Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game is broken.

akdave0
akdave0
✭✭✭✭
Trying to do raids last night and really every night since the update. Constant crashing, machine gunning drop outs. Whatever you all did is not good. Please fix.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @akdave0

Are these crashes only happening when raiding?

Have you tried reinstalling ESO on your Xbox?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

Are these crashes only happening when raiding?

No they are not only happening on Trials.

I just posted in "Crash Crash Crash" that Undaunted runs are now plagued with hard crashes/screen and noise frozen and this is happening to multiple people - not always the same person and often more than one.

If it was "one guy" having "some problems" that would be one thing.

But this is cross platform cross activity.

What the heck is going on with the game?

If there are corrupted files that have been sent with the patch, then please let us know and fix it.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s all the time everywhere. Wayrest sewers is unplayable. Ndsa constant crashes on spider boss.
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    After the patch today:
    Booted from server
    Account already logged in
    Check internet connection
    Back to back to back
    Edited by akdave0 on November 16, 2020 5:04PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have gotten multiple reports of increased crashes on consoles since the last update. If basic crash troubleshooting has not helped, please feel free to start a ticket with customer support.
    Staff Post
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    After Mondays patch, this fixed nothing. In trials numerous crashes, the game would pick random players and boot. We had 5 DC's before we even went through the door on VSO. I mean this is console, we arent using add-ons, so find another thing to pin it on. We all followed the protocols you listed @ZOS_BillE, to no avail. This seems like corrupted files, so bad that it seems to be messing with people internet connections. You all may want to check to see if the recent Ddos attacks got into your servers.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don’t get crashing what I get is freezing up and having to close my Xbox down in pvp and it’s got worse since Monday
  • DarkSajuuk
    DarkSajuuk
    ✭✭
    Literally not a single crash was fixed, just froze during the centurion world boss fight in Wrothgar. If anything things got worse with this patch as before it I would typically just freeze or crash in a dungeon, no it happens practically everywhere at anytime.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted here, we are currently investigating these reported crashes on all platforms.
    Staff Post
  • SoBeItJedi
    SoBeItJedi
    Soul Shriven
    Instead of investigating go back to the way it was before the patch. the game was more playable at that time. then investigate and fix. make the game somewhat playable for now................
  • RIPnRhyme
    RIPnRhyme
    Soul Shriven
    I am now crashing nearly every BG match on Xbox. My buddies are experiencing this as well. We have all attempted reinstalling.
  • pedroarmani
    I am crashing too, thought it was my Xbox overheating. Game will just freeze up.

Wayrest Sewers twice at the same boss, then again with another character.

Playing pvp in Cyrodil and I've crashed again, was behind a rock, then gone.

Please get this resolved asap.

Causing stress levels to get very high.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have posted an update here regarding these crashes and our plans for an upcoming patch to resolve them.
    Staff Post