Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

Natch Potes!?

mmtaniac
mmtaniac
✭✭✭✭
Natch potes!?
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Patch has downloaded,so........

G3heRew.jpg

Options
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dl0xxebdgtxa.png
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
    Options
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably not much to be excited about and next week for actual adjustments.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
    Options
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm sure there will be something to get the salt-ometer working. :D
    Options
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably not much to be excited about and next week for actual adjustments.

Ye of little faith
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    Options
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Wouldnt expect any earth-shattering changes, last few patches they happily ignored most feedback.

What you see the first pts patch is likely what goes live 90%.
    Options
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're here..
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    Options
  • Xuhora
    Xuhora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and they are dissapointing...
    Options
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    Options
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most important part: "Added a dog for you to pet in the crafting hall of Markarth. Because it’s important and he’s a good boy."
    Options
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally liked
    Corrected some issues with deer that would cause them to behave… unnaturally *ominous music*
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    Options
  • Flaaklypa
    Flaaklypa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    frontend wrote: »

yeah i'm not expecting much tbh. There are so many issues with the frost staff that will go live
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
    Options
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've kind of given up on wanting to play next patch, doing 10-20k less than stamina just feels awful in PvE, and cyrodil is so laggy I can't even duel people; but at least they're bringing group battlegrounds back.

Combat changes right now are one sided and sorely depressing.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    Options
  • Thor199389
    Thor199389
    ✭✭✭
    Guys... never learn... :disappointed:
    They need the PTS to go live before they know what they actually patched.
    Options
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thor199389 wrote: »
    Guys... never learn... :disappointed:
    They need the PTS to go live before they know what they actually patched.

Basically tradition now
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    Options
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

Wouldnt expect any earth-shattering changes, last few patches they happily ignored most feedback.

"Damn the torpedos, full speed ahead!"
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
    Options
  • Flaaklypa
    Flaaklypa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bwwwwaaaarrrk!
    Options
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is the last patch before going live, isn't it?
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on October 19, 2020 12:31PM
    Options
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the great flood comes and washes away the current class/weapon/guild/alliance/etc system, evaporate and rain down skills and passives that are all useful.
    Edited by Jodynn on October 19, 2020 2:36PM
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    Options
  • Flaaklypa
    Flaaklypa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we expect any last minute changes, or will this go live as is? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since the distinct lack of buff nerfs for the final dlc of the year I'd imagine 2021 gonna be a nerfhammerrollercoaster
    Options
  • SgtNuttzmeg
    SgtNuttzmeg
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't expect much but I would hope they would tweak Wall of Frost and Pestilence Host
    Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs
    Options
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another disappointment, wait 2 more patches till classes gets rebalanced.
    Options
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Hope you're right. I really don't want ZOS to make the pvp meta boring again by applying the nerfs some pvp'ers are asking for after seeing armor effects on their death recaps.
    Options
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope you're right. I really don't want ZOS to make the pvp meta boring again by applying the nerfs some pvp'ers are asking for after seeing armor effects on their death recaps.

Right now is the boring pvp meta. I rather them bring back new moon/fury meta and enjoy huge ticks of dizzy/jabs that you actually landed rather than watching armor set doing 70% of your damage.
    Options
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you really think that's the reasoning, you haven't been paying attention.

Being able to achieve 1.4m damage in a Battleground with nothing but Light Attack + Poison Injection makes for terrible, boring, and unbalanced gameplay. It simply should not be possible to do anything remotely close to "good" damage by using only Light Attacks, Poison Injection, and/or Stampede for your offensive abilities, especially when doing so on a build that amounts to a borderline tank.

And I say all of this with the full recognition that my chosen class - Magicka Necromancer - is only even remotely viable due to proc sets.
    Options
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natch pote?
    Options
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    If you really think that's the reasoning, you haven't been paying attention.

Being able to achieve 1.4m damage in a Battleground with nothing but Light Attack + Poison Injection makes for terrible, boring, and unbalanced gameplay. It simply should not be possible to do anything remotely close to "good" damage by using only Light Attacks, Poison Injection, and/or Stampede for your offensive abilities, especially when doing so on a build that amounts to a borderline tank.

And I say all of this with the full recognition that my chosen class - Magicka Necromancer - is only even remotely viable due to proc sets.

The ease at which my enemies are achieving such high damage through more methods (proc sets) is one of the reasons why I enjoy pvp so much now. It adds more challenge. Pvp was waaaay too easy and boring before. The smaller the rotation and the greater the damage my enemy has the better. They're less likely to be one-trick ponies and use more utility and survival abilities. They adapt better to more strategies and become more challenging to fight. The more strong players the better. I'm not one of those pvp'ers who are happy with always winning against the same easy boring enemies. Heck, the pvp I enjoy the most in online video games don't even have a distinct meta and almost every encounter is a different challenge. Meta players suffer in these games because they can't learn to adapt to ever changing pvp. They get pissed when the same thing they always do doesn't work.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.