The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 28 - Feedback Thread for Combat & Classes

• Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atherakhia wrote: »
    Aznarb wrote: »
    Necromancer /

Frozen Colossus:

-Removed this Ultimate and the morph's Major Vulnerability invulnerability.
    -Increased the duration of Major Vulnerability applied from these to 12 seconds per hit, up from 8. This will increase the total duration to 15 seconds per cast.

So.. Necro meta again ? Or Am I missing something ?

Hard to tell. Major Vulnerability was nerfed heavily so the question now becomes is it worth stacking Necros, who themselves aren't top tier DPS, just to boost the group's DPS by 10% for 15 seconds per Necro? On the flip side, if Stam comes back in style, Stam Necros are top tier damage so an all Necro stam raid is in the cards.

But for Mag Necros, this is bad news and one of many nerfs the class has gotten and couldn't afford any of them.

We're now 8 months into Stalking Blast Bones being worthless, which is the primary burst skill available to Mag Necromancers. We saw Harmony nerfed last patch, the only other means of burst available to the class, with nothing done to improve Mag Necromancers. Now we're seeing Minor Maim, Major Vuln and Major Protection, 2 rather important skills for PvP for Mag Necros, also nerfed. All for a class that is undeniably the worst Mag in the game by a considerable margin. And still no word from ZOS with even a hint as to the direction they're trying to take the class or how much longer Mag Necromancers will need to put up with mediocrity.

Ah yes good point, forgot they've toned down the debuff. Yeah probably not a big problem then.
    I'm curious to test it to live, can't DL the PTS fast enough to try before :<
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• ExistingRug61
    ExistingRug61
    ✭✭✭✭
    ebix_ wrote: »
    9k penetration for 1350 Stamina
    Pierce Armor is overpowered now and it will allow really tanky builds to have a huge source of penetartion.

Also, putting minor breach on a weapon skill also reduces the incentive to bring a templar, as this was something that only they as a class had access to (outside of some sets and focused aim). May be best if this could be kept as a specific debuff templar could bring to a group.
    Edited by ExistingRug61 on September 23, 2020 12:10AM
  • ebix_
    ebix_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pierce Armor is overpowered now and it will allow really tanky builds to have a huge source of penetartion.

Also, putting minor breach on a weapon skill also reduces the incentive to bring a templar, as this was something that only they as a class had access to (outside of some sets and focused aim). May be best if this could be kept as a specific debuff templar could bring to a group.

That will also give the option to finally get ride of Alkosh and try new set since we can hit the cap easier.

I'm not against putting this skill on a weapon ability or making it more available , but adding both minor and major breech on one cheap skill will make that skill overpowered since penetartion is one of the strongest damage buffs .
    for example they can add minor breech to ice clench since it's in tank toolkit now .
    Edited by ebix_ on September 23, 2020 12:32AM
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The new Breaches are crazily overpowered especially when contrasted against the newly nerfed Berserk line.

In PvP, Major Breach is giving a 10.8% true damage increase (since it is a de-buff applied to the target) versus ~7% (since it stacks multiplicatively in the player damage calculation) for the new Major Berserk.

Minor Breach is giving a 5.4% true damage increase versus ~3.5% damage increase from the new Minor Berserk.

And you can stack them both in the same skill!

Imagine being able to stack Major and Minor Berserk on-demand, the forums would be on fire. Yet here we are....
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That will also give the option to finally get ride of Alkosh and try new set since we can hit the cap easier.

I'm not against putting this skill on a weapon ability or making it more available , but adding both minor and major breech on one cheap skill will make that skill overpowered since penetartion is one of the strongest damage buffs .
    for example they can add minor breech to ice clench since it's in tank toolkit now .

Oh didn't understand you was speaking about it this way. So, yeah, agree with you on this, the skill gonna be overloaded and it would remove the reason to bring a Templar on the comp', and I'm sur they don't need that.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All

The new Breaches are crazily overpowered especially when contrasted against the newly nerfed Berserk line.

