Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Urgent: Help new players pls zos, vets are speed running all normal dungeons 😣😣😣

• Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LashanW wrote: »
    For those who like to speed run, why don’t you do it solo instead of going through a GF?
    Because the daily xp reward and 10 transmute crystal reward is not available without using the GF.
    This is a lot of the problem with speed runners. They feel the need to do it for those "extra" rewards. Its like when we have events and people feel the need to do the max number of event tasks they are allowed on.every.single.character. Then will turn around and complain about how long the event is and that it is exhausting.

ZOS creates these points of aggravation between players and then just ignores it and no one has a good time with it. Speed runners are frustrated because people are slowing down their run and they are "carrying" and casual players just want to enjoy the dungeon and not have to sprint between bosses.

I am not against the little bonus rewards but they need to separate the ones who want to speed run from the ones who just want to stroll through the dungeon.

Options
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    This is not urgent as Zos has already given every player the solution.

When we queue for a random group of players to run a dungeon with we are literally asking for randomness in the type of players to play with. There is little Zos can do to control players in dungeons.

Zos already provided us with the ability to take control of dungeon groups by forming the group ahead of time. Form it from guilds and your friends lists with everyone knowing the specific intent of the dungeon run. Not only will the run be the type you prefer, since you made it happen, but the dungeon runs will be more predictable and smoother since it avoids the random chance of getting someone that is not that good of a player.

This course of action is a win/win.

What happens when you dont have the perfect group to go in with is what im saying here....dungeon system in general is not working ....fir vet players but especially newer players. I appre iate the group function where you can join with friends but our friends dont always play eso. They may have quit eso or play other games.

I made this post because there are many that feel like i do....i dont just soeak for myself here. If i could i would have brought all those guildies and random people i met in my dungeon journeys with me to back me up but its not possible. I know im not alone in this opinion. Its not a win win i strongly disagree with you, you are not even considering my predicament at all. A tony bit of empathy would be required for you to just try to grasp my frustration with this.

Its a fact that speed running dingeons is getting worse and its horrible experience for many players not just new players. Im here to focus some attention on this.

Thank you
    Options
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please add a story mode to dungeons so that you can play it both ways. Either doing the quests and dialogue, killing all the monsters etc (maybe add different achievements for dialogue completion, monster clearing and exploration) or the ordinary style of dungeon run that we currently have.
    I have had this problem and GoonyGoat kindly made videos of the dungeons on another forum thread and watching them at least helps understand why you are in the dungeon and what the story is and the point of it because blink and you missed it. As for grouping for it, who has the time to get a group together in real life these days? An automated queue finder like we have for both types would be much better.

Add an optional hard mode to the story bosses that make use of actual mechanics and deal.

If solo players are gonna step on the literal one thing group players have, then give an option for story bosses to be truly epic.

😊❤I love this idea but bosses also cant be too hard that undergeared newbies cant manage them unless they have a vet player in their group.
    Options
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For those who like to speed run, why don’t you do it solo instead of going through a GF?
    Because the daily xp reward and 10 transmute crystal reward is not available without using the GF.

In that case, a separate story mode will be a good workaround. ZOS likes to have this narrative of “Tamerial Together” and speed run wouldn’t suit the narrative.
    Options
  • LashanW
    LashanW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a lot of the problem with speed runners. They feel the need to do it for those "extra" rewards. Its like when we have events and people feel the need to do the max number of event tasks they are allowed on.every.single.character. Then will turn around and complain about how long the event is and that it is exhausting.
    I do a lot of random normals when I have the time and I tend to go fast (not running past mobs tho, I kill them, I hate getting stuck in combat). I don't care about the xp I want the crystals. It's because I have 15 characters and I like to partake in end game stuff with all of them, so I want to clone the best gear for all of them. Even though endgame content doesn't change, it's still very refreshing to play that content with different classes and different builds. And that requires a ton of transmute crystals. I dislike pvp so getting crystals from there is not my preference. For better or for worse, that points people like me to random normal dungeons. Like you said, ZoS should've thought about these implications more.
    In that case, a separate story mode will be a good workaround. ZOS likes to have this narrative of “Tamerial Together” and speed run wouldn’t suit the narrative.
    I'd personally like ZoS to just increase the xp reward and greatly increase transmute crystal reward for the random veteran queue. Right now it's pointless to queue for the random veteran queue if you are after the crystals.

