The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I love playing EP

• Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP has had both DC's and AD's scrolls for the last 2 weeks and neither faction has really tried getting them back because they don't want to get faction stacked and have the game lag out because 6000 EP have decided to try and stop the group of maybe 10 DC/AD who are trying to get the scroll back. They are actively killing the campaign and I see less and players on DC and AD playing now because, to be honest what is there to play for? To provide EP with AP? If it carries on like this for much longer the only DC or AD, EP will be fighting are the NPCs and that's basically what is happening anyway.
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • pma_pacifier
    pma_pacifier
    ✭✭✭
    With faction change tokens and the likes, we all know where it will trend towards :)
    It is only the beginning. It will just become a token campaign to farm transmutes and ap.
    Edited by pma_pacifier on September 20, 2020 8:12AM
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    With faction change tokens and the likes, we all know where it will trend towards :)
    It is only the beginning. It will just become a token campaign to farm transmutes and ap.

Early bird gets the worm.
    What you gonna farm after you take all the castles and no one from the other factions comes to take it back?
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

What you gonna farm after you take all the castles and no one from the other factions comes to take it back?

After raids we've been running small groups of 2-6 and having an absolute blast hammering AD and DC's faces in. While you are hiding in Blackreach, we're enjoying PvP while you are too afraid to fight us because you know you can't beat us. Enjoy pvdooring empty campaigns and making excuses for your numerous shortcomings, Twiggie.
    Edited by Ahtu on September 20, 2020 8:01PM
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »

After raids we've been running small groups of 2-6 and having an absolute blast hammering AD and DC's faces in. While you are hiding in Blackreach, we're enjoying PvP while you are too afraid to fight us because you know you can't beat us. Enjoy pvdooring empty campaigns and making excuses for your numerous shortcomings, Twiggie.

You still don’t get it.
  • Dominion_Nightblade

Lol every time we go against just gao we smash your face in. I even have a screenshot of you raging in guild chat after we poned you near drake twice ahtu. Also when we beat you over and over again at sej and the next day you applied to my guild ... lol. Lastly, during the event after enjoying double tel var we decided to go to GH for a bit to find a red map with: you, gao, and a few ep pugs when we took the hammer from you and pushed gao to their tri keeps and got our scroll back. Talk about short comings lol you also raged on one of my guildies for that and he took screenshots to share :) The real problem is you always have a pop locked ep faction stack behind you. And it's not the fact that we cant beat the 24/7 ep locked stack, we left because of the lag. Even during these tests we went to GH late night for a bit only to find ourselves rubberbanding and skills not firing. Plus blackreach has been really fun we fight a massive blue zerg every night with no lag. I'm sure thats why DC had low pop in GH every night before we left. Lol ahtu, bring gao to blackreach on our raid times and you will go back to gh crying because you dont have a pop locked ep faction to carry you in br. Really though if you did that it would probably save both campaigns because GH would be wayyy less laggy without you and BR would get way more fun with an ep zerg their as well. Don't be scared buddy, give it a try. You'll still get to nightcap after we log off, i promise :)
    Edited by Dominion_Nightblade on September 21, 2020 12:06AM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol every time we go against just gao we smash your face in. I even have a screenshot of you raging in guild chat after we poned you near drake twice ahtu. Also when we beat you over and over again at sej and the next day you applied to my guild ... lol. Lastly, during the event after enjoying double tel var we decided to go to GH for a bit to find a red map with: you, gao, and a few ep pugs when we took the hammer from you and pushed gao to their tri keeps and got our scroll back. Talk about short comings lol you also raged on one of my guildies for that and he took screenshots to share :) The real problem is you always have a pop locked ep faction stack behind you. And it's not the fact that we cant beat the 24/7 ep locked stack, we left because of the lag. Even during these tests we went to GH late night for a bit only to find ourselves rubberbanding and skills not firing. Plus blackreach has been really fun we fight a massive blue zerg every night with no lag. I'm sure thats why DC had low pop in GH every night before we left. Lol ahtu, bring gao to blackreach on our raid times and you will go back to gh crying because you dont have a pop locked ep faction to carry you in br. Really though if you did that it would probably save both campaigns because GH would be wayyy less laggy without you and BR would get way more fun with an ep zerg their as well. Don't be scared buddy, give it a try. You'll still get to nightcap after we log off, i promise :)

Paragraphs, Twiggie, paragraphs. That's for giving me some more insight into how you're mind works. Do you really believe that garbage you spew out?

