The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blue screen PS4 EU after choice char

Rinlan_Darius
Rinlan_Darius
✭✭✭
No character loads - the game closes with a blue screen after update.
But on NA server all OK.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on November 10, 2020 12:58PM
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But on NA server all OK.

PS4 NA I have the same issue character select>loads>blue screen submit error report.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    But on NA server all OK.

PS4 NA I have the same issue character select>loads>blue screen submit error report.

Me too .

You guys could test it as well , browse different chars a few mins , then blue screen :D
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    Loading only 2 of my characters out of 17, all another crushing game
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Rinlan_Darius

Please try all of the troubleshooting steps in this article to resolve this blue screen issue.

If this issue persists, after trying these steps, then please open a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com and a member of our support team would be happy to assist you further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greetings @Rinlan_Darius

Please try all of the troubleshooting steps in this article to resolve this blue screen issue.

If this issue persists, after trying these steps, then please open a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com and a member of our support team would be happy to assist you further.

I'm not going to reinstall the game, did the other steps mentioned. This is wide spread.
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    Should I reinstall game? Magnificent! 1-2 days, yeahhh.
    Im playing 6 years, its first time problem with loading my chars.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Should I reinstall game? Magnificent! 1-2 days, yeahhh.
    Im playing 6 years, its first time problem with loading my chars.

I wouldn't.

UPDATE 11.10.2020: Rebuild Database (2min for me) under PS4 Safemode has allowed me to access my bugged characters.

I'm not sure if this will last, after the update yesterday I was able to login two times with a character prior to the game locking me out on those characters.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on November 10, 2020 5:28PM
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    Reinstalling the game didn't help!
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    Rebuild base didn't help.
    I think this problem on ZOS side.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm this bug on an server now too. Started by blue screening a few seconds after logging in and moving 2 steps... now it’s constant straight after character selection.

This is beyond game breaking. It’s so wide spread Zenimax, it’s time for YOU to take some responsibility to fix.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, can’t edit post, but confirm it’s now on NA server too
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is still not resolved, there are no answers for tickets
    201110-001312,
    201110-001766,
    201111-000665,
    Sony's support has not yet answered complaints.
  • VladKyrych
    VladKyrych
    Soul Shriven
    Hi
    I have the same issue with all my characters. Support recommendations didn’t help to resolve this issue. It might be a problem with new patch.
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    I've been playing since the game was released, and this is the first time in over 6 years that I have had such problems.
  • LordAzriel91
    LordAzriel91
    Soul Shriven
    I also have the same problem. Bethesda support didn't help. They suggested to ask PS4 support. Shame on them!
    After long corresponds they answered that this is a known bug and they are working on it, but without any details.

zyg20f0ogj9m.png
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why players, not ZOS, should contact Sony about game issues after an update. There was also no apology or acknowledgment of the problem from ZOS. Thousands of players after the update got a problem with access to the game, and ZOS pretend that they have nothing to do with it.
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    201110-001766 4 Days Ago
    201110-001312 4 Days Ago
    Two tickets out of three - more than four days have elapsed - no answer to specific problems. Does tech support work at all? Do not offer to restart the console or download the game again.
    What happens in general, will give us intelligible answers when the problem of several thousand players is solved? For a day now I have not seen the traditional red inscription at the top of the forum "Yes, we know about the problem and are working on it"
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Rinlan_Darius, your tickets were submitted as feedback. Feedback tickets do not receive a response. Your tickets have been moved to the appropriate queue and a support agent will reach out soon.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ruhgar
    Ruhgar
    ✭✭
    Crashed to blue screen while in a Delve. Now cannot play. As soon as delve loads blue screen. Not amused. Game unplayable. If this does not get fixed will go through measures to get refund.
  • EpicHero
    EpicHero
    ✭✭✭✭
    I understand you want to keep the forums clean, but you did direct a generic blue screen crashes and freezes topic to a very specific blue screen after char select on EU server topic.

