The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Natch Potes!?

• remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hopes:

- dummy penetration fix
    - not working cp fixes
    - cp3600 template
    - new cp curve
    - some green active cps demoted to passives (chest, gathering, fishing, thelikes)

ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
    Options
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Natch Potes delayed.

5i7Ma37.gif
    Options
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayroo wrote: »
    oooooo im hoping for some big changes and statements. PLEASE remove all the passives in CP please do not force it upon pvp players to grind over 2700 cp to be 100% competetive. please seriously tweak CP 2.0!

lol

His concerns are entirely warranted. If the CP system goes live in it's current state it will be the nail in the coffin for ESO.

It is unlikely that big changes will be made in the 4th pts cycle. The results of these patch notes will have a massive impact on how people perceive this game.

Let's see if the dev's have touched back down to reality or not.
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    oooooo im hoping for some big changes and statements. PLEASE remove all the passives in CP please do not force it upon pvp players to grind over 2700 cp to be 100% competetive. please seriously tweak CP 2.0!

Think we just need 2 more slotted slots per tree color
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Download of patch 6.3.2 finished! B)
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
    Options
  • KuroyukiESO
    KuroyukiESO
    ✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    I'm sure there will be something to get the salt-ometer working. :D

Wouldnt expect any earth-shattering changes, last few patches they happily ignored most feedback.

What you see the first pts patch is likely what goes live 90%.

Not really. Typically week 2 is the one you want to look at. Week 1 introduces ridiculous changes and week 2 brings them into some form of balance. This has been a trend for years. So don't be a negative Nancy. Week three patch notes though.... those are where you can start ignoring them.
    XboxNA/ PS4 NA/ PC NATemplar and DK all day babyI make YouTube videos: https://youtube.com/kingkurotv
    Options
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Someone must have natched our potes T_T
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just published today's PTS notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/561105/
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want to read the patch notes!
    Options
  • Mizael
    Mizael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was trial dummy penetration bug fixed? As i didn't read on patch notes. Thank you! @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mizael wrote: »
    Was trial dummy penetration bug fixed? As i didn't read on patch notes. Thank you! @ZOS_GinaBruno

Just tested and seems still to be broken, but as you say, it seems not to appear in known issues any more.
    Options
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ryggWQ6.jpg
    Options
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol,fast work. :D
    Options
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We want the patch notes :pensive:
    Options
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    each time I read "natch potes", I die a little.
    Options
  • Fantalior
    Fantalior
    ✭✭✭
    Patch Notes -> We decided to declare the new CP system as a joke and instead to expand the old one to cp 3677. Thank you for your patience.
    :D
    Options
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantalior wrote: »
    Patch Notes -> We decided to declare the new CP system as a joke and instead to expand the old one to cp 3677. Thank you for your patience.
    :D

For me, each time I hope to see that they decided to give Bosmers their stealth back. /sigh
    Options
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping that they give Argonians SOME kind of offensive in a game that prioritizes dps over EVERYTHING.
    Options
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lumenn wrote: »
    I'm hoping that they give Argonians SOME kind of offensive in a game that prioritizes dps over EVERYTHING.
    I wouldn't have high hopes on that... It seems to me they decided Argonians need to be more "balanced" for tanking and healing...
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    Options
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playerbase: Patch Notes!?

Gina:
    [snip]

Edit: Wow the censorship is strong with this ConnorG dude. He just deleted my "Ah sh*t, here we go again" meme for profanity. I guess we can't have fun anymore.

[Edited to remove Profanity]
    Edited by Leogon on February 22, 2021 3:21PM
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumenn wrote: »
    "Natch Potes" have learned me one thing - do not expect anything positive... there is 70%+ chances you will be very disappointed...

But, overall, yes - you are right. Argonians should receive ANY buff. Any kind of buff would do. I am honestly surprised that they are nerfing them this patch at all... and of course it not just a tiny nerf - it is a whopping 30% sustain nerf. Meanwhile 6% healing done bonus is still based on old 2% healing gear set bonus, that was buffed long time ago to 4%... It is wierd that they sometimes care about numbers, but when it comes to other things - they leave them, unstandardized... Same thing with NB fear skill. It still has a target cap (only AOE left in the game that still has a target cap) and with different morphs all you get is increased target cap... Fighters guild fear skill is superior - but that is a guild skill, not class skill...
    Options
  • Flaaklypa
    Flaaklypa
    ✭✭✭✭
    whens the natch potes coming
    Options
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flaaklypa wrote: »
    whens the natch potes coming

You know my deepest thoughts and desires...soul mates?
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
    Options
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What Dark Magic is this! Someone is a Necromancer.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
    Options
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those threads are so confusing arrrgh.
    Options
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foul magic!

thread_necromancy_2-me.jpg
    Options
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as it is old and the information within may be out of date. You can create a new thread to continue this discussion to ensure that all of the information will be as up to date as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.