Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    CROW PETS!

If we get the Reach release and no crow pets in sight I'm going to be forever disappointed considering crow companions are so iconic with Reachmen.

Also might you consider: Hagraven Polymorph?

Proper, terrifying bird-clawed and feathered hags, like the ones in Wrothgar, Skyrim, and the Reach, not the Hagshrooms... Shroomhags? we get in Valenwood
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Lord_Nikon
    Lord_Nikon
    ✭✭✭
    I’d like to have the ability to but clothes/armor on the skeleton morph.

Can we please get a skeleton skin or change toe current morph to a skin so we can dress it?

That would be awesome. 😁
  • frompa
    frompa
    ✭✭
    A lighthouse, large like the windmill, maybe even larger.
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some form of Attunable house portals, where people can use them from one house we own (such as our primary) to teleport to other houses we own.

Similarly some way (furnishing? house setting?) to set a custom "spawn" point in houses rather than just at the front door. Like say we want to set up a "portal" somewhere deeper in the house where you enter, rather than at the front door, but where players can still exit the regular door obviously (or maybe through the portal if we choose, idk)

Both would be a pretty good compliment to each other imo
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Gloam Indrik

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maki2859 wrote: »
    1jua5mbankd6.png

- Two very useful and expected personalities for the roleplay.
    - The armor of the imperial legionaries in the cinematic trailer.
    - A hair style which can be nice and vary the cosmetics.

Cenimatic legionaries’ armor would be nice, the tier 4 imperial armor makes the male characters look like they have girly hips. As far as Role playing characters for myself, in real life i hit the gym alot so i have a thin waist and broad shoulders in addition to inheriting small hips for a guy.
    (My Trouser measurements are 30W 33L)

In addition to that ive always believed a man with a fat waist is an indication of severe lack in discipline.
  • frompa
    frompa
    ✭✭
    thegreatme wrote: »
    Some form of Attunable house portals, where people can use them from one house we own (such as our primary) to teleport to other houses we own.

Similarly some way (furnishing? house setting?) to set a custom "spawn" point in houses rather than just at the front door. Like say we want to set up a "portal" somewhere deeper in the house where you enter, rather than at the front door, but where players can still exit the regular door obviously (or maybe through the portal if we choose, idk)

Both would be a pretty good compliment to each other imo

If you play on PC you can use the Essential Housing Tools addon for the portals. Unfortunately it can't change the spawn in location.
  • KarmaLatte
    KarmaLatte
    Soul Shriven
    Winter Garland Dapple Gray - I saw some of the holiday stuff start to show up in the November crown store... I'm hoping this mount comes up this year... I've loved it so much since I saw someone prancing around with it.
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's time for new hat, perharps?
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    image0.jpg

Few things! These could be added to crown store or the new antiquities system imo.

First being this necromatic ritual statue I found in Malabal Tor. The second being the Book of The Frozen Legion. It’s on the Vile Manse quest when you have to defeat Graccus and always thought the two things I suggested above would be awesome to get in a pack filled with necromancer stuff.
    Edited by TheBalance on October 31, 2020 5:46PM
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    frompa wrote: »
    If you play on PC you can use the Essential Housing Tools addon for the portals. Unfortunately it can't change the spawn in location.

Oh I'm fully aware you can do that with EHT, the problem is the other people have to *also* have EHT for it to work and a lot of people either can't use it (PC limitations, addon bugs, etc) or don't feel like using it which somewhat defeats the purpose.

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Gloam Indrik

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super-hero helmets! We got similar ones, like Mercenary Helmet, Khajii Hat or Swordthane Helmet, but I'd like to see something specific, of course, in a medieval style.

zI89JhD.jpgeJ6ak8c.png
    Edited by CaptainVenom on November 1, 2020 3:18PM
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Alliance dye sets.
  • Princess_Kassiopeia
    Princess_Kassiopeia
    ✭✭✭✭
    OH I would SO love to see someone make the Tiger mount Psijic.

I mean, we have armours that allow us to show off our Psijic face and skin markings, shining out like white lightning..... and then.... AND THEN..... I get onto my white tiger mount, all sparkling and bright.... but HE looks like someone just dragged him through a mud puddle and down a chimney.
    If you look closely in the right light it IS a Tiger. :p

EVEN a Psijic Indrik would be amazing with dazzling WHITE streaks like my Skin markings.

It's odd that this is missing and this would be so visually impressive.