Don't get me wrong I'd also really like a story mode for dungeons, some of them do have pretty cool stories.
    ---No longer active in ESO---
    Platform: PC-EU
    CP: 2500+
    Trial Achievements
    Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vMoL no death

Arena Achievements
    vMA Flawless, vVH Spirit Slayer

DLC Dungeon Trifectas
    Scalecaller Peak, Fang Lair, Depths of Malatar, Icereach
    Options
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been a thing forever. I was a total noob and useless dps when i played the dungeons for the first time, years ago. I have no idea what happens in the dungeon quest stories. Everyone just ran thru em and i just followed, didn't have to input any effort, had no time to listen to npcs.

Then i have some friends who rp and i joined once for a public dungeon "run" to get the skill point and shard. Little did i know they would actually carry on rp'ing. This was the most tideous thing, i just waited and waited. Maybe find a rp guild to run dungeons with? You will be there the whole day :)
    Options
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please add a story mode to dungeons so that you can play it both ways. Either doing the quests and dialogue, killing all the monsters etc (maybe add different achievements for dialogue completion, monster clearing and exploration) or the ordinary style of dungeon run that we currently have.
    I have had this problem and GoonyGoat kindly made videos of the dungeons on another forum thread and watching them at least helps understand why you are in the dungeon and what the story is and the point of it because blink and you missed it. As for grouping for it, who has the time to get a group together in real life these days? An automated queue finder like we have for both types would be much better.

Add an optional hard mode to the story bosses that make use of actual mechanics and deal.

If solo players are gonna step on the literal one thing group players have, then give an option for story bosses to be truly epic.

I have been asking for this for years now
    Edited by Iccotak on December 30, 2020 9:11AM
    Options
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    This is not urgent as Zos has already given every player the solution.

When we queue for a random group of players to run a dungeon with we are literally asking for randomness in the type of players to play with. There is little Zos can do to control players in dungeons.

Zos already provided us with the ability to take control of dungeon groups by forming the group ahead of time. Form it from guilds and your friends lists with everyone knowing the specific intent of the dungeon run. Not only will the run be the type you prefer, since you made it happen, but the dungeon runs will be more predictable and smoother since it avoids the random chance of getting someone that is not that good of a player.

This course of action is a win/win.
    This is complete nonsense! It is actually the solo speedrunner who is queueing for groupcontent while not intending to run it as a group. The speedrunners are the ones who should go look for their own group.

And yes, this is an urgent matter. As more and more new players(and existing players) are running into this issue. Ruining their gaming experience. In turn causing them to quit, and leaving the game because they want to play for fun. Solo speedrunners and other types of groupdisfunctioning playertypes should be dealt with, as they do not belong in an MMO game. Despite of what excuse(s) they tell themselves, they are just selfish.

You call players being unable to normally pug-group in an MMO, and being unable to normally learn mechanics in the content which was build for it, a win-win situation? ... Very odd. Not to mention destroying the game as more and more players leave due to that type of toxic behaviour, is not a win situation either.

ZOS should control this situation asap, as the MMO part of an MMO is very very important!
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recent wrote: »
    @ZOS_RichLambert I beg you to please change how dungeons work. Please offer a system where new beginner players can go through a dungeon at a normal pace, not running behind a vet player who can solo the dungeon. Every guild I have joined trying to find one that remembers what it was like to be a new player does the same thing....flex and speed leaving their newbie guild mates behind. There's no hope anymore...ive joined more guilds than i can say here looking for that one that will offer slower dungeons but nothing.

Ive discussed this issue with guild officers and guild masters and they say it's because they have run dungeons 50 times or more so they just want to get their transmute crystals and leave. But new players dont want to be dragged through dungeons like a ball and chain or be left so far behind that they miss out on looting final dungeon boss, especially with magicka players that run slower.

I get that vet players want their crystals but if zos can offer another way to get them then dungeons can go back to how they were intended to be played....I have 2 eso accounts which i pay for so i love eso more than any game and yes i have lots of 810 cp characters .....I still care about new beginner players and i have a new account and when i play my lowbies i get to see how unbalanced and unfair the game feels...how frustrating it is to not get to experience this dungeons , read books, finish quests ....

The only way is to get to vet and solo them which i can now do myself but it makes me mad and sad that this is the way.....zos you will lose new players when they become discouraged and frustrated in the earlier stages.

Even normal trials are now called ' fun runs'.... To quote my ex guildies " Normals are ezy ...too ezy...you dont even need to know what to do...just the tank needs to know what to do" .....

