The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Item Wish List

• RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like the Beast Personality and the Worm Wizard Personality to be put in the Crown Store. Thank you.

As these are just cosmetic options to customize a character they should be available via more than one path. You achieve a very difficult achievement, and I spend money.

If it is really impossible to move the Beast and Worm Wizard Personalities into the Crown Store then change the requirements on how to acquire them.

For example, the Fang Lair Conqueror Achievement for the Worm Wizard Personality. And the March of Sacrifices Conqueror Achievement for the Beast Personality.

One last thing to note.

The Heroic Personality is the DLC loyalty reward for the Shadows of the Hist DLC. All you have to do is to enter either the Cradle of Shadows or the Ruins of Mazzatun dungeons for the first time and you are given the new personality.

P.S. - A good time to do this would be in October, for Halloween.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we have food for our tables that have steam coming off? So it looks like a nice HOT meal?

Could we have more containers of various types with water in them?

Could we have drinks with ice cubes in them?

Could we have placemats and napkins for the table?

Could we have those gorgeous purple crystals that are in Greymoor Caverns?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • iMuz86
    iMuz86
    ✭✭✭
    Would love the Breton Terrier to come back to the store. Have been waiting over a year for it. I have two Boston Terriers who snooze with me while I play, but I missed it when they sold it. Can we get it back?
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I need a black coated dachshund.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Lethallin
    Lethallin
    ✭✭✭
    With the household NPCs coming in Update 27, I think that Fennorian would be a great NPC to add. Potentially consider quest-related NPCs? i.e. Naryu, Raz, Darien, Neramo, etc..
    Master Outfitter
    Formerly on Xbox NA server, CP 1009 (Joined October 15, 2017)
    Avela Hlaalu: Dunmer Mag DK
    Mends-the-Stars: Argonian Warden Healer
    Arainai Sulah'Nehn: Breton Magplar
    Zevrana Fen'Ris: Orc Stamblade
    V'Laste: Altmer Magblade
    -Hot: Breton Mag DK
    Necromina: Breton Necromancer Healer
    -Cute: Orc Stamcro
    Eletania Valarian: Breton Templar Healer

Now on PC NA server, CP 380 (Joined December 26, 2019)
    Avela Hlaalu: Dunmer Magcro
    Mender of Stars: Khajiit Warden Healer
    -Fenris: Bosmer Stamden
    Mends-the-Guars: Argonian Nightblade Healer
    -Lavellan: Breton Templar Healer
    -Solas: Breton Magblade
    -Vakarian: Breton Magsorc
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    More long hairstyles in general:
    tumblr_inline_oovl3zErFA1scskwf_540.png
  • Vandellia
    Vandellia
    ✭✭✭
    I Honestly want to see a "targetable" pick pocket training dummy for housing set up similar to the current training dummies. I have desired for so long to build a thieves guild centric house that has a pick pocketable npc
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solitude cooking fire. Like the ones in morthal jarl's house
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Heimdarm
    Heimdarm
    ✭✭✭
    More non-horse mounts, especially darker ones. I would definetly buy one or two, I can't think of a reason why is so few purchasable mounts in the game. Seems like a missing opportunity.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, absolutely. All we have is a datamined icon, but that looks perfect!
    ON-icon-costume-Barbarian.png

Also the datamined hairstyles like Short Mussed Wave and Unruly Bangs as well. Why do NPCs get all of the fun? I know I'd pay for a pack of those two and that long Elven hairstyle that Velsa wears.
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mortal's Mask.
    A skin that hides vampirism and makes your character's skin look like its default appearance.

In Lore it can be done with illusionary magic. In the game an npc named Count Verandis Ravenwatch can do it. The skins we already have do this but some of us don't like glowing like a lightbulb, looking weird, or being made out of some weird material. We just want normal skin. Also we can already hide our vampirism with helmets, outfits, and disguises. Considering how easy it would be to make this skin it seems like a no brainer to me. Just make sure you keep the price low since we'd technically be buying the ability to not wear any skin at all.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    iMuz86 wrote: »
    Would love the Breton Terrier to come back to the store. Have been waiting over a year for it. I have two Boston Terriers who snooze with me while I play, but I missed it when they sold it. Can we get it back?

The breton terrier is so cool. It looks like my French bulldog I couldnt resist when it came out.

I hope they will do it in different colours that would be awesome
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to suggest a "play with spider" emote. It would be similar to the bat one, but your character is watching a spider crawl on them. It would crawl on their arms, drop down on a strand of web from one hand, and crawl back up, crawl around the PC's back, etc. The PC would be very amused and entertained by it, and might giggle here or there.

