Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Official Discussion Thread for "Celebrate ESO’s 7th Birthday During the Anniversary Jubilee Event"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
tedfl5tmnx31.png
Update: Due to the recent PlayStation maintenance, we have extended the Anniversary Jubilee event on all platforms until Thursday, April 15 at 10AM EDT.

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Celebrate ESO’s 7th Birthday During the Anniversary Jubilee Event"

Eat cake and enjoy bonus XP and rewards during the Anniversary Jubilee in-game event and join us in celebrating ESO’s 7th birthday!
Edited by ZOS_SarahHecker on April 6, 2021 7:04PM
Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tis the season to get all 18 apprentices very busy crafting!

The very best time of the year apart from Fishmas.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My favourite event - you can’t beat a slice of cake.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE. Bring back the Pet Rock!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Devs, have you reconsidered fixing the Cyrodiil Town Questgiver buildings yet? It's still entire possible to find out inside a building and kill players as they pass through the door. Dying before you load in makes for a great PVP experience, let me tell you!

At least consider being consistent. In some cases you removed the doors so players could fight back - like on resource towers. In some cases, you silenced the inside of the room so players couldn't ambush each other - like in Imperial City. There's no reason for you to force questers into loading screen ambushes.
  • kryda
    kryda
    ✭✭✭
    How do I get the "Ache for Cake" quest? The only quest starter in the crown store is "Event Quest: The Jester's Festival". I've completed all quests from this quest starter, and no cake.
  • ThorianB
    ThorianB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kryda wrote: »
    How do I get the "Ache for Cake" quest? The only quest starter in the crown store is "Event Quest: The Jester's Festival". I've completed all quests from this quest starter, and no cake.

It starts on April 1st. Today is March 25th.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kryda wrote: »

1st April 3pm UTC on
    Once the current event ends & the new one has started!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need that monolith pet in order to make the personality, right?
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes. if you now combine the pet to get the Skin(looks awesome) then you need to collect the 3 Pieces for the Pet again and start on April 01 with the 10 Event Tisckets for the Personality
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. if you now combine the pet to get the Skin(looks awesome) then you need to collect the 3 Pieces for the Pet again and start on April 01 with the 10 Event Tisckets for the Personality

I see... I don't care about the skin, so I'll get the pet done now and wait for the personality. Thank you!
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tis the season to get all 18 apprentices very busy crafting!

I was actually thinking not to renew my subscription for now, and thus stop doing crafting writs.
    Sadly, I forgot about this upcoming event :s Don't know what to do now :D
  • Galen
    Galen
    ✭✭✭
    As a fan of Oblivion and Mehrunes Dagon, I have to say that this year's cake and its pedestal in that image are amazing. I can't wait to get it as a furnishing! (I also would really like to have those plates it's being served on!)
    PC - 2013-2016
    Xbox One - 2017-2021
    Xbox Series X - 2021-present
  • denmiclaw_ESO
    denmiclaw_ESO
    ✭✭
    I see that it states

Each cake furnishing is available for purchase only if you earned their respective mementos during previous Anniversary events

I missed the first two, and again last years. No one's fault here, I missed out on a lot of stuff last year due to sickness - the antiquarian house especially hurt.. but I digress.. Would there be ANY way to make it so it, at the least, your account was open/active at the time of the anniversary, we could get some way to buy the prior memento's and furnishings?

Thank you!
  • Jubilee_Cake
    Jubilee_Cake
    ✭✭✭
    This one is happy
    EU: Qa-ra ... Redfurred ... Mourith ... Vinelle ... Jearati
    Ynglinne ... Furry Tale ... Ko'shka ... Q'illa ... J'unne
    A'gratter ... Lexxette ... Kath'anni ... Catorinne ... La Befana
    Francatstein ... Fluffy Bluff ... Eridium Blight
    NA: Riddle-dar ... Dra's al Ghul
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be any way to preview the personality? At least with the skin, I knew not to because we got to see what it like.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be any way to preview the personality? At least with the skin, I knew not to because we got to see what it like.

There will be mannequins using this personality in the tent the same way there are mannequins with skin now.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • NakedPoorNord
    @ZOS_SarahHecker hello what about companions outfit styles?

they removed from this event for good?

The Prophet outfit style
    Abnur Tharn outfit style
    Lyris Titanborn outfit style
    Sai Sahan outfit style
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    So if one event ends and the next starts the same day does that mean we can get a total of six event tickets on the first day of jubilee? Three for Jesters and three for Jubilee?
  • LokiAndBlack
    LokiAndBlack
    ✭✭✭
    Do we still have 50 event boxes per char restriction?
  • LokiAndBlack
    LokiAndBlack
    ✭✭✭
    Slyjinxy wrote: »
    So if one event ends and the next starts the same day does that mean we can get a total of six event tickets on the first day of jubilee? Three for Jesters and three for Jubilee?

yes
  • LokiAndBlack
    LokiAndBlack
    ✭✭✭

The Prophet outfit style
    Abnur Tharn outfit style
    Sai Sahan outfit style

no :(
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So tickets are got through eating cake each day, not dailies?

As always, website guff not clear. Just says ‘first time you eat cake’.....
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Prophet outfit style
    Abnur Tharn outfit style
    Sai Sahan outfit style

Oh, they drop in abundance!

But I’ve also gotten several style pages I didn’t have and lots of other good stuff! :smiley:
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »

There will be mannequins using this personality in the tent the same way there are mannequins with skin now.

All they do is occasional hold a fireball very briefly
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait for the 7 year loyalty mount...
  • NakedPoorNord

The Prophet outfit style
    Abnur Tharn outfit style
    Sai Sahan outfit style

But I’ve also gotten several style pages I didn’t have and lots of other good stuff! :smiley:

@Araneae6537 from boxes?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Prophet outfit style
    Abnur Tharn outfit style
    Sai Sahan outfit style

@Araneae6537 from boxes?

Yes, I got these and the new Imperial Champion weapon style pages from the boxes so now I have them all collected.
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So after the whole Playstation fiasco, is there any word on how long the extension will be? I've heard anything between 1-2 days and a week, but nothing in stone.
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zulera301 wrote: »
    So after the whole Playstation fiasco, is there any word on how long the extension will be? I've heard anything between 1-2 days and a week, but nothing in stone.

Just edited the first post for clarity but the Anniversary Jubilee event has been extended until Thursday, April 15 at 10AM EDT.
    Staff Post