Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Constant Game Crashes

Weesacs
Weesacs
✭✭✭✭
Cmon ZoS sort out your game!

Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on November 25, 2020 1:16PM
High Elf Templar
PS4 - EU - DC
Over 37,500 Achievements!
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Garron is freezing all the time on wayrest sewers
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
  • empressoftime
    empressoftime
    ✭✭
    I noticed that after the last update the game crashes more but now it is not the blue screen but the game freeze.Today my game crashed 3 times I less than 10 minutes.
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XBOX NA so many full crashes to desktop since patch.

S.
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game just froze while trying to log in ... sigh
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, the freeze the weird. Now, instead of getting a sudden blue screen crash to desktop that you can auto-report to Sony afterwards, you instead have the whole game freeze while the audio continues to play and your only option is to close the game out and re-launch it... which also bypasses the old ability to report the crash to Sony.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • gronoxvx
    gronoxvx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox na - im crashing every 1 in 3 or 4 bg's i play. Which before this fix on monday never happened. The whole screen freezes at the spawn point after i die and doesnt budge. Only way i can get out of it is by closing the app. Then once i load back in im booted from the BG and given the penalty for leaving early. Absolute bull crap.
    Edited by gronoxvx on November 25, 2020 12:49PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings,

Since there are currently several threads discussing crashes following the latest update, we've decided to close this thread down. We are are currently investigating these crashes. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the threads linked below.

PS4
    Xbox
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.