Another thing I'd like to see is a version of the /sit emote where you are sitting on the ground with your legs crossed, and hands on your lap.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • ZamanShah
    ZamanShah
    ✭✭
    I have 3 requests:

Bring back
    1) Flame atronoch crates
    2) Manelord Nightmare Lion
    3) Meridian Sabre Cat

In addition, i would like to see some posion toxic themed arms pack, with daggers. Also mount and funishing set.

I like the plaqueborn senche from the newmoon crate. I purchased 200 of those crate and opened them. Guess what? I didnt get a singe apex radiant. Made me real sad.
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bleakraven wrote: »
    More long hairstyles in general:

They should release new hairstyles just overall. The only one they released this year was the Seafarer's Crowning Trim in the Nightfall crown crates. They've still yet to release ones that have been in game for years such as unruly bangs (as seen on Commander Varian in Moon Hunter Keep & Relequen in Cloudrest) & short mussed wave (which has been appearing on characters in crown store promotional art.) Apparently the Misanthropic lycanthrope (aka the mullet as seen on the MoS nord boss, a few nord NPCs in Western Skyrim & boss in MHK) was datamined recently as well.

Whether the datamined hairstyle will come in the next crown crate season or in the crown store next month remains to be seen... as hairstyles have been datamined in the past only to never be released.
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    I would love a way to add natural waterscaping to housing. Like add natural looking rivers, ponds, waterfalls, etc rather than just fountains and stuff.

Also just generally more dogs. I love them!
  • Astrid
    Astrid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    give me TRANSMUTES
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not crown store, but please make it so we can use the oracle/blind eyes and bosmer horns at the same time as facial hair. Thanks.
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys keep throwing birds like chub loons, chickens, and next crate seems like we're getting a Fellrunner pet, but when are we going to get some actual flying birds as pets?
    • Crows/ravens (come ON there's already a Clockwork quest with all the necessary models, animations, and following components for this!)
    • eagles/hawks/falcons/kestrels
    • vultures/condors
    • owls
    • Seagulls/albatross/terns
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Refratado
    Refratado
    ✭✭
    More Dwemer stuff, please.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allowing us to path dummies, this will be so amazing.
  • Mzurran
    Mzurran
    Soul Shriven
    If you want me to invest more time and money in this game I have a list of things I want.

-Attunable Crafting Stations in Clockwork Style (assets already exist for these).
    -Factotum Banker and Merchant (you can reuse voice-lines from the banker and the guild merchant in Clockwork City)
    -Gift-able Houses (we can gift most everything else why should these be any different).
    -Small and Medium Sized Houses in DLC zones like Clockwork City (not just the mansion cribs).
    -The ability to get crown crates that are "not in season" rather that just the 1 type of crown crate available at any given time.
    -Gift-able ESO Plus (for when you want to share with your friends).

As much as I would love to have everything on this list, I only require a few to keep me happy and open my wallet.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mzurran wrote: »
    -Gift-able Houses (we can gift most everything else why should these be any different).

You can cross that one off your list. Pts Patch notes for 28 state gifting houses will be a thing.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bleakraven wrote: »

At the very least, one of those is finally coming out tomorrow - the Misanthropic Lycanthrope is going to be hidden in the next crate season.

Still, I really want to get that Short Mussed Wave and Unruly Bangs styles. And pretty well everyone wants that long straight Elven style that Velsa wears.

Speaking of things that have been datamined and not released, whatever happened to the Barbarian costume either? All we got is an icon of it, and it'd be great for showing off all of the body markings that we keep getting thrown. Especially since the Timbercrow costume could have been better (lose the sports bra on the men, please!)
    48px-ON-icon-costume-Barbarian.png
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sell Event Tickets in packs of 5 or 10.
  • SpearofBitterMercy
    SpearofBitterMercy
    ✭✭✭
    Class Change Tokens
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello ZOS! 🖤 This is the periodic list of my wishes, with additions.

- A house in the Crow's Wood, small home with lots of outdoor real estate, or a building plot
    - Blackfeather Court assistants!!!!!!, pets, or house guests
    - Black direwolf pet
    - Spectral skeleton direwolf (seen in Labyrinthian) pet
    - Music box: "Sway As We Kiss"
    - Weapon styles with purple and orange lights (EG Slimecraw's red glow it throws on the ground)
    - More black horses :)
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Terry_Arquett
    Terry_Arquett
    ✭✭✭
    I need this hairstyle! Please, please, please!
    9b9b4240e9295526e99d6c753ac1bd13.jpg
    and... weapon motifs in Meridia's style with special effects
    Edited by Terry_Arquett on September 25, 2020 8:24AM
    Necronomicon