The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

PTS Update 28 - Feedback Thread for Combat & Classes

• Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Atherakhia wrote: »
    Item sets and passives that generate Ultimate now require you to be in combat to activate, to help reduce their ability to continuously enter a fight at full Ultimate.

May I ask, what is the problem of being able to enter combat at full (or partialy full) ultimate, aka open a fight with an ulitmate ability ???

As far as I can tell it was always a thing. Why all of the sudden it is an issue ? Certain classes and playstyles even are ment to opretate in that way (gain ulti outside of combat). Some classes are ment to gain more ulti while in combat like (DK or Warden) and other - outside of combat, as a pre-buff. I think the prime example is NB with its potion passive. It is an "assasin" archetype. Class was designed for being able to open a fight with an ultimate.
    Now, this tiny change will affect the whole game ecosystem. People will save their ulti for later or even - ignore the whole ultimate system to some degree and slot ultimates mostly for passive.
    I have tested it on PTS and it is pretty harsh. New players and solo players will struggle the most, while in group enviroment - it won't be noticable this much.
    I have tested this change and it was mostly noticeable on a NB, as it has pretty much no other sources of ulti gain (other than soul harvest that is, but it is still there mostly for passive, and "in combat"). As someone in this thread have already said NB's Catalyst passive is kinda useless currently on PTS. I mean as far as I can tell, this passive was never an issue and was not changed since like... game launched, back in 2014...

If I were to give an advise / suggestion / feedback, I would limit this "only in combat" ultimate gain to sets only, and leave passives as they are. Otherwise, you will have to re-do a lot of passives & abilities, as some classes tend to relay more on passives, and other on abilities. Necromancer is a good example here as this class will still be able to gain ultimate outside of combat (Necrotic Potency).

When every fight starts with 8 meteors and a colossus it's a problem. This change is inconsequential. Yes, it makes these sets useless outside of trash pulls. They're hardly the only sets that will be useless. I honestly don't understand the complaint with this.

Looks like another PvP nerf that PVE suffers for.

Actually it's aimed at pve more so than pvp.

He was referring to every boss fight starting with 8 meteors.
    Arkasis genius made it kinda dumb to generate ult outside of combat.

I don't know many that use Meteor as an ulti in PvE, its normally there for stats. Its more used in PvP for the stun attached. that's why I assumed he was talking PvP.

Shooting star with the ultimate return is often used to open on trash fights.
    Either way if you are doing endgame trials you should already know about pre buff sets, and arkasis is kinda bonkers for that.
    Sadly Zos decided to once again blanket nerf instead of fixing the one set that was causing issues.
    Btw arkasis is still heavily.going to be abused in pvp group play as ppl can actually afford to wear it.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Item sets and passives that generate Ultimate now require you to be in combat to activate, to help reduce their ability to continuously enter a fight at full Ultimate.

May I ask, what is the problem of being able to enter combat at full (or partialy full) ultimate, aka open a fight with an ulitmate ability ???

As far as I can tell it was always a thing. Why all of the sudden it is an issue ? Certain classes and playstyles even are ment to opretate in that way (gain ulti outside of combat). Some classes are ment to gain more ulti while in combat like (DK or Warden) and other - outside of combat, as a pre-buff. I think the prime example is NB with its potion passive. It is an "assasin" archetype. Class was designed for being able to open a fight with an ultimate.
    Now, this tiny change will affect the whole game ecosystem. People will save their ulti for later or even - ignore the whole ultimate system to some degree and slot ultimates mostly for passive.
    I have tested it on PTS and it is pretty harsh. New players and solo players will struggle the most, while in group enviroment - it won't be noticable this much.
    I have tested this change and it was mostly noticeable on a NB, as it has pretty much no other sources of ulti gain (other than soul harvest that is, but it is still there mostly for passive, and "in combat"). As someone in this thread have already said NB's Catalyst passive is kinda useless currently on PTS. I mean as far as I can tell, this passive was never an issue and was not changed since like... game launched, back in 2014...

