The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I love playing EP

• Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, different color, same Cyro. Now its blue daycapping emp and rolling 60 deep to an outpost.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blue day capping??? I have been in Skyrim for event mostly during the day but at night its a much different story.

blue was 2 bar and EP was 3. it wasnt night capping it was better skilled players rekking a zerg and outsmarting them. Not to mention 2 bar yellow was hitting them as well.

REAP WHAT YOU SOWE EP, this is the result of poor gamesmanship from the last campaign. I for one could care less if DC wins first. It would be nice but if AD wins first im cool with that. I just want EP in last place. Its at the point If i see AD grab an EP scroll i would defend their runner from EP.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    blue day capping??? I have been in Skyrim for event mostly during the day but at night its a much different story.

blue was 2 bar and EP was 3. it wasnt night capping it was better skilled players rekking a zerg and outsmarting them. Not to mention 2 bar yellow was hitting them as well.

REAP WHAT YOU SOWE EP, this is the result of poor gamesmanship from the last campaign. I for one could care less if DC wins first. It would be nice but if AD wins first im cool with that. I just want EP in last place. Its at the point If i see AD grab an EP scroll i would defend their runner from EP.

Gooood goooood let the hate flow through you!
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not on EP, and yea last nite was funny. Got 188k defense tick for the fight at Arrius
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »

Gooood goooood let the hate flow through you!

lol <3
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lot of so called 'good' griffs seemed to have pulled a bobby. Which basically just put the DC pvdoorlords back to where they were three months ago.

Though this is nothing new. All manner of toxic players jumped on that bandwagon a while back. Only to then run back to the other persistently high population once there were no more easy fights to be had.

So it'll be interesting to see if history repeats itself for like the eighty billionth time in this game's history.

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Campaign still early guys. And the score is not that far between alliance. Don’t brag yet. Also EP still have those ball group that seem missing now after they cant spam 1 skill anymore :D
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crash427 wrote: »
    Eh, different color, same Cyro. Now its blue daycapping emp and rolling 60 deep to an outpost.

It's the same people, they just changed the color of their shirt.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    Campaign still early guys. And the score is not that far between alliance. Don’t brag yet. Also EP still have those ball group that seem missing now after they cant spam 1 skill anymore :D

They are still there, they just switched teams.
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by BRogueNZ on September 25, 2020 9:36AM
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »

Their 2 most known and the best one are on DC
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

I'm taking a break from Cyrodiil. The tests have broken my build and I am unable to heal and protect my allies. Now so many people have joined AD and DC with the intent to punish EP for being the only faction playing during the IC event in combination with this event means I'm stepping away. People want to blame me for night capping when I only stopped AD from nightcapping and gate camping us for months.

With me gone, you can become the nightcappers and gate camp EP to your hearts content and do the very thing you wanted to punish EP for doing. I would be ashamed to be AD and DC for pushing EP exclusively and not fighting each other this game is AvAvA not AAvA. I understand your frustrations but please don't take them out on us for just playing the game and play the game the way it's meant to be played not make alliances with your friends on other factions and target EP only.

Anyways, congrats, the game is no longer fun for me due to the constant double teaming so I'm asking you leave EP alone and fight each other when I'm gone I take the blame they did nothing wrong. They did nothing and don't deserve to be tormented everywhere they go by both factions. I'm leaving so please stop killing my friends and gate camping us.

Only top of this my dog just died she was the sweetest animal and she died. I can't. This is all too much for me right now for me I only wanted to stop AD from stomping out all life on the map every single night.

Sincerely,

Ahtu
    Edited by Ahtu on September 25, 2020 2:02PM
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    This was bound to happen eventually with faction locks. At some point the dominant faction would emerge and it just so happens to be EP. More and more AD are switching so it's just downhill from here.

AD has given up and DC gave up years ago.
    ... we're enjoying PvP while you are too afraid to fight us because you know you can't beat us. Enjoy pvdooring empty campaigns and making excuses for your numerous shortcomings...
    No mercy.

I have no sympathy, to be honest. Brought it on yourselves. But I do believe that AD and DC will fight each other more this campaign, after we've rubbed your noses in it a bit. And I'll not be a part of gate camping if AD and DC are ahead by a few thousand pts. Won't be a part of the empty pvdooring that EP consistently engaged in, where EP was 3 bars vs. 1 bar for AD and DC.

