The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ideas for ESO Plus

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Style converter for all gear (except monstersets) to any (completely) KNOWN crafting style, for example at level 20 of Blacksmithing, Clothing AND Woodworking to any know normal (blue) styles, at level 35 (of all) to any know purple style, and at level 50 (of all) to any know yellow style. Maybe at the cost of approx. 50% of the needed crafting materials and definitely bound after conversion.

I would so transform my necropotence set into level 1 Argonian; it's a much better look.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hermod wrote: »
    Unlimited Furniture bag

I was all over the "furniture bag" idea right up until I realized I have this free, one-room house in Ebonheart I can stash all my crap in.

So I did. I spent about an hour arranging my all my various pilfered and purloined furniture in the room, parked my smuggler assistant in the corner, and now it's like my own private thieves den. Rickety table with little knick-knacks on one corner, paintings piled up against the wall... I honestly think I prefer it to a furniture bag.

Oh wow, that sounds totally awesome.....pics?

Please?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Style converter for all gear (except monstersets) to any (completely) KNOWN crafting style, for example at level 20 of Blacksmithing, Clothing AND Woodworking to any know normal (blue) styles, at level 35 (of all) to any know purple style, and at level 50 (of all) to any know yellow style. Maybe at the cost of approx. 50% of the needed crafting materials and definitely bound after conversion.

I would so transform my necropotence set into level 1 Argonian; it's a much better look.

Outfit station?
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Lannharr
    Lannharr
    ✭✭✭
    Furniture bag, siege bag, personal trader 6 slots to sell stuff without being in a guild, more bank space, exclusive quests
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO+ members gain the benefit of having Nuzhimeh the Merchant repair armor.

200px-ON-npc-Nuzhimeh.jpg
  • NickFirzen
    Hair&mount armor dye!
  • Vara
    Vara
    ✭✭✭
    Adding an extra costume slot for each character for eso+
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO+ members receive [x] amount of crowns in daily rewards every month.
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pirharri the Smuggler gives ESO+ members full price on fencing stolen goods.

200px-ON-npc-Pirharri_the_Smuggler.jpg
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mounts, pets, furnishings, skins, personalities and costumes as free rewards instead of or in addition to little statues. Discounts on Chapters.
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO + :
    - Access to all base game houses.

Non ESO + (normal) :
    - Double furniture slots limit in DLC crown store houses, or houses bought for crowns.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on May 15, 2020 5:42PM
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bypass Longin queue. Go straight into game.
    Thought this was something added with this chapter, not because of problems.
    Edited by Easily_Lost on May 27, 2020 10:23AM
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • omegatay_ESO
    omegatay_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is the POINT of this thread? ZoS has not added anything new in years. Just saying..
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the POINT of this thread? ZoS has not added anything new in years. Just saying..

It's the "talking to the wall" thread.

But I disagree, they have added new stuff, a lot of it... they just don't seem to want to take our ideas and add them to the store. And recycling old stuff is *very* slow going.
  • Elvira
    Elvira
    ✭✭✭
    Please give us role-players more "normal/mundane" emotes. We need more emotes for sitting, lying, bending, kneeling and so on. And the important thing is they should _stay that way_ until cancelled, not just last few seconds. All emotes like - I don't know - "muscle flex" are pretty much useless for "practical rp" because they don't last while we type our rp lines and all emotes like I don't now "kicktheball" are pretty much useless, because they're just... well... silly. :-P

Same goes for mementos by the way. While many of them could be very cool as lets say spells being casted in rp, since they don't last (and so cannot set the scene while we type our emote/say lines) they are practically useless.
  • Rhaena
    Rhaena
    ✭✭
    Appearance change should be free for subscribers.

Borrow an idea from FO76 and provide an additional section to the Crown Store with items only available for purchase by ESO Plus members, such as previous limited time cosmetics/mounts/houses, and direct purchase of some previous crate items, and rotate these items frequently.
    Edited by Rhaena on June 24, 2020 4:38PM
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    the ability to mix vampirism with skins and polymorphs would be nice maybe even add the ability to not have to wait for the cooldown that comes from turning a player into a vampire or a werewolf if a member of eso plus
  • HertoginJanneke
    HertoginJanneke
    ✭✭✭✭
    NPCs that are an exact placable copy of all your alts (including gear and inventory) and that you can talk to to exchange stuff. Without ESO-Plus no interaction, only the possibility to place your alts in your house.