In PvP, Major Breach is giving a 10.8% true damage increase (since it is a de-buff applied to the target) versus ~7% (since it stacks multiplicatively in the player damage calculation) for the new Major Berserk.

Minor Breach is giving a 5.4% true damage increase versus ~3.5% damage increase from the new Minor Berserk.

And you can stack them both in the same skill!

Imagine being able to stack Major and Minor Berserk on-demand, the forums would be on fire. Yet here we are....

Hmmm. Mag Warden 10% frost/magic and 2% per animal skill on bar...equals permanent major/minor berserk. Oh yeah. They have minor berserk too.

The new numbers don't "scale" with the un-named buffs like class passives, etc. Major protection being 10% means the Necro spirit guardian is effectively 100% uptime on "major protection". DK's 12% healing buff is higher than major mending. And so on.

But yeah, they are overdoing it with penetration.

Edited by katorga on September 23, 2020 1:23AM
  • Commander_Kjlp
    I don't like the Stamina Subterean Assault (SA) change, maybe the change is fine if you kept the Major Breach on it aswell - Magicka Warden with Deep Fissure has it now, if i'm understanding it correctly? The new SA is bit akward rotation and on PTS i seemed to catch up with it and manage to recast SA sooner, canceling the second auto-cast. Warden is already weak class and removing debuff from this class is unnecessary. What reason S-h-i-t class like Stamina Warden can't have it? If theres class that needs everything, its this one. Also goes against what you'v been writing long paragraphs about - less optimized groups/players in them doing better. They'll do worse now, thats a Major damage source of a lot of people, a lot of lower level CPS not even having access to that many CP points to change it. Seems like exact opposite of your philosophy.

On forums, you gonna get a lot of elitists that i don't think play this game anymore. Don't sound like it to me. Claims of - its easy to keep it on bosses is hillarious one. I came back to this game, my friendlist gone, guilds gone. Legitimately not single person is still playing from 2014-15. I'm running bit solo now, i'm doing a lot of testing of actual features that you have in game: ton of use of Dungeon Finder - its fine btw, unlike forum would tell you, mostly rush through but! from first hand experience, groups are not optimized at all - you got that right, and ofcourse they aren't. Without me doing that SA rotation and keeping that Major Fracture up close to 100%... i'm not gonna get it now in lot of AOE pulls, even bosses. Elemental Weakness (Major Breach) drops even on boss standing still in middle of the room.

To me bad change. Solo play also affected, new players aswell. Also, i like to do quick 'test' on 3K dummy: sets, dps, rotation. Elitists shocked, but that number is useful. I can sustain in dungeons, so no reason to run 6K. 3K dummy tests and trying new thngs is useless now, don't have Major Breach source for myself as other classes have, including my own with magicka use.. Bit tiresome. Also tested the Trial dummy, doesn't seem right aswell right now, so even that is a joke.
    Edited by Commander_Kjlp on September 23, 2020 2:34AM
  • Thor199389
    Thor199389
    ✭✭✭
    Thor199389 wrote: »
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    "Reduced the damage from all ranged Light and Medium Attacks by 10% to ensure they meet ranged damage standards. Heavy Attacks already meet these standards."

Light Attack Weaving was an unintended mechanic that was allowed -- and the numbers from Light Attack Weaving got to out of control levels.
    Instead of trimming it or trying to tweak it now and again, and making all sorts of changes elsewhere constantly to bring numbers down to your "damage standards", how about just starting by removing Light Attack Weaving altogether? Recognize that it should have never been allowed.

And players who don't use the unintentional unintuitive exploiting-your-programming of animation cancelling in light attack weaving get penalized by this change.

Please explain a skill like grim focus if light attacks are not intended.

Light Attacks are not an unintended mechanic. Don't state your "facts" as real facts.
    Light Attack weaving is what distigues eso from any other MMO. That is what makes ESO so much more fun than any other Game. You have to practice.