No sympathy, except for the loss of your dog. Hard to lose family. Best wishes.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol! Rich coming from someone saying after people brought up going to a different campaign because of EP stacks rolling over any keep recaptured "we'll go to that campaign and win there to." Difference is, you have still been populated just fine in EP. It's just an ego shot when theres enough to fight back.

Personally; I've seen AD and DC fighting pretty constantly. Last night beginning of prime time was fighting AD south of Ash. Mid prime, both AD and EP were pushing DC to our tri keeps for scroll am de-emp. End of the night when I logged; DC re-emped and EP was pushed. It's a good back and forth; you're just not used to it.
  • pma_pacifier
    pma_pacifier
    ✭✭✭
    gao
    Hey all,

I'm taking a break from Cyrodiil. The tests have broken my build and I am unable to heal and protect my allies. Now so many people have joined AD and DC with the intent to punish EP for being the only faction playing during the IC event in combination with this event means I'm stepping away. People want to blame me for night capping when I only stopped AD from nightcapping and gate camping us for months.

With me gone, you can become the nightcappers and gate camp EP to your hearts content and do the very thing you wanted to punish EP for doing. I would be ashamed to be AD and DC for pushing EP exclusively and not fighting each other this game is AvAvA not AAvA. I understand your frustrations but please don't take them out on us for just playing the game and play the game the way it's meant to be played not make alliances with your friends on other factions and target EP only.

Anyways, congrats, the game is no longer fun for me due to the constant double teaming so I'm asking you leave EP alone and fight each other when I'm gone I take the blame they did nothing wrong. They did nothing and don't deserve to be tormented everywhere they go by both factions. I'm leaving so please stop killing my friends and gate camping us.

Only top of this my dog just died she was the sweetest animal and she died. I can't. This is all too much for me right now for me I only wanted to stop AD from stomping out all life on the map every single night.

Sincerely,

Ahtu

"With me gone, you can become the nightcappers and gate camp EP to your hearts content "

Problem is DC/AD barely nightcapped EP the way EP did it. During nightcapping times EP had decent population against the opposition.

Compare and contrast it to EP in the previous campaign during nightcap where they rolled over 1 bar populated factions. That's nightcapping and that's disgusting and should not be done. If you've felt what we actually felt during those times you would have quitted at the 1st hour and not 1st or 2nd week.
  • CritsTheBed
    CritsTheBed
    ✭✭✭✭
    No mercy.

Edited by CritsTheBed on September 25, 2020 3:11PM
  • Dat
    Dat
    ✭✭✭
    Lol talking *** on the forums always comes full circle. Honestly with the campaign being swung back into ep being the low pop my groups been far happier. Dont have to look for fights, barely have to leave our territory to draw fights to us lol this has been GREAT! KEEP IT UP AD AND DC.
  • CritsTheBed
    CritsTheBed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dat wrote: »
    Lol talking *** on the forums always comes full circle. Honestly with the campaign being swung back into ep being the low pop my groups been far happier. Dont have to look for fights, barely have to leave our territory to draw fights to us lol this has been GREAT! KEEP IT UP AD AND DC.

This guy gets it
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    My post got deleted so I will reply in a 'nicer' way.
    Sorry about your dog that sucks! But I have little sympathy for you after night capping everything when there's 5 DC and AD on. I don't think you realised how many people you put off Cyrodiil by constantly rolling everyone and you can't put up with it for a couple days its pretty funny tbh
    Edited by Vetixio on September 25, 2020 3:41PM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Sincerely,

Ahtu

Firstly sorry about your dog.
    Secondly I think humility is an important quality in victory or defeat so perhaps it will be a good lesson for the future.

Its also worth noting EP still has a strong population in off hours, with gameplay improvements they would still be dominating but lack of practice vs competent opponents doesn't encourage improvement.

As you had previously identified in other factions as soon as they start losing the will to play fades and balances quickly shift too much in one direction. Luckily these days there are ways of shifting balance back even with the lack of unlocked campaigns.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Adey
    Adey
    ✭✭
    i stand by my original post.

/me waves.
    Edited by Adey on September 25, 2020 3:33PM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Sincerely,

Ahtu

So lets see what happened. The campaigns were totally destroyed from the beginning to the last day by EP. They took the total control of all 6 scrolls and every keep. These antics went so far that even during the last days of the last campaign everything was captured by the same EP. they had something like 30k lead butthey did the same for the growing egos and role playing purposes. What was deadly for the pvp is that they hated all attemps to pvp and hunted down soloers or groups without mercy. Their exact words! You tried to make them understand how bad this was but no reasoning halted them.

