Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.2.1 is available.

Natch Potes!?

• robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gib potes plz
  • Sju
    Sju
    ✭✭✭✭
    dkry7nsc45y3.jpg
  • Gulnagel
    Gulnagel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha, best thing about natch potes is this thread.
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evcbmxywwb3l.png
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gulnagel wrote: »
    Haha, best thing about natch potes is this thread.

Yeah but and I bet Gina be like...
    8c0us6sgy6pu.jpg
    Edited by Zypheran on January 27, 2021 7:14PM
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gina Gina you're tearing me apart!!!
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    So we wait and sit in a chairs refreshing the page with each click we hope that it comes the elusive patch notes that take time to read and sometime to long to read before the servers are live and no time to comment our thoughts. Many will beg and plead about many of the changes not realizing the devs see there posts even though they do not comment hiding in plain sight. But we wait we sit and when they hit we scramble and read the notes not knowing whats to come in fear others in joy. But we wait maybe this time they will listen but truth be told it never changes in the past 6 years it has never changed the patches come and go live with little to no response but then when the changes damage is done the devs see what many have said comes to pass and so We Wait and the patch notes come.
    Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nolic1 wrote: »
    So we wait and sit in a chairs refreshing the page with each click we hope that it comes the elusive patch notes that take time to read and sometime to long to read before the servers are live and no time to comment our thoughts. Many will beg and plead about many of the changes not realizing the devs see there posts even though they do not comment hiding in plain sight. But we wait we sit and when they hit we scramble and read the notes not knowing whats to come in fear others in joy. But we wait maybe this time they will listen but truth be told it never changes in the past 6 years it has never changed the patches come and go live with little to no response but then when the changes damage is done the devs see what many have said comes to pass and so We Wait and the patch notes come.
    4vk7si.jpg
  • JesterOrNot
    Please give us the potes :pensive:
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    silvereyes wrote: »
    Nolic1 wrote: »
    4vk7si.jpg

A mix of both I guess.

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

• Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evcbmxywwb3l.png

Very cute :)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all! We're going to publish the patch notes in just a moment, but please note the PTS will still be under maintenance for a while longer. We at least wanted to give you something to read through while you wait. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These might be the longest patch notes they will have ever released yet.
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all! We're going to publish the patch notes in just a moment, but please note the PTS will still be under maintenance for a while longer. We at least wanted to give you something to read through while you wait. :)

Thank you!
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fantastic! I'm not sure this counts as an official "soon" though
    Edited by Sandman929 on January 27, 2021 7:45PM
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks, Gina! Can't wait!
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭

This is all we ever want ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Nolic1 on January 27, 2021 7:46PM

• LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭

Ohh... Thank you! 😘
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're here!!
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't they supposed to be stickied at the top? I don't see them.

If someone could post the link I'd be immensely grateful.
  • Ascarl
    Ascarl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get the comment in the spoiler.
    With these adjustments, we expect many builds to have reduced Critical Chance rating, while also helping tone down the effectiveness of Critical Damage and Healing, unless your build goes out of its way to specifically chase those stats now.

Unless the patch notes are incomplete, I don't see any circumstance where the "unless" phrase is true. Is there any build that is not nerfed.
    BTW the extra 2 % critical damage / healing received for Khajiit is not an offset for this.

This is only elevating the orc/Ring of Malacath meta.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can we pretty please have an update on the PTS server status? :pensive:
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno pts online or not?
  • Sju
    Sju
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please.
    d0w1z81zox3m.jpg
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno. I'm eager to log in and start testing. Is PTS going to be a thing today, or should we just resign ourselves to wait until tomorrow?

Thanks!
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are up now! Yay!
    hamster.jpg
  • Renegader
    Renegader
    ✭✭✭
    oooooo im hoping for some big changes and statements. PLEASE remove all the passives in CP please do not force it upon pvp players to grind over 2700 cp to be 100% competetive. please seriously tweak CP 2.0!
  • Jayroo
    Jayroo
    ✭✭✭✭
    oooooo im hoping for some big changes and statements. PLEASE remove all the passives in CP please do not force it upon pvp players to grind over 2700 cp to be 100% competetive. please seriously tweak CP 2.0!

lol
This discussion has been closed.