The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cat assistant (like the banker or merchant) except for the stables!

Stables assistant is one of the best ideas I have seen here! It'd be really handy, as it would have the double benefit of cutting my Alinor daily crafting writs routine by half, and to allow us to make our homes even more functional!
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please bring back the Dwarven Pipes furniture set. I think it's the only source for a book furnishing, and I missed that at the time.

I'd love to have the final missing costumes from the Tailored in Tamriel collection.

An ashreed hat would be a nice, lore-friendly piece of cosmetic headgear.

There are tons of new pets that could still be added to the game. Among my favourites are
    • Rabbits. I'd especially love to have one of the same species as the Golden Jack (the swift glowing Darkwater rabbit near Fort Amol). Or a spectral hare.
    • Squirrels. They are cute!
    • Foxes.
    • Flying books.
    • Wisps, Wafts and Forest Spirits.
    • Antelopes, springboks.
    • Herons.
    • Draugulf.

Also, please bring back the Frostbane pets!
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • wolfbone
    wolfbone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

As part of Update 6, we are introducing the Crown Store: an in-game store where you can purchase customization and convenience items. The store offers consumables you can use to save time on in-game activities (like experience and crafting boosters, for example) along with new customization options including costumes, exotic pets, and mounts. When the Crown Store launches, we’ll have a number of items available immediately, but what about the future? Tell us what sorts of goods and services you would like to see offered in the Crown Store – you can be as general or specific as you’d like.

You can view some of the planned Crown Store items at the following link, beginning at 23:59 http://www.twitch.tv/zenimaxonlinestudios/v/3711373

We look forward to reading your ideas and feedback!

I have some words.

durzogs.

that is all.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please, I need the Dwarven crates to come back so I can buy the Dro M'athra cat mount.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like another chance to buy the Wavy Triple Braided Updo and the Sailor's Squid Goatee.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    renne wrote: »
    Please, I need the Dwarven crates to come back so I can buy the Dro M'athra cat mount.

Yeah, they haven't been back since 2017. I really want some Dunmer stuff from them (tribal armor and Sadrith Mora cap) and a mechanical mount.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Vindold
    Vindold
    ✭✭✭
    Summing up my old requests + some new

Old stuff:
    *Adorable Assassin Hairstyle
    *High-Collared Coin Ball Gown
    Brassy Assassin Personality
    Ebony Blade

New Stuff:
    *New Artifact from TES3:Morrowind - Daedric Crescent
    - Hairstyles
    - Hair Color Pack
    - New Personalities
    - Combat Animation Pack(idle, moving, fighting). Especially runing\combat animation for Dual Wielding.
    - Brown Guar Mount(for crowns) like the one we see on loading screen :3
  • STASMK
    STASMK
    Soul Shriven
    Is Naryu's Morag Tong Costume reappearance possible?
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cassus Andronicus the Mercenary (with guild store option, since "premium assistant")

Allaria Erwen the Exporter (with repair option, since "premium assistant")
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Michae on January 27, 2021 11:41AM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would really like it for these three Personalities to be added to the Crown Store.

1. Breton Hero

2. Worm Wizard

3. Beast

Thank You!
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• Ⱪïłłășḫäńðȑą
    pleeeeeeeeeeease make the beautiful goutfang senche-raht come back!!! :'(
    FA8Nq1X.png
    please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please o:)
    It`s the bestest mount I ever seen, unfortunately I was still too new to the game and I had not enough gem crowns at that time (oct 2019)
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would really like it for these three Personalities to be added to the Crown Store.

1. Breton Hero

2. Worm Wizard

3. Beast

Thank You!

No way.
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭

1. Breton Hero

2. Worm Wizard

3. Beast

Thank You!

No way.

Why?
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.

Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.

• renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

1. Breton Hero

2. Worm Wizard

3. Beast

Thank You!

No way.

Why?

Because Worm and Beast are rewards for being able to complete specific difficult content.

Buy a carry if you're so desperate to get them.
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭

1. Breton Hero

2. Worm Wizard

3. Beast

Thank You!

No way.

Why?

Because Worm and Beast are rewards for being able to complete specific difficult content.

Here is a question for anyone. Can you think of anything that was once something you had to earn the hard way by playing hard content in the game only for it to become available later in the Crown Store? And the biggest point someone seems to miss is that this is a cosmetic item only. Not a powerful weapon or armor. Just something to make a character unique.
    My Characters.

• SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    At the end of every quarter bring back all timed releases for purchase.

To aide those who couldn't purchase for either not being a player at the time or being out of the country for work and not having access to game.

Especially Hunters Glade
    Edited by SOLDIER_1stClass on January 29, 2021 2:25AM
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

1. Breton Hero

2. Worm Wizard

3. Beast

Thank You!

No way.

Why?

Here is a question for anyone. Can you think of anything that was once something you had to earn the hard way by playing hard content in the game only for it to become available later in the Crown Store? And the biggest point someone seems to miss is that this is a cosmetic item only. Not a powerful weapon or armor. Just something to make a character unique.

"Just something to make a character unique."

Exactly. People who've done the content and earned the rewards can make their character unique, instead of having it for sale in the Crown store so everyone can buy it and then it is no longer unique. I'm glad you agree.
  • caldurham
    caldurham
    wolfbone wrote: »

I have some words.

durzogs.

that is all.

yes moar durzogs! i have all da durzogs!
    i lust for green durzog mount ... gimme gimme gimme gimme
  • STASMK
    STASMK
    Soul Shriven
    Please give one more opportunity to buy the Naryu's Morag Tong Costume, I just returned to the game = (
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/naryus-morag-tong-costume/
    I just found out that the costume was on sale in November (2020), and I returned to the game only in January (2021), all the desire to play was gone.
    Now that I found out what I missed, I also have a vacation for the whole February, which is just depressing.
    And if you believe Google that the next possible time to buy a suit is the end of this year, which just drives me into endless depression :'(
    Edited by STASMK on January 31, 2021 6:44AM
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wormmouth pet please:o
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to request a mammoth mount, possibly something like a dwarf mammoth which would be in between a regular sized one and a pocket mammoth.

My dream mount is a shadow/black lizard mount like the lizard senche from the xanmeer crown crates with the colors like the doom wolf/dark stag with something like black/red whisps trailing off of them. I am an avid fan of the Shadowscales, and would imagine something like that going perfectly with them.

I'd also love to see some more jet-black skins or even a jet black (like the tone on the dro'm'athra skin) Scaled Argonian-style skin.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    • Flying bird pets. We're long overdue. We have bats, dragons, nixads, griffons, flying snakes. There's nothing stopping you from giving us birds. Crows. Owls. Eagles. Condors/vultures. Etc. No more ground birds (until we have flying birds).
    • Blackfeather Court Merchant and Banker. I'll never buy a banker or merchant otherwise. I want to be sassed every time I go to sell my crap.
    • Evergloam house. I'd sell my organs on the black market if that's what it took to own it.
    • Hagraven Polymorph. Preferably one without weird human feet like Wraith of Crows instead of the traditional bird/beast feet. You've done unique personalities and animations for polymorphs before (like with Accursed Death and Factotum). I'm sure you can do it for a Hagraven polymorph.
    • Please bring back the Gloam Wolf mount. You've done with with gem exclusives before.
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please make a “old” personality. It’s already in game on some NPC’s with the hunched backs
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Crown store wishes o:)
    - Tel Galen
    - Telvanni Master Wizard Costume
    - Telvanni Wizard Lord Costume
    - Moth Priest Costume
    - Priest of the Green Costume
    - Hairstyles
    - Bard houseguests

I’m disappointed that more Dunmer-themed homes, costumes and furnishings aren’t returning this month with the Tribunal event! :frowning:
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm heaps excited Dwarven crates are coming back, not going to lie.
  • Ienaore
    Ienaore
    ✭✭
    Bring back Tel Galen and Telvannii costumes !!
  • Mulgorrah
    Mulgorrah
    ✭✭
    I doubt this will be read, but wanted to throw in my wish list item requests:

Brissly Assassin + more personalities
    Adorable Assassin Hairstyle
    Maormer Fish Skin
    Kagouti mount
    Dragon Priest Armor
  • ClevaTreva
    ClevaTreva
    ✭✭✭
    I'm heaps excited Dwarven crates are coming back, not going to lie.

Whiteriver Braids gonna be awesome. Thanks for listening, devs.
  • Slavaukryina
    Slavaukryina
    Soul Shriven
    Voidmother polymorph? Perhaps using a void Shade as a male counterpart?