I'd like to see all my alts sitting in a Great Hall at a large table. And when I loot/need some gear that is for/on another alt, then I'd talk to that alt and give/take it directly to/from him or her, without having to log on between characters.
  • Heimdarm
    Heimdarm
    ✭✭✭
    I did an own thread for this, but I copy paste it in here as well:

Dear Zos/Bethesda,

I just returned to the game a few days ago. I have 1300+ hours, left two times in the past years once because of years of group finder nonsense and once because of the lag in Cyrodiil, I really think on leaving again only after two-three days..

I just reinstalled the up to date version of my old addons. Even this sentence is ridicoulos as I need(ed) multiple addons for only one thing: a useable minimap. Now, nothing works, my guild members told me that even my addons need additional addons to work. I am about to give up.. How the **** can you keep this game without a minimap? The whole idea of not having a built in one is beyond stupid and lazy.

This is a suggestion thread: Please add a *** minimap to the game, even if it is an ESO Plus thing or a once buyable "DLC". I pay for it a monthly fee or a one time amount I don't care, just give me a *** working, usable minimap..

Thank you.
  • Badaq
    Badaq
    Soul Shriven
    For God's sake furniture storage!
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double the capacity for holding event tickets seems like a no-brainer.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    Double the capacity for holding event tickets seems like a no-brainer.

Seconded!
  • webgeo99
    webgeo99
    ✭✭
    For plus members, how about a monthly crown gem reward as well the crown reward.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Priority que into cyrodil

furniture storage

skins

color mount armor

• Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hair dye, like dying costumes, for eso+
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • frompa
    frompa
    ✭✭
    Increased chest and coffer storage or some sort of increased storage for furniture.
    Edited by frompa on November 6, 2020 8:30PM
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Map satchel (treasure maps/surveys), maybe obtainable in-game from escavations for all players, only usable for ESO+'ers.

Writ pouch.

Recipe book.

Motif ledger.

Transmute Crystal casket
    (no, 1000 is currently not even near enough capacity).

Maybe all of these QoL "craft bag wannabe" containers could be found from ultimate leads.

Container with unlimited space for furnitures would be too resource heavy for the client, and a "Siege box" makes no sense. Of course 80k rubedite ores and 800 recipes are smaller than a trebuchet!

3x furniture cap instead of 2x!!!

165 Crown Gems alongside the 1650 Crowns each month.
    (Or increase the monthly Crowns again, from 1650 to 1815, possibly with 180 monthly crown gems (not 181/181,5/182; cuz the OCD says ugh!)).

Any other thoughts about this?
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • HertoginJanneke
    HertoginJanneke
    ✭✭✭✭
    While having ESO +:
    • Banker - Allows acces to guildbanks (but not in trials and dungeons).
    • Merchant - Repairs armor (but not in trials and dungeons).
    • Smuglar - No fee when selling or laundring stolen items.
    • Pledge of Mara - Also 'link' 2 acounts and give them a family bank account (think of it as a guildbank for only 2 persons) for 200 items. No ESO+, no storing items, only withdrawing. When divorcing, 'unlink' the accounts (both should agree or 1 account should be offline for a longer period of time) and delete all items from the shared bank (so split the stuff first).
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I'd like to see anyone eso+ for at least a year(some of us longer ) have access to all old LTO, no gifting unless it's currently in the store. Some items don't rotate for years and I've read that customer service would let you buy bare-bones version(no rocks or trees in houses etc) for full price but they've changed that policy. Anyone subbed for at least a year has some investment in the game, has challenged many dungeons, trials etc. And might be getting bored with new builds. It'd be a good way to keep people subbed.
  • NskDen
    NskDen
    ✭✭✭
    My wish:
    Eso Plus players have double chance loot motif from daily quests, chests etc