Now they cry crocodile tears because there is actual pvp involved. You guessed it they don´t do well :)

This the actual situation. Locked population EP left with no keeps.

[3NtIyfj.png

[Go5E0tK.png

Edited by Minnesinger on September 25, 2020 3:42PM
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might have a chance in Gray Host now that I can't heal because of these tests. More likely though I'd crush your skull with my warhammer. If you ever try to nightcap Gray Host again we'll be waiting for you.
    With faction change tokens and the likes, we all know where it will trend towards :)
    It is only the beginning. It will just become a token campaign to farm transmutes and ap.

Early bird gets the worm.
    What you gonna farm after you take all the castles and no one from the other factions comes to take it back?

After raids we've been running small groups of 2-6 and having an absolute blast hammering AD and DC's faces in. While you are hiding in Blackreach, we're enjoying PvP while you are too afraid to fight us because you know you can't beat us. Enjoy pvdooring empty campaigns and making excuses for your numerous shortcomings, Twiggie.

Hows it going? Fun so far this campaign?
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Sincerely,

Ahtu

LMAO. Read your own comments in this and other threads. You have thought its funny for the last year zerging the map on off hours. Players explained that you all werent good and that what you did was bad for the health of PVP and drove players away.

You literally said "No Mercy."

And now you want to play the victim? You did not play the way the game is suppose to be played. Unwritten rule is off hours to leave tri keeps alone. You did not and your whole guild thought it was funny.

Not fun being gate camped? THATS WHAT WE SAID TO YOU AND YOUR GUILD. Off hours though it was not double team your numbers you brought against pugs was WAY WORSE.

Bye.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu, my condolences on the loss of your dog.

Everything else is karma.
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And double teamed? Maybe for map control. But you all are getting destroyed in engagements with either faction. lol
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more things change the more they stay the same. I’ll just drop this here for context.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1422812

That’s from late 2014. The earliest that EP began taking joy in killing the primary campaign on NA, gloating about it. It began the shift and eventually led to Azura Star becoming the primary campaign.

We’ve seen it play out over and over. EP has very skilled guilds, and I don’t want to lump those groups in with the blob leaders, but EP has consistently had huge numbers that they stack against the lower pop and crow about it. They do this for months at a time, but throw huge tantrums when the tables are turned for even a few hours.

Three days the tide has turned against EP and we see their tears over it. It turns out @Ahtu can dish it out but can’t take it, just like the EP zergleaders before him.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • pma_pacifier
    pma_pacifier
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    The more things change the more they stay the same. I’ll just drop this here for context.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1422812

That’s from late 2014. The earliest that EP began taking joy in killing the primary campaign on NA, gloating about it. It began the shift and eventually led to Azura Star becoming the primary campaign.

We’ve seen it play out over and over. EP has very skilled guilds, and I don’t want to lump those groups in with the blob leaders, but EP has consistently had huge numbers that they stack against the lower pop and crow about it. They do this for months at a time, but throw huge tantrums when the tables are turned for even a few hours.

Three days the tide has turned against EP and we see their tears over it. It turns out @Ahtu can dish it out but can’t take it, just like the EP zergleaders before him.

Much kudos and respect to those EP who faction swapped in order to keep pvp alive and healthy. *Salutes*
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's this? I leave the game for a couple of patches and now all of a sudden, what was the derision, "filthy faction hoppers" are being publicly applauded?
    Edited by Joy_Division on September 25, 2020 4:38PM
  • rk1101320
    rk1101320
    ✭✭
    Hey ahtu i dunno why u complain mate, when we was giving u a fight after couples days of getting farmed you started to logg off when we logg on, dont accuse aoe test you zerged down the last campaign if u like only pvd u can go in blackreach.

[snip]

[Edited to remove Profanity and Name and Shame]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on September 25, 2020 6:33PM
    GM of Pimp my Elf
    Ex member of TOXIC, KNOW YOUR PLACE, [snip], KNOWN'[snip]
    member of D-Ticks and E-Cheeks
    trolling your scrolls since beta
    youtu.be/FxjscqBxOJs
    well known T-bagger and shimmering shield spammer

[Edited to remove Profanity and Inappropriate Content]
This discussion has been closed.