The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wrothgar Relic Hunter: Items Spawned Inside Their Display Cases. Now unable to get the achievement.

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Darmundsen

Please keep in mind that tickets submitted as feedback do not receive direct support from our customer support team. We have gone ahead and reopened this ticket for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Solandris08
    Solandris08
    Soul Shriven
    [Incident: 201029-002886]

I sent in a ticket under "ask for help" in game because it shows that I'm missing Guthrag's Mask and Nuzara's Anvil in my achievement log, but I put them in the museum and they can be seen. I received this message -

"Greetings,

The Elder Scrolls Online Customer Support does not have the ability to give or restore in-game Achievements.

Please be aware that most of the achievements linked to a kill or a certain dungeon can be unlocked by repeating the task again.
    In order for the achievement to unlock for boss objectives, you'll need to contribute significant damage to the boss (and sometimes boss "monsters" in the area), or significant healing to warriors engaged in the same fight.
    If you fail to contribute enough damage to the boss or not enough to the additional mobs, you will not receive credit for the Point of Interest and you will not receive the achievement. Your best bet is to attempt the boss again and ensure you're damaging each monster in the fight.

If you believe there is a bug with an achievement causing your progress to not be updated, please submit a bug report by using the /bug command (if playing on PC). On console, a bug can be reported by creating a new ticket and choosing "Submit Feedback" under "Issue Category"."

Any help I can get will be appreciated. Thank you!
    Options
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Solandris08

We have forwarded your ticket to the appropriate team and you should receive a response from a member of our support team as soon as possible.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • xAarionx
    xAarionx
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I'm also with the same issue.
    I found 17 relics of wrothgar, after that the t the remaining pieces just spawned inside the museum and disappeared from the map. Making impossible for me to get the achievement.

I sent a Ticket and they say they can't help-me, sent some common/standart answer with a possible fix that won't apply to that achivement, and left like that.

Ticket: 201026-001840
    y8sb4l2yqre1.jpg
    Options
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hello @xAarionx

Your ticket is now with the proper team. Thank you for your patience and a support agent will reach out to you as soon as they can.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    My ticket has been closed satisfactorily. They sent me via internal mail the 4 items missing and even though they were already in their casing at the House of Orsimer Glories I was able to place the ones in my inventory completing the achievement.

During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
    Options
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumped into this issue just now. Submitted ticket just as instructed.

201103-009762
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Shawn_PT

Thank you for your ticket number. I've sent you a forum PM regarding your open ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worked like a charm. Got the items after providing the screenshots, and was able to place them to get the achievement. Thank you very much. :cookie:

I believe there is at least one more of my characters who has broken items on the list but I'll get to that when I get to that. Maybe the bug will be fixed by then.
    Options
  • Fares_B
    Fares_B
    So I was collecting the relics in order and then when only remains Hammer of Glass, Heart of Zandadunoz, Scepter of the Riekr King-Chif, and Mad Urkazbur’s Ice-Effogy. And I can’t find them in thier respected places in Wrothgar. They are in the museum now and my Master Relic Hunter achievement is blocked for me.

Ticket No. 201106-007068
    Edited by Fares_B on November 7, 2020 3:26AM
    Options
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Fares_B

Please be aware that tickets submitted as feedback do not receive direct support. With that in mind we have forwarded your ticket to the proper team. Thank you for your patience and a support agent will reach out to you as soon as they can!
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Sidewaves89
    Sidewaves89
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue. Relics i have problem with are Guthrag's Mask and Eye of Zthenganaz, can’t find them in thier respected places in Wrothgar, yet they are in museum.

Ticket No. 201106-003362

0u9ebd37f2ze.png
    qtlasofwn1r3.png
    f44my5ukhjt6.png
    y9ogl0l1rqdn.png
    Options
  • Fares_B
    Fares_B
    The support team contacted me asking for the screenshots of the items not available in their locations. Once I provided the screenshots, they sent me the items to my email in the game. And now I got the achievement. Thank you for a quick and efficient service.
    Options
  • SkillJaguar
    SkillJaguar
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same problem and the support didn't anwser me.
    Ticket number: 201107-004750

un8gpssoo4uo.jpg
    idd6dvzwfxhr.jpg
    Options
  • ColovianHastur
    ColovianHastur
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here. Am missing the Frostbreak Chalice, the Torc of Baloth Bloodtusk, the Map of CLlns, and Nuzava's Anvil.

My ticket number is 201108-006472.
    Options
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent a bug report using the in-game report system, and have had no feedback at all.

So, how and where EXACTLY - which support / report system, and which category and sub-category - should I report this bug in order to receive an actual reply?

I have the same problem: I have placed 16 artifacts, enough for the "Wrothgar Relic Hunter" achievement, but all 20 are in their places in the museum - and the other four are NOT in their correct places in the wilds of Wrothgar, where they should be (I have been there and checked), they are all in the museum despite the fact that I never put them there.

My "bugged" four are:

Eye of Zthenganaz
    Guthrag's Mask
    Liquid Silver
    Trinimac House Idol

Given that everybody who has this problem, seems to have anywhere from 1 to 4 artifacts bugged in this way, I suspect that the actual moment of the bug is EXACTLY upon receiving the "Wrothgar Relic Hunter" achievement: as in, the act of awarding this achievement sets a flag to make the museum "complete" in some way, and all 20 artifacts are placed there, and removed from their proper places: and that the people who have 17, 18 or 19 artifacts correctly placed, did so because they were carrying multiple artifacts at once at the moment they returned to the museum with their 16th, and thus actually possessed the 17th, 18th or 19th in their current inventory, so they could place them.

