can do multiple quests per day, at least 5 ( don't remember exact number).
    Options
  • Awnia
    Awnia
    ✭✭✭
    I know, you can do 6. Normally. But today after the patch I can only do one.
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that's a big problem if you can only do one. I hope it's a bug.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Adrikoth
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on this?
    Options
  • Bigmatt2
    Bigmatt2
    ✭✭✭
    Dang, this sucks as I haven't done any of those yet.

Might never, if it's only 1 a day.
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on this?
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it this intentional????
    Options
  • kirgeo
    kirgeo
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, just tried it. It really is 1 a day now. They want people to grind for 150 days for achievement solo.
    Options
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kirgeo wrote: »
    Wow, just tried it. It really is 1 a day now. They want people to grind for 150 days for achievement solo.

So it is like riding lesson, but require more legwork xd
    Options
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot what the achievement does and looked it up. It says it gives a title, but for some reason I remembering something more than just that. Wasn't there something else too?
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »
    I forgot what the achievement does and looked it up. It says it gives a title, but for some reason I remembering something more than just that. Wasn't there something else too?

You can get a pet and furnishings and such too
    Options
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Thank for this. I appreciate it <3

But yeah. 150 days feels just a tad bit excessive. Hopefully, if they're going to keep it one a day, they'll reconsider needing so many quests for the achievement. Even just cutting it in half to say 60-70 quests feels a little too much for a PROLOGUE QUEST achievement. A prologue quest achievement. Not even a main quest. It should really be one of those things that's easily done.
    Options
  • iksde
    iksde
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bigmatt2 wrote: »
    Dang, this sucks as I haven't done any of those yet.

Might never, if it's only 1 a day.

yep, I already had problem to go for this as how much it need...atleast now I know to not bother with it anymore anyway having it at around 30 for months

and at once Im glad I havnt bought new chater aslo seeing all feedback now also on live, not just from pts about how grindly this chapter is lol
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't seem very fair that an achievement others have gotten in 25 days will now require 150 days from everyone else.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Doesn't seem very fair that an achievement others have gotten in 25 days will now require 150 days from everyone else.

lots of unfair stuff in eso. like how zos did a rollback at some point and my very first mages guild quest and fighters guild quest are no longer considered done, even tho i did them and all the rest of those questlines. they are sequential, and so i HAD to have done the very first one or i couldnt have continues. and due to this i am denied two dye colors and zos refuses to make it right. i have reported it. multiple times.

it is also unfair that zos allows people to bully. lost the name i had on one of my toons due to bullying, but the word "fap" or "phap" can appear in a name and zos is okay with that, evidently.
    Options
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing the same bug here (PC EU) since Blackwood. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF!?
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
    Options
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that's a big problem if you can only do one. I hope it's a bug.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Adrikoth

It would be great if we could get either confirmation on this or if they're going fix it in an upcoming patch.
    Edited by Arrodisia on July 12, 2021 9:05AM
    Options
  • Marillea
    Marillea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same with the prologue dailies from Elsweyr, as they now only grant 1 per day.

This ones probably went under the same treatment... Hoping for this to be addressed and changed/fixed.
    Edited by Marillea on July 12, 2021 9:10AM
    Options
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is the reason for such sudden and awful change to these prologue dailies? Why wasn't it mentioned anywhere in patch notes? :|

I wasn't doing Murkmire prologue quests, but I sometimes did few Elsweyr prologue quest per day. No way this could be considered bug, cause it was possible for years and developers were okay with that.
    Options
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here (PC EU). Very frustrating given achievement requirements when trying to complete on an alt.
    Options
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Terrible change if intentional. The MM title is gonna be one hell of an ugly slog for new players/alts :/
    Edited by Coatmagic on July 15, 2021 1:32PM
    Options
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't new though. I had this happen I think a month ago or so. Used to do the six, bam, suddenly just one a day. Absurd considering you have to do 150 of them. :-O
    Options
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

Previous Daily Quest NPCs who were giving out more than one quest per day are now only give out 1 as originally intended. This change is mentioned in our patch notes here.

This change was accidentally missed in our PC launch notes and we apologize for the confusion this may have caused.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

Previous Daily Quest NPCs who were giving out more than one quest per day are now only give out 1 as originally intended. This change is mentioned in our patch notes here.

This change was accidentally missed in our PC launch notes and we apologize for the confusion this may have caused.

So you INTENDED for most daily quests to be 30-ish to get the achievement, but the Murkmire one to take 150? Why on earth would you do that? :open_mouth:
    Options
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was originally intended to take 150 days to complete a stupid preview quest, compared to 30 for the others?? I refuse to believe this isn't an oversight and it's massively unfair to those of us who who left it to complete at a later date. Someone should have looked at the requirements before making such an idiotic change.
    PS4 EU
    Options
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »
    It was originally intended to take 150 days to complete a stupid preview quest, compared to 30 for the others?? I refuse to believe this isn't an oversight and it's massively unfair to those of us who who left it to complete at a later date. Someone should have looked at the requirements before making such an idiotic change.

I would use less harsh words, but yes. I did the math - doing 150 quests at six a day would take 25 days, which is close to the standard of 30 days per area to get the achievement.
    Options
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now I have to check to see if I even have this achievement. I remember doing each bunch a day when it started, but stopped when the full DLC came out. I can't imagine I did 150.
    Options
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    150 days at 1 per day... Oof.
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

please elaborate...there's a repeatable prologue quest that grants these? After skimming this thread I feel like I missed the boat on something cool...I've done all prologues and the murkmire main quest but I don't remember any dailies outside the 2 in lilmoth and the 1 in the northeast
    Options