The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Wrothgar Relic Hunter: Items Spawned Inside Their Display Cases. Now unable to get the achievement.

• proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also hoping to hear from you, as we Steam users are not allowed to login on the help part of elderscrollsonline.com (we are allowed to account, but apparently not to support websites - in fact we can't even see the status of tickets we submit :/:D )
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some good news in PTS Patch Notes 7.0.1... fingers crossed for when it will get to normal servers, and hope the issue was clear this time... choice of words is always a little puzzling - the two achievements were not "out of sync":
    General
    • Fixed an issue where your Relic Hunter and Master Relic Hunter achievements could get out of sync.

Of course this will not be available before Blackwood comes out in June.
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another confirmation in PTS Patch Notes 7.0.3:
    Achievements
    • Any characters who are in a desynced state and cannot complete the Relic Hunter or Master Relic Hunter achievements will now be able to complete both achievements as intended.

Same as above... patch won't hit normal servers until Blackwood comes out.
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    you mean in two weeks ? :p Finally !
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • lucymus
    lucymus
    0pnr05gkb7pq.png

U30, still didn't fix it
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    lucymus wrote: »
    0pnr05gkb7pq.png

U30, still didn't fix it

To be clear, the fix we implemented will allow you to complete those achievements and isn't intended to automatically grant them. Could you clarify if you attempted to complete the achievements on your own?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • fakkizmorwb17_ESO
    fakkizmorwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    These 2 are obtained by doing the quest. And quest cannot be picked up again
  • lucymus
    lucymus
    lucymus wrote: »
    0pnr05gkb7pq.png

U30, still didn't fix it

To be clear, the fix we implemented will allow you to complete those achievements and isn't intended to automatically grant them. Could you clarify if you attempted to complete the achievements on your own?

Hey Gina,
    I have completed this achievement previously when it was not working. By this, I mean I have placed two of the relics and it did not count as I have placed them, plus I was not seeing them placed. Later with the previous patch, I was able to see them as placed but still it did not count on my achievement. Now there is no quest or anything that I can do. They are placed and I have completed all the relic hunter quests.
  • Beltroniko
    Beltroniko
    Soul Shriven
    I have this exact same issue, even after U30 @ZOS_GinaBruno.

The problem is we cannot pick up Agra Cun or Uzadabikh's Helm again because those 2 items are part of the initial Orsinium Museum quest, so the achivement problem is still not fixed. We need to either be able to repeat the quest or have another way to get the items (I actually checked if they were in the place where we get then through the quest, and they weren't).

Thanks in advance.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Understood, thanks all. We're going back to see what we can do to actually fix this issue for you all. Thanks for your continued patience here.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • lucymus
    lucymus
    @ZOS_GinaBruno oh by the way just to be clear, these two are the ones that we get from completing the quests. They are not on the map.
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep.. just checked... same situation as before.

It would be sufficient we can pick up those two items somewhere, even from the stands in the museum (where they do appear)... the issue is just its no more possible for us to find them and pick them up.
  • HiroTenKai
    Yeah still bugged sadly :( Hoping this gets fixed soon it has been a long time with this bug.
    Oh let me taste your tears, mmm your tears are so yummy and sweet, oh the tears of unfathomable sadness. Mmmmm Yummy! Mmmm Yummy you guys!

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • Smexykins
    Smexykins
    ✭✭
    Also did the quest, have the items placed, and still not marked off on my list. A reset of the quest and placed items would fix it, I'd hope.
    Warden is golden. May it reign supreme.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Would you all mind posting your character name and megaserver? Gonna do a mass tag here...

@Smexykins @HiroTenKai @proprio.meb16_ESO @lucymus @Beltroniko @fakkizmorwb17_ESO
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Baumlaus
    Baumlaus
    ✭✭✭
    @Baumlaus / Lillý / PC-EU
    Unchained Animals - EU - @Baumlaus
  • fakkizmorwb17_ESO
    fakkizmorwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @fakkizmo , Senairwen, PC-EU
  • Beltroniko
    Beltroniko
    Soul Shriven
    Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno,

Thanks for following up on this. Here's the info you requested:

Account: @Beltroniko
    Character Name: Beltrao
    Server: PC-EU

Best Regards,
    Beltroniko
  • Proodance
    Proodance
    Soul Shriven
    @dmiiitriii / Proodence / PC-EU
  • Smexykins
    Smexykins
    ✭✭
    @Smexykins, Smexykins, PC-NA.

Thanks Gina.
    Warden is golden. May it reign supreme.
  • HiroTenKai
    @HiroTenKai/ Hiro Tenkai/ NA-PC

I can provide the screenshot to show I have the other 18 relics just not the first 2 from the quest you start to do at the beginning @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Oh let me taste your tears, mmm your tears are so yummy and sweet, oh the tears of unfathomable sadness. Mmmmm Yummy! Mmmm Yummy you guys!

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am also affected by this on an alt account, Agra Crun and the Uzdabikh's Helm are items that are related to the initial quest given to you by Curator Umutha, you don't just go and pick them up in the world.

Other items have respawned in their original locations, but these 2 items cannot - and I wouldn't have been able to place any of the other items and they therefore should not be checked off on the achievement had I not done the initial quest to get these 2 items to place. Agra Crun does not even exist in the world, it is given to you by Umutha during the first quest dialogue which cannot be repeated.

User @Epona224, Character name Verity Larouche, NA PC

84j6mhlum728.png

The Agra Crun is here shown on display with the reticule over it, Uzdiabikh's helm is on the next display place along to the right.

3149uib1t16q.png
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pentolino, Armaduk, EU PC
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all! We're continuing to dig into this to hopefully have a resolution soon.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an idea which may resolve this.

Each of the display cases also has an associated document with it, telling you something about the artifact.

Reading that document might be able to do the following:

(1) CHECK whether the assosciated artifact is, in fact, in the display case right now.
    (2) IF it is in the display case, CHECK whether it's already marked off in the Wrothgar Relic Hunter / Master Relic Hunter achievements list, and mark it off if it isn't.
    (3) IF the artifact is not in the display case, do not do the above.

This could surely be made to work, regardless of whether the actual document is considered to have been "read" or not, for eidetic-memory purposes.
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also have a problem with the relic hunter achievement. The two relics I returned for the museum quest aren't checked. Also, I had returned one other relic (unfortunately I don't remember which one) and it also isn't checked. Today I returned a fourth relic and it *did* check, so perhaps that's due to the Blackwood update.

On this character, I did one thing differently. I did not read the relics list near the museum quest giver until after I'd completed the museum quest. Reading the relic list is not a required quest step. I'm wondering if that broke the achievement for me.

@scrubbrush, character name Filmona, PC/NA server.

• lucymus
    lucymus
    @ZOS_GinaBruno sorry for the late reply,

Moneta Barocas - PC EU
  • Teyla_Yue
    Teyla_Yue
    Soul Shriven
    @Teyla'Yue , Téyla , PC/EU
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Now I'm getting worried. I placed some items early on but have not tried to complete; maybe I'll wait until a full fix is announced.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • MirelaUmbrella
    MirelaUmbrella
    ✭✭✭
    Vox-ir

pc eu