Which, in turn, implies that a potential workaround, until the bug is fixed (if it ever is), is to place the last FIVE (or more) artifacts all at once: but most players won't know of this (although it is certainly what I shall be doing with any of my other toons on my account, if I bother playing through Wrothgar with them.)

I would suggest a temporary fix, that will fix any currently-bugged players: IF an artifact is present in the museum, then reading the plaque below it should tick it off the "Wrothgar Relics" list if it is not already ticked (i.e. if the artifact has somehow got there without the player having recovered it properly), and check the list for completion so that the player can be awarded the "Wrothgar Master Relic Hunter" achievement if all 20 exist this way.
    Options
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have now submitted a bug report, with the following ticket: 201109-003223, if I remember correctly (the notification disappeared from the screen when I navigated here to post the number, and I have no way to get it back.)
    Options
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Further news: The ticket I posted, has "Thank You For Your Feedback", and "This ticket cannot be reopened or updated. If you need further assistance, submit a new ticket".

IT WASN'T FEEDBACK. IT WAS A BUG REPORT THAT NEEDED INVESTIGATING.

The ticket number was, indeed, 201109-003223.

I had previously submitted a bug report (201105-005845) which received no response. This, too, turns out to have been given the same treatment.

So when I the first ticket received that response, but the bug still exists and has not been fixed - it TOLD me to submit a new ticket. I did exactly that. This second ticket has received the same response as the first: i.e. treated as "feedback" when it was, in fact, a bug report, and thrown in the bit bucket.

How do I GET THIS BUG FIXED?

I would like to have the relevant items, which would fix *me*, but have also proposed a fix above, in the thread, which I believe would fix all players currently affected. Would this work?
    Options
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS. Apologies for the couple of sentences of all-caps in the above post. It is frustrating to discover that one's bug report - especially on a bug that affects as many people as have been affected in this thread - has been marked as "thanks for your feedback" which means "we don't care that it's a bug report and have no intention of trying to fix anything".
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jle30303

Feedback and Bug report tickets are forwarded over to our development team for further investigation. They will not receive a response from our support team.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. Well since this is a general problem that has happened to multiple people on this thread, is there a chance of (a) a fix so that other players don't get it in future, and (b) a backup fix so that people who *have* been affected are either fixed as a whole group, or have some in-game means of fixing themselves, without having to individually petition to be fixed on an account by account basis?
    Options
  • Jay_Gally
    Jay_Gally
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I also am having a similar issue. Support ticket: 201110-007971
    TY
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jay_Gally

Thank you for the ticket number. Support has responded to your ticket today and is now awaiting your response back.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Sidewaves89
    Sidewaves89
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_BillE I sent a bug report via site. Can you please check it status?
    Ticket No. 201106-003362

Thank you in advance.
    Edited by Sidewaves89 on November 12, 2020 4:32PM
    Options
  • mattieb_1981
    mattieb_1981
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

I've had the same problem, submitted a bug report under 201109-004629.

Cheers
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sidewaves89 and @mattieb_1981

Both of your tickets were submitted as feedback and will be forwarded over to the development team. This means support will not being responding back on either ticket.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • BlackRayser
    BlackRayser
    ✭✭
    Hi, I'm having the same issue.
    Sent a bug report via site. Ticket# 201116-003144

Thank you!
    @BlackRayser PC-EU
    Main Focus: housing & questing. TES lore enthusiast.

Open Houses

Warm Sand & Cold Heart - Hall of the Lunar Champion
    A retired Soldier's Mountain Lodge - Antiquarian Alpine Gallery
    Modern Artist Room - Snowmelt Suite
    From TES V: Skyrim but HD - Proudspire Manor
    Do'Shiri's Vet Clinic - Sleek Creek House
    Fezez's Bazar - Sugar Bowl Suite
    Redoran's Home - Amaya Lake Lodge
    Direnni's Healing Tower - Kragenhome
    Handy Inn Room - Mara's Kiss Public House
    Undertaker's Shop - Saint Delyn Penthouse
    Sail Courier's Cabin - Captain Margaux’s Place
    Kerkus' Apothecary - Exorcised Coven Cottege
    The Aergate Temple - Jode's Embrace
    Life in the sewers - Ancient Anchor Berth
    Lovely Library - Pilgrim's Rest

Working On... (Not open yet)

- Doomchart Plateaus 65%
    - Alinor Crest Townhouse 5%
    - Grand Psijic Villa 5%
    - Old Mistveil Manor 5%
    Options
  • Minghash
    Minghash
    ✭✭
    Same issue, 4 items.

The First Charter, Guthrag's Mask, Frostbreak Chalice and the Map of Clans.

Fourth time spelling this out on serveral reports in an attempt to reach you :-(

Minghash.

Options
  • Minghash
    Minghash
    ✭✭
    Got mail reaction,....

Greetings!

Item drops in ESO are based on a random loot system. Each time an item is dropped or looted, it is randomly selected by the system from a pre-defined loot table of dozens or hundreds of item options.

Because this system is random, it is quite possible for a player to loot a particular boss or mob, and not receive the item they want. It is in fact, possible for a player to loot the same drop dozens of times without getting the item they are seeking. This is the nature of a random loot system and it is working as designed.

Words fail me to express my feelings on this kind of 'support' by ESO :-/

Options
  • Lokoron
    Lokoron
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_BillE

I have also encountered this bug and sent in a ticket through the website. The ticket number is: 201116-007292

I would appreciate help with this issue. Thanks!
    Options