The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Infernium Dwarven Spiderling Pet Error

• PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have it checked and gotten no email. Knowing ZOS I'll be responding to this thread in 2 weeks stating I've still not recieved my pet.

• Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Check your spam and promotions folders. That is where I found mine.

Thanks for the tip! Found it.
    Very strange since the usual "automatically applied twitch drop code" notification email always made it through okay to my main box.

To redeem your gift, log into the game on your preferred platform and visit the Crown Store. Then, choose the option to “Redeem Reward Code,” and input the code above.

@ZOS_SarahHecker I found this instruction to be extremely misleading.
    By "log into the game" I actually thought it meant log into ESO.
    Therefore, by "visit the Crown Store" I actually thought to go to the Crown Store in-game.

But neither of these are correct.
    I had to log into elderscrollsonline.com (not the game per se), go to Account (NOT Crown Store), and choose "Redeem Code" (not "Redeem Reward Code").

EDIT: OK I found it way at the bottom of the screen, "Redeem Reward Code". I was looking at the Crown Store window, not the screen as a whole.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on July 6, 2020 6:32PM
  • MoonlightShadow
    MoonlightShadow
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, ZOS has sent me a direct message and is working to track down why I am receiving the error. Thank you ZOS for making a personal effort. Hopefully my experience of getting the email, but the code not working will resolve an issue for those who have yet to receive their email code.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't received an email either. Checked every folder I have. :(
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have still not received my email. Although I did get a promotional email showing what is coming in July to the crown store with no issues.
    Edited by Blacknight841 on July 6, 2020 6:24PM
  • MoonlightShadow
    MoonlightShadow
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE: I just tried the code again, and it worked properly. I am not sure of ZOS changed something, or if it just needed a couple days for the code to work through the computer system. Thank you ZOS for the pet and @ZOS_SarahHecker for following up with me personally.

As stated in the post by @ZOS_SarahHecker the email has not gone out to everyone yet. As others have pointed out, make sure the email has not been snagged by the spam filter.

To correct a previous post, the instructions they send in the email are correct. For those who are new, the process is basically:

1. Go to the email you received. Highlight just the code number in the email, then right click and select "Copy". Then log into the game as you normally would and load a character (pet is account wide so don't worry which one).
    2. Go to the crown store (I believe . is the default key)
    3. Look at the ribbon on the bottom of the screen. You should see "Redeem Code" listed on the bottom with which key to press to access it. Press the appropriate key.
    4. A box should appear asking for the code. Click once in the text entry area of the box. Press Control-V to paste the code you copied if you have a PC. If you have a MAC, it will be Command-V.
    5. Press "E" to submit and get your pet.

If you have an experience like mine where you are told the code is invalid, wait a couple days and try again. At least that is what I had to do.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just received my email. Thank you! :)
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Email received, thanks

code used via account - redeem code
    but
    , T
    in game should work as well!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • BlueDragon90
    BlueDragon90
    ✭✭
    I still haven't got the email yet. I'm sure I'm signed for promotional emails since I always get them including the latest ones for midyear mayhem & crown store preview for July.
    Edited by BlueDragon90 on July 7, 2020 2:12AM
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got my email today . Redeemed code and got my pet. Thank you! <3
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭
    Up to now haven't received a code. Are they still going out or should I contact support?
  • Dovershark
    Dovershark
    ✭✭✭
    Dovershark wrote: »
    The code failed for me, said it was redeemed. Not by me it wasn't.

I've got mine now. B)
  • MoonlightShadow
    MoonlightShadow
    ✭✭✭
    HansK wrote: »
    Up to now haven't received a code. Are they still going out or should I contact support?

I think they are still being mailed out in batches. Wait a few more days.
  • Ode2Order
    Ode2Order
    ✭✭✭
    HansK wrote: »

I think they are still being mailed out in batches. Wait a few more days.

Thanks! I haven't received mine either yet, so I'll wait a few more days and sub to this discussion.
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still didnt get any mail...
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Browart wrote: »

Me too...
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Silaf wrote: »

Me too...

Me three.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭

My wife dont recieve any mail too ...
    Really sorry for my english
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still haven't rec'd my email for the pet, either, even though I've been signed up for marketing emails since forever. :'(
  • WastedJoker
    WastedJoker
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone who received the code confirm the email address it was sent from?

Might make it easier for people to search their inbox and sub-folders.

Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll!
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone who received the code confirm the email address it was sent from?

Might make it easier for people to search their inbox and sub-folders.

email@elderscrollsonline.com
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Maxx7410
    Maxx7410
    ✭✭✭✭
    i got it with no problem thanks the divines!
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still didn't receive the pet...
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No pet yet *sigh*
    Campos de oro
  • UtopianWarrior88
    UtopianWarrior88
    ✭✭✭
    No email received,
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I applied the code from the Account page via the website (not in-game) and it was there waiting when I logged in.

Mine also, showed up in a different inbox than normal messages as well. Do an email search for it (for those still waiting).

For those with issues redeeming, try doing so via the Account page as that worked with no hiccups for me.
  • Sallymen
    Sallymen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are emails still going out? I haven't gotten my code for the pet yet
    Current Undaunted Key Count: 4,902
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still have not received any emails. I guess I'll open up a ticket.
  • marc9605
    marc9605
    ✭✭
    Hello all

i have too not become a E Mail, i hope, it come soon or Zos can help me.
    Ingame Name: Marc9621
    ;)
    Edited by marc9605 on July 7, 2020 10:43PM
  • sithus1966_ESO
    No e-mail anywhere. Not that it's that big of a deal, I have 54 pets. But free is free.