Maybe instead of "removing" light attacks just except the skill gap and except that not every title is ment for everyone to achieve. Otherwise... just put it in Crownstore.

Light attacl weaving does exist in other games, its just that it is called auto attack. Only differnt is thst it deals signifcantly less damage in other games because it is essentaily free damge that cost no resources.

Hmmm nope. Auto attacks are called auto attacks because they are done automatically... somehow kinda obvious, isnt it?
    A light attack you have to do by yourself. There is a huge diffrence.
    Other games work diffrent, if you want to compare other games auto attacks to light attacks in eso... I cant help you with that.
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tannus15 wrote: »
    What's going on with DPS?

I'm seeing a huge dps loss from live. granted my atro isn't working, but even with that aside everyone in my guild is showing large dps losses.

I've gone from 90k to 80k. That's more than I would think 4.5% crit and 10% light attack damage should account for...

Anyone else seeing this?

Live parse (pre precise nerf)
    unknown.png

pts parse
    unknown.png

It's looking like the changes to major and minor breach have not been implemented in any of the combat dummies. So you're missing about 6.7k penetration. I'm seeing the same 10k loss in parsing.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/546510/missing-penetration-from-trial-dummy#latest
  • Koubo
    Koubo
    ✭✭✭
    Last patch removed some of Templar's utility (RoR nerf) While destroyed them in PvP (BackLash and Burning light changes)
    With this patch, you remove another utility of Templars(especially Stamplar, adding Minor Breach to s&b) while MagPlar is already the worse MagDD in PvE as soon as you play it in Range (which is why you want to play a MagDD anyway)

I hoped for some good changes for templars in this patch but apparently it still not on the board. Awefull restoration passives, no utility, and bad in PvP with many unusable skill.
    I wont bother linking/quoting suggestion, i did it last time and nothing was done (not even an answer to aknowledge us it was noticed) At this point, 2/3 of my playable characters are less and less attractive for a group. . .
  • Thor199389
    Thor199389
    ✭✭✭
    Koubo wrote: »
    Last patch removed some of Templar's utility (RoR nerf) While destroyed them in PvP (BackLash and Burning light changes)
    With this patch, you remove another utility of Templars(especially Stamplar, adding Minor Breach to s&b) while MagPlar is already the worse MagDD in PvE as soon as you play it in Range (which is why you want to play a MagDD anyway)

I hoped for some good changes for templars in this patch but apparently it still not on the board. Awefull restoration passives, no utility, and bad in PvP with many unusable skill.
    I wont bother linking/quoting suggestion, i did it last time and nothing was done (not even an answer to aknowledge us it was noticed) At this point, 2/3 of my playable characters are less and less attractive for a group. . .

MagPlar is 2nd best MagDD in PvE xD
    Try sustain a Mag DK... not even considering most Mag DK Skills are short range
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be honest I have to agree with Fengrush' opinion on this one: You can't balance the game with a spreadsheet alone.
    Once again classes aren't being touched, while the major/minor buff changes will impact some more than others.
    Also this is another balance patch where the team is trying to fix things nobody asked for.
    The issue with high impact major buffs like vuln, protection mending etc was that they were too easily accessible by some classes(looking at warden), while other specs didn't have an easy way to get them.
    I think leaving some of these buffs alone and simply changing how they're sourced would've been better.
    Also over performing procsets have been the main complaint of the current live patch, yet not even a mention that the team is looking into them.
    You guys said standards can change, so let's change those standards.
    Easily appluable proc damage sets should do far less damage than ones with stricter conditions.
    Also reverting the battlespirit healing nerf for no cp would go a long way on making these sets weaker overall.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvE MagDK sustain issues continued

Using eye scream and sustain is still awful on Iron Atro, around 15~20 spell symmetries based on luck and timing of when I cast it ( before eruption I get more sustain )

I know it's been said but please, help magDK sustain, please give us some sustain passive other than just combustion, I'm running a charged staff and it is NOT enough, (only around 300 per second ) nor is it a good feeling to build for something all in one status effect that only gets 50% more damage and nothing else. If burning gave us a unique damage buff in addition to increasing burning damage itself it would feel worth it ( 8% or so ? Or since you seem to call my class the attrition class 15% more for DoTs ).

Being bound to spell symmetry isn't fun but magDK has almost always had to use it with the exception of blood for blood patch but let's not touch that issue.

Heavy attacks are too long and too much of a DPS loss to consider and so we build for everything else before that, ANYTHING but that.

This is my class, my role, my reason for playing ESO, but it doesn't feel balanced when I try other classes; but I just don't enjoy the game like that, I enjoy as a magDK.

In PvP I also have sustain issues but it's such a dynamic gameplay I can build for it much easier because tanky options are available; however, with the loss of half of ele drain I will be hurting even more now.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One positive note, was bored testing something, 2-handed light attack weaving feels much better.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stalking Blastbones, as a morph, currently has no functional secondary effect. It has been like this for a long time, now.

Could the combat team please take a look at this and maybe make some adjustments? We HAVE been asking for an awfully long time, with no acknowledgement.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With Minor Berserk changes Slimecraw is a pretty useless helm.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does major/minor savagery and prophecy remain as independent buffs, instead of being unified into one? Other skills seem to be moving in this direction, effecting both physical/spell dmg. If that is the general direction, lets do it already!
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you leave the Ring of Pale Order the way it is in PvE people can spam Blood for Blood again in any context solo, group, and trial without worrying about healing from anyone.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • Koubo
    Koubo
    ✭✭✭

MagPlar using a range Spamable cant hit 80K on dumie (check t3hasiangod) and this is why it's the worse actual MagDD. It's actually good if you can play it in melee with Sweep which dosent make any sense for a MagDD Meta Boring
  • Koubo
    Koubo
    ✭✭✭
    MagDK is probably in a bad situation too. Both class have terrible sustain and melee magicka skill. I agree on that.
    But at least, DK are best tank :')
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ParaViking wrote: »
    Vampire?.. Anyone... hello... ... .. ECHO... Echo... echo...

Vampiric Drain is still a meme and the most worthless skill in the vampire skill line. It really needs to be buffed somewhere and at this point it doesn't matter if that buff is in its healing or its damage.... just... something!!!

Edit: Maybe have it heal for the damage done on top of the restoring of the 23% missing health?
    Edited by Vevvev on September 23, 2020 7:30PM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MagDK is probably in a bad situation too. Both class have terrible sustain and melee magicka skill. I agree on that.
    But at least, DK are best tank :')

That is arguable now. Dk relies on healers in a trial context to heal. Sorc and warden don't have this problem. Dk has stagger and the best closer thats it.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shantu wrote: »

I'm seeing a huge dps loss from live. granted my atro isn't working, but even with that aside everyone in my guild is showing large dps losses.

I've gone from 90k to 80k. That's more than I would think 4.5% crit and 10% light attack damage should account for...

Anyone else seeing this?

unknown.png

pts parse
    unknown.png

It's looking like the changes to major and minor breach have not been implemented in any of the combat dummies. So you're missing about 6.7k penetration. I'm seeing the same 10k loss in parsing.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/546510/missing-penetration-from-trial-dummy#latest

This isn't true. The pen is there, it's just not being reported properly by the tools we have available.
    If you hit the 21m dummy with a light attack or 3, reset it, cast ele drain on it and hit it again your damage is unchanged.

you can do the same test on the 3mil dummy and it won't display the pen, it won't display minor mag steal or breach, but the light attack damage increases and in the mag return you can see the mag from minor mag steal
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvE MagDK sustain issues continued

Using eye scream and sustain is still awful on Iron Atro, around 15~20 spell symmetries based on luck and timing of when I cast it ( before eruption I get more sustain )

I know it's been said but please, help magDK sustain, please give us some sustain passive other than just combustion, I'm running a charged staff and it is NOT enough, (only around 300 per second ) nor is it a good feeling to build for something all in one status effect that only gets 50% more damage and nothing else. If burning gave us a unique damage buff in addition to increasing burning damage itself it would feel worth it ( 8% or so ? Or since you seem to call my class the attrition class 15% more for DoTs ).