Keep telling yourself you're the king of the South. Maybe Blackreach is where you belong so you can get some Ws vs an empty server. It's a shame those doors decided to fight back in Grat Host so you couldn't nightcap anyomore.
    Edited by Ahtu on September 21, 2020 3:27AM
  • lostcloud
    lostcloud
    ✭✭✭
    Any EP player who thinks they are winning the campaigns of late because they are better players really needs to understand that it is the 3 plus hours of EP faction stack with no opposition from AD and DC that is "winning" the campaigns of late for them. Just as it has done in the past for AD and DC.

But don't fret people the EP dominance will not last forever it never does, swings and roundabouts people.
    Nocturnal (AD AvA Oceanic guild, still kicking after 5 years) Formed in 1999 DAoC Beta now in our 21st year.
  • Dominion_Nightblade

Paragraphs, Twiggie, paragraphs. That's for giving me some more insight into how you're mind works. Do you really believe that garbage you spew out?

Keep telling yourself you're the king of the South. Maybe Blackreach is where you belong so you can get some Ws vs an empty server. It's a shame those doors decided to fight back in Grat Host so you couldn't nightcap anyomore.

Lol you know I'm correct so you try to attack how I write on the forums ... LOL XD
    Did you attack me here in the first place because you miss me, lol dont worry buddy. If you are too scared to come fight us with just your zerg again in blackreach we will eventually home in GH again if they ever fix the lag and dysyncs. Until then we will enjoy epic fights with blue and no lag. And who knows, maybe we will visit just you in GH again like we did during the event just to show you who the better zerg is. :)
    Edited by Dominion_Nightblade on September 21, 2020 9:00AM
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a person who gets ap by playing, not playing to get ap I find the ego contest amusing. Sure EP is the current nightcapper but it has been AD in the past and DC.

All fighting in a large blob does is make you a poorer player, I have noticed the standard of EP players has dropped considerably. (With some notable exceptions).

When the game launched AD won almost every campaign, then many AD players went to EP to even things out, some of those are still there.

Things always change, sometimes for the better.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol you know I'm correct so you try to attack how I write on the forums ... LOL XD
    Did you attack me here in the first place because you miss me, lol dont worry buddy. If you are too scared to come fight us with just your zerg again in blackreach we will eventually home in GH again if they ever fix the lag and dysyncs. Until then we will enjoy epic fights with blue and no lag. And who knows, maybe we will visit just you in GH again like we did during the event just to show you who the better zerg is. :)

Any time. Any place. We will mop the floor with you.
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    As a person who gets ap by playing, not playing to get ap I find the ego contest amusing. Sure EP is the current nightcapper but it has been AD in the past and DC.

All fighting in a large blob does is make you a poorer player, I have noticed the standard of EP players has dropped considerably. (With some notable exceptions).

When the game launched AD won almost every campaign, then many AD players went to EP to even things out, some of those are still there.

Things always change, sometimes for the better.

I am not talking about AD as a faction, I'm talking about my zerg vs his zerg. I wasn't gonna say anything until he directly attacked me first. But I disagree with you when you say that large blobs produce bad players. I just find it really fun to play with all my friends. It's like a party everyday sometimes. Discord gets crazy funny and I have to yell for comms a lot lol. I think 4v4 and 1v1 is really fun too.
    Edited by Dominion_Nightblade on September 21, 2020 9:16AM
  • Dominion_Nightblade

Any time. Any place. We will mop the floor with you.

Lol ok, just like I've been trying to tell you this whole time, blackreach tomorrow at my normal raid time. Also where we've been for almost a month now lol
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might have a chance in Gray Host now that I can't heal because of these tests. More likely though I'd crush your skull with my warhammer. If you ever try to nightcap Gray Host again we'll be waiting for you.
    Edited by Ahtu on September 21, 2020 9:18AM
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course, why would anyone not love to be EP

Can you let us know which campaign you plan to *** this time around so we can avoid it, thanks
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    You might have a chance in Gray Host now that I can't heal because of these tests. More likely though I'd crush your skull with my warhammer.

lol damn... ok buddy 😆
    GH is a laggy mess so I wont go there.
    If you dont want to go to BR to have group fight then that's fine lol we will cross paths again eventually.
  • Dovahmiim
    Dovahmiim
    ✭✭✭
    Why is everyone complaining lmao. I exclusively solo/duo on DC, we have low pop bonus most of the hours I can play. EP zerg/PvDoor the campaign so much, with 10x enemy numbers, so they're guaranteed to stay trash tier 1vX material with no idea how to play . If you're looking for good fights, this is the ideal situation, god bless faction locks :^)
    I'm better.
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just come for vigor.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    adirondack wrote: »
    Now that's what I'm talking about....

unknown.png

hmm... so why does AD still has 6 resources? thats disgusting!

FIX IT and take more care next time, pls...
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xshatox wrote: »
    Xarcus wrote: »
    EP are the worse faction on eu without a doubt, you wouldn't like it here.

Actually it's AD...

Actually it’s DC...

Nope.

grafik.png
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tim99 wrote: »
    xshatox wrote: »
    Xarcus wrote: »
    EP are the worse faction on eu without a doubt, you wouldn't like it here.

Actually it's AD...

Actually it’s DC...

Nope.

grafik.png

what year was that from?
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, my coffee got a little cold this morning... I might just have to take a break from EP for a bit; getting pushed like this is no fun at all.

And we had lots of people too....
    unknown.png

unknown.png
    Ray
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the good EP guilds worth 10-15k points per campaign? Not bad
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ex EP groups were terrific to bring some health to the campaign. We lost full red map to find pop locked EP to lose 1 scroll and struggling to get 2 keeps by the gates. Med pop AD and DC fought so well that I think this cycle will be the one that is remembered. Good AP to grab, plenty of action and competition.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    The ex EP groups were terrific to bring some health to the campaign. We lost full red map to find pop locked EP to lose 1 scroll and struggling to get 2 keeps by the gates. Med pop AD and DC fought so well that I think this cycle will be the one that is remembered. Good AP to grab, plenty of action and competition.

Yep the former EP that have come to DC have all been super friendly and really good teammates and allies! Nothing bad to say about them! Apparently according to them DC and AD are much nicer and more welcoming factions, so we got that at least even if we don't win :tongue:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night was friggin epic! Our low pop DC pushed hard!!
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu told me directly that EP didn't want our small man groups or duos and that he'd beat us every time on the battlefield.
    Never underestimate the power of 3 people.

Another direct quote: "Disband your group and join mine. I can't do anything with only 18 people." -Ahtu June, 2020.

And show some class & humility, EP. The vast majority of you who bragged about gating when there was no reason to do so are responsible for the demoralization of a lot of people. I was ashamed to be EP during the previous campaign in GH.
    I am atoning for my sins every day of this campaign.
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    > "How many EP does it take to capture a Keep?"

< "All of them."

And now that AD and DC actually have a handful of individuals that can fight hugely outnumbered groups and defend keeps, we're seeing how trash EP really is, and why they needed so many players in the first place to lag the server and cause everyone defending to disconnect.

That's their new strategy, btw. We held Alessia for well over a half an hour until more and more EP started showing and we started crashing. Ahtu was screaming in zonechat after setting his alarm to wake up at 4am to start nightcapping.
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    adirondack wrote: »
    Well, my coffee got a little cold this morning... I might just have to take a break from EP for a bit; getting pushed like this is no fun at all.

And we had lots of people too....
    unknown.png

unknown.png

To be honest. It is taking the combined effort of all 3 alliances to keep EP in 3rd place.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kungfu wrote: »
    Ahtu told me directly that EP didn't want our small man groups or duos and that he'd beat us every time on the battlefield.
    Never underestimate the power of 3 people.

Another direct quote: "Disband your group and join mine. I can't do anything with only 18 people." -Ahtu June, 2020.

And show some class & humility, EP. The vast majority of you who bragged about gating when there was no reason to do so are responsible for the demoralization of a lot of people. I was ashamed to be EP during the previous campaign in GH.
    I am atoning for my sins every day of this campaign.

Atoning for my sins as well. I was ashamed at the way we played last campaign as a faction. It almost completely ruined pvp in the game. It did for the last campaign. I mean let’s face it. We all log in to cyrodil hoping for good fights. Not bullying. Glad we switched brother. Fights have been juicy.
This discussion has been closed.