Maybe create a whole new topic for PS4 crashes since last mondays patch?

On PS4 NA server people are crashing all over the place. Upon entering a dungeon, when clicking the blue portal in WGT to come to the end boss, randomly freezing in dungeons and in the open world.

The game is extremely unstable right now on PS4...
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE i would politely ask why you closed my NA server thread to redirect everyone to an unrelated EU one?

That said... offered up valuable information regarding imperial city blue screens on my own thread... all 27 of my 88 minute blue screen fest came in the Imperial City lobby, just trying to get to the ladder room...

Of course there are multiple blue screen threads... because it’s a huge issue onPS4 right now, and one that is failing to be acknowledged in Twitch streams, on forums or indeed anywhere of note. This is all playing into the fears that PS4 is becoming the unwanted platform since Microsoft took over. There are zero steps being taken to alleviate these fears among the base...

I hope you understand this, because we’ve piled huge amounts of money into your company... so naturally, if we lose faith in it, you can be assured the franchise name, once loved by all of us, will be tarnished permantly. Let’s try work this out together and let’s start having some genuine dialogue before it goes any further.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruhgar wrote: »
    Crashed to blue screen while in a Delve. Now cannot play. As soon as delve loads blue screen. Not amused. Game unplayable. If this does not get fixed will go through measures to get refund.

Same issue in Imperial City... eventually got back... my wife had same in Sanctum Ophidia, I know most are getting it in Wayrest 2 also... do you remember the Delve so I can compile it for my list? It seems if the devs want to ignore it, we have to gather the info for ourselves to try solve it.

• zaaSpaceMonkey
    List of where blue screen's happen for me, PS4 EU:
    Loading a character
    Entering the enchanting shop in Glenumbra
    Loading into a public dungeon, Alik'r, Glenumbra
    S. Elsweyr.. all over there.
    Trials
    My house,
    most DLC delvs.
  • Atomiwa
    Atomiwa
    Soul Shriven
    Maintenance didn't fix this issue, unfortunately. Still crashing on character login
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atomiwa wrote: »
    Maintenance didn't fix this issue, unfortunately. Still crashing on character login

Sadly, it was never intended to fix anything...

Right now big issues..
    1. Light attack desync
    2. Major gallop not working
    3. Blue screens and freezing galore
    4. Guild trader info not updating
    5. No categories in bank deposit
    6. Micro freezing issues
    7. Booted from server for message rate when joining groups
    8. Freezing load screens at wayshrines and trial entrances
    9. World boss quests not working in Markarth
    10. Graphical issues with trial bosses like final boss in Halls of Fabrication having his arms glitch behind him and looking deformed
    11. Character freezing place and unable to move after rooting debuff wears off

These are just a few ...
  • Antony S
    Antony S
    So... @ZOS Support TEAM!

Your ps4 server/account maintenance today did not change anything, the problem persists. Is there any news / timeline when you will fix this problem?
  • LordAzriel91
    LordAzriel91
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all,

So the problems with blue screen was not solved after maintenence 16.11.
    But I have information that this blue screen has players that are in the guild with Russian language.
    After go out from guild, change language to English at the guild or change message of the day to English, players can log in to the game.
    But it can be problematic bc some of players cannot login to the game bc all characters are crashing like me. That's why the first solution doesn't work. The next 2 can be worked only if admin of the guild can login to the game. If this person cannot login to the game - this is will be problem for players who cannot enter to the game.

• Carthelion
    Carthelion
    ✭✭✭
    I'm only getting blue screens in dungeons on bosses.
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue screens in Cyrodiil fights also, for many guild members. They don't post on the forums, i think, but the blue screens happen several times everyday in Cyro for all players.
  • Lampmode04
    @ZOS_GinaBruno how can you release an update for ps4 early with all the known issues on PC? Why not just delay it until you work out the LA bug and the blue screen issues. Do you guys test this stuff before release? Serious questions that should be answered Gina.