Being bound to spell symmetry isn't fun but magDK has almost always had to use it with the exception of blood for blood patch but let's not touch that issue.

Heavy attacks are too long and too much of a DPS loss to consider and so we build for everything else before that, ANYTHING but that.

This is my class, my role, my reason for playing ESO, but it doesn't feel balanced when I try other classes; but I just don't enjoy the game like that, I enjoy as a magDK.

In PvP I also have sustain issues but it's such a dynamic gameplay I can build for it much easier because tanky options are available; however, with the loss of half of ele drain I will be hurting even more now.

Use chain as spammable.

MagPlar using a range Spamable cant hit 80K on dumie (check t3hasiangod) and this is why it's the worse actual MagDD. It's actually good if you can play it in melee with Sweep which dosent make any sense for a MagDD Meta Boring

This is pure BS. Sweeps is like 1-1,5k better then ele weapon do if you can't hit even 80k with it, you definitely needs to work on your rota.
    As for melee for magicka, it was a thing for couple patches already. DK needs to stay melee, blades needs to be melee, sweeps templars, necros if they want to have easier rota. Pure range damage dealer is probably only sorc, not sure about magden as i don't use any in PvE
  • Koubo
    Koubo
    ✭✭✭
    Czekoludek wrote: »
    This is pure BS. Sweeps is like 1-1,5k better then ele weapon do if you can't hit even 80k with it, you definitely needs to work on your rota.
    As for melee for magicka, it was a thing for couple patches already. DK needs to stay melee, blades needs to be melee, sweeps templars, necros if they want to have easier rota. Pure range damage dealer is probably only sorc, not sure about magden as i don't use any in PvE

I'm tired of people not reading entire coments. I'm talking about Range setup. I KNOW (ffs) that Sweep is better, and MagPlar viable and can compet IF (and only IF) they can play in mele (which isn't the purpose and advantage of a MagDD and for why you want them in Trials ! (the specific hard one at least)) Otherwise, Stam would be more played and you could see more group running Stam, which i never saw in the 5+ months i'm playing ESO...

But DK is in a bad situation too, i didn't deny that. I just dont have a DK (yet)
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Czekoludek wrote: »

I'm tired of people not reading entire coments. I'm talking about Range setup. I KNOW (ffs) that Sweep is better, and MagPlar viable and can compet IF (and only IF) they can play in mele (which isn't the purpose and advantage of a MagDD and for why you want them in Trials ! (the specific hard one at least)) Otherwise, Stam would be more played and you could see more group running Stam, which i never saw in the 5+ months i'm playing ESO...

But DK is in a bad situation too, i didn't deny that. I just dont have a DK (yet)

Looks like you didn't read the whole comment. I'm telling you that range magplar setup is perfectly viable (not best in slot but you can still manage to do trifectas on that char without bigger issues if you know what you are doing). Giving t3hasiangod as a proof of range magplar being non-viable is not a good example (he is not a dd main and also he didn't play eso anymore except doing builds for new patches).
    If your range magplar cannot hit 80k that means you need to learn rota, not that class is completely broken. It is no longer meta but a lot of things aren't. They are (range setup) still better then no pet sorcs, magdens, magcros (who are clunky af and in trial compositions only for vuln which will probably change in markarth) or dks.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Minor/Major Evasion needs to be toned down from 10/20% to 8/16%. It indeed affect only half of possible attacks unlike Protection buff but it didnt took into account that unlike Protection this buff has easy-to-get sources with guaranteed 100% uptime and as we know AoEs will be toned down in the future anyway, all this not justify for minor evasion being eqyal to major protection and major evasion to be 2x major protection agaisnt AoEs. so, 2% less for minor and 4% less for major would be nice compromise.

