The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Infernium Dwarven Spiderling Pet Error

MoonlightShadow
MoonlightShadow
✭✭✭
I received my email to "claim your free Infernium Dwarven Spiderling pet!" I copied the code from the email and placed it in the redeem reward code box in the crown store as instructed. It replied with an error that the code has already been used, and therefore was invalid. I checked my collections and confirmed that I do not have the Infernium Dwarven Spiderling Pet in my non-combat pets. Anyone else having problems redeeming the free pet code?
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t even gotten the email yet.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not received the mail yet, too, still waiting.

My guess is that it is automatic, and it has like "1 day lag" or we will get it after next megaservers maintenance (july 7), as it also says that there will be "ESO Store and Account System" maintenance.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on July 3, 2020 11:11PM
  • WalkingCodex
    WalkingCodex
    ✭✭✭
    Check your spam and promotions folders. That is where I found mine.
  • FizyElf
    FizyElf
    Soul Shriven
    Check your spam and promotions folders. That is where I found mine.

Thanks
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still haven’t got mine, not even in my spam folder.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No mail here yet either.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    No mail here yet either.

Same, but they are probably using PC-EU, so it'll probably take a year or three...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI many people have received their emails but they are in 'spam' or 'promotions' folders in inboxes. Would recommend checking those to see if you already have them.

As for OP - try logging in and out?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In another thread it was said that you need to do this on your account page on the website, OP.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even seen an email. Guess it's as reliable as everything else around here ;-)
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't gotten an e-mail for the spider yet either. Edit: Not even in the spamfolder.

Late edit: Have now received a code, and it worked.
    Edited by Sarannah on July 6, 2020 11:39AM
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No email yet either, not in spam or promotions.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • LeglessUK
    LeglessUK
    ✭✭✭
    No email yet, not in spam either, guess i have to wait a bit longer?
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same as everyone else; no email, in any folder.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Commenting just for the data: I just got the email. My phone buzzed, I logged in and redeemed the code with no problems. PS4 NA.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Dovershark
    Dovershark
    ✭✭✭
    The code failed for me, said it was redeemed. Not by me it wasn't.
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did not get an email yet either
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last person I saw with this problem said they could redeem it after a relog, so maybe try that?
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • Treb_U_Shae
    Treb_U_Shae
    ✭✭
    I also have not received my code for the free dwarven spider pet, and it was not in my spam folder either.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No emails with codes here yet, either. Yes, I am checking spam.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So I have now received a code... and it worked. Immediately after claiming the pet in-game, I got another e-mail saying I claimed the pet.

For the record: I claimed the pet through the in-game crownstore, and used all capitals as was in the code. *Just stating this for those who are having issues.*

Thanks ZOS!
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same as the others: no mail recieved until now.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got a mail for my PS4 account. No mail for the PC account yet.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MoonlightShadow sent you a DM to ask for more information.

For everyone else, please keep in mind codes are still being sent out if you haven't received yours yet.
    Staff Post
  • Pyvos
    Pyvos
    ✭✭✭✭
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mail yet, but it's not the most pressing tbh.
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pyvos wrote: »

Sending you a DM as well.
    Staff Post
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So after not receiving a code I checked my account info again, and the option to receive communications seems not to have saved. I specifically remember receiving the email (it's still in my inbox) and following it to confirm/verify the email address, so something seems to have gone wrong. It actually took me three new attempts of clicking and saving to make the preference stick again after I noticed and a new email to be sent (I waited a while after each try)... There seems to be some error when updating the preference itself.

Does this mean I've now lost the pet? It was one I really wanted, and I did follow the email verification the first time, so this is a bit upsetting.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

An eta on codes would be nice, given that this thread is 3 days old and "some" still have not seen an email with a code
    (even though they have seen marketing emails) ...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I've ever gotten a code it was automatically applied to my account. Maybe something is broken, but it never hurts to check to see whether you got the pet in the game yet.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK