Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infernium Dwarven Spiderling Pet Error

• Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 have promo mails from ESO dating back to start and nothing about Spider pet yet

Is there somewhere we could maybe send screen shots or something or...?
  • marc9605
    marc9605
    ✭✭
    Hello i wait too of the code for the pet. The E mail still coming soon or must we wait longer or must we make support ticket?
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have two accounts, I've yet to receive an email with any codes for either. I made certain that the promotional email option was active on both accounts during the window. I have been getting promotional emails for over three years.

Are they still sending codes out? Did they state somewhere the duration for their code sending?
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, we are still continuing to send out codes through the next few days (there are a lot to get through) so if you haven't received one please just hang tight for now.
    Staff Post
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, we are still continuing to send out codes through the next few days (there are a lot to get through) so if you haven't received one please just hang tight for now.

Thank you for the update.
  • Tinolyn
    Tinolyn
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, still waiting too. Maybe I did accidentally delete; don't know.

May just have to write this off.
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭
    I have still not received the spider pet nor a crate drop from yesterday. Not that it's a big surprise, I haven't gotten a crate drop in well over a year now. It does get a bit annoying.
  • voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭
    still nothing here either, im certain i opted in :(
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • JacksonCarter13
    JacksonCarter13
    ✭✭✭
    I have still not received the spider pet nor a crate drop from yesterday. Not that it's a big surprise, I haven't gotten a crate drop in well over a year now. It does get a bit annoying.

Me too, I have everything linked too!
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭
    More than likely, they are still sending out the emails for the spider pets. For the crates I don't know if those have already gone out. I also can't remember if those are a guaranteed drop or random. Anyone know?
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker I don't know if this is the right person to send this too, but we have 2 accounts here at our house. Mine and my wife's. My wife got her pet early July and I am still waiting for mine.

I am posting this message from my account. Her account is @wings4-2. Hope this helps sort this out.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ariont wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker I don't know if this is the right person to send this too, but we have 2 accounts here at our house. Mine and my wife's. My wife got her pet early July and I am still waiting for mine.

I am posting this message from my account. Her account is @wings4-2. Hope this helps sort this out.
    @ZOS_SarahHecker Same here. We have 2 accounts here, mine and my husband's. My husband has received the redeem code and I am still waiting. I know we are using the same IP address, but we are two different players !
    Me --> @Rishikesa108
    My husband ---> @Gandalf_72

Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • MoonlightShadow
    MoonlightShadow
    ✭✭✭
    Ariont wrote: »

@ZOS_SarahHecker Same here. We have 2 accounts here, mine and my husband's. My husband has received the redeem code and I am still waiting. I know we are using the same IP address, but we are two different players !
    Me --> @Rishikesa108
    My husband ---> @Gandalf_72

Less then 24 hours ago, @ZOS_SarahHecker posted they are still mailing out the batches. I am guessing that there are probably several days worth of batches to go out still. Since the emails are being sent directly to people, I doubt having multiple accounts at the same house will make any difference, as long as they are not all using the same email address.
  • GrailNite
    GrailNite
    Soul Shriven
    I'm hoping I get my code soon. My wife and I signed up at the same time, she got hers last week and I'm still without a code :(
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Never got an email/code either, and I know I opted in correctly. Checked in all folders, etc.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. Still waiting.
  • kelticfuryub17_ESO
    kelticfuryub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Seravi wrote: »
    I haven't received an email either. Checked every folder I have. :(

Same here. Not too worried about it, but it would be nice if stuff worked as advertised some times.
  • Marigold1
    Marigold1
    ✭✭✭
    Same here... still no email with PET code :-1:
  • Ode2Order
    Ode2Order
    ✭✭✭
    Waiting still...
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost 2 weeks and still no pet
  • LeglessUK
    LeglessUK
    ✭✭✭
    2 weeks and still no pet email, what are we supposed to do?
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeglessUK wrote: »
    2 weeks and still no pet email, what are we supposed to do?

Read the thread.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • BlueDragon90
    BlueDragon90
    ✭✭
    still no email here, are the codes still being sent?
  • stevusbeefus
    stevusbeefus
    ✭✭✭
    @MoonlightShadow sent you a DM to ask for more information.

For everyone else, please keep in mind codes are still being sent out if you haven't received yours yet.

still no code, checked my spam and promotions. Its been over a week now cmon zos
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no email, no code and yes I know how to check all my folders including spam.
  • Hans_58
    Hans_58
    ✭✭
    no email
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Welp, got a response back from Bethesda. Apparently they are sending out codes all month, and don't want to hear back unless we haven't gotten one by August 1. That makes no sense considering that they're not busilly carving codes into stone and hand-polishing each one but whatever. PS the response I got was very generic, didn't reference MY account (ie we did/didn't get your signup etc).
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »
    Welp, got a response back from Bethesda. Apparently they are sending out codes all month, and don't want to hear back unless we haven't gotten one by August 1. That makes no sense considering that they're not busilly carving codes into stone and hand-polishing each one but whatever. PS the response I got was very generic, didn't reference MY account (ie we did/didn't get your signup etc).

Thank you for posting this. At least we finally have some information with an actual timeframe that tells us what our window is, even if it had to come from a player sharing their personal communication with ZOS and not a company representative.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »

Thank you for posting this. At least we finally have some information with an actual timeframe that tells us what our window is, even if it had to come from a player sharing their personal communication with ZOS and not a company representative.

We always knew what the "actual time frame" was: "during the month of July".
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »

We always knew what the "actual time frame" was: "during the month of July".

Well, being as they are just sending CODES you think they would go out all at once, not piecemeal. Like I said, there isn't a team of Code Gnomes hand-carving each code lovingly into blocks of granite, hand-polishing them, and dispatching them via giant carrier snails...