2. Burning Light: since we abled to test how changed Burning Light work on Live, here is data:
    Cinbri wrote: »
    A. Burning Light:
    1. Burning Light procrate in PvP post update and from 2019 stats:
    bl-compare.png
    so while old rng-based was approximately 1 proc per 5.5 aedric skill hits at least with my melee playstyle, new one is 1 proc per 8.9 aedric hits which is large procrate reduction and thus huge damage loss.
    2. As shown on pts which can easily emit pvp perfoamnce on live - 1sec stack is simply not enough to safely store BL stacks:
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Burning Light 1sec duration of stacks in not enough.
    pts with 200 ping and even using 4 consecutive aedric skills on cooldown is unable to proc passive. On live server it will drastically reduce possibility to proc BL.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEI4B5kqgxg
    Increase duration of BL to atleast 5sec.
    3. As already showed on pts - total procrate of BL is reduced twice for aoe scenario where there is at least 2 enemies:
    Old BL:
    BL-livex2.png
    New BL:
    BL-aoe-pts.png
    4. Due to inability to proc BL twice per 1.0s anymore it lost it burst nature.
    Recap: In PvP - passive lost it burst potential, it damage output in aoe scenarios decreased twice, it total procrate in pvp and thus total damage decreased for ~40%.
    Its redesign completely ignored pvp aspect and thus no wonder that result is passive's drastical reduction of perfomance. I believe for all those losses of its offensive capability passive should get full reliability and thus each tick of aedric skill to account and not lost for BL proc. For that I once again suggest to increase duration of BL stacks to at least 10sec, similarly to how mechanics based on light attacks based - 10sec duration of each stack, or add skill memory similarly like Bound Weapons and Grim Focus have with increased duration of saving stacks timer even further.
    TL;DR: to solve al lthis problem BL should be treated simiarly to skills like warden Fetcher Infection or necro Flame Skull - it should have skill memory, so it wont waste all ticks by wasting just 0.8s of not hitting enemy. Unlike skills BL passive is more intense to store ticks so instead of long timer it should have shorter one but definetly not current 1sec.
  • Synssaturdayy9
    I feel like templar is very underpowered and squishy at the moment compared to alot of other classes
    i main a stam templar and ive been having a very hard time in cyrodiil trying to sustain and stay alive
    this is what someone else said in another post about this topic and this is pretty much everything templar is lacking

(btw this not my statement this is koubo's statement from earlier i also agree 100% completely on what he had to say)

*One of the worse MadDD PvE, due to rely a lot on a melee spammable which isn't why you want MagDD in first place. Also, bad sustain

*Lose one of the last utility for groups, which was Minor breach/fracture from PowerOfTheLight because now is part of a s&b skill

*Not the best as healer, while is describe as a holy healer of the game
    Bad in PvP, all around.

*really poor self sustain (health wise) especially as a Stamplar who rely at 200% on external skill.
    too many useless skill (SunShield, Eclipse on top of it)

*too many useless passive (almost all from Restoration light are just garbage)
    Worse tank of the game (fromfeedback. Didn't played tank. But we dont see Templar tank anyway)
    Edited by Synssaturdayy9 on September 24, 2020 11:00AM
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shantu wrote: »

Anyone else seeing this?

unknown.png

pts parse
    unknown.png

This isn't true. The pen is there, it's just not being reported properly by the tools we have available.
    If you hit the 21m dummy with a light attack or 3, reset it, cast ele drain on it and hit it again your damage is unchanged.

you can do the same test on the 3mil dummy and it won't display the pen, it won't display minor mag steal or breach, but the light attack damage increases and in the mag return you can see the mag from minor mag steal

3,212 pen, use 2 handed ult to check then pen by taking your new resistances - old resistances
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we make ghastly eye bowl a food instead of a drink or just un-nerf drinks; don't punish an item, punish the set using the item.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK