Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wrothgar Relic Hunter: Items Spawned Inside Their Display Cases. Now unable to get the achievement.

• Yueh72
    Yueh72
    ✭✭✭
    Still no update this time.
    They don't seem really work to resolve it.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From the PTS notes today (6.3.3):

The Wrothgar Museum objects will now show up in the wild and in the museum properly, based on your progress through the Achievement.

EDIT: There seems to be some degree of confusion regarding this; the fix is not in the live system, it was not included with the hotfix, this was rolled out with update 6.3.3 on the PTS server.

This fix is not implemented on the live version of the game currently, it is only active on the current build of the PTS.

You will not notice any difference on the live server, you will only be able to test the fix on the PTS server.

Trying this on the live server will only lead to further frustration because as mentioned above the quote is from the PTS patch notes for buld 6.3.3
    Edited by ApoAlaia on February 16, 2021 8:58AM
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay... let's see if it's true :smile:
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »

The Wrothgar Museum objects will now show up in the wild and in the museum properly, based on your progress through the Achievement.

Nope... either this has not be released yet or it's not working... i've all items not showing in displays, just picked one, put it into place and on achievement list all items are still grey. :|
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭

Nope... either this has not be released yet or it's not working... i've all items not showing in displays, just picked one, put it into place and on achievement list all items are still grey. :|

Bleh. Maybe drop the quest and restart?
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Nagastani
    Nagastani
    ✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed this is still not resolved.

Granted, I already started the quest... believe I turned it in however of the two items I tried to place neither took to their stands.

When I have more time will try this again from a different character.
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »

There is no quest for this issue... it's one of those collect achievements which have no related quests which can be dropped.

I'm just filing in another ticket...
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what is worth :/

210215-002896
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭

There is no quest for this issue... it's one of those collect achievements which have no related quests which can be dropped.

IIRC didn't you have to talk to the curator first? It's been a while...
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • certik
    certik
    Soul Shriven
    Fix is only on PTS. We have to wait till they push it to normal servers.
  • Nagastani
    Nagastani
    ✭✭✭✭

So yeah you talk to the Curator first. Then it's weird because she more or less gives you two items to put on display for the museum. (Or maybe it's one and you get the other from somewhere else I dunno there are a truckload of artifacts on that list)

Either way, you put up one or two items and then she allows you to complete the quest and then gives you a scroll that lists everything else the museum is looking for. So given how this is Wrothgar it might be the quest is just a demonstration to help you understand how it works.

My understanding they made a change to some of the Wrothgar achievement requirements towards later half of last year which brought the achievement down. I've put in several tickets already and Support isn't going anywhere near this problem they said they must wait for the Devs to resolve this.
    Edited by Nagastani on February 15, 2021 6:11PM
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If i had to talk with him i already did... according to uesp some sort of quest is started as long as i read a note, not clear when it finishes, anyway i dont have it active... can't remember but i've most probably already done it, it gives you the book with relics to search for (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Awaken_the_Past).
  • Nagastani
    Nagastani
    ✭✭✭✭

If i had to talk with him i already did... according to uesp some sort of quest is started as long as i read a note, not clear when it finishes, anyway i dont have it active... can't remember but i've most probably already done it, it gives you the book with relics to search for (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Awaken_the_Past).

When I get more time I will start the quest and then see if the system will take the relics before ending it.

Update:

- Turning in relics during the quest yields same results (this was on a new character)
    - Turning in all relics anyways and doing all of the major content in Orsinium also did not produce different results
    Edited by Nagastani on February 15, 2021 6:41PM
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    certik wrote: »
    Fix is only on PTS. We have to wait till they push it to normal servers.

Lol... my fault giving it for done then :#:*
    The game has patched this evening and i thought it had already got on all servers... good to know then, hope they really have fixed this.
  • Smexykins
    Smexykins
    ✭✭
    Is it really fixed on PTS? Can I finally get my outfits? This is the best news all day, and I've not had running water for 12 hours!
    Warden is golden. May it reign supreme.
  • VladiriusDiablo
    Do we know when the Fix will be pushed out? cause I just spend the last 6 hours finding all those relics, with no sleep, *** ton's of coffee, picked every single one up, went into the museum with triumph to only find not a single bit of progress was tracked and felt like collapsing on my desk to go to sleep.

Which is exactly what I am going to do now, but that was just wasted time of six hours trying to find all those and running on a 1% speed mount getting from east to west end of the map bit by bit.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do we know when the Fix will be pushed out? cause I just spend the last 6 hours finding all those relics, with no sleep, *** ton's of coffee, picked every single one up, went into the museum with triumph to only find not a single bit of progress was tracked and felt like collapsing on my desk to go to sleep.

Which is exactly what I am going to do now, but that was just wasted time of six hours trying to find all those and running on a 1% speed mount getting from east to west end of the map bit by bit.

With update 29 at some point in March unless the implemented fix is found 'misbehaving' in the PTS.

I haven't had the chance to test myself yet.

EDIT: Chances are I won't have a chance to test it myself so I'm hoping that some kind soul will.

For me this is the 'PTS of Horripilation'.

With some many fundamental changes to CP, sets I currently use (and how the new CP interacts with sets that I currently use), crit etc I am petrified.

I have no idea what I will be capable of once the patch hits and I am horrified at the idea of losing 'self-sufficience'.
    Edited by ApoAlaia on February 17, 2021 8:28AM
  • thechiefisback
    thechiefisback
    ✭✭✭
    Ticket number: 210217-002289
    I collected the items but some won´t even show up when I placed them. But every time I got a white writing on the screen when I placed them, that I collected them. Still all the items are grey in my achievement like I didn´t collect them.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ticket number: 210217-002289
    I collected the items but some won´t even show up when I placed them. But every time I got a white writing on the screen when I placed them, that I collected them. Still all the items are grey in my achievement like I didn´t collect them.

So you tried this on the PTS and it did not work for you?

If that is the case could be please kindly report it in the PTS forum?
  • rtorlasub17_ESO
    Question Reference # 210221-005251

I'm just getting told to keep repeating it. I have done one three times and it isn't showing up. Please get support to remove the quest so I can get it again.

@ZOS_Adrikoth - Please get this in the correct support queue.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the additional info, everyone. Just letting you know we have seen this and are working on getting it fixed for Update 29 launch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Vez
    Vez
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth
    I'm experiencing the same problem. Ticket #210303-004069
  • phreaksh0w1985
    phreaksh0w1985
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Just wondering is this fix going to be retroactive? Already completed it fully and placed all the relics.

I have a feeling it's not going to be retro, so just in case I'm holding on to some additional relics in my pack.
  • orangeman57ub17_ESO
    210217-000171

Turned in countless relics and not a single one registered. I hope this fix makes it in the next update
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    I just restarted the research with a new character. I found the 2 from the quest and another one ... The third one does not show on its stand and none of them are showing as found on the achievement list ...

Maybe they closed the achievement until Monday when the patch is released. I think I'll wait until then to pick any other relics.

UPDATE: I killed this toon ... only level 8 anyway ... waiting for patch to restart the quest !
    Edited by Ashnarug on March 7, 2021 3:00PM
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • Wendigo_Astur
    Wendigo_Astur
    ✭✭
    From post about patch notes on Update 29:
    ws92datochcn.png
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From post about patch notes on Update 29:
    ws92datochcn.png

What about the Agra Crun and the Uzdabikh helmet, which were obtainable through a quest, in case the quest is already finished? These two are still not validated on my friend's char, and thus the final achievement is still out of reach...
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • lucymus
    lucymus
    82rvdtcoyuv2.png
    Well I have collected all and I managed to put them to their places. For Agra Crun and Uzdabikh, I still can't obtain them since I already finished the quest. So I am still unable to get the achievement. Hope they find a solution for this.

With my bugged Cloudrest Savior and Hel ra Citadel War horn achievement, I currently can't get 105 achievement points on my main, very unfortunate.
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    I just did "Awaken the Past" with level 12 Sharuk gra-Dra'bul. The Agra Crun does not show as found after you place it on its pedestal but once you place the Uzdabikh's Helm and complete the quest they both appear on the Achievement List. However neither can be seen on their pedestal.

So ... a little more finetuning on the patch. It will take a few days before I can see if items 16 to 20 bug is fixed though.

Opened a ticket to let them know: ticket number is: 210308-002279
    Edited by Ashnarug on March 8, 2021 5:30PM
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • ForgetMe_Not
    ForgetMe_Not
    Soul Shriven
    lucymus wrote: »
    82rvdtcoyuv2.png
    Well I have collected all and I managed to put them to their places. For Agra Crun and Uzdabikh, I still can't obtain them since I already finished the quest. So I am still unable to get the achievement. Hope they find a solution for this.

With my bugged Cloudrest Savior and Hel ra Citadel War horn achievement, I currently can't get 105 achievement points on my main, very unfortunate.

Same here.
    6w5quxp0vgxy.png