The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Updates to Guild Trader Swap Times

• Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dvonpm wrote: »
    dvonpm wrote: »
    Is it going to stay this way forever?

Yes

Do you know that or are you assuming?

*clings desperately to hope*

maybe been sarcastic *g trading or trade guilds never have been handled with any priority in eso, i, and a lot of other gm and former gm do know that pretty well.

well, kai schober a week ago or so said something regarding this on german forums - community managers still havent got any infos regarding this issue, there wont be any fixes before next update/dlc most likely

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/comment/6972974/#Comment_6972974

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to say. It happened again. Only difference is I got kiosk with another guild, but the guild that got trader the previous week lost it...
    OsManiaC wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_KaiSchober

I want to report a bug. No, I won't go through your automatic-ridiculous-answer-bots or to the guys who never opened and played eso in their life.

Happened in PC EU - 15 Sep right after guild kiosks swapped

First, t=x, what we had
    1. Account A with Guild ALFA- bid and lost all its 10 bids - got trader previous week
    2. Account B with Guild OMEGA - bid and lost all its 10 bids - did not have trader previous week
    3. Account C with Guild TETA - bid and lost all its bids.
    4. Kiosk Y - a free spot
    5. Kiosk T - a free spot
    6. PC specs, network, all same for PC 1 which has Account A, and PC 2 which has Account B

what happened
    1. Account A with guild ALFA tried to get Kiosk Y, there was a hire trader option but the system gives feedback that the guild trader is swapping some sh**
    2. Account B with guild OMEGA tried to get Kiosk Y, - while Account A was spamming for guild ALFA - there was hire trader option and BAM, account B took the trader.
    3. Account A with guild ALFA said bad words and cursed. Because the owner knows it was not a timing issue
    4. Account A went to another city for Kiosk T
    5. Account A with guild ALFA tried to get Kiosk T, there was a hire trader option but the system gives feedback that the guild trader is swapping some sh** - but remember Guild OMEGA got the previous spot.
    6. Account C came and hired the Kiosk T
    7. I later heard from a close GM, that he also tried Kiosk T and failed. - which got trader previous week

conclusion
    1. There is a bug or maybe still on background system thinks guilds still got the trader and not swapped so they cannot hire.
    2. it may be related to if a guild previously does not have a kiosk, then it has a higher chance to get a kiosk as other noobs which got trader last week but lost this week cannot hire it.
    3. Fix this stupid thing.

Edit: grammar stuff.

GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this problem ever resolved or is it still an issue?

Why is still a sticky?

Enquiring minds enquire :)
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Guild Trader system is absolutely AWFUL anyway!

Just put in a centralized auction house for the love of Talos!!!
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Aaxc
    Aaxc
    ✭✭✭
    Goldie wrote: »
    This Guild Trader system is absolutely AWFUL anyway!

Just put in a centralized auction house for the love of Talos!!!

You know it. I know it. ZOS knows it. But since they spent a lot of time making it, they won't change it.
  • Spawniaq
    Spawniaq
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, can you guys please consider to changing the times for the all of players? i mean like some of us have to go work on day time. @ZOS_GinaBruno

Evenings would be great for all of us after 6 pm for example
    Ps4 / Eu
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    Spawniaq wrote: »
    Hello, can you guys please consider to changing the times for the all of players? i mean like some of us have to go work on day time. @ZOS_GinaBruno

Oh not this again.

1. Not all people come from the same country or work Monday to Friday

2. When it was outside ZoS' normal working hours they couldn't fix the many things that were going wrong with it.

• virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spawniaq wrote: »

Oh not this again.

1. Not all people come from the same country or work Monday to Friday

2. When it was outside ZoS' normal working hours they couldn't fix the many things that were going wrong with it.

Also, they deliberately chose a time many people are not in game so as to reduce the stress on the servers and avoid the problems in the first place. Moving it to a time when more people are home and playing would be asking for those problems again, which as you said they wouldn’t be at work to address.
    Edited by virtus753 on October 5, 2021 2:03PM
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    means people not going to work are in advantage...

I'm reckoning that a lot of people's full-time job is playing ESO. Ha ha
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that this topic is well over a year old, does it still need to be pinned? lol
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    I think decentrilized system is the better, and it will end up regulating the market.
    1. Eneble lands for limited places (15-50 slots) for individual self trade in each city, for offline selling and buying.

So ppl will put their chars on offline sell or buy meanwhile playing with other character.

The market will be regulated by itself, ppl will start gethering together to sell the same materials in every place
    Other ppl will gethering to buy materials, this will be very interesting.

2. And if in the future would add guild-city ownrship (guild wars for the ownrship) and let owners make changed in taxes and fees, selling slots, or extra taxes for other alliance characters. This will also give adition value. For example in 1 region there are not only 1 city but sometimes there is 1 or 2 more small vilages

3. Also I think it is important to have the option for break up forniture to get materials from them
    4. Golds should drop from humanoids, and make 100% drops of crystals from magic creatures, and by making exchange points between crystals and golds, this might regulate also.
    Edited by HyekAr on January 2, 2022 1:43PM
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Holy Necro Batman!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holy Necro Batman!
    Not really, cuz it's a STICKY ;)
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NeeScrolls wrote: »
    Holy Necro Batman!
    Not really, cuz it's a STICKY ;)

Lol!! True. I just couldn't help myself. Hehe
    But still, these changes were 2 years ago, long implemented, and are about bid times changing, which was a good thing, and not about "decentralizing" the system..
    Just my 2 drakes..
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why is this post still pinned?