When I first joined ESO and an Alliance I found that my uniform matched my Horse.
    But I havent seen this anywhere for Psijicism.
    It's a shame really because the Psijic quests and environments are delicious on the eyes and imagination and leave a good impression and entertainment value.
    "All young girls think they are Princesses. Life teaches that we have to also be warriors."
    Menelaus, king of Sparta and his wife, Helen of Troy.
  • chibog
    chibog
    Soul Shriven
    I just started playing the game early this year so I missed Potentate's Retreat. I fell in love with it when I was previewing the notable houses. It's my dream home and I love that it's in Southern Elsweyr (the prettiest zone imo). I was hoping it would become available again around the anniversary of the Dragonhold release? Please, I'd really appreciate it if it returned.
    Currently employed at Dunmer Mifflin Inc
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class change
    Class change
    Class change
  • Maelstroa
    Maelstroa
    ✭✭
    • Immersive pets and mounts.
    • More space for furnishing in houses that are massive and a return to the category of "Manor" in housing to differentiate from "Notable" homes being supermassive homes that need more furnishing spaces.
    • Spaces in housing for NPC items, especially with houseguests taking up the abysmally small amount of "Special Furnishing" slots with pets and mounts.
    • Less Mountain Dew, Spicy Nacho Doritos Indrik recolours. Maybe start rotating them to give time for new, really good ones, or a new type of mount to be introduced for the same system.
    Also, Relevant Link to my first point:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/550774/chaurus-pet-yes-but-what-about-a-chaurus-reaper-mount
  • frompa
    frompa
    ✭✭
    MORE FURNITRE STORAGE!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be, such a happy boi, if we could get a proper Violin emote. That played actual music. I love the Khajiit Esraj, but it just sounds like random sounds.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Rhaena
    Rhaena
    ✭✭
    Please bring back the White River Braids
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Completely harmless, sexy outfits.
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    OH I would SO love to see someone make the Tiger mount Psijic.

I mean, we have armours that allow us to show off our Psijic face and skin markings, shining out like white lightning..... and then.... AND THEN..... I get onto my white tiger mount, all sparkling and bright.... but HE looks like someone just dragged him through a mud puddle and down a chimney.
    If you look closely in the right light it IS a Tiger. :p

EVEN a Psijic Indrik would be amazing with dazzling WHITE streaks like my Skin markings.

It's odd that this is missing and this would be so visually impressive.

When I first joined ESO and an Alliance I found that my uniform matched my Horse.
    But I havent seen this anywhere for Psijicism.
    It's a shame really because the Psijic quests and environments are delicious on the eyes and imagination and leave a good impression and entertainment value.

Psijic indrik might actual be nicer than the others, I imagine. The psijic senche have been a beloved mount for my main since it was so generously given to me when it came.

But if no psijic wolf, just basically skins, or at least major adornments for mounts? That would be something! :D Sign me up for this!

Taking Fashions Scrolls to the next level :#

Maybe it would be deemed by SOZ to interfere with the "hunt" for nice mounts, but I think would just be even better business than adornment-less mounts.
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bunny pet like the bunnies in the reach
    Also i love reanimated cat and the lil tiny silver spider i saw in one of the questing areas sitting on a table they would make great house decor.
    There are many new glowy vines and plants that are amazing
    Some of the reach folk tattoos

I love this dlc so much i actually dont even care if we dont get anymore new items im very happy atm 😊😊😊
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please get MORE hairstyles are aren't emo, deadlocks, weird and ugly or gothic? Something normal; we need better options.

An example for something to add is like a Modern Quiff, or something spiky.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    Mammoth as the new announced multi player seats mount or at least with NPC which seats on the back and who is either banker or merchant.
    Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
    Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. A weapon scar pack with light and heavy variations [heavy would be the same scaring about as the werewolf claws scars but done by blades, or arrows or axes depending on the one]
    2. The costume that the werewolf lord polymoprh wears to be made avaiable as a stand alone costume
    3. casual clothing pack for the outfit system [the clothing types you can pick-pocket from npcs]
  • DekuDekuplex
    Mount and non-combat pet personalities/temperaments.

For example, I have a Psijic Camel Exemplar that I am unable to assign to any of my High Elf characters because each character has a different personality, yet the personality and/or temperament of the camel is unspecified. Reportedly, real camels are highly emotional and moody creatures, and each camel has a different personality/temperament.

Some feature allowing specifying the personality and/or temperament of the mount/non-combat pet would help; e.g., a user-modifiable pull-down menu setting in the textual description with such potential settings as "Loner," "Friendly," "Ornery," "Calm," "Affectionate," etc. Many camels are ornery; however, some can be affectionate, and although I wouldn't mind assigning an affectionate camel to my main character, I would be hesitant of assigning one that was ornery.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m glad that the Morag Tong costume is available as well as the Brassy Assassin personality! Thank you! :smiley:

I’d love to see the Tevinter wizard costume rotate through available for Crowns — and Tel Galen! ;)

Other things I’d like to buy:
    - Khajiit kata and esraj emotes
    - more hairstyles
    - more Ayleid structural elements available as furnishings — gateways, doors, etc.
    - more piles of books and scrolls furnishings
    - Daahin the bard as a houseguest :love:
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please bring back past monster outfit weapons! I missed Pirate Skeleton and I'd love to get it.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please bring back past monster outfit weapons! I missed Pirate Skeleton and I'd love to get it.

Completely agree here. The one I'd like to get is Ilambris.

There've been 25/40 available so far, and there are more dungeons coming, so it doesn't look like they'll loop around for years. Here's hoping that some of them can start coming back before then. Monster packs should start coming back like the crates - have the one for the month, but then rotate through another style every third weekend or something like that.

Especially since the style pages for the opal shoulders are only available directly from the pledge masters if you have the normal versions during the undaunted festival... there should be a way to get the normal version of something you may have missed since you haven't joined back in 2018 (without having to pay millions at a guild trader...).
  • harvey07
    harvey07
    ✭✭✭
    would like more fitted tailored garments instead of the bulky pants that muffin top at boots. also, less hip pads.