Then you go into a guild trial with vets in vet gear all drunk and being silly and flexing.....i prefer to pug in craglorn than do trials with these flexing drunk clowns...
    I am here for the new beginner players that have expressed their frustrations in many guilds. Guilds that call
    themselves beginner friendly...🤔😣

Honnestly you just aren't in the right guild. Sounds like you joining big faceless guilds.

Join a small friendly guild, hunt for one with your ethos OR start one. Find a mate or two. Slowly build it and advertise only to folks who fit..

I will say ZOS need a options mode on PUG. To kselect your reason for doing the daily i.e.

1 I'm here for XP let's run
    2. Here for the monster helm /sets only lets go but get all chests
    3 here for pledges I need X X X bosses
    4 here for the story, new player here want to read every book too

ALL that goes away if you don't PUG. Honnestly get yourself a good guild or folks who want to help. Most welcoming I've found are PvP guilds if I'm honnest as it's not about flex or elitism it's about helping your team mates

But honnestly try starting your own. Only invite folks you know, real life mates or pig people you got on with. And off you go.

Problem solved.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never had an issue creating a group for a slow paced, or fast paced run. If I want a specific type of run, I advertise it as such when grouping.
    Be it a normal run, be it one in which people can do the quest, be it a mask farm run where we skip everything, be It a slow run for reading all dialogue, never did I gather a group that didn't hit my expectations.
    Options
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZOS creates these points of aggravation between players and then just ignores it and no one has a good time with it. Speed runners are frustrated because people are slowing down their run and they are "carrying" and casual players just want to enjoy the dungeon and not have to sprint between bosses.

I am not against the little bonus rewards but they need to separate the ones who want to speed run from the ones who just want to stroll through the dungeon.

then maybe the solution needs to be that the crystals drop from the final boss of the dungeon and aren't a part of the GF reward at all

so the same way players were able to solo dungeons to get their gold boxes for the undaunted event, they can just solo dungeons for their transmute crystals and avoid the queue altogether
    Options
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    I never had an issue creating a group for a slow paced, or fast paced run. If I want a specific type of run, I advertise it as such when grouping.
    Be it a normal run, be it one in which people can do the quest, be it a mask farm run where we skip everything, be It a slow run for reading all dialogue, never did I gather a group that didn't hit my expectations.

That and kicking people who refuse to work with a group, opting to speed run anyway

This has been my solution. But I am a different predicament because I always play Tanks so I never run into fake tanks.

Just speedsters who don't cooperate who my groups generally kick.

I agree with @idk when they point out that one of the best solutions is to curate your group for the experience you want.

An issue I do see though is the difficulty of DLC dungeons on normal and people feeling left out of the Year long story because of some that have poor internet who poor reflexes. This is an MMO but it does have a large Solo audience so the question is going about balancing that.

However, having the space to enjoy the story of the dungeon is a different issue from speedrunners.
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faiza wrote: »

then maybe the solution needs to be that the crystals drop from the final boss of the dungeon and aren't a part of the GF reward at all

so the same way players were able to solo dungeons to get their gold boxes for the undaunted event, they can just solo dungeons for their transmute crystals and avoid the queue altogether

I could get behind that. As someone who prefers to do dungeons quickly, it is not because I'm a jerk trying to ruin games. Or because I am trying to solo while kidnapping some poor group. It is because I have multiple characters to do and I do them many of the days that I play. What people are asking me to do by "find your own group" or "just slow down" is spend like an extra hour every day I play completely wasting my time on the assumption that the players in there want a slow run (even though majority of the newbies and other vets I have come across prefer a fast one). And also subject myself to arguments each dungeon by getting into some big discussion about it, even if the numbers of those are small.

That's just not reasonable. Like it or not this is currently the premiere content for veteran pve players to finish their builds. And they need to go quickly to not waste a lot of time, time btw being the most previous resource a human being has. It's the one thing you can never get back.

It's better to remove these two groups from conflict by a solution like yours. As despite the demonization here on the forums of speedsters that I see quite often, it's a completely valid way to play that many many people need to do more often than not.

I'd love to solo fungal grotto for my crystals instead of irritating the smaller but totally valid and no less important players that prefer to go slower.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on December 30, 2020 10:38AM
    Options
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this should change next year with ne cp' trees
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
    Options
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    nukk3r wrote: »
    How long does one plan to stay a "beginner"? All the beginners I've met were eager to jump into end game ASAP. They constantly asked "when I'm allowed to do this? when I'm allowed to do that?". I completed DLC hardmodes with a guy who was just a month into the game. We carried him through normal content for XP and he learned to play in vet, where you actually encounter the mechanics. IMO it has nothing to do with being a beginner, just the will to learn how to play the game in a most efficient way.