If I were to give an advise / suggestion / feedback, I would limit this "only in combat" ultimate gain to sets only, and leave passives as they are. Otherwise, you will have to re-do a lot of passives & abilities, as some classes tend to relay more on passives, and other on abilities. Necromancer is a good example here as this class will still be able to gain ultimate outside of combat (Necrotic Potency).

When every fight starts with 8 meteors and a colossus it's a problem. This change is inconsequential. Yes, it makes these sets useless outside of trash pulls. They're hardly the only sets that will be useless. I honestly don't understand the complaint with this.

I don't know many that use Meteor as an ulti in PvE, its normally there for stats. Its more used in PvP for the stun attached. that's why I assumed he was talking PvP.

Either way if you are doing endgame trials you should already know about pre buff sets, and arkasis is kinda bonkers for that.
    Sadly Zos decided to once again blanket nerf instead of fixing the one set that was causing issues.
    Btw arkasis is still heavily.going to be abused in pvp group play as ppl can actually afford to wear it.

ZOS should have known better than to put Arkasis in the game. The logic response is remove it from the game and replace with a new set, not wreck everything else.

• Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »

ZOS should have known better than to put Arkasis in the game. The logic response is remove it from the game and replace with a new set, not wreck everything else.

I called out the set for being insanely broken like week 1 of pts.
    I'm guessing they want ppl to actually commit to wearing the set(and giving up another 5pc bonus), in order to gain the benefits.
    Still, they could have given it the clever alch treatment instead of outright changing all ult gen.
    To be honest ult gen outside of combat is really only an issue in trial score runs, if you run this in a pvp grp you want to keep generating ultimate with the set even in combat.
  • Synssaturdayy9
    in my opinion templars need another shot at life they are looking pretty much dead or barely hanging on at this point it's kinda sad to see tbh....
  • Eormenric
    Eormenric
    ✭✭✭
    With the changes to Nightblade's Executioner Passive, it's clear that this step is in the direction of adding more balance to Hybrid playstyles (or at least welcoming opposite ability costs with your main attribute). In response to that direction, I would like Nightblade's to have another playstyle represented: Stamina Healing.

Here are some changes/additions I think should be considered to make Nightblade Stamina Healing more viable than it is (since not a single non-Ultimate skill aids this currently).

Ambush (Teleport Strike morph) - Add: "Grants empower to allies within 8m for the same duration." (Can be further complicated by designating 8min from point of teleport or point of arrival/enemy.) OR "Using a Heavy Attack on your victim of Ambush spreads the Minor Vulnerability to enemies within 8m and doubles the duration."

Malevolent Offering - Change: Scale this ability with the largest resource (instead of only Magicka). (Stamina Healing is mostly HoTs (Heals over Time); a burst would be very helpful.)
    Shrewd Offering (Malevolent Offering morph) - Add: "Healed ally gains Minor Berserk for 8 seconds."

Crippling Grasp (Cripple morph) - Change: Stamina cost. Bleed damage. 8m range. Applies Minor Staminasteal to enemies.

I do not think it's necessary that Path of Darkness or Strife be changed to fit with Stamina builds. An ability's utility can still be realized without making it specific to an attribute. Also, a healthy separation of options allows further player choice.

Ambush and Shrewd Offering are too solo-driven; both Cripple morphs are too similar. By implementing group buffs and giving a clear Magicka/Stamina option to Cripple, these 3 spells can be enough to make Nightblade Stamina Healing a viable and rewarding option.

Thank you.
    Edited by Eormenric on October 11, 2020 9:41PM
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no balance among classes and magicka/stamina in end game DPS

Stamden 114k
    Stamplar 112k
    Stamblade 105k
    Stamcro 105k
    StamDK 101k
    Stamsorc : 100k It feels awful and no conclusive report, maybe if air atro or crystal weapon wasn't so... terrible.

MagDK 95k

I don't have any evidence for the other Magicka classes and haven't tested them personally, just magDK, stamsorc, stamDK and stamblade.

