The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infernium Dwarven Spiderling Pet Error

• WhisperLFE
    WhisperLFE
    ✭✭✭
    I just got my email yesterday (showed up in the "promotions"Gmail tab) and it looks to have worked fine. Glad I saw this thread; I almost never check that tab for that email address.
  • WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get an email but I guess one of my boxes wasn't checked even though I was still getting emails. I checked the box the next day but I guess I missed out :(
  • Tinolyn
    Tinolyn
    ✭✭✭
    Not received any email, spam or otherwise. Account settings are correct.
  • Chaquinho89
    Chaquinho89
    ✭✭✭
    Same here...
    July 7, 10PM EST... Nothing yet!

And yes, I know how to check my email folders...
    PC / NA.

"Each event is preceded by Prophecy. but without the Hero, there is no Event." -- Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get an email but I guess one of my boxes wasn't checked even though I was still getting emails. I checked the box the next day but I guess I missed out :(

I did the email verification and so on but had the same issue when I went back and checked after not getting the code. I know I completed the verification - I was very careful about doing it properly - but it seems support won't do anything about it.
  • Chuck_Finley
    Chuck_Finley
    ✭✭✭
    No email, no pet. I am verified, checked the marketing boxes, but nothing yet.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HansK wrote: »
    Up to now haven't received a code. Are they still going out or should I contact support?

I think they are still being mailed out in batches. Wait a few more days.

ZOS have to send the emails out slowly or they'll cop a social ban.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • VoluptaBox
    VoluptaBox
    ✭✭✭
    WhisperLFE wrote: »
    I just got my email yesterday (showed up in the "promotions"Gmail tab) and it looks to have worked fine. Glad I saw this thread; I almost never check that tab for that email address.

This is what concerns me, I usually delete emails in that tab without bothering to read xD. Hope I didn't delete my code if I did receive it.
  • MythrialDrow
    MythrialDrow
    ✭✭✭
    No email received either. I was looking forward to that pet, hopefully they are still sending them out . I have 2 accounts one pc and one PS4 . Nothing on either of them .
    Edited by MythrialDrow on July 8, 2020 10:13AM
  • Knipskastenmann
    Knipskastenmann
    ✭✭✭
    I also didn't received my code yet. Still sending?
  • oregonrob
    oregonrob
    ✭✭✭
    I went and looked at my gmail account in promotions. I did have promotional email from ESO but no email about the dwarven spider pet. I looked in spam and there was nothing there.
  • kensan62_ESO
    kensan62_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone tell me if I need to put a ticket in for this? I still have not received any email for the pet.
  • Susan_Sto
    Susan_Sto
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't just yet, ZOS has posted today, not long ago, that they are still sending out mails. Just going to have to be patient for now.
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭
    I haven't received my spiderling pet either. I have checked and re-checked my Spam folders and the email isn't in there. I am hoping that it does get sent out soon. Anyone else that hasn't gotten there's yet?
  • lembry_ESO
    lembry_ESO
    ✭✭
    Not yet for me, either. I just hope I didn't accidentally delete it. :(
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

I have had a bug on my account... so that I couldn't save my marketing preferences...
    This bug was fixed today by ZOS, but I couldn't receive my pet due to this problem.
    May I have the redeem code please ?
    Please check my tickets... I have posted a ticket to fix my account bug on 06/20/2020...
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] How does "sometime during July" get to become "I HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK [snip]".

If we get to August 1st and people still haven't gotten it while qualifying for it then I'd understand, but goof grief people.

NB. No, I haven't gotten mine yet either.

[edited to remove baiting & bashing comments]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on July 8, 2020 9:24PM
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker I, like the OP, also received a 20-character code and upon trying to use it the game responded that my code had already been used. I checked my inventory and found no pet added. Trying the code again came up with the same “already used” error message.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't gotten any code yet. I checked my spam folder too, and nothing there either.

Edited by SydneyGrey on July 8, 2020 9:38PM
  • MoonlightShadow
    MoonlightShadow
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker I, like the OP, also received a 20-character code and upon trying to use it the game responded that my code had already been used. I checked my inventory and found no pet added. Trying the code again came up with the same “already used” error message.

I had to wait several days before the code actually worked. Maybe try again in a couple days.
  • ravendies
    ravendies
    ✭✭✭
    No email code here yet, I checked all folders. I am sure I have the promotional emails enabled as I have been getting those for years now.
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no code for me and yes I know how to check all my email folders.
  • SonOfSoma
    SonOfSoma
    ✭✭✭
    Where's my spiderling?

Do I really have to go into the garden, find a spider and stick flaming metal to it??

At least I can pretend I'm in game then🙃
  • Ode2Order
    Ode2Order
    ✭✭✭
    Still haven't received my e-mail or the pet.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] How does "sometime during July" get to become "I HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK [snip]".

If we get to August 1st and people still haven't gotten it while qualifying for it then I'd understand, but goof grief people.

NB. No, I haven't gotten mine yet either.

[edited to remove baiting & bashing comments]

i think the issue is more that some people are receiving codes that do not work, some people are receiving codes that work, some people are receiving codes in unexpected places (the emails seem to occasionally be getting shunted off into promotions or spam or marketing folders, when other mail from ZOS may not have been), and the communication from ZOS has been a bit haphazard. Some people are clearly impatient, but from what I see here, most are just concerned that they might have encountered an error. In fact, many of the posters in this thread have encountered a problem of some kind (such as those who found that the changes to their marketing preferences hadn't saved, for some unknown reason) and are trying to see what can be done. As well, looking for others in the community who might be experiencing the same difficulties is normal.
    Edited by Kiyakotari on July 11, 2020 5:55AM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No email from me yet, either, though I have gotten several other promotional emails from ZOS this month. Not in junk folder either.

@ZOS_SarahHecker Are the emails still going out?

ETA: Sorry for sounding impatient (just read post above mine), but it's more that a lot of players seem to have gotten theirs, so just wondering if they're still going out or if they've all gone out and I should contact support. Just wanting clarification.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on July 9, 2020 9:19PM
  • JacksonCarter13
    JacksonCarter13
    ✭✭✭
    I havent received the pet code or the crate from todays livestream drop. Still waiting hopefully sometime this week :)!
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE

This appears to be an issue with ESO plus accounts. I have received the code on my 2 unsubbed accounts, but not the 3 that I have subbed.

Should I put in a ticket for my accounts that did not receive the pet or is there a work in progress to fix this?
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭
    I asked about the pet mostly in case there was an issue. To clarify, I have checked all my email folders and there isn't anything there. I also double checked my preferences on the website and I changed those last month. I hope it does arrive soon.
  • Susan_Sto
    Susan_Sto
    ✭✭✭
    I am still waiting for my pet email.

I did receive the crate drop from last night but I remember not receiving one from the main stream a couple of months ago.