Most efficient way? Are we getting paid for how much or how many times we complete content? Is there a list of posted requirements where you're only allowed to play if you do X amount of content in Y amount of time? When did the game get turned into a job that has to be completed in the "most efficient way"?

Why do you think that efficiently playing a game will turn it into a job? There's an end goal and a reward in any dungeon. Dealing as much damage as you can is efficiency, gearing up in a way that would allow you that is efficiency, skipping a part of the dungeon that isn't required by the pledge/quest is efficiency. This is an RPG, not a walking simulator.
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole point of offering rewards for random dungeons is to incentivize people to use the Group Finder so they can help each other form groups. Keeping people out of the GF would be counterproductive.

Perhaps a good solution would be to reduce the reward for Random Normals to 5 crystals and keep the reward for Vet Randoms at 10. That way, people who are only running Randoms for themelves and are so irredeemably selfish as to behave this way will be filtered into the dungeons where it's a little harder for them to ruin it for everyone else.

But don't keep those of us who actually want to run a normal or two out. Just because I may be able to solo or nearly solo some of the non-DLC normals on my main doesn't mean I can do it on a baby alt that I have fewer skillpoints, gear, and personal experience invested in, even if that alt is a CP810 on paper.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole point of offering rewards for random dungeons is to incentivize people to use the Group Finder so they can help each other form groups. Keeping people out of the GF would be counterproductive.

Perhaps a good solution would be to reduce the reward for Random Normals to 5 crystals and keep the reward for Vet Randoms at 10. That way, people who are only running Randoms for themelves and are so irredeemably selfish as to behave this way will be filtered into the dungeons where it's a little harder for them to ruin it for everyone else.

But don't keep those of us who actually want to run a normal or two out. Just because I may be able to solo or nearly solo some of the non-DLC normals on my main doesn't mean I can do it on a baby alt that I have fewer skillpoints, gear, and personal experience invested in, even if that alt is a CP810 on paper.

If the only way you can run normals is to prevent other people in your group from completing the content, then you should absolutely be removed from GF

You're not prevented from completing the dungeon by slowing down and waiting for npcs to finish talking so a lowbie can turn in their quest. However someone speeding through the dungeon so that other players can't complete the requirements for their skill point, or locking them out of dungeons or loot is absolutely harmful.

Take the crystals out of the GF random reward and the speedrunners with it. That's literally all that needs to be done.
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Could always install restrictor plates after each boss.

Nobody gets to proceed until all the people in the group are standing in the box.

:#
    Options
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    barney2525 wrote: »
    Could always install restrictor plates after each boss.

Nobody gets to proceed until all the people in the group are standing in the box.

:#

This is also a good idea that other mmos already implement, but I think asking ZOS to add this to already designed dungeons is a lot.
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If the only way you can run normals is to prevent other people in your group from completing the content, then you should absolutely be removed from GF

You're not prevented from completing the dungeon by slowing down and waiting for npcs to finish talking so a lowbie can turn in their quest. However someone speeding through the dungeon so that other players can't complete the requirements for their skill point, or locking them out of dungeons or loot is absolutely harmful.

Take the crystals out of the GF random reward and the speedrunners with it. That's literally all that needs to be done.

@Faiza

There is no need to act like all or even most speed runners are so inconsiderate that they would kill a boss without the group able to receive credit. People who try to grief others can come from either groups that prefer big or small pulls.

Most dungeons go one of two ways

Every mob group is killed and loot individually and everyone gets credit. Or big pulls are done and trash mob pulls are scattershot but bosses are done together and everyone gets credit. I can genuinely count on one hand the number of times I've seen someone kill a needed boss without everyone around, and that person was promptly removed from group.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on December 30, 2020 11:37AM
    Options
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

@Faiza

There is no need to act like all or even most speed runners are so inconsiderate that they would kill a boss without the group able to receive credit.

There is because that's exactly what's happening.

Everyone comes on the forums and claims to be the most upstanding player ever, but you know very well that this wouldn't be an issue if this wasn't happening.