My class, magDK, feels very weak..
    No execute
    Terrible passives
    Terrible sustain, Parse food is unrealistic and even then I still have sustain problems WITH a charged staff ( gives more sustain because burning from combustion )
    Many skills that seem nice but in use are only usable with sets ( elfbane x burning talons ) or only useful in niche, weird builds ( molten armaments and AoE Heavy Attack Builds with a Lightning staff, Major sorc/brutality is useless in most cases as well )

What I enjoy about end game PvE DPS is comparing my skill to other players, if my baseline DPS is so far off from other classes, it doesn't feel good being weaker just because of class choice, it doesn't feel competitive or like a fair comparison.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resource given back from skills/passive should be affect by major intellect, minor intellect, and CP resource increase.

Naive Passive Example
    Combustion gives 500
    If major intellect
    500 x .4 = 200 + 500 = 700

Naive Active Skill Example
    Spell Symmetry gives 3000
    If Major Intellect
    3,000 x .4 = 1,200 + 3,000 = 4,200
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jodynn wrote: »

Stamden 114k
    Stamplar 112k
    Stamblade 105k
    Stamcro 105k
    StamDK 101k
    Stamsorc : 100k It feels awful and no conclusive report, maybe if air atro or crystal weapon wasn't so... terrible.

MagDK 95k

I don't have any evidence for the other Magicka classes and haven't tested them personally, just magDK, stamsorc, stamDK and stamblade.

No execute
    Terrible passives
    Terrible sustain, Parse food is unrealistic and even then I still have sustain problems WITH a charged staff ( gives more sustain because burning from combustion )
    Many skills that seem nice but in use are only usable with sets ( elfbane x burning talons ) or only useful in niche, weird builds ( molten armaments and AoE Heavy Attack Builds with a Lightning staff, Major sorc/brutality is useless in most cases as well )

What I enjoy about end game PvE DPS is comparing my skill to other players, if my baseline DPS is so far off from other classes, it doesn't feel good being weaker just because of class choice, it doesn't feel competitive or like a fair comparison.

Changes done to minor/major buffs were done in vacuum, [snip]. It brings a lot of unbalance [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on October 14, 2020 1:30PM
  • December7854
    December7854
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to point out the level 41 level up tip, where the game tells you how to light attack weave.

No. Its not an accident or poor programming. Its part of the design.
  • December7854
    December7854
    Soul Shriven
    I have a couple of concerns regarding the changes to buffs and how they affect magicka vs stamina sustain.

Firstly, the availability of minor intellect vs minor endurance. The value of these buffs have been increased to 20%, so the importance and value of them to builds has increased. However, minor endurance is readily available to all classes via weapon/guild skills, notably momentum, whereas minor intellect is only available to some classes via class skills, and even then perhaps not on a skill as commonly used even by those classes as momentum is by stam builds. As such it seems like almost all stamina builds will gain a sustain buff from this change, whereas this is not the case for magicka builds.

Perhaps minor intellect could be made more readily available via multiple weapon/guild/world skills like minor endurance is to balance this issue.

Secondly, the reduction in the value of minor magickasteal obviously also is a change that only affects magicka sustain, whereas stamina sustain is unaffected (sure there is no equivalent minor staminasteal, but stamina gets a generic cost reduction on all skills, which is unchanged, and this somewhat balances magickasteal). It seems like if sustain was currently balanced in the live version between magicka and stamina, then this change will mean it no longer is. Is there something else that could be done make up for this loss of sustain that only affects magicka builds?

It may be that sustain is simply not an issue anymore given that major intellect and major endurance are now 40% leading to everyone having enough sustain anyway, but if not then it seems like there is now an imbalance.

Perhaps minor intellect on ele drain.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    83lsoq9ib283.png

Many classes utilities cut

So much unbalance and yet nothing feels unique, everything is just a different flavor, perhaps give class sets or extra class passives if you equip specific sets.

One bis race still, mission statement of "Play how you want" is a trap to be handicapped.

Playing Magicka feels terrible and the numbers don't lie, they are much weaker than stamina.

Buff to global pen makes spell erosion weaker than weapon damage modifier, then account for weapon critical tacked on per piece instead or 5 total for light armor, then Berserking Warrior ( Advancing Yokeda ) Giving more than 1000 crit than Mother Sorrow with no mag equivalent.

omsgono2de8h.jpg
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stamden 114k
    Stamplar 112k
    Stamblade 105k
    Stamcro 105k
    StamDK 101k

MagDK 95k

No execute
    Terrible passives

They really need to find a great balance with the combustion passive so that sustain is a little better but not OP broken how it was when it was bugged.

Really the hardest part is to add something fun about magdk. Its just lay down all my AoE/DoTs and then whip/force pulse endlessly, especially with elfbane. I understand that this is asking alot but having choices in the rotation makes me feel dialed in.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »

Stamden 114k
    Stamplar 112k
    Stamblade 105k
    Stamcro 105k
    StamDK 101k

MagDK 95k

No execute
    Terrible passives

They really need to find a great balance with the combustion passive so that sustain is a little better but not OP broken how it was when it was bugged.

Really the hardest part is to add something fun about magdk. Its just lay down all my AoE/DoTs and then whip/force pulse endlessly, especially with elfbane. I understand that this is asking alot but having choices in the rotation makes me feel dialed in.

I totally agree.. an idea I had.

Make empowered chain morph buff whip and itself as a melee attack, into a Chain Sword.

Option 1:
    Whenever you hit something with whip 3 times then chain gets a proc and deals extra damage, burning, cost 50% less and a searing DoT for 4 seconds.

Option 2:
    Whenever you use whip you get empowered chains for 3 seconds which always causes burning and cost is 50% less
    When you use chains you get empowered whip for 3 seconds which always causes burning and cost 50% less

I prefer option 2 because it would be more kinetic feeling and the animation changing would look nice; and also a flaming sword made of chains just sounds awesome.
    Edited by Jodynn on October 17, 2020 12:43PM
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • Gorreck
    Gorreck
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to point out the level 41 level up tip, where the game tells you how to light attack weave.

It was (it wasn't part of the original design per se), but it was one they were unable to resolve and is now part of the game.

It has however caused a vast amount of problems over the years.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gorreck wrote: »

It was (it wasn't part of the original design per se), but it was one they were unable to resolve and is now part of the game.

No it doesn't cause problems only for people who want this game to be wow style combat...
    Animation canceling is possible Beacuse we have reactive blocking dodging bar swapping and light/heavy attacks are manual and not automatic.
    It's part of the game and after 6 years ppl should accept it.
  • Gorreck
    Gorreck
    ✭✭✭

No it doesn't cause problems only for people who want this game to be wow style combat...
    Animation canceling is possible Beacuse we have reactive blocking dodging bar swapping and light/heavy attacks are manual and not automatic.

It has caused vast problems with balance (damage done, resouces given or not given etc. - they nearly changed that yet again recently), animation orders etc. etc.

But it wasn't going anywhere by late Alpha.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Based on the changes this patch i think that most minor and major effects are a little underpowered. I feel like every percentage based major and minor buff with the execption of expedition, should be changed to 8/16. 5% feels quite small, and 10% for the most powerful effects feels atrocious on ultimate skills like sleet storm, storm atronach's synergy and glacial collosus.

When it comes to warden specifically, it's previous issues still remain. And as frost staves are getting an update, magicka warden should be getting shifted more into a frost damage focus, i can't expect a massive rework of arctic blast, at least not right now, but extra chilled chance being applied from frost damage animal companions skills would be a huge help to increase uptime of chilled to groups. If not all of the magic animal companions, then specifically deep fissure would be a fantastic start.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many changes done in a black hole looking nowhere other than what you are focusing on.

So much lost potential in class abilities not just because SBE systems but also because many are just not used.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a couple of concerns regarding the changes to buffs and how they affect magicka vs stamina sustain.

