Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infernium Dwarven Spiderling Pet Error

• scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received my email to "claim your free Infernium Dwarven Spiderling pet!" I copied the code from the email and placed it in the redeem reward code box in the crown store as instructed. It replied with an error that the code has already been used, and therefore was invalid. I checked my collections and confirmed that I do not have the Infernium Dwarven Spiderling Pet in my non-combat pets. Anyone else having problems redeeming the free pet code?

On this page, I clicked
    Billing -> Code Redemption Issues -> I haven't received a game code
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/incident?fresh

Or, if you prefer, goto their support page and click on the red "Submit A Ticket" button and follow the same steps.

I didn't receive my code at all UNTIL yesterday when I submitted a ticket there. 40 minutes later (literally, see image below) I had an email with my code and it worked via the in-game Crown Store redemption method. I would submit a ticket on their website instead of here. Make SURE you reply to the 1st automated email saying "Issue is not resolved." so they actually read your ticket, otherwise they assume your issue is resolved.

Hope this will help OP and anyone else that hasn't received their code.

MSNRYHV.png
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also received my e-mail today ... looks like the e-mails were not all sent at once (contrary to some forum-goer views on the topic). ;)
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally got mine today, as well. I redeemed the code online, just to be sure I could get the pet on both the NA and EU servers.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this issue a few days ago. I submitted a ticket and they not only gave me a new code but redeemed it for me so that I could just login and use the pet. Great service this time around.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker My girlfriend received the code but she is getting a "Code already redeemed" error when entering the code in-game.

Could you please help?

Thank you.

She should log out of game to desktop. Then relog to game, and try the redeem again. If that doesn't work, have her try logging into her account on the website to see if that offers her the option to input the code.

If neither of those work, as a last straw option, have her shut down her machine (assuming PC - you REALLY need to post which platform when you discuss problems), then restart, and try both options again. If still no go then she needs to start a CS ticket.

Hope things work out for her!

[Edited for stupid typo.... and DAMN I hate Vanilla forum stupids - so you can't jus edit typos without refreshing the entire page.... Yeah yeah - it's free software, what do I expect.... I guess I expect a multi-million dollar gaming company to use REAL FORUM SOFTWARE.... like... y'know.... phpBB3? Jeezus.)]
    Edited by Sylvermynx on July 21, 2020 2:24AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got my code today. The nice thing was that the pet copied to both servers, which was nice. Thanks ZOS.
  • carthalis
    carthalis
    ✭✭✭
    Got mine today as well and everything worked fine :smiley:
  • MoonlightShadow
    MoonlightShadow
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker My girlfriend received the code but she is getting a "Code already redeemed" error when entering the code in-game.

Could you please help?

Thank you.

As mentioned in my Original Post, this was the same problem I was having. I had to wait about three days, then the code worked properly. It appears others were able to side-step the problem by redeeming the code by logging into their account via web browser and redeeming the code online rather than in game.
  • JacksonCarter13
    JacksonCarter13
    ✭✭✭
    Still haven’t received my code! Anyone else?
  • royalwench
    royalwench
    ✭✭
    I haven't received it either
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, we are still continuing to send out codes through the next few days (there are a lot to get through) so if you haven't received one please just hang tight for now.
    @ZOS_SarahHecker
    I'm still without a code on my two accounts. Can you help me please?
    PC EU, ESO player since beta & early accessCo-GM PvP guild "Lagacy"
  • Ei8htba11
    Ei8htba11
    ✭✭✭✭
    You too huh? never got mine either
  • oregonrob
    oregonrob
    ✭✭✭
    I got the reward for only one of my three accounts despite getting ESO ads for all three accounts. I hope the next time marketing tries something like this, they make sure that it works smoothly and doesn't take over a month to do.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't gotten your pet yet please submit a support ticket so we can help you out.
    Staff Post
  • Soul_Banish
    If you haven't gotten your pet yet please submit a support ticket so we can help you out.

I am certain my marketing emails were on. I still haven't received my pet. I filed a support ticket and the response I got back was:

Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.
    If you are experiencing difficulty redeeming your code in the Crown Store, we advise redeeming it on the Account page instead. To do this, please follow the process below:
    Sign into your ESO account here.

To log in, you must know your regular ESO account sign-in details. If you do not remember your log in credentials, use this page to submit a request for assistance.
    Select Redeem Code under the Account Summary section.
    Enter the code and click Redeem Code to submit.
    Once the code is redeemed, you will receive a confirmation email on your account's registered address.
    If you are still unable to redeem your code via the website, please reply to this email with the code you're attempting to redeem.
    Kind regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Support Team

I replied and explained the issue being I haven't received the code at all, meaning there is no code to redeem.
    Honestly, I don't expect this to go anywhere, from 2 bad experiences in the past with codes not received, unrelated to Bethesda/Zenimax. But help would be appreciated.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭

I am certain my marketing emails were on. I still haven't received my pet. I filed a support ticket and the response I got back was:

Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.
    If you are experiencing difficulty redeeming your code in the Crown Store, we advise redeeming it on the Account page instead. To do this, please follow the process below:
    Sign into your ESO account here.

To log in, you must know your regular ESO account sign-in details. If you do not remember your log in credentials, use this page to submit a request for assistance.
    Select Redeem Code under the Account Summary section.
    Enter the code and click Redeem Code to submit.
    Once the code is redeemed, you will receive a confirmation email on your account's registered address.
    If you are still unable to redeem your code via the website, please reply to this email with the code you're attempting to redeem.
    Kind regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Support Team

I replied and explained the issue being I haven't received the code at all, meaning there is no code to redeem.
    Honestly, I don't expect this to go anywhere, from 2 bad experiences in the past with codes not received, unrelated to Bethesda/Zenimax. But help would be appreciated.

Reply to the canned message to get a human being. The canned messages are beyond annoying and need to stop.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • FarstrykeGrimhawk
    FarstrykeGrimhawk
    Soul Shriven
    I feel like Nate Bargetze, from his Netflix special where he talks about ordering iced coffee with milk and ends up getting milk with ice in it. I have sent in 2 tickets, 200809001106 and then 200812-000967, and have not received the pet or an explanation why I am not allowed to have it. I have a verified email as I receive billing/crown pack monthly showcase/ event news/ thanks from Jessica Folsom for donation and my account says I have receive promos on. The 1106 ticket got me a forum invite. The 0967 ticket got me 3 ouroborus crates from quakecon. In each of these tickets I ask for the infernium dwarven spiderling pet.
    Mr. Bargetze figures out that maybe he just does not say iced coffee with milk correctly. So next he will say iced coffee with cream. So let me try that. I would like the on fire, 8 legged mechanical companion. The one offered for the whole month of June. That requires verified e-mail ( I have that) and accept promotional emails ( I also have that). I also have ESO+ and Twitch linked to my account.
    I hope I don't get sent an iced coffee with whipped cream.
    Thanks to the ESO Support Team I got my iced coffee with cream! The infernium dwarven spiderling pet is in my stable now! Thanks ESO for the help and the cool game!
    Edited by FarstrykeGrimhawk on August 16, 2020 6:04AM
  • hacker725x
    hacker725x
    ✭✭
    still waiting code email.

and i can't login support ticket page,
    always show me "login failed".
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hacker725x wrote: »

Try turning off any ad blockers you may have.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • hacker725x
    hacker725x
    ✭✭
    M_Volsung wrote: »
    hacker725x wrote: »

Try turning off any ad blockers you may have.

I tried
    1. turn off ad blocker > Login Failed
    2. login forum or crownstore > OK , change to support page > Login Failed
    3. use firefox or chrome > Login Failed
    4. use Incognito mode > Login Failed

can i use support ticket system?
  • miss--witch
    miss--witch
    Soul Shriven
    I have seen this pet popping up in zone and guild chats as people are still discovering their codes, or attempting to get them redeemed.

I had the same error issue when attempting to redeem through crown store in game, as the email specifies.

Tried it on the website, worked just fine. If it doesn't work in crown store for you, try it in browser.