During the undaunted event players couldn't even get their daily gold box because someone with Wild Hunt would queue up and run to the end of the dungeon before the rest of the group could catch up - there's threads about that here too.
    Options
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’m no fan of the speed runners, either, although sometimes, I admit, I just don’t care. Last night when I queued for a random normal on a new, level 25 healer (my 3rd account), I knew we were in for a quick run as soon as I saw the composition of the group. I hadn’t been in there (CoH1) on that character and hadn’t done the quest, but I figured WTH, I can easily duo that dungeon with my husband some other time (there’s an extra step for the quest that is usually skipped by speed runners). So it went — in and out in a very few minutes. Whatever. Got my 10 crystals and a lot of XP. (I’ll admit that the 10 crystal reward made the experience less painful).

I’ve been asking for story mode for dungeons for years, but the last time this was actually addressed by ZOS, they said there were no plans for a story mode. /sigh. I really wish they would change their minds on that.
    Options
  • Princess_Kassiopeia
    Princess_Kassiopeia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Call me up. I'll walk through any dungeon with you. I hate being left behind especially when Im gathering a few supplies
    en-route and turn around and everyones gone OR 50% of the nasties are avoided leaving me to run straight into them and fight alone OR when I get to the group the gate closes and I'm not allowed in and no one resets to allow me into the fight and when the gate DOES open I dont get the rewards. . :P

I see many "vets" whining about new players.... but in my oppinion "vets" leave alot to be desired. Keeping the fun element would be a good starter.

So, call me up and I'll help you through.
    30% of my game enjoyment is enjoying the surrounds and scenery; inspiring to the digital artists ingenuity of much of the architecture. Charging about only promotes boredom.
    "All young girls think they are Princesses. Life teaches that we have to also be warriors."
    Menelaus, king of Sparta and his wife, Helen of Troy.
    Options
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's any consolation, I can't even get my own people to not run through content.
    Options
  • Tremuto
    Tremuto
    ✭✭✭
    The Dungeon Finder is random when it comes to the people you are grouped with. Either you get a full group of competent players in their appropriate role, you get the players who want to speed run FG1, or you get fake tanks/healers who aren't properly equipped to get that trifecta achievement they're malding over.

The solution is to find people like-minded as yourself and do dungeons together. Trying to force and slam your head against the Dungeon Finder for a good group is not a proper solution and will regularly lead you to crying when the DPS that only did 20% of the group damage finally gets that Hollowfang ring you've been grinding for and then suddenly leaves when they aren't rezzed for the 4th time during the cube fight aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That being said, it would be nice if ZOS implemented specific level/CP capped queues in addition to what we have now. Something like a 49-and-below queue for those who haven't hit the cap yet and are less experienced, then CP 810 and above for those who think CP = Skill and want to blaze through LoM and die to the Lurchers over and over.
    Options
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because there's no xp bonus or transmutes from doing that. From my pov if I could just solo a dungeon for the daily bonus I'd be all over that.

Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

@Faiza

There is no need to act like all or even most speed runners are so inconsiderate that they would kill a boss without the group able to receive credit.

There is because that's exactly what's happening.

Everyone comes on the forums and claims to be the most upstanding player ever, but you know very well that this wouldn't be an issue if this wasn't happening.

During the undaunted event players couldn't even get their daily gold box because someone with Wild Hunt would queue up and run to the end of the dungeon before the rest of the group could catch up - there's threads about that here too.

It IS happening, but it's not that common. People remember bad experiences more than good ones, so the times someone screwed you out of loot and ruined everything will have increased significance over the many times it didn't happen. That's especially true if someone doesn't like speed runs to begin with.

I haven't been screwed out of the final boss once, and the one time someone killed the first needed boss without the group, that person was kicked.
    Options
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    simple fix:

Increase Tansmute crystals to 25 per vet dungeon run

No vet player i know would run normal dungeon for 10 crystals with this option available

And risk getting Lair of Maarselok or Frost Vault? No thanks. I'd rather run 3 normal randoms than spend more than 30 minutes in LoM or face the buggy laser boss in FV
    Options
  • Flaaklypa
    Flaaklypa
    ✭✭✭✭
    DONT QUEUE RANDOM!

Make a premade or dont compain
    Options
  • Princess_Kassiopeia
    Princess_Kassiopeia
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be good if DOORS were made 4 Lock sensitive. That is, unless all four players unlocked the door to the next system nobody would get through and everyone would stay safe together.

If you think about this and that everyone has paid to play this and all deserve progress in whatever format that comes in from fight victories...... it makes perfect sense..... and makes me wonder why it isnt implemented initially.
    "All young girls think they are Princesses. Life teaches that we have to also be warriors."
    Menelaus, king of Sparta and his wife, Helen of Troy.
    Options