Firstly, the availability of minor intellect vs minor endurance. The value of these buffs have been increased to 20%, so the importance and value of them to builds has increased. However, minor endurance is readily available to all classes via weapon/guild skills, notably momentum, whereas minor intellect is only available to some classes via class skills, and even then perhaps not on a skill as commonly used even by those classes as momentum is by stam builds. As such it seems like almost all stamina builds will gain a sustain buff from this change, whereas this is not the case for magicka builds.

Perhaps minor intellect could be made more readily available via multiple weapon/guild/world skills like minor endurance is to balance this issue.

Secondly, the reduction in the value of minor magickasteal obviously also is a change that only affects magicka sustain, whereas stamina sustain is unaffected (sure there is no equivalent minor staminasteal, but stamina gets a generic cost reduction on all skills, which is unchanged, and this somewhat balances magickasteal). It seems like if sustain was currently balanced in the live version between magicka and stamina, then this change will mean it no longer is. Is there something else that could be done make up for this loss of sustain that only affects magicka builds?

It may be that sustain is simply not an issue anymore given that major intellect and major endurance are now 40% leading to everyone having enough sustain anyway, but if not then it seems like there is now an imbalance.

Perhaps minor intellect on ele drain.

Naw, sustain won't be a problem.

Bingo. As long as you can pre-empt a skill to block, roll, swap cancelling will be possible in some form or fashion.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should really listen to feedback based on actual testing if you want true balance in your game, otherwise many sets are still useless, many skills and passives are useless.

Spreadsheets only go so far and testing in a sandbox environment is also a nil point, you have to look at the grand scheme.

An audit on who uses what skills might be nice too so you can decide how important they actually are in the scope of PvP and PvE and then both, make it in a game vote if you like, a poll somewhere everyone can access and get crates or something like twitch drops to act as an incentive, just please listen.

Because looking at my class skills I see a missed opportunity of class identity and just cool options, example : empowering chains in PvE end game is just laughable at best, but maybe people use it in trials, but they would certainly be doing less dps, but if that's their way fine, but if it's just 5% and the other 95% would be happy with a rework well.. it's obvious then isn't it?
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So in addition with the bugs and issues templars have faced since Stonethorn not being addressed, we also have the looming threat of aoe cooldowns and ramping costs completely disabling the class.

I just dont understand, does no one from the devs actually play templar, and if they do, do they play in no cp? Bgs?

Stamplar self healing is so patheticly weak, that im literally better off stacking health recovery.

I can run a 6k weapon dmg build with no built in hp recovery, and be much squishier than running 2k hp recov and half that wpd. Its just silly.

On top of that(and this has already been proven and reported) Backlash is getting double mitigated, which is completely ruining the skill for pvp, a skill that was not overperforming in any way before its nerf.
    Its a single target 6!!! second delay burst skill that needs to be built up in damage to actually do anything.
    No other delayed burst skill is this unforgiving/hard to manage.

Burning light is literally not proccing even after 4 aedric spear hits, due to the server not registering the hits fast enough, easily fixable by extending the stacks duration to, i dont know, anything more than 1 second??
    And even than it would be a shadow of its former self.
    I really like all these stamplar parse videos where people just sit on the dummy and spam jabs and whooa so much damage, meanwhile in an actual pve encounter youll be lucky to get half the burning light procs.

Radial Sweep was completely wrecked by the cast time added, the damage is a lot more delayed than the cast time would suggest, making a lot easier to avoid than other ultimates.

And these are just the lastest issues, i dont even want to get into the myraid of useless passives, useless and unused skills(sun shield, healing ritual, sun fire, radiant aura etc..) and much much more.

I really hope next patch we will some much needed adjustments and hopefully reworks.

Plenty of good ideas have been thrown out there by the community on how to improve templars without making them broken, please for the love of Stendarr, listen to feedback just for once.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Gilliam
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Remember guys. Class balance is once a year at the end of the year... We also skipped it last time.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol. Remember guys. Class balance is once a year at the end of the year... We also skipped it last time.

You really can't rebalance the classes as long as ZOS completely changes the underlying mechanics ever 3 months.

Whatever you do is already out of date by the next DLC. Take health-based heals, for example, that are a current nerf-thread topic. They are only useful in THIS meta. Prior, they were meh. In the future they may be meh. In isolation they are neither good/nor bad, they are completely dependent on the proc meta that allows players to sacrifice damage for health. Remove that and they are not great.

• Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag Is Dead
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »

You really can't rebalance the classes as long as ZOS completely changes the underlying mechanics ever 3 months.

Whatever you do is already out of date by the next DLC. Take health-based heals, for example, that are a current nerf-thread topic. They are only useful in THIS meta. Prior, they were meh. In the future they may be meh. In isolation they are neither good/nor bad, they are completely dependent on the proc meta that allows players to sacrifice damage for health. Remove that and they are not great.

This is not true. Even before this meta, 40k hp stamdens were already a thing, they were just running new moon/fury/clever and were still hitting hard enough.
  • wylievc
    wylievc
    ✭✭✭
    RE: Stamina Warden Shalks (Subterranean Assault)

Having parsed a few times now;
    • This change feels completely uninspired from top to bottom. It fails to address the biggest pains of Stamina Warden in any meaningful way. This feels like a PVP change exclusively to take away fracture, with no earthly idea how to add anything meaningful back to PVE.
    • This takes an already clunky as hell rotation thanks to the awful birds change some patches ago, and adds 200% more clunk. Now you have to remember, after god knows how many patches, that your sub isn't every 3 skills, it's every 6. No one asked for this. Yes, we gain a global. It also wrecks sustain even harder, as Shalks is our cheapest "spammable" and birds is overpriced for what it does outside of Off-Balance.
    • This change fails to address the lack of group utility Stamden has. It's their central pain. We bring nothing to a group outside of *** poor damage, and this change fails to resolve either of those issues. It won't be a meaningful DPS gain, as it's simply gaining a global every 3s at the cost of sustain.
    • I continue to feel as though no one in the actual dev/balance team has any idea how Stamden works, what makes them interesting/compelling to the player, and why they are such a meme in PVE. We finally get a change, and this...this is it? This is what we waited so long for? It's heartbreaking, disappointing and just pitiful.
    • A much, much more meaningful change would have been to cap bird bleed stacks and unchain them from Off-Balance. It would have provided consistent, reliable damage for Stamden that doesn't crack our sustain in the skull even more, and give us a reason to slot birds again over Wrecking Blow.

I don't mean to be an ass, but unless you're willing to listen to people that actually play the class in PVE, just delete it.

I will probably still use it every 3 skills if I ever play stam warden again. Making it fire again is a completely pointless "buff" and at the cost of a huge nerf. Also what kind of logic is this? Since the magicka morph absorbs the functionality of the stamina morph, the stamina morph no longer needs it? So will they make the magicka morph scale off the highest resource then? ***, they are trying too hard to be "creative", just give breach to the base skill and make the two morphs stam and magicka pure and simple. It's not very interesting but at least it's not stupid.
  • Pain In The Axe
    Pain In The Axe
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf to snipe is justified. Please keep on that track thank you :)
    ESO STREAM TEAM MEMBER
    TWITCH PARTNER
    CERTIFIED CHAD
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suggestion Regarding Weapon Passives:

The changes to weapon passives in order to make them more useful to hybrid specs is very welcome and a pleasant change. However, there are a few passives that could be tweaked to further this goal that were not addressed in this patch.

One Hand And Shield
    Sword and Board: Considering the changes to the Twin Blunt and Blade Passive (DW), please look at granting this passive a flat increase to both Weapon and Spell Damage, effectively making it useful for hybrids.

Destruction Staff
    Penetrating Magic: As mentioned in another thread, it would worthwhile to consider granting this ability a flat increase to Penetration rather than ignoring only Spell Resistance. (See this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/559481/what-about-destruction-staves)

Restoration Staff
    Restoration Master: Consider changing this passive, so that it grants a flat increase to Spell and Weapon Damage, effectively increasing the power of all heals, rather than its current state which only increases Restoration Staff heals by 5%.

Wrong Thread
    Edited by ealdwin on January 28, 2021 6:47AM